Warning: Oral Dildo Training Ch. 11

Story Info
Getting bored sucking my dildo leads to swallowing fake cum.
1.4k words
4.67
3.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: Oral Dildo Training Ch. 11

Chapter 11 - Boredom and the Resultant Expansion in the Scope of Practice :

I am Benny and you should have read the previous chapters first before reading further.

By the time I realized that I felt that sucking my dildos was sexy to me, I began to become bored with 'Practice'. I had not abandoned the goal of learning techniques to teach a would-be girlfriend how to suck cock... but without a specific girlfriend to attach a concrete beneficiary of such focus I... well... I cared very little about that. Any time I sucked on my dildo it was because I LIKED doing it and WANTED to suck on my dildos. I had learned to suck cock in many positions and to deepthroat fairly well. So I was getting bored by now. I wanted to suck my dildos but was bored with what I already knew how to do and knew how to do very well.

So I guess I did what you might call 'expanded the scope' of the techniques I did with my dildos when I 'Practiced'!

I created games. One game I called, "Deepthroat One by One." It was my favorite game. When I knew I would be in for the night I would get out my big, fat dildo and stick it against my bedroom mirror so I could suck on it as I knelt before it as if I were giving a real blowjob. I would set out some water, some lip balm, and a towel. Then I would go into my living room and watch television. When the show would break for commercials I would go back into my bedroom, kneel in front of the mirror, slip my big, fat dildo between my lips, then deepthroat all 9 inches of my dildo in and out of my throat ONE time, then go back to the living room and watch more TV. When the next set of commercials came on, I went back into my bedroom and repeated the same steps again. But this time I would deepthroat my big, fat dildo all the way in and out TWO times. Then I would return to the living room once again to resume watching TV. Then, next commercial break I would repeat the steps again, but deepthroat THREE times now. Each time I would repeat the same steps but increase the number of deepthroats I did by one. And over the course of several hours I would repeat this process during every single commercial break until FINALLY, I could successfully deepthroat all 9 inches of my big, fat dildo fully in and out of my throat TWENTY times in a row without failure!! This may not seem like such a large accomplishment to you as you read it. But trust me, it is MUCH harder to do than it reads! Try it yourself and you will see that fully deepthroating a 2 1/4 inch thick cock 9 inches deep into your throat then 9 inches back out of your throat TWENTY times in a row without gagging, puking, or running out of breath and you will see that it is not as easy as it seems. I was so proud the first time I did it!!

Also, I started filming myself (I took pictures and also took videos) to see what I looked like as I sucked cock! I actually learned a lot from watching these videos and pictures! These films and pics also just ended up feeding my pride more and more as I saw myself deepthroating my huge, fat dildo so gracefully. I looked like a professional cocksucker and felt like I should have been a porn star!

I even made a few audio recordings of myself. I set my fat, cock dildo on a glass mirror, set the mirror flat on the ground, put my cell phone on a plate next to the dildo, and started the cell's audio recorder. Then I put my lips around the dildo and deepthroated it fully up and down, over and over and over like a slut with my lips fully open at all times so you could really hear the sound of my throat slammed by the fat dildo as if I were being face-fucked with a big cock,

{gluk}... {gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...{gluk}...

The recording sounded just like that!!!

I even played the recording for Latisha once after telling her what it was and she was thrilled!! She even begged me to let her watch me deepthroat my fat Stryker dildo like I told her I could. I was so proud of the skills I had attained that I promised her I would show her as soon as I had a chance.

Since Latisha was so enthusiastic regarding my cocksucking skills, I summoned the nerve to ask her about what other things I might do with dildos to improve one's cocksucking skills ("you know... for when I get a girlfriend," I lied). She went to great lengths to explain what an incredible experience it was to swallow a load of cum after sucking a cock. She made it sound like one of the best experiences in the world. So when she told me that they even manufactured dildos that shot fake cum like a dick that was cumming, I resolved to get one! And I did!

By the time the ejaculating dildo I purchased online had arrived I had found a very good recipe for fake cum which one could make out of hot water, corn starch, egg whites, yogurt, and salt. I spent hours 'Practicing' swallowing fake cum from my ejaculating dildo in the four main different fashions that Latisha detailed to me (1. Shooting cum on my face, 2. Opening my mouth and sticking out my tongue and shooting the cum onto my tongue and into my open mouth, 3. Holding my lips loosely around the cock as it came and collecting it in my mouth, 4. Holding the cock deep in my mouth and swallowing each shot of cum as it shot deep into my throat). I even tried having each load after load shot all over my face and hair and clothes until I actually looked like a real cumslut! One night of 'Practice' I swallowed 12 loads of fake cum during Practice! I was confident that swallowing cum was just another thing related to sucking cock which I had mastered!

And I LOVED the feeling of swallowing cum (even fake cum). I had tasted my own cum by this time so let me tell you, after making many, many batches of fake cum, I had the recipe VERY close to the consistency, taste, feeling, stickiness, and thickness of real cum.

One night, when I had made a double batch of fake cum, I got an idea. I separated some of the cum into several different batches then mixed in a very tiny bit of different ingredients (like dark honey, molasses, corn syrup, mayonnaise, etc.) individually into one of each of the different batches of fake cum. In this fashion I ended up with several batches of fake cum that varied slightly in color and consistency. I grabbed a large empty martini glass and filled it almost full of fake cum by spooning some of the fake cum from each of the individual batches of fake cum I had prepared into the martini glass. When the martini glass was nearly full, the different shades and consistencies of the different batches of fake cum in the glass made it look like a whole bunch of different people had been filling it with cum. Then I took an empty condom and filled that with fake cum too. Then I grabbed my cell phone and began taking a selfie video. I recorded myself emptying the fake cum from the condom into the martini glass. Then, while continuing to record, I picked up the martini glass then slowly tipped the contents of the martini glass into my mouth, then opened my mouth wide to show all of the cum inside my mouth. Then I swallowed all of the fake cum and said, "Yum!"

After I stopped recording and reviewed the video of me swallowing the martini glass full of cum, when I was satisfied with the video, I texted Latisha with the text, "I never knew that a protein drink could be this delicious," and attached the video and sent the text to her without any warning!!!

She was blowing up my cell phone within minutes!