Warning: Oral Dildo Training Ch. 06

Story Info
I start to experiment with my dildo and learn to deepthtroat.
769 words
4.61
3.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: Oral Dildo Training Ch. 06

Chapter 6 - Curiosity, Experimentation, Increase in Skills, & Deepthroating :

I am Benny and you should have read the previous chapters first before reading about my experience with the second dildo which Latisha gave me. It was an amazing dildo. I loved it. Everyone should have one of those Eden Fantasy dildos (see the prior chapter for the exact name of the dildo).

It was so real and life-like compared to the jel dildo I was thrilled to use it from the beginning. I followed Latisha's advice and used it stuck to the inside of the shower door when I first tried it. And I simply tried to emulate the oral techniques I had done with the jel dildo as a start. But even with the slight additional thickness of this dildo (and a little more insertable length), performing those techniques was not much of a difficulty. Only the slight curve in the dildo took a little getting used to.

But the jel dildo had looked nothing like a real cock whatsoever. It was straight, long, slick, bendy, see-through, and purple! But the new dildo looked so real! It felt real too, looked real, was shaped real, was the color of real skin, it had life-like veins & balls and a life-like curve in the shaft. The new dildo seemed so lifelike to me that my focus on practicing techniques which I anticipated teaching a future girlfriend became less compelling while my own curiosity regarding what I could accomplish with the new life-like dildo became my imperative engagement.

So I began to experiment. I tried to see if I could handle 6 repetitions with it. And when I could do that I tried to do 7 repetitions. I also tried to use the dildo in other places besides in the shower! I would slide 5 inches into my mouth and see how long I could hold it there without taking it out. I tried to see how fast I could work it in and out of my mouth several times. Things like that.

This continued curiosity and resulting experimentation with the new life-like dildo was so fulfilling I was always trying something new with it. One day, I tried a new position very much like the initial position Latisha had shown me. I stuck the dildo to the mirror in my bedroom about waist-high then knelt before the mirror on my knees and started to practice sucking the dildo against the mirror on my knees. This position turned out to be one of my favorites and I practiced like this most often. One day I was seeing how many repetitions of going down and up again I could do in a row. It was obvious to me that Latisha had been absolutely right... my oral skills were increasing! I was thrilled as I figured I could teach the same skills to a future girlfriend! So I tried to see what other skills I could learn which I liked. So I tried to see if I could take all 8 1/4 inches in my throat even though the dildo was a little thicker than the jel dildo. And soon I was able to do it successfully and gracefully. So I tried to swallow all 8 1/4 inches in and out then in and out again. It did not take long to be able to do this also.

The feeling of the last 3 inches of the dildo passing in and out of my throat felt strange but it was not a bad feeling. The dildo was only 1 5/8 inches thick so I barely felt it.

So I kept trying to increase the number of repetitions I could take fully in and out of my throat. When I was able to swallow all 8 1/4 inches in and out 8 times over in and out, I realized I had started to gain proficiency at deepthroating cock.

I was thrilled. So thrilled I decided to order a big dildo all by myself. A Jeff Stryker dildo from Betty's Toy Box!

Incidentally, ordering your very first dildo online is an absolutely thrilling event! Even before the time you click on that 'Place My Order' website button you have a thrill inside of you so intense that you select 'Rush Order' for $20 extra to get it delivered two days quicker! You wait for your new dildo eagerly. You track its approach. You plan for what you will do with the new dildo. I can't even describe the excitement you experience when it is delivered!