A Dream Cum True

Story Info
The day Sara's dream became reality...
2.5k words
4.53
6.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blake83
Blake83
2 Followers

She felt every thrust into her...feeling her body tremble and shake as she wrapped her legs tighter around his waist, his chiseled body shimmering in the light. Looking deep into his eyes partially covered by his tousled brown hair...his hand gently caressing around her neck as he leaned forward as he drove deeper and deeper into her with each stroke of his member, kissing her passionately before growling in her ear "I want you to cum for me as I fill you, Sara" a devilish look in his eyes as he kissed her again as he drove deep into her, holding himself against her as he let out a primal groan. Sara's body trembled uncontrollably as she moaned, feeling the warmth fill her as pleasure engulfed her entire body...

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!... Panting and disoriented as she awoke, bleary-eyed reaching over to turn off her alarm. Sara groaned, burying her face into the soft pillow, the details of her dream still all she could think about... It felt so real, so perfect.

Laying on her back, she slowly ran her fingers along her neck and down the pink silk pyjamas that covered her body, enjoying the smooth sensation as she teased along her perky breasts, licking her lips as they grazed her sensitive nipples, down her toned abdomen to the waistband of the pyjama shorts. Sneaking her fingers under the silk as she felt her skin, letting her eyes close as she imagined the man from her dream as her fingers slid over her mound to find her soft lips, already slick with wetness from her dream as she slowly slid a finger between them, feeling them spread as her wetness coated her finger...sliding inside herself slowly as she let out a moan and bit her lip. Letting her fingers pleasure her as her head arched back, her face flushing as she thought about the man in her dream..."I want you to cum for me as I fill you, Sara" in that deep gravely voice...her fingers striving deeper inside her as she felt her body tighten, her back arching as she could feel him filling her again, those same waves of pleasure flowing through her body as she whimpered and writhed on the bed from her orgasm. Slowly opening her eyes as she slid her fingers from herself...drenched in her juices as she brought them to her lips, letting her tongue softly lick them clean, enjoying the taste of herself as she basked in the afterglow.

The sunlight filtering through the drapes was the unwelcomed reminder that she had to get up...as much as she wanted to just stay in bed all day, she promised her sister she would meet her at the yoga studio for a morning workout. Looking at the clock, already 9:20am, she panicked as she quickly got up, brushed her teeth and threw on her light blue yoga pants and a tank top, grabbed her mat and was out the door.

Opening the door to the studio as she heard a voice from behind "hey sis!" Turning around to see Erica, looking a little frazzled and in a rush too..."OMG, I thought I'd get a lecture about being late again...but her are you, Miss Punctuality, barely beating me to the door!" she said with a laugh. Smiling at her sister, Sara just said "well...I had good reason, and that's ALL I'm going to say about it!" Curious, Erica nudged her sister "Oh...so what was his name, then??" teasing Sara as she ignored the interrogation...but the truth of it was that he didn't have a name, he was just in her imagination, despite how real it all felt.

They found two spots in the middle of the crowded room as Sara bent over to unroll her mat and stretch a little before the class began. Hearing a deep male voice from the front "Namaste everyone, I'm Jonathan and will be your instructor today. I know you were all expecting Jill this morning but she unfortunately had something come up, so I guess you are all stuck with me!" Sara stopped at the voice, she knew it from somewhere...slowly raising her eyes to the front of the class, seeing the fit and handsome man as she gasped, now knowing EXACTLY where she knew that voice from...he was the man from her dream! She blushed as she remained almost instinctively focused on him...admiring his strong shoulders and those beautiful brown eyes behind the medium length brown hair that softly fell into his face. Feeling a nudge at her side she looked at her sister, her eyes wide as she smiled mouthing "OMG...he is HOT!" Sara smiled with a nod...if her sister only knew the half of it!

It was a struggle for Sara to focus on the asanas as Jonathan walked amongst the class, guiding and helping the students...that deep voice sending shivers down Sara's spine seemingly with each word. "OK everyone, let's transition from baby pose to a downward dog...remember to breathe as you feel that gentle stretch through your legs and press your hands into the ground..." Trying to focus as she pushed her ass into the air, feeling the tightness in her hamstrings, when she felt a firm touch on her lower back..."excellent technique, Sara is it? But try and get your legs even further in...if I may?" Sara gasped at his touch, briefly collecting herself as she looked up and nodded to him...trying to hide how turned on she was in that moment, feeling the warmth envelop her groin. His hands gently pressed against her hips as he guided them further upward..."now walk your legs forward a little more...stop if it feels uncomfortable." She acquiesced to his command...walking her feet forward as he braced her hips, he was so close that she could feel his body heat radiating to her as she involuntarily let out a soft moan. Jonathan let out a soft chuckle as his fingers slid along Sara's bottom..."that's how we know we are getting a good stretch...keep up the great work, Sara"...she almost melted hearing him say her name again.

"Great...excellent effort today everyone, it was my pleasure being your instructor today" his eyes finding Sara in the crowd as they locked eyes "a true pleasure...have a wonderful day everyone. Namaste!" Everyone was quickly rolling up their mats, grabbing their water bottles and filtering out of the studio. Looking to Erica "so did you want to grab coffee or something, sis?" Erica sighed "I wish I could, but I promised my boyfriend I'd meet him after...sorry! Raincheck though?" "Of course! Have fun with Brett" as she watched Erica strut out of the door...looking around realizing she was the only one left, along with Jonathan.

Her mind was racing...Was this fate? Could this be her chance to make a dream come to reality? "I was hoping to get a moment alone with you after class" that seductive deep voice said..."I could tell you are a true student of yoga and it brings you a lot of..." pausing for a moment as he smirked "...pleasure." Sara's face flushed, feeling herself turn beet red as it was clear that little moan did not go unnoticed by him! Seeing this as her chance to flirt with this gorgeous man "yes, it definitely does. It was really great to get your personal instruction as well...some instructors just go through the motions, but you are clearly very passionate as well!" As she smiled, turning around as she bent over to pick up her phone, feeling the yoga pants cling against her as she took some extra time to grip her ankles and get another stretch in...letting out a soft sigh, hoping Jonathan would notice.

There was a soft click of a lock which made Sara smile as she started to slowly come up from her stretch...when she felt his strong hand against her back..."please, if you are up for it, I thought we could have a more personal session" as he guided her back down. She was like putty in his hands as she said "Oh, nothing would be better than that...your one on one attention is just what I need" as she swayed her ass in the air...

His hands slid down her back, tracing along her spine as he leaned over her...his bulge brushing against her as she wiggled against him. Dragging his hands slowly back up her body as he rested them on her ass....kneeling behind her as he admired the outline of her lips through the yoga pants, noticing a tiny wet spot as he smirked..."oh I can see you are enjoying this" as he leaned forward, his tongue softly licking the wet spot. Sara moaned, her hips instinctively moving back into him as Jonathan licked and kissed her through the fabric...now soaked with saliva and her wetness. His fingers wrapped under her waistband, gently pulling down exposing Sara's bare skin as he kissed along the trail of skin as more was exposed...watching as the wet fabric peeled away from her pussy as he let out a soft groan before taking a long lick up along her...spreading her lips around his soft tongue as her yoga pants fell around her ankles.

"Why don't you drop to your knees...here, I will guide you" as he braced her hips, slowly lowering her body down as she rested on her knees...her elbows braced on the ground as she bit her lip in anticipation of what was to come. Jonathan slid her bottoms off over her feet, tossing them aside as he caressed up her legs, gently spreading them apart as his lips softly kissed along her lips. His tongue gliding against her pussy, going a little deeper with each lick, as he tasted her...loving how she coated his tongue. Sara moaned loudly as she felt herself getting closer and closer to orgasming...her mind somewhere between reality and thoughts of her dream earlier this morning. Feeling emboldened, she looked back at Jonathan saying "lay down for me...I have a better idea" with a devilish smirk.

Jonathan laid back alongside Sara...she ran her fingers along his toned abdomen to his bulge, pressing against his shorts..."Oh, I can see you are enjoying this!" she said teasing him. He looked up with a laugh and she pushed him back down as she swung a leg over to straddle his face, peeling off her tank top to expose her perky breasts and toned abdomen, lowering herself back onto that gifted tongue as she leaned forward, kissing his lower stomach as her fingers slid his shorts down...setting his member free as Sara gasped at the sheer size of it...licking her lips as she kissed the tip, tasting his excitement, and gently wrapped her soft lips around him. Her hands braced on his muscular thighs as she slid her lips down along his shaft, her tongue softly gliding along him as she rocked her hips deeper into his face -- his tongue driving her wild as she moaned on his cock, feeling herself about to orgasm. Her head bobbing rhythmically along him as her left hand gently massaged his balls -- her mind thinking about how full they felt and the words he said in her dream, that feeling of warmth inside her. Her body tensed as she bucked her hips on Jonathan's face, her moans muffled by his cock as she orgasmed hard for him, her wetness covering his face as she collapsed on him momentarily before turning to face him, his impressive cock in front of her..."I need you...all of you Jonathan" as she straddled him, guiding him inside her as she felt herself stretch around him. Her hands on his shoulders as she watched his head arch back as he groaned, feeling her tight pussy grip every inch of him as she rocked her hips on top of him.

His hands on her hips, guiding her as she rode him...gripping and teasing her ass, completely lost in the moment. Bucking his hips up into her, meeting her with every thrust, looking into her eyes as he gave her a firm spank...grinning up at her as she gasped, leaning forward to kiss him, feeling his cock fill every inch of her as she felt her body begin to tighten again...bracing herself against him as he wrapped his arms around her, holding her tightly as she moaned and shuddered with another orgasm.

Jonathan kissed her, cradling her neck as he rolled her over onto her back, his cock still inside her. "My turn" he said with a grin as he spread her legs wide with his hands, taking long thrusts deep into her, watching her body move and respond. Running his hand along her stomach, down to her mound as his thumb softly grazed along her clitoris in teasing circles...Sara moaned loudly at the feeling of being so full with him as he stimulated her clit, her legs wrapping instinctively around his waist, pulling him in even closer as she looked up to see that glistening body in the filtered sunlight, his gorgeous brown eyes behind the tousled brown hair..."OMG" she thought..."this is really happening!"

She looked deep into his eyes, seeing a lustful determination in them as she panted and writhed beneath him...watching him lean forward just as he did in her dream, kissing him as she heard his whispered words "I want you to cum for me as I fill you, Sara!" She wrapped her arms tight around his shoulders as she moaned and panted... "yes...fill me with your seed. I want to feel you drip out of me, Jonathan!"

Jonathan groaned and grunted as he took a few more deep thrusts into her before burying himself deep inside, his balls tightening as he let out a primal roar as he shot ropes of his warm seed deep inside Sara. She moaned loudly as her head arched back, her legs tight around him as she felt that warm feeling fill her womb. Holding her tight as she trembled beneath him as her pussy contracted around him, milking every last drop from him as he collapsed on top of her, kissing her passionately.

They lay there, enjoying the afterglow looking into eachother's eyes as Jonathan's hips slowly rocked, sliding his cock in and out of her cum-drenched pussy before reluctantly pulling out... Sara rubbed her stomach as she felt the warm cum that filled her as some of it dripped down onto her thigh...reaching down to coat her finger as she did with her own juices earlier that morning bringing it to her lips, licking it clean with a smile as she tasted him.

As she looked at him, she gently brushed that tousled hair of his to the side..."can I make a confession?" she said. "You can tell me anything, Sara...please do" he smiled giving her a soft kiss. "Well...I dreamt this all this morning...every little detail...it was all I could think about and then I showed up here for class...and the mystery man from my dream was there right in front of me...it is all a bit surreal that this happened!"

Jonathan looked deeply into her eyes, caressing her hair around her ear and said "to making all our dreams come true" as he kissed her again.

Blake83
Blake83
2 Followers