Warning: Oral Dildo Training Ch. 19

Story Info
I enlist Latisha to help me find a cock to suck.
872 words
4.21
2.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: Oral Dildo Training Ch. 19

Chapter 19 - Confiding in a Friend:

I am Benny and you should have read the previous chapters first before reading further.

In the previous chapter I had finally fully accepted that I was a cocksucker and needed to suck a real cock but I did not know how to go about it. I immediately went to Latisha as she would know how to help me.

And she did!

When I reached Latisha's place I took my big, fat dildo with me. I also took the dildo she had lent to me so I could return it. I did not mince words when she asked me how the Eden Fantasy dildo had worked for me and if I had learned anything with it.

I told her the whole story from the beginning (where I had learned the techniques she had described to me so I could learn the basics) to my anal experience and accepting that I wanted to suck a real cock. I even told her that I could deepthroat like a porn star now! She listened to me with great interest. But after I was done, she surprised me by repeating, "You can deepthroat like a porn star? Really?"

I took the cue without a second of hesitation, pulled out my big, fat dildo, said to her, "Watch this," stuck the dildo against her mirror at waist height, got on my knees, licked the dildo's shaft to wet it, then went to work deepthroating all nine inches 12 times in a row with ease! Latisha's face shined when I finished and exclaimed, "Wow!!!! You really are a good cocksucker Ben!"

I just looked at her proudly and said, "Right?!?!"

There were a few seconds of silence then Latisha said, "Awesome. So why are you telling me all of this?"

"Latisha... because I need to suck a real cock," I said. Then I deepthroated my big dildo several times the full length:

{gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}...

And then I stopped.

And when I stopped and pulled my lips off of the dildo I started licking and kissing all around it as I said, "I want to give a real blowjob. I want to suck a real cock."

Then I went back to deepthroating the dildo like a slut:

{gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}...

And then I stopped.

"I just don't know how to go about finding a cock to suck, Latisha," I said as I caressed the dildo with my lips.

"And I really need cock!"

{gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}...

"Can you find me a real cock Latisha or must I keep deepthroating this dildo for the rest of my life?"

Latisha was obviously amazed and thinking deeply when she said "Okay," in an odd fashion, "I get it... but why me?"

I thought my graphic display would have made that obvious but I seriously explained,

"Because I want to suck a real cock but I do not know where to go. I was hoping that you would know of someone who has a nice, safe cock I could give my first blowjob too."

Latisha seemed still conflicted with a whole variety of emotions. She seemed amused, amazed, confused, thoughtful... So her next thought did not surprise me. She asked me, "How did this happen Ben? How did you get from learning the technique I taught you to suddenly wanting to suck a real cock? Was this all because when Matty sucked your cock you liked it and you want to try what Matty tried?"

Although I was not surprised the reference to Matthew and his blowjob skills did embarrass me so I hesitated in my answer so when Latisha spoke before I could answer I was further embarrassed.

Benny, I thought you liked Matthew's blowjobs so much that you wanted Matt to suck your cock again rather than you give a blowjob yourself. You WOULD like it if he sucked your cock again wouldn't you?"

Latisha was challenging me but I answered truthfully, "Well yes, to answer truthfully I really would like him to suck my cock but that has nothing to do with it. Let me explain."

And I went on a detailed explanation of my whole experience with my dildos and what happened. So detailed was my explanation that this is what lead to Latisha suggesting we create the 22 chapter series "Warning: Oral Dildo Training" in the first place. When I finished the explanation, after thinking it over Latisha suggested that she introduce me to some of her shemale friends:

"Ohhhhhhh," she said, "I see." Have you ever sucked a shemale cock before?"

"I have never sucked any cock before," I exclaimed!

"I have a shemale friend Dani who has a nice cock and I am sure she would love it if you gave her a blowjob. Interested," asked Latisha.

"Oh yes, "I said excitedly. I could not believe I was going to suck a real cock!

"I will set it up," said Latisha! I will let you know!

And I walked home that afternoon marveling that I was actually going to suck a real cock!