Warlock Takes a Halliwell Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sycksycko
sycksycko
1,599 Followers

"Uh, girls, how come..." Prue faltered. Paige and Phoebe were looking at her expectantly. "How come you can sleep, and function and... everything?"

Paige and Phoebe exchanged a look of understanding. This was the opening move of the plan the Warlock concocted a few days ago, based on their reports of Prue's sorry state. Prue saw their look and misinterpreted it as a look of concern. She started to explain that she kept seeing the people that were sacrificed right before their eyes, but the other two girls just shushed her and rubbed her shoulders soothingly. Prue started to cry.

"That's it, sweetie, let it all out," said Phoebe. Prue never enjoyed crying at serious stuff, it made her feel so helpless, so she quickly brought her tears to a stop. Phoebe said, "You just try to get some sleep. When Paige and I come back from work, we'll tell you all about it, ok?"

Prue looked up at Phoebe's big, brown eyes. Was there something to tell? The girls finished their breakfast and cleared the dishes, leaving Prue with a basket of muffins and an empty house. Prue tried to meditate, sleep, do anything to take her mind off the horrors she witnessed, and worse, the horrors they all did. She even went for a walk and tried to photograph some birds. Some children shrieked in joyful play and Prue flinched, thinking they were being slaughtered. She finally gave up and went home to sit and wait for Phoebe and Paige to return. They were late and Prue was so sleepy she could barely think, so she decided to take a brisk shower. She wanted to hear what the girls had to say.

Prue was in the shower when Paige and Phoebe arrived home, with the Warlock in tow. Phoebe went in first to scout out the situation and distract anyone if necessary. The Warlock was under the effects of a spell that made him invisible and intangible, so Paige carefully maneuvered his airy bulk up the stairs by means of orbing. In the attic, the girls quickly inscribed a circle and orbed him inside it, where he could await in safety, beyond anyone's ability to harm or even detect him.

When Prue finished toweling herself dry, she dressed in track suit bottoms and a T-shirt and went to find her sisters. She went without underwear. Phoebe and Paige sat around in the living room and greeted her warmly as soon as they saw her.

"Did you manage to get any sleep," asked Paige.

"No," replied Prue, "none at all. Which is what I've been meaning to talk to you girls about. How did you recover from that battle? The people, the children being sacrificed before our eyes, while we couldn't help. How did you get over what we did after we knocked down the barrier?"

"Well, sweetie," started Phoebe with a look to Paige, "what we did to those evil bastards after we brought down the barrier was a big part of the recovery process for Paige and myself."

Prue shook an accusatory finger at Phoebe, "You started flying around! You grabbed a witch's sword and started chopping heads off! And you," she pointed at Paige, "after you orbed the survivors to safety, you came back and orbed people's hearts out!"

Paige set her porcelain features into an expression of exasperation. "People?? I know I'm the new girl around here, but how dare you call those rabid, murdering cunts people?! As far as I'm concerned, when you start to shed innocent blood to bring about the end of humanity, your people card is permanently and irrevocably voided! And what about you, you hypocrite?! You were telekinetically ripping witch's arms off and smashing their faces in with them!"

As Phoebe tried her best to calm Paige down, Prue bit back the memory of what she did. Piper was the only one whose behavior after the barrier fell down wasn't different than usual. She froze and blasted like any day of the week. Prue found herself wishing for Piper, she could always calm things down when Phoebe pissed her off.

"We all did things we're not proud of that day," said Phoebe, "but we saved the world, Prue. You need to get some perspective on things. Yes, people were murdered before our very eyes, yes we snuffed out things that were technically human, but we saved the world, Prudence, the entire world with all seven billion people in it!"

"I know we did, Phoebe," cried Prue, "I know! But I don't feel it. Deep down inside, all I feel is disgust and remorse."

"We felt the exact same way, Prue," said Phoebe, "then we gained some perspective."

Prudence rolled her teary eyes. "How!? How did you gain perspective on this!?"

Paige and Phoebe shared a look and Paige spoke, "We, um, we cast a spell."

Prue blinked in astonishment and opened her mouth, but before she could begin an angry tirade at Paige for violating the personal gain rule, Phoebe interjected, "It wasn't for personal gain."

"How could it not be for personal gain?! What did you two do!?" All Prue needed now was for Karma to come and rip her younger sisters a new one.

"We're not going to tell you if you're not going to listen, Prue," said Phoebe. "Sit back, shut up and listen, ok?" When Prue finally paused in her sputtering protests, Phoebe continued, "We summoned a pleasure spirit, shut up and listen Prue! A pleasure spirit that we made flesh to make love to us, shut up and listen, Prue! After it made love to, shut up, Prue, do you want to know what we did, or what?"

Prue crossed her arms in anger, but she said nothing, only glared at Paige and Phoebe.

Paige softly said, "It is not a spell for personal gain, what we receive, we give on." Hearing that, Prue settled in her chair and indicated for Paige to go on. "It is a primal pleasure spirit that we make flesh and it makes love to us. The pleasure we receive is overwhelming and the spirit possesses us after it makes us cum."

Paige cut off Prue's protests with a raised hand, "Please, let me finish! The spirit then uses us as his vessels to bring pleasure to others. The possession only lasts until we give more pleasure than we've received initially."

Prudence honestly didn't know where to start with her questions. Turning themselves into supernatural prostitutes was no answer to the trauma they've been through.

"Who you pleasure and in which way is entirely up to your own preferences," said Phoebe. "But the clarity of the whole thing, it is beyond words, Prue. You can dance with one man, drive him wild with your body and let him take you how ever he wants, if that's your thing. You can have threeways, fourways, trains, if you want it, the what doesn't matter," said Phoebe with a distracted look in her eyes. "The how is what matters, Prue. The how is absolute.

"There are no doubts, no worries, fears, insecurities, pointless inhibitions. You become a slave to pleasure, pure and simple. Your body truly feels like a temple to life itself. All the stresses of your life seem so insignificant when it possesses you. You gain the understanding that every obstacle is in your own mind and therefore you have the power to overcome them."

"It's not the sex, which is spectacular, let me tell you," interjected Paige, "it's about the clarity of mind and purity of will. You're truly reminded that you are a part of the human race and that we are all meant to love one another because love is the strongest thing there is in life. You feel that strength in every fiber of your being."

"It's what reminded us that we saved the world and that it is infinitely worth saving," said Phoebe with finality.

Prudence tried to take a moment to rationally consider their words, but her mind was so foggy. All she knew was how desperate she was. This thing sounded like something she could use. "And it's not for personal gain," she asked again.

"No, sweetie, whatever pleasure you receive, you give out even more," replied Phoebe.

"And I'm not going to see myself humped by a dog in a porno in three weeks time?" Prue asked jokingly.

"Not even if you wanted to. It has to be in person and it has to be with a human," said Paige. "If you want, you just say the word and Phoebe and I will summon the spirit and you'll have that troubled head of yours rebooted just as the Goddess intended," she leaned in towards Prue, "with a hard dick jack hammering at your innards."

Prue laughed despite herself. The nightmares were overwhelming her and she felt like she was going to lose it if she didn't do anything soon. Here were two proofs this worked sitting before her. She suspected there would be consequences, but she was of no use to her sisters the way she was now, and her sisters were already lined up on the receiving end. The genie was out of the bottle, and if there were any repercussions to be dealt with, she needed to bring her a-game.

Prue nodded and said, "Alright, summon your spirit and have it fuck me."

Phoebe and Paige smiled broad smiles of relief and Prue found herself wondering why they were so tense. She dismissed her concerns with a weary shake of her head as the girls led her to the attic. Once there, the two girls joined hands before a circle and began chanting in a language Prue didn't understand. Prue stretched and yawned. She wondered how long it was since she saw any action last. Her tired mind was just about to resurface that memory when a naked man coalesced into being inside the circle.

The man was tall and thin, brown haired and not in any way exceptional. Prue had no idea what to expect from this, but an average Joe would have to be the last item on her list.

"Once you're naked," instructed Paige, "take him by the hand and lead him out of the circle. Then you lie back and let him take over."

As Paige and Phoebe went to the door, Phoebe read Prue's lack of awe on her face and added, "It's not about the looks, it's the sensations, sweetie. We put him on a minimal setting for your first time, so he'll feel like an ordinary guy. After you cum, you should only be his for a short while." Phoebe continued in a mocking tone of voice, "You know, we wanted baby's first time to be as painless as possible."

Prue flipped Phoebe the finger. Phoebe stuck her tongue out at Prue and closed the door behind herself. Now Prue was alone with the pleasure spirit.

Prue took her T-shirt off and stood before the spirit topless. It was regarding her with a look of pure lust, and Prue blushed. She forgot how good it felt to be appreciated in that way. She hesitated for a second before releasing the drawstring on her track suit. It slithered down her legs and the spirit inside the circle gaped lustily at her full bush. Prue didn't feel even a bit of embarrassment at that. She took a deep breath and tried to think of anything else she could do, but her faculties failed her.

With another deep breath, she took the spirit by the hand and shuddered at the warm and moist touch. "This is just like a real man," Prue thought. She pulled him out of the circle and towards a desk in the corner. The Warlock smiled and helped her put her behind on top of the desk. He nuzzled her neck and she relaxed into the touch. He ran his hands all over her body and she soon felt herself becoming wet. "It has really been too long a time," she admitted to herself.

Prue ran her hands over the man's torso and started to kiss him back in earnest. His teeth scored her plunging tongue in a way she found erotic.

The Warlock's hands ran up her sides and lightly scratched, sending shivers down her spine. He hefted her breasts and ran his thumbs over her nipples. They were of average size, but very sensitive, and his touch sent waves of pleasure down to her clit.

Prue quickly became ready for some serious fucking. She reached down and grasped his cock that was rock hard by now. She arched her back and pulled him inside herself. "Ohhhhh, yeeeessss," she hissed out loud.

"Sweetie, did you take him inside of yourself yet," Phoebe called from behind the closed door.

Prue flinched and put a hand on the man's chest to stop him from thrusting. As weird as this whole thing was, having her sister and half-sister spy on her was just another level of weird she wanted nothing to do with. Prue shot back at the door, "You can see through the keyhole he is no longer in the circle, can't you?"

"Yes, but is he inside your circle," asked Phoebe.

The Warlock hilted himself inside Prue's tight love tunnel and started to slowly slide in and out. The friction inside her was overwhelming to Prue, so she needed a few moments to collect her wits and remember there were peeping Toms at the door.

"Fuck off," she yelled breathlessly.

Phoebe could tell from the hitch in Prue's voice the answer to her earlier question was yes. "Ok, sweetie, we'll leave you two lovebirds alone for real now," said Phoebe and Prue could hear a big smile on that girl's face. "Just a couple of things you need to know."

Prue tensed, the fog of lust clearing from her mind. This could not lead to anything good.

"By taking him inside yourself," said Phoebe, matter-of-factly, "you've activated the possession spell. To only be possessed as we described things earlier, you need to cum before the spirit does."

Prue was stunned. How could she, even for one second, think she could trust Phoebe, the reigning queen of irresponsibility?

"If you abort the proceedings now, you'll be his slave for a year and a day," said Paige. "If you continue, but cum after he does, you'll be his slave for an entire menstrual cycle."

The girls bid Prue good luck and she could hear them going down the stairs. She could barely comprehend her predicament. There was a cock in her pussy and she was so tired, it felt like her mind could hardly process any information anymore. The option of aborting and being a slave for a year she quickly dismissed.

The Warlock smiled a big smile and started to thrust away with abandon, his balls slapping against Prue's ass. She focused on the reality of the here and now. She managed to put away all the demons and cults and witches in a separate mental filing cabinet and put a lock on it. All that mattered was that she was being fucked, and that she would continue to be fucked for the next four weeks or so.

"Fucking Phoebe fucked me, along with fucking help from that fucking newbie Paige," thought Prue angrily. "Those fucks! I hope Piper fucks them up something bad when she hears of this fucking mess."

The Warlock bent down and took a nipple in his mouth to lick. Prue moaned and arched her back. As the Warlock tugged on her other nipple, the sensations of pain contrasted to the pleasure she was feeling and she came to an epiphany of sorts. She was better than Phoebe, and also Paige, in every way. She was older, wiser, smarter, stronger, so there was no reason she could not cum just as quick, if not quicker than them. "And if those fucks can do it, than so can I," she thought.

Prue tightened her vaginal muscles and the Warlock's penetrations ground to a halt. She relaxed and tensed a few times in quick succession and the Warlock was regarding her with confusion. His breath was hot on her face and smelled of berries. She leaned back on her elbows for support. Her ankles locked together behind the Warlock's back. She looked him straight in the eye and began to grind herself up and down his cock. She let her instincts guide her and soon began to thrust with wild abandon, her back arching to hit all her pleasure spots. The tired ache in her flexing thighs only underscored her mounting pleasure.

She saw the look of desire in his eyes and all the floodgates in her mind were crumbling. She gasped and sobbed in utter surrender. Her thighs lost strength and she thrust herself at his cock at an angle that put all the stimulation on her clit. She came with a soft, wordless wail. Her green eyes shut tight and she saw a ruby light pulsing on the back of her eyelids. The pleasure radiated from her pussy in waves of heat and spasms.

The Warlock was desperately close to cumming when Prue took over the grinding. The sight of her breasts jostling around mesmerized him. He thought he could make out the tender sound of them slapping against each other over the loud smacks of buttocks against thighs and the squishing sound of Prue's tight, wet cunt. Her sobs and yelps were music to his ears. There was, to his mind, nothing in the world more lovely than a woman eagerly taking her pleasure from a man.

When Prue came, he felt like he was witnessing the birth of a timeless work of art. His cock was so hard that the contractions of Prue's cunt resonated deep in his own belly. Her juices dripped down his balls and he could smell them. As the brown haired girl caught her breath lying naked and open on his cock, his animal instincts took over completely.

He pulled out almost all the way and thrust back in as hard as he could. The jolt brought her head up and he looked from her flushed breasts to her beet red face and the drowsy green eyes upon it. The friction and the heat on his cock stoked a heat in his loins and he came inside the gasping girl after just a few more thrusts.

"I love you," he spat out as he spurted inside her.

The expression on Prudence Halliwell's face changed quickly from exhausted ecstasy to confusion, to fear to rapt adoration.

sycksycko
sycksycko
1,599 Followers
12