Warm Summers Night, Fantasy Delight

Story Info
How a warm summers night turns into a happy ending.
1.2k words
3.89
2.1k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm summers night, and we were outside in the garden. I had lost another bet and was forced to wear a pair of white leggings and yellow panties.

Angel asks, "Why don't we play a card game?"

"OK." I reply.

"OK high or low we both pick a card the lowest loses."

"Loses what?"

"An item of clothing, first one naked loses and has to do a forfeit." She said.

I looked at her and quickly counted she only had 3 items on, and I had 3 items.

I agreed and dealt the first hand, I was the first to lose. Angel was about to tell me what to take off when the doorbell went.

I got up quickly to answer it and Carol,our neighbour was there. Anegl pipped up.

"Come in Carol, we were just playing game and he was about to take off an item of clothing."

Carol looked at me and said, "I hope its those leggings, they are awful".

"Agreed." said Angel and quickly pulled my leggings down, exposing my panties and bulge.

"Hmm, yes much better." Laughed Carol, looking at my bulge.

I quickly pulled my leggings off and we went back outside. As Carol walked past she stroked my bulge gently, I could feel it twitch. She smiled to herself as she patted my balls as well. We sat down.

"You wanna play as well?" Angel asked. I sit crossed legged on the floor, my panties, and their contents on show and in Carols direct line of sight. She peeks, smiles and winks at me.

Carol nods and we deal again. This time Carol loses and pulls off her t-shirt, exposing a red sports bra. Her nipples, erect peek through the fabric. She blushes as both Angel and me look. I adjust my position to try and hide my growing bulge.

"Too late, I see it." Angel smirks and points at my groin.

We deal again, I lose and am aware as I pull my t-shirt of I am one item away from total nudity and shame. Carol smiles as I sit back down, Angel bites her bottom lip and looks me over. I sit back down, crossed legs.

We deal again and this time Angel loses. Before our eyes, she stands and drops her bikini bottoms. Quickly She covers her pussy up and sits back down. Smiling at me as I squirm, feeling my erection growing.

"Yeah, bet you've got some action going on in them panties, hmm?" laughing. Carol smirks as well.

We deal again, this time Carol loses. She takes off her tight jeans, exposing a red pair of bikini pants. They do little to hide her camel toe, as her pussy lips kiss the fabric. She doesn't try to cover up, instead sits legs crossed, exposing her panties. I see her pussy outline through them. She looks at my face then my groin and winks again. Gently she pretends to masturbate through her panties. I feel my excitement grows.

She leans in and whispers "I hope you lose, imagine what I can do with my hand around that." Pointing at my groin. I blush as Angel smirks.

We deal again, this time, Carol loses again. She looks anxious as she pulls her panties down. She quickly covers her naked pussy and sits down, throwing her panties at me laughing. Angel laughs at the both of us.

My cock is getting hard and i feel the strain in my panties, as we deal again. Angel loses and from under her long white T-shirt, she pulls her bikini top off. Pulling her t-shirt tight, I see her nipples are erect. I slowly lick my lips.

Carol leans over and cups one of her breasts through the fabric. Then gently kisses it. Angel blushes and giggles.

We deal again and Carol loses. She pulls off her bra and sits naked in front of us. She stands up and she does a twirl, showing her tight firm buttocks, her shaven pussy, and erect nipples.

"Well, that's me then." picking up her clothes she bids us good night and walks naked back next door.

I could not hide it anymore my erect hard and pointing upwards, the tip showing out the top of the pantie's waist band. Angel sees and smirks.

"Hmm nice penis, just right size for my lips to suck." she smirks as I blush. We deal again, I lose.

Angel tells me to stand up, I do as she crawls over. She takes the waist band of my panties and pulls them down exposing my erection and balls. She tells me to stand there, posing as she takes pictures on her phone. I blush more as I become more harder. When she has finished, she tells me to sit down, with my legs apart so she could see what she had won. I sit there, my legs apart, my cock erect and my balls resting on the floor.

We deal again. I lose and now must wait for my forfeit. Angel crawls over and whispers "I want you to pleasure me until I orgasm."

She pushes me on my back and straddle over my chest, sitting down she thrusts her groin, her pussy onto my face. I start to suckle and kiss her pussy, my tongue exploring, then inserting, seeking and finding her clitoris. Angel gaspes in pleasure as I start to flick my tongue fast across her clit. Her juices run freely as I flick my tongue fast and harder, I feel her legs, lock, her pussy tighten as her climax builds.

She stops and pulls off, rolling next to me. She gently teasers my cock and balls as I roll over and I start to kiss, suckle her neck and breasts. Slowly I run my hand down her chest, between her nipples, to her belly button, then her groin before sliding deep between her inner thighs.

She stiffens as my finger enter her pussy and slide against her clit. Slowly I rub in and out and circle it, then getting faster and harder. She responds by squirming, jerking, and moaning gently.

She grips my shaft and slowly strokes my foreskin up and down, her hand slipping and down my shaft. Again, I feel her close to erupting only to have her stop. This time she rolls and straddles my groin and roughly pushes my shaft deep inside her pussy.

We both squirm and groan in pleasure as she slide her pussy up and down my shaft, gripping it. My foreskin rolling up and down teasing her clit with pleasure and ecstasy. She grinds faster and harder as we both feel the pressure grow.

Suddenly I try to fight back the feeling, but lose as my erection jerks then twitches as I start to cum. But I feel an odd sensation as her pussy tightens and grips my shaft as she climaxes at the same time. Screaming out, she cums hard, I feel her pussy tighten as I climax and cum, squirting inside her pussy. We are locked I this embrace, sweating and panting as we both ride the tide of our simultaneous orgasm. I feel her juices and my cum run down my shaft and balls as she slides off and rolls next to me. We lay naked on the grass, resting in each other's arms.