Warming the IcePrincess Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J-Stroke
J-Stroke
91 Followers

My hands slipped lower to trail down my flat slim tummy. I was pleased to find that it remained nearly as firm and trim, as it was when I was captain of my high school swim team almost a dozen years ago. At 5', 8", and 126 lbs I still had essentially a classic swimmers build, I just wasn't quite as lean and hard as I once was. I was almost ten pounds lighter back then and had a an obscene body fat ratio of 11 percent My hips and thighs now had a softer curve, my breasts a more pleasant swell and I decided that I wasn't completely bereft of feminine charms. I quickly found my imagination generating an image of myself standing next to Claire's curvy form and looking like an underfed mop handle. I chuckled while turning my back to the mirror, straining to check out my butt smiling with relief when I saw no evidence of the dreaded cellulite that terrorizes so many women. When I turned back to face the mirror I spotted the unruly thatch between my thighs, my smile disappeared. It was replaced with a grim scowl.

"Jesus girl you're lucky no one has seen that mangy mess or they'd send a squadron of weed whackers after you," I said aloud chuckling at the mental images that statement evoked. My eyes couldn't look away from my reflection as my fingers stretched out the long sandy colored tangles.

Spinning around I pulled a comb and scissors from a drawer, before plopping down on the closed commode to administer some serious trimming. I clipped everything down with extreme prejudice, leaving nothing longer than three quarters of an inch. Carefully clearing everything away from my lips, folds, and opening, I finished with a few deft strokes from a disposable razor to soften and shape the outer edges. Standing to survey my work, I decided I had a decent trim that I wouldn't be ashamed to let anyone see. I liked how the hood draped over my clit and even the pink lightly wrinkled lips were in full view after being freed from that wild bush. What I had seen in my reflection only few moments ago was transformed from an unkempt mass to sleek and sexy. I decided I liked the look. I had once shaved myself completely bare, but with my reed thin body I looked more like a pre-pubescent girl not a fully developed woman. To me it was decidedly un-sexy and I promised myself that I'd never to do that again. If someone wanted at my honey pot, well I guess they were just going to have to deal with a little fur. Clearing away the debris and my tools, I stepped into the steaming shower at last.

I was towel drying my low-maintenance shoulder length tawny hair when I flopped heavily on the bed. I went to toss my blazer at the pile of used laundry but something on the shoulder caught my eye and stayed my hand mid-toss. I saw a small streak of lipstick on the light colored cloth, and immediately recognized the shade, Claire's. Looking at it for a few seconds started bringing the events in the elevator flashing through my mind. I slowly lifted it to my nose and the familiar aroma of her perfume wafted back into my consciousness. Dropping the towel, I closed my eyes and fell back across the bed smelling the garment and reliving the sensations of having my body pressed firmly against her. My nipples reacted instantly the pink areolas tingling and tightening as my arousal grew. My free hand started to rub and tug on them eventually graduating to firm rolling pinches and they obediently distended to their full length. I started fantasizing about all those things I didn't dare do in that elevator earlier today and was soon panting in need. My newly denuded labia were extremely sensitive when I started rubbing my thighs together in my growing heat. My moaning even muffled by the fabric reverberated in the small room seeming unnaturally loud. I hoped I wouldn't wake the neighbors at this ungodly hour before deciding fuck'em. A girl might wanna have a little fun on Friday night one in a great while, they could just deal. I held the scented cloth against my nose while sliding a single finger downward making contact with my highly sensitive clit. My body was vibrating with need and I finally draped the garment across my face so I could use both hands to help satisfy my hyper-charged body.

With her aroma invading my senses, I allowed my fantasies run free and instantly pictured the last image I had of her in the elevator before everything went haywire. She was standing against the far wall of the car when it lurched to a jolting stop just before we were plunged into total darkness. It just happened that I was staring right at her lusciously heavy breasts, (surprise, surprise,) marveling at how they bobbed and swayed with the motions of the car. When I recalled how tantalizingly close my hands were to her delicious ass in the elevator my mind reeled with the pleasant thought of what it would have been like to caress it and actually give it that nice firm squeeze. My memory replayed the sway and swing of those same astonishing orbs all the way along the mile and a half of skyways we had to walk to get the restaurant. God how I would love to taste her, perhaps only a nip or nibble, in my mind I envisioned sinking my teeth into her perfect flesh. If she were here right this moment, I just might not be able to stop myself.

My mind was awash in images and memories of every encounter I had with her in the past. Her incredible body was my focal point. My hands were dancing across my body as quickly as the images danced through my mind until gasping, I ripped the cloth from my face so I could gulp some cooler air, hating that the scent of Claire's perfume flew across the room with it. I was so caught up in my urges now that I didn't really need the olfactory reinforcement, but still her scent was all I really had. My desire reached a fevered pitch my skin heated anew with each caress. I couldn't hold back any longer plunging two fingers deep into my moist musky tunnel. My other hand was busily roaming from stroking and pinching my pulsing clit back upward to give my nipples the attention they craved. In my mind, I tried holding the image of what she might look like nude but the sensations within my body were consuming more and more of my attention. All too soon, the familiar building pressure in my belly and between my thighs as I frantically stabbed my fingers in and out made any thought almost impossible. My other fingers where stroking my long thick clit using the fleshy folds around it like a sleeve pumping it up and down. As my hands moved, my body reacted.

Every touch, each motion flooded my senses like electric sparks jolting through an overloaded circuit. I knew I wouldn't last long much longer as the pulses rushing through my body told me I didn't much time. I rolled to one side tickling a fingertip across the ridges circling the tight shadowy entrance to my ass. A jolting spasm shook my whole body in response. With three fingers feverishly probing my pussy, I pushed a slender digit past my tightness and began stroking in and out of my ass in an opposing rhythm. Oh god, I was writhing in seconds as my fingers bumped past each other assaulting my body in two directions at once. My arms strained to maintain the pace I was so close now I couldn't have stopped myself if the building was on fire. My legs began shuddering in involuntary quivers as my hips bucked against my probing fingers. Pressed against the bed, my nipples were so engorged now they throbbed to aching. I began cumming in crashing waves slipping the finger from my ass and reaching around to press down on my clit in tight circles just as the damn began bursting. Feeling as if it had swollen to the size of a small cock, I continued rubbing the pulsing knob beneath my tired fingers. The hot, slick walls contracting against my fingers made them feel enormous as their continued pumping drew one geyser after another of slick, creamy cum pumping from my depths. My forearms began cramping and trembling but I couldn't stop until the juices squirting from my pussy gradually subsided leaving me gasping and quivering with every breath.

Panting on the bed, my mouth now terribly dry, and reality slowly encroaching on my post orgasmic glow, I remembered that terror filled instant when I thought that Claire might be able to smell my lusty pussy in the tight confines of that dark elevator. I slowly raised my fingers to my nose taking a brief whiff. I decided "Hey, not so bad" and giggled at myself. My still wanton mind immediately began wondering what the luscious Ms. McAllister's aroma was like before slipping all three fingers past my lips and happily sucking them clean. Tired enough now to get some sleep I stripped the cum-soaked duvet off the bed before stumbling across the hallway on wobbly legs to use the bathroom.

Chapter 3

Saturday late

(Confronting Honesty)

The alarm clock blaring at the unholy hour of 5:15am brought me out of a brief dream-filled sleep. I rather too forcefully silenced the offensive little box knocking off the nightstand. My mind immediately replayed misty visions of Claire and I rolling together naked. An enormous grin covered my face as I languidly stretched my sleep-stiffened muscles and grunted "nice dream" quietly to myself, before rolling out of bed to start my day.

I stepped off the elevator at 6:40am with a bakery bag containing half a dozen each fresh scones and croissants. I whipped around the corner intending to dump them in the break room before hurrying back to my computer and checking for email updates from Dan while the coffee maker transformed caffeine into a drinkable form. My intended path would take me past Claire's desk but I was completely unprepared for what awaited me when I rounded the last corner.

When I saw her already in the office and dressed like she was I almost dropped the bag, and my purse, right along with my jaw. She was bending over a low drawer tucking a file folder in its proper place when I came to an abrupt halt twenty feet away. My vision was filled with the sight of the world's most perfect apple-bottom clad in stone washed denim. Giselle's from Gloria Vanderbilt I think unless I was too preoccupied to read the label correctly. (It was rather small mind you) I've never seen plain boot cut jeans look so phenomenal in my life as they hugged every exquisite millimeter of her lower body. When she stood upright, still unaware of my scrutiny I simply couldn't believe my eyes. Here I was looking at (O. K., O. K, salivating over) the woman I had never seen in anything but perfectly conservative office attire wearing an outfit I might put on to go out clubbing.

She had on a navy blue striped pullover sailor shirt with wide white lapels that allowed just enough space for her magnificent breasts to swell out each side and tight blue jeans with a pair of worn Nike cross trainers on her feet. Her long auburn hair was in a modified ponytail today, pulling it up off her face to reveal her finely sculpted jaw line and no detectable makeup beyond mascara and a hint of lip-gloss. God I how hated her, and loved her. She was so inhumanly, so infuriatingly perfect! Every fiber of my being wanted to run over throw her down on the desktop and ravage her utterly.

My breathing seemed abnormally loud while I stood there gawking. Irrationally I worried that she could hear it. If she saw me freeze in place to ogle her backside, she gave no outward reaction but I decided I had best be on my way. Though I really did like her idea of comfortable attire, it looked fabulous from where I was standing. When I finally did resume my forward motion, she looked up only after I breezed by with a nonchalant, "Morning Claire."

Spotting and smelling my freshly baked cargo, she spoke up quickly asking, "Hey you, what's in the bag?"

I nearly stumbled at the "Hey you" but somehow kept my stride and taunted with a confidence I didn't really feel, "You want some you're just going to have to catch me," and I waggled the bag in her direction as I ducked around the corner heading for the break room.

I left the bag on the table, moving straight to the coffee maker, and had already started making a large pot when I heard her snatch the bag to peek.

With genuine appreciation in her voice she said, "Ooooh croissant my fav, thanks so much Jane, I'm starved."

She was investigating the bag when I deadpanned, "Oh sorry but they're not for you, I kinda forgot you'd be here this morning or I would brought more."

I couldn't keep a straight face for long the way she was glaring at me with her roll half in, half out of the white paper bag, and I burst out laughing.

She finished pulling it out and said, "Ha, Ha, Very funny, you're in a fine mood for someone who was up working until the wee hours last night, Sleep well?" before sinking her teeth into the tender pastry.

"Not bad at all," I answered, and pulled the bag across the table to find one of my own.

Without thinking about what I was saying I added, "Good dreams."

She perked up and casually asked between dainty bites, "Oooo... Anyone I know?"

I froze hoping my guilty feelings weren't showing on my entire body, damn it! My smart mouth had backed me into a corner, again. What a great way to start my day.

I tipped my eyes upward without moving a muscle until I could see her grinning at me as she chewed, her tongue flicking across her lips to capture a stray crumb.

With a soft sigh I set my croissant on a napkin and turned toward the coffee service before I answered, "Now Claire, you wouldn't really want me to kiss and tell would you?"

When I turned back toward her, she was busily gesturing for me to pour her a cup, her mouth too full to speak thank god for that. Before I could talk myself into another awkward situation, Sue walked in and saved me. I asked her if she had seen Steve while I glanced over her shoulder at the wall clock. Her response was a negative shake of her head as she zeroed in on the bag of delicacies and dug inside making a selection.

"It's four minutes till right now, he'll never make it," Sue said plopping wearily into an empty chair.

Even though I didn't have a lot more faith in the youngest member of my team I pulled a bill from my pocket change from the bakery, slapping it down on the table, I challenged, "Five bucks says he does."

The two women looked at each other then said in unison, "You're on!"

After some digging, each one put a fiver down covering my own. Before I could take a second bite of my own breakfast, the tinny sound of the distant elevator bell settled the bet at 6:59:05.

Finishing my roll and coffee quickly I told the three of them I was going to check my email to see how many more files had appeared overnight from the mainframe search and stood to leave.

As I passed the end of the table heading for the doorway, I snatched the three bills still lying on there and began making a great show of examining and counting each one, before saying smugly, "A pleasure doing business with you ladies."

Just outside the door I said loud enough to be sure they could all hear, "Like taking candy from babies, Very pretty babies, but babies just the same."

Not far from the break room, I heard someone coming up behind me but didn't know who it was until I heard her voice. She was mumbling in a running diatribe, I could barely make out as she closed the distance behind me. She was saying something about my being a sore winner, and she wasn't no baby pretty or otherwise. Before we reached the corner where she would turn to head for her desk she passed by me planting a powerful smack square on the butt of my kakis while I was still fiddling with the bills.

I started a monologue of my own roughly matching her tone mumbling about sore losers and how five bucks wasn't near enough to get a spanking out of me.

I didn't notice at first when Claire stopped dead in her tracks spinning around blocking the aisle. With hands both planted on her hips, she wore a playful grin.

Inquiring in a highly mischievous tone, "So tell me Jane, dear, exactly how much will a proper spanking cost me?"

My good sense was screaming at me to "shut my mouth" but I never heard it whisper. The clown inside me had already taken over. Flashing her my best lascivious grin and giving her a comically obvious wink I answered, "For you, it's negotiable, I'm sure we can work something out," while I rubbed my backside suggestively still feeling the sting and warm glow left by her palm.

She stood rooted in place fixing me with a stare that wiped the smirk right off my face; after a second I stared back blankly not believing what I had just done. Had I learned nothing at all from yesterday's verbal snafu? I couldn't move a toenail; I was in total shock at my own stupidity. When she finally turned away heading to her office her glare softened into a more neutral expression but I thought just for a just a fleeting second I could see her eyes sparkle with mirth.

After she had gone for a moment, I stood immobile and fumed. I finally loosed an angry groan and slugged my thigh, hard as I tromped down the aisle desperate for the sanctuary of my office. Once inside I threw the money on my desk in a huff thinking how foolishly a little lust could make me act. I knew it was potentially disastrous to be flirting with her hell she could ruin my career with a flick of her fingers. I couldn't seem to make myself stop it. I was furious with my own lack of self-control I prayed she wouldn't take it the wrong way. Good God, what must she be thinking of me! That I was some kind of dyke cruising the building for straight women to sully or worse yet a lesbo slut who would drop to my knees for anyone in a pretty skirt.

I knew almost nothing about her except that I wanted her. I felt like I was treading across thin ice wearing iron-soled boots. I was scared to my bones that whatever chance I had for a decent career at Continental or with her, I was screwing it up but good. Oh god, what chance, I was deluding myself! I was about to give my emotional self-flagellation another go round when I replayed the latest incident in my mind. Recalling the look on her face before she walked away, I had a slightly hopeful revelation. Wait just a damn minute I thought she wasn't pissed, she was smiling and trying to hide it from me. I glanced over at the crumpled bills on the desktop where I'd thrown them and thought, hey maybe my luck is changing but just as quickly, reminded myself not to get all stupid about it either.

Thirteen hours later, I was still in my office at the keyboard plugging the sorted entries from Sue into Steve's nicely simple form. She and I working together had gotten far enough ahead of Steve that after our abbreviated and almost inedible lunch I switched tasks to help Steve fill in the data. I also had to shuttle the printed pages over to Claire occasionally so that she could assemble them into a single organized volume. When the soft knock on my doorframe came, it took a few seconds to register. I saw through my weariness that it was Sue standing just outside and Claire waiting behind her.

"C'mon in there's plenty of room," I said around a yawn as I stretched my cramped muscles.

Sue stepped in first setting a small stack of paper on the corner of my desk and said, "That's it, the last of them, maybe twenty five or thirty left."

"Finally," I said, before patting a three-inch pile on the opposite corner and asked, "Would you please dump these in the recycling bin on your way out Sue and thank you very, very, much. Now go ahead on home and enjoy what's left of your weekend."

While I watched Claire clearing a space in my visitor's chair, I asked Sue before she got away, "Is Steve almost done?"

"Yeah," she answered tiredly, "He said he was just about finished before I came down here."

I tried to express my gratitude for their good work but said without much energy, "Please tell him Thank you from me, and take him home with you, I'll see you both Tuesday."

J-Stroke
J-Stroke
91 Followers
123456...9