Warning: Oral Dildo Training Ch. 16

Story Info
I discover Sissy Hypno videos and watch them a lot.
821 words
4.28
5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: Oral Dildo Training Ch. 16

Chapter 16 - Increase in Viewing Encouragement Hypno and Sissy Hypno Videos:

I am Benny and you should have read the previous chapters first before reading further.

At this point I had come to the realization that sucking my dildo like I had been doing and imagining that I was sucking a real cock combined with the cocksucker encouragement Hypno videos I had been watching had me decide that I wanted to suck a real cock. I wanted to give a real blowjob. I wanted to see what it was like. I was curious. And I wanted to see if I was as good of a cocksucker as I thought that I was! Besides the real life knowledge would help should I actually have to make a knowledge transfer to a would-be future girlfriend.

And I was okay with this surprisingly. I accepted it. I was a cocksucker. I was ready to suck a real cock. I was confident that I was ready and proud of my perceived ability to suck cock. I was ready to try sucking a real cock. Really!

But I had no idea how to go about it or what to do. So I just continued thinking about giving a real blowjob on a daily basis and continued to 'Practice' and jerk off when I did my day-dreaming about a real cock in my mouth. And nothing changed.

I did not realize it then but the desire to suck a real cock while not knowing what to do about it resulted in a significant increase in my watching cocksucker encouragement Hypno videos as well as jerking off while sucking on my dildo. This increased viewing of cocksucker encouragement Hypno videos had an unexpected result. I stumbled onto Sissy encouragement Hypno videos. These videos were equally powerful as the cocksucker Hypnos but were different. They had odd effects and were often belittling. They tried to convince the viewer that they were a faggot or a girl or less than a man or simply a receptacle for sperm and other negative implications.

Still I watched them. Soon I was watching them as I jerked off as I 'Practiced' wishing I could be a slut sucking multiple cocks at once like the sissy Hypno video I was watching. There was something dirty about it which I loved! I did not want to be a sissy but it sure looked like fun to behave like one!

It was watching the sissy hypno encouragement videos and watching a shemale being fucked hard in the ass while I stroked my cock and said, "Fill me up with your huge dick," was the point I began to wonder if I would enjoy anal sex.

After I discovered that very powerful 'Cum to Cock' cocksucker encouragement hypno which greatly reinforced my belief that I now HAD to suck a real cock, hypno and shemale tubes became a strong and constant stimulus for me. I was still uncertain how I was going to go about finding a real cock to suck so the hypno encouragement videos were the next best thing for me!

As I was intrigued by shemale I found a hypno encouragement tube that was called something like Shemale Cock Sucking and it was great! The hypno encouraged you to suck shemale cock! All of the video the hypno showed were of men sucking shemale cocks. And the narrator kept saying encouraging words about how much you wanted to suck a nice, hard, cock. And, "You suck cock so well. And you need to suck cock. You are a cocksucker. You will suck cock. You want to be a cocksucker." The video ended with captions printing across the screen, "Your Turn." Then, ".Buy a dildo and Practice!" Then the video showed a shemale with a hard cock and printed the captions, "Reward yourself with the real thing!"

I loved this video! The video was telling me to get a dildo, suck it, and then suck the real thing. I already had a dildo and could suck it well! I was ahead of the game! Time to suck a real cock!

As I got deeper and deeper into hypno encouragement videos I noticed that a lot of them became demeaning calling the person watching the video mean names and making implications about the user. For example, there was one cock sucking encouragement trainer hypno I really liked. It started with the narrator asking the viewer to listen carefully. The narrator got into talking about how thinking about sucking cock turns you on and how you want a big cock in your lips. And the girls in the video were sucking huge cocks. Even the shemales in the video were sucking huge cocks. But the video turned harshly negative calling the viewer a faggot and a sissy. I did not like this at all. But I still watched anyway.