Warning: Oral Dildo Training Ch. 22

Story Info
Warning - be careful sucking dildos!
911 words
4.32
5.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: Oral Dildo Training Ch. 22

Chapter 22 - Summary and Warnings:

I am Benny and you should have read the previous chapters first before reading further.

By now you fully understand how I became a cocksucker without even trying (And how using dildos to learn oral skills is responsible for this).

One thing I can tell you from my experience is that if you (or another) would like to improve their ability to give a blowjob, the best way to improve their oral techniques is to do so by emulating blowjob-related skills with a dildo. It works. I swear!!!

But Beware!!! As your cocksucking skills with the dildos improve, you may find that you like sucking cock more and more as your oral techniques get easier to perform!!! In fact, you may like it so much and get so good at these oral techniques that eventually you will desire the feeling of a real cock in your mouth like I did!!

And if you consider sucking a real cock, consider the warnings below first BEFORE you make the commitment and suck that Very First Cock!!!!

WARNING # 1 :

Sucking your first cock is a very strong emotional experience. For guys who give their very first blowjob, when the blowjob is successfully finished, the guy who gave the blowjob will fall into one of two Categories immediately afterwards as he examines the experience and how he feels about it:

Category A: The guy will say to himself, "Okay! So that is what giving a blowjob all is about. Now I know!" His curiosity is now satisfied so he has no more real need to suck cock ever again. Consequently, He does not suck another cock for the rest of his life and he is totally fine with that.

Category B: The guy says to himself, "Oh my god! The feeling of sucking cock and swallowing cum was incredible. It was so intoxicating! It is inconceivable that sucking a cock would turn out to make me feel so ridiculously licentious... So sensationally filled with lust! So stimulating! And the cum sliding down my throat was so sensational! I HAVE to suck some more cock and swallow some more cum!" And the man who falls into this category ALWAYS ends up giving many more blowjobs in the future."

NOTE: Only 15% of those men who are first time cocksuckers fall into Category A.

The remaining 85% of those men who are first time cocksuckers fall into Category B and are destined to suck more cock whether they want to or not. And if they fall into Category B, this desire to suck more cock is irreversible and unchangeable. There is nothing they can do about the desire they now have to continue sucking cock and swallowing cum.

WARNING # 2 :

Of those men who are first time cocksuckers and find that they have fallen into Category B, along with their newfound desire to suck more cock and swallow more cum there are other changes that may also occur to the individual. There is nothing they can do about these changes and there is no way to be able to tell what changes will occur and to what extent. Below is a partial list of such possible changes:

Aside from a desire to suck more cock and swallow more cum the first time cocksucker may also experience:

- No other changes whatsoever,

- A change so intense they completely lose their desire for sex with women,

- An addiction to cum and/or cock,

- Desire for cock & cum continually increases as time goes on,

- A desire to become homosexual or bisexual,

- Develop habits of sucking their male friends on a regular basis,

- Develop a habit of spending hours at a gloryhole on a regular basis,

- A desire to change their sex to being a woman,

- They suck so much cock that they become a slut,

- They develop such a strong affinity for cum that they become a cumslut,

- Desire to become transgender,

- Become a sissy to be sexually used by many men as often as possible.

This is just a partial list. There are other possible side-effects of falling into Category B.

I fell into Category B after I sucked my very first cock (I fell HARD!!) and am also experiencing the side-effect where my desire to suck more cock is becoming stronger and stronger with each blowjob I give.

So just remember what you are risking before you decide to give that Very First Blowjob! Because if you do give that first blowjob, after you finish successfully blowing your first cock there is an 85% chance that you will have also acquired an undeniably strong desire to suck more cock afterwards! This desire will not go away no matter what you do. IT IS IRREVERSIBLE! In addition, if you do desire to suck more cock, you may find that there are other undeniable side-effects besides your newfound desire to suck more cock!

In short, remember, if you DO DECIDE to give that 'First Blowjob' then make sure that you are fully prepared to become a cocksucker for the rest of your life and accept the ramifications and changes that will go along with it! There is nothing you can do about these changes, no way to determine if and which changes will occur, and finally whatever changes DO occur ARE IRREVERSIBLE!!!