All Comments on 'Warped Mind Pt. 03'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 13 years ago
$20,000?

Hot premise and story -- but I bet a horntoad like Randy would have done it all for free lol! Talk about money to burn! I'll be curious to know where this story goes from here -- maybe a gangbang for his wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Seriously?

Why would someone use mind control to be whoring out his wife? Disgusting. Sounds like someone doesn't deserve to have a whife in the first place... Unbelievable...

AssholeMcGeeAssholeMcGeeover 2 years ago

The series was going well until he decided to use his mind control to cuck himself. If you have mind control the only reason you would invite another guy into your bed is, if you were bi. Personally I am bi but I can never imagine inviting another guy into my bed just to watch him fuck my wife. That is why I find stories with straight mcs stupid when they do this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why does everyone always pull out to come? That's ridiculous. Coming inside is always 100% better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES