Warning: Oral Dildo Training Ch. 15

Story Info
I admit it to myself - I want to suck a real cock.
891 words
3.95
3.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 15 - Realization that I wanted to suck a Real Cock:

I am Benny and you should have read the previous chapters first before reading further.

Oddly enough, this happened all at once on one specific night. By now, I often 'Practiced' in front of the mirror in my bedroom while sucking my fat dildo on my knees pretending the dildo was real while stroking my cock and watching & listening to a cocksucker encouragement Hypno tube at the same time. I could not remember the last time I came without having a dildo in my mouth. Or from watching a girl in a porno.

The night these events happened I was stroking and sucking while watching a cocksucker encouragement Hypno tube. The tube was called something like 'Repeat After Me.' It is a training film that taught the viewer how to suck cock while flashing captions across the screen. The idea was the viewer watched the trainer film while practicing sucking a dildo by performing those tasks which the girls in the video were performing. And when a caption flashed on the screen you were to stop sucking and say the caption out loud. When you were sucking cock and you saw the caption, "I want my lips wrapped around your cock," flash on the screen, you were supposed to stop sucking and say those words out loud.

Late in the movie I found myself saying, "I want all of your semen in my mouth." Then, next I said, "I want all of your hot, hot semen!" And by the end I was saying, "I swallowed it all." Then, "I love swallowing cum." And the last caption read, "I am now a cocksucker. I need to suck more real cock now. I want to suck a real cock!" And I said it. It made me so hot!

The video had ended and I was close to cumming. I took the dildo out of my mouth and looked at myself in the mirror and said it again, "I want to suck a real cock." I said it again, "I want to suck a real cock!" As I came I said it over again and again as I watched myself. And I really wanted to suck a real cock.

I came and lifted my cum-covered hand to my lips and covered my lips with my own cum while watching my reflection. I watched my reflection, cum on my lips then knowing what I wanted now. I knew it. And it took seconds but I said it aloud,

"I really am a cocksucker and it is time I found a real cock to suck." I sucked my dildo a few times then said, "I want a real cock this time."

I don't know why I said this or what happened but I knew that I meant it and I knew that I wanted to give a real blowjob. And saying that I wanted to suck a real cock out loud, knowing I meant it, and knowing that I would suck a real cock some time soon was an incredibly empowering feeling!

After realizing that I wanted to suck a real cock and deciding that I WOULD suck a real cock, I was horny as I could be! I 'Practiced' with my dildo for at least an hour almost every single night! I watched a lot of tranny porn and shemale encouragement hypno videos. I was stroking my cock thinking about sucking cock.

I found a cocksucking hypno tube one day called 'Cum to Cock' I believe. It was a cocksucker encouragement hypno tube and I watched it one day while sucking my dildo pretending I was sucking a real cock. It was demeaning in parts but the cocksucking encouragement was powerful. The video was only like ten minutes long and I had already made up my mind that I wanted to suck a real cock but the deeper I got into the video the more intense the encouragement got. It started with the suggestion to suck cock. Soon the video was encouraging me to go out and suck a real dick. And that was all I wanted. I didn't want pussy anymore, I wanted to suck a real dick! And I still listened. And watched! The narrator was saying that I wanted to make that big cock cum! That I all I could think about was sum trickling down my face. That all I could think about was cum entering my throat. And all I could think about was swallowing cum down my throat. That this is all I want! That I need to get that cock off. And the video ended with the narrator begging me to cum for her thinking about the thought of sucking cock and swallowing cum.

And I shot cum all over with that dildo deep in my throat as the final words of the hypno rang out, "You just ejaculated to the thought of sucking cock and swallowing cum! It is time to stop those fantasies! It is time for you to act on your urges! Your fate is sealed. You are a real cocksucker, Go out and suck a real cock!"

I knew it was true. I watched the movie many, many times after that and I KNEW I needed to suck a real cock!