Pirate Harlot's Booty

Story Info
The tale of a nubile captain and her notorious orc crew.
42.3k words
4.82
10.7k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers

At first, Alicia had been enlisting only orcs into her pirate crew to avoid caring about their deaths. But now years later when she saw a group of them being burned to dust, she felt a burst of anger. And in the next moment, she had jumped off the deck of her airship to attack the Mage Knight that had lunged with a reckless burst of fire into the fight over a small seaborne cargo ship.

The burst of violent air that accompanied Alicia joining the fight immediately drew most of the attention into her black and gold uniform that stood out among the almost naked orc pirates. She immediately pointed her runic silver sword at the Mage Knight and the others gave them room.

"Surrender and I might show you some mercy," Alicia voiced with slight distortion on her beautifully sculpted elven face. The Mage Knight that shared her race and blond hair did not even reply as she prepared her runic blade with swirls of fire. She wore simple green and grey travel clothes like she had been traveling in secret.

"Just look around you, you can't win this," Alicia shrugged. The fight had been practically over when the Mage Knight had decided to join it by almost killing a few of her captured crew along with the orcs.

"Captain, take her alive, I will give up my share," one of the orcs exclaimed. It immediately caused the female knight to channel even more energy into her blade before she charged at Alicia.

"Shut up," Alicia flared. She did not even entertain the idea of letting the enemy magic-user get near her. Intense strong swirls of wind manifested around her. They acted like giant snakes and just seeing them caused the assaulting Mage Knight to stop. There was a moment of fear on her elven face and then she jolted to the side of the deck.

Based on the Mage Knight's reaction to a technique that could cut metal, Alicia no longer needed to guess how strong she was. And for a moment the pirate captain almost let the other elf jump into the sea. But as she used the fire element and there were no islands to be seen, Alicia sighed and her swirling air snakes surrounded the Mage Knight with almost gentle air pressure.

In moments the Mage Knight had passed out and Alicia landed her on the deck. One of the orcs immediately rushed to place binds on her. Including one that was able to suppress the power of weaker magic users.

"Captain, can we keep her safely with that?" one of the orcs asked. He was rewarded with a harsh stare from Alicia's cold Azure blue eyes.

"We aren't keeping any of them, once the ship is cleared, they are on their merry way, as we always do," Alicia flared. She gave a stern look around the deck, her crew definitely feared her enough to not even touch the prisoners more than was needed to bind them.

"But she killed my brother... and others," the orc flared even as swirling air tentacles were still snaking around Alicia.

"Captain, one of the crew told me she is some princess, we might get more than fun out of her," another orc exclaimed. For a moment Alicia closed her eyes and she gave a strong stroke to her ponytail with her free hand.

"Fine, but the only fun you will be getting is from a brothel, with the funds she is going to gain us, one way or the other," Alicia voiced. She marched to grab the Mage Knight's shoulder, and in the next moment, the wind tentacles lunged both of them to the deck of the large white swan ship that had just landed into the water with only a bit of hover.

Once on the deck, Alicia headed to drag her captive to the only orc-safe spot on the ship, her own cabin. Though before she reached the sturdy metal door, a large orc blocked her way.

"Captain, we lost five, all killed by her," the orc grunted. Several more were gathering like to give him moral support.

"Slake, my dear Second, you should know by now what I think about mixing business and whores?" Alicia mused while she lifted the Mage Knight up a bit. "And this is business."

"I might have believed that a few years back, but now I think you are just biased towards women, even if you never cry over their dead bodies," Slake shrugged with his big muscular shoulders. Like most of the crew, he only wore grey shorts since Alicia had made it a very clear point she did not want to see any cocks even by accident.

"And what if I am? You going to challenge me?" Alicia said with a tilted smile. She lifted her runic blade like she was planning to end the orc just with one hand.

"Of course not, I just want to ask what is so different from us killing a few humans and having a bit of fun with a prisoner," Slake replied. "The crew been asking me this more and more... and not all shut up just because the Captain said no to it."

"Just send them my way, I can make them shut up for you then," Alicia stated. Slake stepped to a side when she tried to walk through him with a burst of violent air.

"Just something to think about, would make the guys happy," Slake voiced and Alicia just seemingly ignored him. And a moment later she dragged the still unconscious Mage Knight into her cabin after unlocking the door.

** * **

Once inside the cabin, Alicia locked the door and dragged the prisoner into a metal closet that had a window with bars. It was designed to hold lesser mages who were not able to deal with the properties of the rune engraved steel. Alicia locked the captive in after wiping some drool from her gagged lips. The Princess looked a bit familiar but even if the pirate captain had seen her before, it hardly mattered now. Her nation was gone and others would just see her as a criminal.

With a sigh, Alicia walked to a large wall-mounted mirror. She gave her black and gold military outfit a visual inspection. It was one of the few things she had from the time before her nation had fallen, a time before her current career. And the only reason she wore it was that she had been collecting many spares in the aftermath as they had been common goods on the markets for some time.

"How dare those green creatures to ask to use an elf... for their pleasure," Alicia voiced. "There is no way they won't, desire to do that to me."

"Filthy, disgusting, green brutes enslaved by carnal desires like beasts," Alicia muttered while her hands undid the lower buttons on her jacket that did little to hide the perky shape of her breasts. Then she lifted her undershirt to show an elegant purple text that was written on her lower stomach "Angel of perversion."

"I feel nothing when I look at them, this cursed mark is not my master," Alicia stated while her fingers dug into the slightly unnatural-looking purple letters. They dug hard enough to distort the skin of her firm athletic stomach.

"But I better sate them before they lose themselves to their lust, it would be a shame if I would need to kill them all if they lose control," Alicia voiced with an increasingly tilted smile. She gave one last punishing grip to her stomach before she hid her belly again.

"And you, be glad I'm merciful, or I would let you be used, until your tight elven cunt is, as used to taking fat cock as mine," Alicia grinned with slight blushing on her face. There was no replay from the still unconscious prisoner so the Captain just went to do her preparations.

** * **

A crowd of orcs had gathered along the longest corridor on the pirate airship. And even as the space was seemingly filled, most of the crew was not even present. The second in command, Slake, was standing on the end of the corridor where most of the focus was aimed at. Behind him was a hip height wooden hatch on a wall.

"The Captain has bound us a present with love and care. So you will treat this princess-cunt with the same respect as any other reward she would give you," Slake instructed. "And you will use her for one purpose and one purpose only, stick your cocks in and nothing else."

"Captain's gift," had been written with big black letters above the wooden hatch. And even as the hatch had not been opened, the line of green muscles kept distorting like everybody wanted to see what was going to be revealed.

"Did the Captain tell you to say that?" one of the orcs exclaimed. It was accompanied by some laughter.

"Not with those words but the message was clear, if you harm this princess in any way, the Captain will personally send you off the deck like a kite," Slake exclaimed. "The only value reduction that is tolerable is her elf-cunt becoming orc shaped, is that understood?"

"Understood, Captain's gift," the orc line boomed and began to chant. Slake's hand slid to hold the knob on the small door that would open downwards.

"Fuck you Slake, I did not tell you to write that. You better not know it's me," Alicia silently muttered to herself. She was completely naked on the other side of the hatch that she kept blocking with her ass. The moment it would open, it would be all the males on the other side would see.

There were four horizontal wooden poles bolted to the walls of the small room. Two supported Alicia's stomach and lower chest. One was seemingly helping her ankles stay close to the wall and she rested her shoulders against the last one. But none of them were used to tie her in as the ropes still hung from the wall.

Alicia clenched her teeth while the chanting echoed in her pointed ears. Her hands hung down almost as straight as her ponytail. But despite her seemingly angered face, her body was turning red while the edges of her lips twitched. And in the next moment, the hatch gave way and Alicia pressed her ass into the new opening.

"Ghgaahuuu," a weird feral cheer echoed across the large warship the moment the perky elven ass with flawless skin seemingly squeezed itself out of the wall. And Alicia kept pushing until her stomach touched her thighs and she was almost sitting on the hole with the support from the horizontal poles.

"Also, anal is not on the menu today," Slake announced. He was the first one to notice the plug with a keyhole sticking from Alicia's ass.

"It definitely isn't, and those who play with that... will pay," Alicia muttered. She had shifted her body so that her breasts were now between the two middle poles and her forehead was resting against the topmost pole.

"Did the captain put that on her?" one of the orcs asked.

"Seems so, or this princess just takes it in her cunt," Slake irked and his hand landed on Alicia's ass. He felt her perky shape while she imagined what kind of creative punishment she could use on him when he least expected it.

"Isn't that wall missing something?" an orc asked. "If she is a princess."

"Right, Captain's gift princess," Slake nodded and he proceeded to use his marker to write "princess" under the previous text.

"Second, she killed my brother, can I go first?" an orc boomed. His voice was familiar to Alicia but she could not bring herself to remember which of the weird names belonged to him. After all, besides just a few of them, the rest of them were very disposable and cheap labor.

"Those that knew the lost the best, get to the front, I will kick you if I never even saw you talk," Slake announced and the corridor exploded with annoyed grunting. "But don't worry, you all have till midnight, and elf cunts get better with use."

"Then you will go last," some orc flared. It was accompanied by agreeing grunting. A devious smile spread on Alicia's lips, that's what her arrogant subordinate got by being so know-it-all annoying all the time. Just because he was useful it did not give him any right to go before the rest of the green brutes.

"Fine by me, just stick to the rules and the Captain won't get mad," Slake exclaimed and he gave a hard enough slap to Alicia's ass to have his fingers shine as a red shape on it for several seconds. But even as his steps moved away, someone took a hold of the locked anal plug and pulled from it. It dug into Alicia's flesh but had no hope of leaving her.

"Fucking ass pervert, my cunt is right there," Alicia flared. She distorted her voice with her wind magic even as the wood and her ass muffled her words.

"She's not gagged?" an orc exclaimed.

"Seems so," an orc shrugged and large sturdy fingers thrust into Alicia's soaked pussy. They stirred her folds and caused her drip transparent spill on the wall below.

"Captain even lubed her for us, or this princess is a horny slut," the orc irked while his fingers were sliding in to almost form a fist between the ecstatic elven walls. The smile on Alicia's lips spread but she opened her jaw to a louder shout.

"Green pig, get your dirty fingers out of me," Alicia commanded. And to almost to her disappointment, the hand left her but then some soft tip that turned into a hard thrust kissed her vulva. Pressure pushed her stomach while the mass that assaulted her without mercy filled her to the core.

"Have my cock instead, elf-cunt," the orc flared. His hip pressed so hard into Alicia's ass that she felt his pubes against her skin. All the while she was suddenly forced to breathe through her mouth. But still, she did not even try to pull back her almost stuck ass from the wall's hole.

Alicia just clenched her teeth with a manic grit while the orc properly began his assault. Even she heard how the hits from his hip slapped into her ass. All the while the sturdy shroom tip kept sliding along her inner gate only to push into her side cavity to fill it.

"Do you regret killing my brother now?" the orc asked when he suddenly stopped to holster his length. Several reply options kept flashing in Alicia's mind while fingers dug into her perky ass.

"Filthy scum, I regret nothing, I'm only doing this... to keep my crew safe," Alicia exclaimed. She slowly lifted her hands to feel up slight bulge that distorted the curse mark on her stomach.

"Lying slut, all I need is to feel your cunt to know you just wanted to fuck," the orc flared and he resumed his strikes. Even his tone was cheerful to a point he almost accepted the trade at that moment. Or he simply had not liked his brother that much.

"As if, orcs disgust me, I would be dry as the desert if I had to look at you," Alicia declared while every battering hit into her were slowly but surely driving her clit into an increasingly swollen state. The wooden frame around her hip was really starting to show how much it constrained her blood.

"The mouth on this slut, there is no way she is some princess," some orc commented. And several others grunted in agreement. But Alicia had not lied, not even with her brand did she feel anything when looking at the orcs, even as their cocks were a different matter.

"Should we get the Captain to listen this? She might give her to us," another orc suggested to get even more agreeing grunting. Even as Alicia had thoroughly locked her cabin, her body still trembled just from the idea that these disposable brutes would realize who she truly was.

"Go fuck your captain if you like her so much," Alicia flared. There was a moment of silence that built up her excitement to how they would reply.

"Do not talk about the Captain like that," the orc stretching Alicia flared with a grip from her plug. "Or I'm pulling this out."

"Why are you defending that traitor? She must see you only as easy to control savages, and would not even blink when you die," Alicia stated something she still considered to at least partially to be true. But still, her body took the following violent thrust like a pleasurably pulsing reward.

"You know nothing cunt, she is the reason most of us are alive," the orc roared and he pulled from Alicia's plug to tilt her eyes. "Apologize to the Captain, you dirty slut."

"I'm sorry captain, I'm sorry," Alicia exclaimed after a hard swallow. Her fingers dug into her stomach to feel the hard mass pulsing in the core of her body.

"Good slut, the only reason you aren't tied on the mast to be a toilet for the rest of your life is the Captain, so be grateful," the orc boomed only to take a hard grip from both of Alicia's rear cheeks. He pulled them apart while his thumbs pressed into her plug.

"Slut, thank the Captain for showing you mercy," some orc boomed. The command was followed by fast devastating thrusts into the elven pussy and she bit into the wooden pole that was before her face with manic glee.

"Thank the Captain slut," came a hard roar. The orc was not holding back his hip from ramming into Alicia's ass. And even as she was almost stuck, she had to press with her body against the assault to make sure she would not fall forward.

"Fine slut, we have till midnight, pass the word, no mercy until this slut learns to respect the Captain," an orc boomed. But even as Alicia's eyes tilted, she just kept biting into the pole. The hits into her red shining ass even managed to make her perkily hanging breasts wave a bit just from the impacts.

"Aye aye," the line of orcs boomed. It echoed the raw burning of the battering strikes that only made Alicia press her stomach harder while drool spilled on her lips. And no matter how hard her grip punished the brand on her stomach, it did not stop the pulsing of pleasure in her body.

"See my seed burst from this arrogant elf," the orc invading Alicia's inner gate declared. And a moment later a mass of heat exploded within her. It pressured its way deep into her but while the heat surged in her body, the virile slime was absorbed into her walls, and her brand made her womb vibrate.

Alicia's eyes twitched along with her ears while the orc drove in his abundant load without even spilling a drop. With his feral pace, he did not even notice how the tight folded walls were not flooded with slimy lube of his own making. Not that their silky immortal skin that was oozing with elven pussy nectar needed anything else to grant his mighty tool easy access to her core.

After a few final thrusts, the orc dragged out his soaked cock that had barely deflated. The move was accompanied by a loud slurping sound and Alicia's walls gaped open several seconds before her swollen vulva closed.

"Well?" an orc grunted and a heavy hand smacked Alicia's ass. But even that only caused a small transparent spill to drip down the wooden wall. And a moment later two thick fingers thrust to stir her heated pussy.

"Bloody hell, I think we got a branded slut and not a princess," the orc who twisted his fingers to pressure Alicia's folds commented. This time she just kept biting into the wood while her pulsing inners were being rubbed.

"No wonder she slurping wet, this elf-cunt is already trained," came an ireful comment. And a moment later, a marker was used to cross the "princess" from the wall only to add a "slut."

"What makes you think she not a princess and a slut?" an orc mused. While he spoke, another cock found an opportunity to thrust into Alicia like it had found a new well-fitted holster.

"That's like saying the Warlord and a breeding slave. Or Captain and," some orc exclaimed but another one punched him into the gut.

"Do not finish that, I will not have you compare the Captain to anything that would stain her honor," the orc who had made the other orc collide with a wall flared. Alicia barely focused on it as the new cock was giving her short but hard strikes. The veined meat barely left her but every thrust glued his hip into her ass.

"Like she would need a weak grunt like you to defend her, she could kill all of us if her honor was stained in a way elf cared," a booming orc declared. It was followed by agreeing grunting. But in the next moment, large hands slapped hard into the sides of Alicia's ass.

"Praise the Captain, slut," the orc who adjusted his slow thrusts to better land his hands commanded. And the next double slap jolted Alicia even more. But she just pushed her body harder into the honed wooden hole like all she wanted was to be punished harder.

"I'm going to keep slapping until you praise the Captain," the orc flared and the third strike landed to bounce Alicia's ass.

kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers