Warming Her Up with My Cum

Story Info
I think she wants to cuddle to stay warm, but I was wrong...
3.8k words
3.82
52.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into my room and instantly heard Jade's southern drawl.

"Fucking hell, it's so cold in here!"

I chuckled and dropped my backpack on my desk.

"Yeah, babe. You're in the East coast, not the West coast anymore. The winter is surprisingly wintery here."

Her coming from the hot California, I teased her about getting used to the East weather of Pennsylvania a lot.

Jade glared at me, bunched the covers around her, and whined, "Shhhhh!"

I smiled and laid next to her, teasing, "And if I don't 'shhh'?"

Jade pouted, "Then, then, then... No cuddles for a week!"

I chuckled and grabbed her by the waist, pulling her back into me.

"Mm, well I certainly don't want that. I'll shh then, baby girl."

Jade smiled that pretty little smile of hers and leaned back into me. I slowly heard her snores fill the air as she warmed up and fell asleep. I buried my face into her long, blonde mane of hair and took some time to appreciate her beauty more than I usually could on a busy day.

She had a round, soft face with eyes that fluctuated colours sometimes, but mainly stayed a sparkling blue. She had a rather clear complexion, and slightly pale skin despite her half-latino heritage. But you could definitely see her Latino pride in her full teardrop shaped breasts and wonderfully round booty. She carried herself with a delicate neck and small shoulders. Her long legs curled up to her chest and her arms wrapped around her knees. She was absolutely stunning.

I was kicked out of my thoughts momentarily... By a foot, ironically... Jade's foot to be exact. One leg slowly crept itself to my leg and stroked my calf. I raised my eyebrow at her to get a reaction but her snoring still filled the room. Even when she's asleep she wants her cuddles. I scooted in just a bit to wrap an arm around her to warm her up. I slowly put my head back into her face to get comfortable when something... Slightly jarring happened.

I heard a whimper. A soft, delicate, slightly southern whimper. A body scooted closer to mine and wiggled around to find comfort and heat. As Jade wriggled, her hips slowly moved around. That happened to slowly move... Right against my tightly wound package in my pants. Oh boy...

I slid myself away from Jade to prevent an unwanted visitor, but Jade wasn't having any of it. She rolled over to me and draped a leg over my lap. I heard another whimper and looked down.

There, laid my girlfriend, asleep, and grinding on my thigh like it was her vibrator.

I moved my leg slightly away but Jade was latched on tight from the waist down. I looked down with scrutinizingly and saw her eyelids peel back slightly. Jade gave a lopsided grin and hummed.

"Babe..." she cooed at me.

"Yes, pretty girl?" I questioned her.

Her eyes told the entire story. She looked at my hand and I instinctively held it out for her. She lowered it down her body until it reached her core. Jade took my finger and slowly rubbed herself through her panties.

"Do you see what you do to me? Even in my dreams, do you see?", she dreamily inquired me.

Almost in a trance, I nodded and swallowed hard. My throat was as dry as a desert but my mouth salivated at the same time. Jade had me wrapped around, not just her pinky, but her entire hand in this moment. She smiled smally, and pushed me to my back. Jade rolled onto her hands and knees and slowly crept towards me from between my legs. Her delicate hand came towards my center and wrapped around the buckle of my belt. So slowly it was almost painful, Jade undid my belt while looking me in the eyes. She pulled it from the belt loops of my light blue jeans and cocked her head at me.

"Put your hands out.", she demanded of me.

I obliged and held my hands out for her. Jade slowly looped the belt around my wrists and pushed them above my head. She, then, looped the excess belt around the headboard of our bed and tightened it. So deliciously tight, she tightened it...

Jade's hands slinked back down my body until they reached my stomach. She undid my black button down shirt and swept it beside me. My toned stomach was on display for her to look at and stroke, and boy did she. After she had slid her hand across every surface of my exposed upper body, she undid my jeans and pulled them off of me.

There I laid, bound and exposed, and I loved it. I saw a glint in Jade's blue eyes as she straddled my waist. She slowly rocked against my straining core, whimpering ever so slightly. Jade's lower lip quivered the way it did when she was getting teased, and she began to rub herself on me through her panties and my boxers. My boxers became soaked as she grinded on me, and I couldn't help a few involuntary thrusts at her center. A southern chuckle rang through the air and the bed creeked as she slid herself off of me. Jade's hand crept up to my boxers and grabbed ahold of the waistband. She slowly pulled the front of it down until my cock sprang out of them. Another snicker filled the room as I felt the plaid boxers be pulled from my thighs to my ankles, and finally to the floor.

Jade laid between my legs on her tummy, her ankles crossed in the air. A smug smile was plastered on her face. She locked her eyes to mine as she grasped my half hard cock and slowly started to stroke it. It didn't take too long for my dick to harden, and when it did, Jade's smirk told the whole story what she wanted to do to me.

Jade leaned in just a bit closer and nuzzled herself under my cock. Her nose pressed into my balls slightly, and she slowly dragged the tip of her nose up my shaft. She finally reached the tip and let it flop over, only to give the tip a kiss. I groaned as her velvet feeling lips touched my cock and bucked in agony. Jade held her lips tightly together, however, a guilty smile painted on her.

Her eyelids half hooded, Jade looked up at me and she went back down between my legs and slowly stuck her tongue out, running it against my ballsack. A whimper escaped my lips because of their sensitivity... I didn't think she knew how much I loved having my balls paid attention to...

I began to buck my hips again in hopes of sliding into her mouth but Jade wasn't having any of it. She firmly grabbed my ass and planted me back on the bed. I looked down at her as her eyes slowly went from my member to me. When our eyes locked I knew tonight was Jade's night, the night she was going to be giving the orders and pleasure. As I thought of what I was going to do to bring Jade to a mind shattering orgasm after she had had her time as the dom, I realized I didn't quite care if Jade was dominant for all of tonight... In fact, I liked it a bit more than when she was submissive sometimes.

Jade's sky coloured eyes stared up at me and licked her lips with her small pink tongue. She leaned in close to my cock and let out a slow, hot breath on the tip. She didn't touch it once, just let out hot air right onto the tip. The suspense was killing me but my cock twitched at the feeling, and she knew how much I loved it.

Over Jade's breaths and my heart's pounding, I heard wet sounds coming from Jade's direction. I knew she was touching herself in that moment. While staring at my 3 inch thick, 9 inch long, uncut cock, Jade was touching herself. My cock sprang up even more than it had before, coming to life almost.

My hips started to involuntarily buck again, I wanted inside of her mouth so badly. Whether that be her pussy, her mouth, or even just her hand, I wanted in her so much. I whimpered and looked down at her. My eyes pleaded with her lips to wrap themselves around me. Jade moved her unoccupied hand to my thigh and started to stroke the inside of it. Her hand descended from my thigh to the base of my cock, and then finally around my cock.

Her fingers started to move up and down my cock, making my foreskin swallow the head of my cock and then slide down it again, making it reappear. It looked almost like Jade's delicious lips sliding up and down them. Jade's lips curled as she pushed herself closer to my member and kissed the tip again. I whimpered and my lips opened.

"J-Jade..." I moaned softly.

Jade chuckled as her hand made its way up and down my cock.

"You like my hand on your cock? Just wait until it's in my mouth... Wait until I'm sucking your cock, licking the tip, giving you the best head of your life... You'd like that, wouldn't you baby boy?"

A loud cry of pleasure escaped my lips when she said her final words. I'd never get tired of hearing her call me that... It's my special little treat... I'm her baby boy...

Jade abandoned my cock and sat up on her knees. I watched as she pulled her shirt over her head and stared straight into my eyes, straight into my soul almost. I tried to stare back but I couldn't... I needed a peek at Jade's breasts... I needed to see them so much...

Her full DD breasts were stuffed into a white bra with light gray dots and a tiny pink ribbon on very front. Jade looked so innocent... So innocent, yet so devious...

Jade leaned all the way back and knelt near my ankles. Her hair brushed against my legs and I shuddered. She chuckled and slowly crawled up, her hair brushing against my calfs, my knees, my inner thighs, and finally my cock. It tingled at first but felt so good. My legs instinctively closed and she smirked when I did. Jade brushed her hair past her shoulders, pulled my legs apart, and chuckled slightly.

Jade laid on her stomach and bit her lips. She dipped her mouth near my core. Her tongue slinked her way to my sensitive balls and her plump lips wrapped around them. She slipped my balls in her mouth and licked at them while they were in there, warming them up while her hand wondered to my cock and began to stroke it.

For a few moments, Jade abandoned my ballsack. She nuzzled under my cock and starting at the very bottom, licked her way up to the very tip. She licked the sensitive area right under the tip of my cock, she licked every inch of it, but she never put it in her mouth. Jade even sucked on part of my dick. I wasn't expecting that but god, I wanted her to do it 1,000 times again. My body spasmed roughly and I groaned with the sound of thunder.

After a few minutes of this exquisite teasing with Jade's tongue, she knew I wanted more. She wrapped her pink lips around the head of my dick and slipped her hands between my legs to play with my balls. She lowered her head and took more of me into her mouth.

Jade began bobbing her head up and down my shaft, taking a few inches of me at a time. She lengthened the slurping sounds she made on the head of my cock that she knew I loved so much. Careful not to break the suction she had on me, Jade slowly slides her hands under my ass and cupped them as they flexed from her mouth. Jade began to push my lower body up to her, making me fuck her mouth slowly instead of her being in control.

My breathing got so heavy and suddenly my entire body went hot. Sweat started to drip down my body and I panted more than before

Jade slipped my member from her mouth for a second to utter, "Tell me when you're about to cum, baby boy, okay?"

I groaned what I thought would sound like a yes and thrusted into her lips. The inside of her mouth was so hot, so velvety smooth and so, so sexy.

Jade started to stroke the base of my dick and began sucking just a bit more than the tip of it. She swirled her velvet tongue around the head and sent shockwaves through my body. Seeing the effects it had on me, she did it for a little bit longer until I began to calm down. When I did, Jade abandoned sucking me and started to just lick at the bottom of my cock. That wouldn't have had much of an effect on me, but where she licked was the spot where I have that single, thick vein that pops out... And, Jesus Christ, that part of my cock... It was the most sensitive.

I couldn't help it, in my lustful state I just started to thrust up, wildly. Before Jade even noticed it and set me straight, I finally got all 9 inches of my solid cock inside of her mouth. It hit the back of Jade's throat and I couldn't help the loud moan that escaped my lips. Jade gagged and removed me entirely from her mouth, spitting out the stringy saliva from me being so deep on to my shaft.

I whimpered and and looked to the wall beside our bed when I realized what I had done. Oh God... I was about to get in trouble for sure...

Out of the corner of my eyes I could see Jade burning her stare into me. Tightly, she grasped my cock, telling me she wasn't happy just from her touch.

Poking my thigh slightly, Jade cocked her head and demanded, "Look."

I swallowed the giant lump stuck in my throat and moved my head to look into her eyes.

Sweetly, almost too sweetly, Jade asked me, "Did you want me to go deeper, baby boy? All you had to do was ask. I would have certainly stuck your big dick all the way down my throat if you had been polite."

I couldn't help a whimper from escaping my lips as I thought of her lips wrapped entirely around my cock. My hips involuntarily thrusted up at Jade's mouth. I could see her pout and put her lips to my tip, give it a kiss, then look back at me.

She swirled her finger around my balls and told me, "Use your words for me baby boy. How do you want me to suck your cock, huh? Should I tease the tip or deep throat the entire thing?"

Another whimper escaped my lips and I tugged at the belt wrapped around my hands to distract myself.

Jade giggled and responded, "No no, baby boy. Words. Should I tease you or deep throat you?"

My voice croaked as I told her, "D-deep... Please..."

She responded by swirling her tongue around the tip and looking into my eyes. I moaned loudly at the contact and lost all concentration I had to form words anymore.

Jade smirked and teased me, "Mkay baby boy, I think I get the picture. I'll take your cock nice and deep in my mouth for you."

I moaned enthusiastically as Jade lowered her head. She held my hips down and began to slowly feed my shaft into her mouth. Jade ran my cock against the velvet insides of her cheeks before taking me further.

Jade let out a deep moan when my cock reached the back of her throat. Jade's hand went to the outside of my thigh and pushed down. Jade added pressure to her mouth and slowly sank my cock into her mouth. I saw Jade's eyes water and felt her scratch into my thighs. Finally Jade's lips met the bottom of my shaft.

A huge moan escaped my lips.

In my haze, I remember saying, "Oh god, baby girl... Mmm yes... Uhh, deeper baby, mm, take me all the way..." before finally giving another big moan and whimpering.

Sweat poured from me the same way my precum dripped out of my cock. Jade's delicious mouth covered more of my cock and I loved it.

I could feel myself coming to the edge, but for the life of me, I never wanted this to stop. Jade grabbed at my tightening balls and suctioned her mouth onto my shaft. I moaned even loader than before and bucked my hips, trying to force my cock even deeper into Jade's mouth despite the fact that it was in as deep as possible.

Jade held onto my hips tightly and let me buck up and down, letting me fuck her throat.

My groans filled the air before I panted and forced out, "C-close..".

Jade didn't answer me, but instead began fucking me with her mouth instead of vice versa. She went faster than I could have ever possibly gone with my hips, taking my cock almost completely from her mouth, then plunging it back in as far as hmshe could get it. Jade's gargling moans filled the air, vibrating around my cock and bringing me even closer to my inevitable orgasm.

Jade sucked and slurped at the base of my cock and I swore if I had a beer in my hand and football on the TV I could've been in Heaven. My dick, rock hard, started throbbing, shaking even, with every trip Jade made up and down it with her lips.

I groaned, growled even, and Jade must have known I was close, so close. She must have known because next she didn't the one thing she knew I loved more than anything about a blowjob. She squeezed on my balls with her hand and gagged around my cock as she took all 9 inches of it into her throat, and that was all it took.

I felt like my vocal cords had almost ripped in half, I groaned so damn loud. The precum that had been slowly seeping from the tip began to drip out more and more, until finally, my balls tightened, and I exploded.

I had been building up this orgasm with a week without sex or masturbating and I knew it would be good, but my God, I never knew how intense a blowjob could really be. It kept surging out, wave after wave, spurt after spurt of cum came out of my cock. I looked at Jade between my head and saw her drinking it down, trying to keep it all in her mouth and not waste a single drop.

My body lifted off the bed involuntarily, and my hips, with a mind of their own, thrusted up. Jade's jaw slacked some from the unexpected force of it. Some of my cum came from her mouth and dropped down my cock, to my stomach and balls. It was so, so warm just coming from inside me and then into Jade's mouth, and that made it feel so much fucking better.

Momentarily, my arms clenched from the sheer power that the orgasm had over me, and they strained against the wrists Jade had bound me with. I must not have realized the force I was using because next thing I knew, my wrist split open and tiny drops of blood washed down my arms. Seeing Jade below me, and looking above me to see blood coming from my wrists, I couldn't help but groan again and convulse, this was a dream turned reality.

Jade's throat flexed and I saw her swallow load after load of my jizz just to make room for more. Every move Jade would take would just send another shockwave through my body and cause more to seep out. It just wouldn't stop.

Finally, my cock began to spasm and spurt out what it had left in it. Jade slowly moved her head away from my core and I completely collapsed from the arched position I was in, panting hard. My cock, just barely softened, still dripped little pearls of cum from the tip onto my thigh. Jade stroked my leg as I twisted and turned, trying to come off of my incredible high.

Eventually Jade sat back, and took her time to look at me. She crawled up next to me and gave me a smile. She undid the belts she had used to constrain me and my arms fell limp above my head.

My eyes were shut tightly as I heard her chuckle. I felt Jade grab onto my wrists and give them each a kiss. She let go of one of my hands and then tangled the other into her hair. Jade moved up to face me and coaxed me to open my eyes. The sight before me was one of the sexiest things any man has probably ever seen.

Jade's eyes were watery, bloodshot. Her eyeshadow was smeared and her mascara had created little black droplets below her lash line. Her lips were the darkest red I've ever seen them and they were bruised and puffy.

I was glad when she pulled me in for a kiss, I wanted those lips on my mouth as soon as I had seen them the way they were right there. Jade's tongue danced around my mouth, making me taste myself on her lips. I'm not usually a man to want that in my mouth, but with her, it was the sexiest thing in the world.

Jade parted her lips with mine and put her hand on my chest, massaging my pecs, before strangling me and laying on my stomach. My eyelids drooped and I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer.

Jade's lips met my shoulder and I felt her mumble on it, "I hope that felt good, baby boy. Get some sleep for me, okay? You'll need the energy when you wake up..."

I whimpered again and turned my head. I couldn't even imagine what she wanted me to do for her to make up for this. My eyes still closed, Jade kissed my collar bone before my mind drifted from the amazing experience the love of my life had given me. I was out like a fire from a cold winter night, but God damn, neither of us were cold now.