Wardenville Ch. 11

Story Info
Jason's day gets even better.
3.3k words
4.25
1.3k
00

Part 11 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, all characters, places, etc are imagined and no characters are minors. Any resemblance to any real person is purely coincidental.

Please see chapters 1 and 2 for background on how the characters came to be where they are.

Please feel free to score and comment (at the end of the story); constructive criticism is always appreciated.

Thank You.

Wardenville.Chapter 11 -

Jed goes home. Jason's day gets even better.

Jed had calmed down after 'performing' for Carey and the two were lying on her bed, facing each other, kissing and touching. Jed was incredibly happy at how the evening had gone, and was now in that safe zone where she could touch his penis without the likelihood of him cumming again.

She had her hand down between them and was gently stroking his penis and balls, watching his eyes for when some touch would make him react. She wished she wasn't on her period so she could let Jed explore her, but that would be too embarrassing and messy. She didn't think Jed knew enough about what she was going through to allow him there.

"Can you do it again?" Carey asked with curiousity.

"I don't think so," Jed replied, "I've only ever tried once at a time. I think It will take an hour before I can go again. I've heard other lads say that!"

"Do you want to stay then, and see if you can do it again? I would like to try to take part if you don't mind." Carey ventured, eager to see him cum again. "It's not late yet."

Jed was happy that Carey was getting involved with him cumming, but was not sure how much a second cum would yield. He knew he could cum at night, then in the morning, but, twice in an evening might be a bit of a let-down, for her!

He needn't have worried about Carey. She was delighted that Jed had let her into his feelings when he ejaculated, and was a bit surprised he was willing to discuss it further. He had always seemed so shy when he came over and she had never heard him speak about girls or sex. Perhaps her openness was allowing him to speak more freely too?

She had been touching his penis for about 15 minutes now and it was firm to her touch, but didn't feel as hard as it had looked earlier. She wondered if fondling his balls might help, so slid her hand down further and took hold of his sac and felt one of his balls. It seemed hard to the touch, but when she squeezed a little she found it did have some give in it. She also found that it hurt Jed, as he exhaled sharply and said "Not so hard, please. That is sensitive, and a bit tender if you do that."

She relaxed her grip and used her fingers to stroke them and feel around. It was odd how sensitive they were, but, she surmised, it was just like her clit which she had touched on many occassions and which always had her tensing and gasping.

She sat up and pulled her t-shirt over her head and released the clasps on her bra. She was not embarrassed being topless with Jed now, because he had seen her breasts yesterday and had not seemed disappointed at their size, which she, secretly, was. They would have been better she thought a couple of sizes bigger, but she did not want breasts the size of Tonya's. They certainly got her lots of attention while Carey was happy to be in the crowd, rather than at the front.

Jed looked at her face and smiled. He couldn't get over looking at her. Now she was topless so his gaze was distracted further down.

Rather than lying down again, as she had done last night, Carey sat up on the bed and told Jed to sit up too. He managed to sit up, but it looked odd, she decided, with his penis sticking up from between his legs.

Jed was looking at her breasts which had not really changed shape. There was no sag as they were quite small and he decided they looked wonderful any way round. He reached out and touched her left nipple, feeling it hardening under his touch. Carey shivered a little so he tweaked it a little harder. Carey moaned a little, but said they were too sensitive for pinching at this time of the month. "Later, you can," she promised, "after this week is over."

Jed had no problems with that. Last week he hadn't seen a real girl's breasts or nipples, now he was being told he could play with Carey's next week. Life was better than ever.

"What's the best position for you to wank?" she asked suddenly.

"Errr......Kneeling up," he said, "Is the best position. It's easier to keep the hand rythmn going, and you can slow down or speed up as you want.

"Are you feeling ready yet? Do you think you can cum for me again?" Carey seemed rather enthusiastic about Jed shooting for her again.

"I think so. How do you want me to do it? Do you want to hold it?" Jed asked, with some embarrassment.

Carey came to sit on his left and reached across with her right hand, taking hold of his erection and trying to emulate his movements. She found it was not easy to get the right grip and speed, but a few minutes of practice and some guidance from Jed and she soon had him quite hard. "Wow, that feels great," Jed said, giving her lots of encouragement, "It is totally different when someone else is doing it!"

Carey smiled at him wishing she could shove him over and mount him right now. She had thought about it, and damn the consequences, but then she thought there would be loads of blood all over her vagina and his penis and that might put him off. So she contented herself touching him.

She started to speed up again on his penis and he was now breathing quicker and shallower. "Going to cum soon," he said, "unless you slow down a bit."

"Nope, Jed," Carey said, "I want to MAKE you cum. I want to see what it feels like to have that power, even just for a few seconds."

Jed was breathing quicker now and jerking his hips to keep up with her action on his penis. He knew he was going to cum, and very soon. "Tissues," he said, looking at her pleadingly, "or it will go all over your side and legs.

Carey considered this, and despite her having thoughts that him cumming on her body might be interesting, she decided that she ought to catch the cum in a tissue, and she could save going further for another time.

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHH! Carey," Jed cried out, "I can't stop it."

Carey watched with glee as first one then 2 ropes of cum burst out into the tissues he was holding. She carried on, and found that she could get more out of him by gripping harder and going slower. Over the course of a couple of minutes she had managed to draw more out of him and he indicated for her to stop. "It gets painful if you keep going," he said.

"Put the tissue in the toilet," she told him, "and then come back here."

Carey's mind was reeling. She had done so much new stuff today. Jed seemed really happy, as she understood boys did when they had cum, and she had learned something she would use to keep Jed happy in the future. AND she still hadn't given him intercourse, although, she told herself, she would have had she not been on her period.

Jed came back, and got his briefs and trousers, finding that she had put on a dressing gown. Carey stood and hugged him, thanking him for letting her do that to him!

"Sadly, very sadly," he said, "I need to go home now. It's getting on a bit, nearly 9." He started to get dressed to leave.

"It's OK, I understand," said Carey, "come on, I will come to the door with you."

They went downstairs avoiding her parents, and Carey opened the door to let him out. "Thanks so, so much," he thanked her again.

"I loved it. Thank you for letting me!" she replied, and gave him a big kiss goodnight.

Jed walked on air all the way home.

Jason was also in dreamland at the same time. He was on Tonya's bed, and she was lying on top of him. They had been hugging and kissing all the time since they had got upstairs after tea. Tonya was really impressed with Jason's gift - he had obviously thought about it!

Her breasts were crushed into his face, severely restricting his breathing, but he was not complaining at all. He kept shifting his head whenever he could just to get whatever air he could. He didn't think she was smothering him deliberately; it was just the size of her breasts meant they were always 'there' front and centre.

Jason was, however, wrong!

Tonya WAS smothering him deliberately, to get him worked up and breathless. She could feel his hard erection between them and knew her breasts always made him as hard as possible. She had the gift he had given her on her mind and was undecided between two options on how the evening would go. Originally she had planned another shower to get him really hard, but now had him where she wanted him, on the bed, and he wasn't going to get any harder than he was now. She raised her breasts from his face.

"Jason," she started whilst playing with the chain, "This was a wonderful gift, and you didn't actually need to get me anything. I know by training you to my standards I will get massive rewards from you, not just gifts; intangible things like peace of mind and security. I know you want to be with me, and that's not being presumptious, is it?" He shook his head. "I want us to move on with you understanding my body and I want you to pleasure me but I need to know how much you know already. There are some sensitive bits down there and I don't enjoy pain. Hopefully with you I won't ever feel any, or you might regret it!"

Tonya was smiling, showing she was warning him, but in a light hearted way.

"I have seen stuff on the internet, but never even been close to doing it in real life. I did Biology in school, but we did very little on human bodies, and I don't remember the bits we did do. I know where to 'go' - from videos on the internet - but I also know those are scripted and generally between people who know what they are doing so it's probably not as easy as it seems."

"That is a fair assessment, I suppose," she laughed, "shift over and let me lie down."

Tonya stood to remove her t-shirt and jeans, then, when Jason offered her the blindfold to put on him, she shook her head; no!

She turned her back to him and asked him to undo her bra clasps. Jason's hands were shaking a bit, as he realised that this might be the time he would actually lose his 'V-card' for real.

Tonya turned, holding her bra with an arm across her chest, and then let it fall. In full view for the first time before him, Jason stared at her breasts. They were absolutely stunning, he decided very quickly, but he was confused how they stayed where they were instead of sagging with their weight. He had held them, whilst blindfolded, and knew how heavy they felt in his hands. They had smothered his face and he had held them to wash them, but, he decided, they were better to see than they could possibly be.

Her areolae were quite a bit darker than her skin tone, but not quite black, and were at least 4 inches in diameter. Her nipples, exactly in the centre of each, were standing hard, looking as though they were pointing at him.

"Oh, wow, so sexy, so fantastic!" Jason was full of superlatives, which, to be fair were totally justified. "But how do they stay like that? I have seen breasts your size on video and they usually sag quite a bit, but yours are, well, extraordinary."

"Just like You," he added for good measure.

She smiled at him, and stroked his face. He was looking up at her from his position kneeling on the bed, and could see there were no signs of them having been artificially enhanced - she had told him they were totally real - and now he realised what Carey had meant when she had blurted out that he would be surprised when he saw them. Tonya decided she would explain the extra strong collagen in her breasts; sometime tomorrow.

Tonya settled on the bed beside him and said that he should shift down so that he could see what she was doing. His heart was pounding again, Tonya had that effect on him.

She started by spreading her legs and inviting him to move between them. She used her right hand to rub her slit and pushed first one, then two, fingers out of sight. Jason was watching enthralled, and trying to see what she was doing so he could repeat it. He realised that doing a good job would get her turned on, and then there would be more chance of sex with her.

Tonya pulled her hand back and spread her fingers to reveal her bright pink vagina, which was already wet and glistening. She rubbed herself gently, emphasising to Jason that he should just use soft fingers to gently enhance her pleasure. She pulled her fingers out and held them for Jason to smell - to get her intimate scent. He got even harder as he sucked the proferred digits.

"Give me your hand," she said, "I will hold your fingers and guide you how to touch me."

She spent another 5 minutes moving his fingers around her pussy and then slipping two fingers right inside herself. She pulled them out and told Jason to push two fingers into her too, but he had better have trimmed his nails! 'Sharp nails don't work down there,' she said.

Jason could barely believe how the day was going, but concentrated on everything Tonya said and did. She told him to piston his fingers in and out of her, but not hard or fast, just enough to keep her satisfied.

"Watch this carefully," she said when he had got a steady pace going, "and be really careful."

She slid her hand up into the bush of hair just above her pussy and pulled the hood of her clit back to reveal her little pink button. "You know how sensitive it is when you get hit in the balls?" she asked, "well this is way more sensitive, so you go careful here."

Jason asked permission to touch it and Tonya said Yes. He gathered some moisture on his finger and wiped it across the top of her clit, eliciting a small shudder and a gasp from her. 'Wow, I barely touched it' he thought.

"I've never let anyone get so close to me," she said quietly, honouring Jason with her actions, "so rememeber that you must be special to be granted this. I expect you to show me that you regard me as special at all times, and remember this moment."

"Now, another advantage we women have over you men is that we can orgasm multiple times without needing to wait an hour or so to recuperate. I want you to play with me how I have shown you and get me to orgasm, then we can go from there."

Jason felt under so much pressure, but tried to remember what she had said, and put it all into action. He knew he was priveleged to be here doing this and wanted to please her.

He used his fingers carefully and, with a few little bits of advice, was able to get Tonya squirming and gasping. He carried on, touching her clit carefully, rubbing along her slit and pushing a couple of fingers into her. He soon worked out what she liked and what seemed to have little effect.

One thing that always appeared in Jason's school reports was that he listened and studied hard, to get things right. He had done the same when Tonya spoke, and he was sure she was getting close as he slowly sped up his fingers and found her sensitive spots in a way she was clearly enjoying.

When Tonya started mewling Jason realised he was doing it right and she was so close. He took a chance and tapped a few times very quickly on her clit with his finger. That was all it took for Tonya to cry out and she continued jerking as her orgasm rocketed through her. He carried on rubbing along her slit and inserting his fingers. He felt her orgasm running through his fingers and, pulling out the two cum coated fingers, put them in his mouth and sucked them clean. Could his smile be any bigger?

Yes, it could! Tonya looked him in the eyes and said "Fuck me! NOW! " Jason paused, but only for a second.

He rose over her body and got his legs between hers. He aimed his penis at her hole and tried to get the right angle. Two tries it took then he slid right in. Pulling out and pushing back in a couple of times Jason found he was fully inserted in the girl of his dreams.

"Fuck me hard! she demanded, "As hard as you can. I want to feel you so deep in me. I know you won't last long so give me everything you have."

Jason knew she was right, it was not going to take him long to cum and that time was getting closer by the second.

"I'm on the pill," she managed to gasp out, "Fill me up with your seed, NOW!"

That was enough for Jason and he felt his first orgasm, inside a woman, overtake him, pulsing through his penis. He kept pistoning as deep as he could for a few strokes, but was unable to keep going and he slowed until he was just moving in and out carefully.

Tonya was smiling up at him, and he felt so overwhelmed. He allowed himself to settle down onto her body to kiss her and hold her as close as he could. A tear in his eye was swiftly wiped away as Tonya rolled him off her, and put a pad of tissues between her legs. "Be back in a minute," she said, "Don't go anywhere!"

A team of wild horses would have got nowhere trying to remove him from her bed!

He heard Tonya using the en-suite, then she came back in, still smiling. "You did a decent job there," she said, "That was a nice orgasm. I feel really good!"

Jason swelled with pride, and moved the sheets so she could get into the bed. Tonya rolled across until she was facing him. "Thank you for today," she whispered to him, "It has been a very good day!"

'The very best' he agreed, causing her to giggle. "You got to fuck a real woman for the first time, and that woman was ME! Of course it was your best day ever!"

"Now, I'm going to sleep. Spoon up to me and protect me with your arm over me!"

'No harm in making him feel great tonight,' she thought. Tomorrow would be a test and Tonya hoped she had called the situation right, because it would test Jason to the limit.