Warren Gets Scammed Ch. 06 - Alternate Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kamac
Kamac
179 Followers

'Fuck' Warren thought. This is really happening.

Warren -- ok

He sat there in a daze, contemplating what he was about to do.

He was going to take another man up to his room and let him see his wife completely naked. Let him watch as Warren touched her, fucked her. It was surreal. In less than 6 months, Warren had gone from nervously sending faceless nude pics to inviting a man in to watch him fuck his wife.

Not just any man, a man that Holly despised. Other than family, the last person in the world she would want to her naked.

The betrayal was like an adrenalin shot. It made what he was about to do so much more wicked - to the person that trusted him most in the world. He risked another squeeze of his cock under the table.

What if Barry wanted to touch her? Would he stop him? Warren couldn't answer for sure. Probably.

Possibly. Maybe a bit of touching wouldn't hurt.

But he wouldn't let Barry fuck her. No that was just for him. No one else got to enjoy the feel of her beautiful pussy.

Holly walked towards him. This was it, the last chance to call it all off, to go up with her and put this perverted activity behind him.

"Hey" Holly said as she exaggeratingly fell into the chair opposite him. "You ready to call it a night?" she said making a show of running her tongue across her teeth.

Warren took a breath. Then did exactly as Barry had told him. Holly listened, with a huge grin on her face, then kissed him deeply on the lips and skipped off heading to their room.

Warren sat back and sighed. There was no going back now. He pulled out his phone and sent a text through to Barry.

Warren -- She's just heading up to the room now.

Hank -- Good. Wait there until you here from me.

Warren waited.

And waited.

Suddenly there was a vibration and he looked down at his phone. There was a link to a video streaming site. Tentatively, he clicked on it. Momentarily, the screen went black, then it was replaced with a chat room style screen. A third of it was currently black with the text 'No Video Feed' in grey letters. Down the left was a list of usernames. Warren glanced down the list. There were 128 different users. The one at the top, in gold letters read Prof X (Admin).

The rest of the screen showed a chat box. He looked through a few of the comments, mostly things like 'when is the show gonna start?' or 'can't wait to see her tits live'.

Warren sat there, a worried knot in his stomach. In the corner of the screen was a small box that said 'About'. Curious as to what it meant, Warren clicked on it.

'Holly M is a teacher at a London school. She has fucked up a colleague's chances for promotion on two occasions. Once by implying he had a drink problem and then once by suggesting he might have ulterior motives for wanting to take the 5th form girls choir on a field trip to Berlin. Whilst neither was proven, it fucked his chances of becoming head of Dept. Well tonight Holly, it's payback.

She acts like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. Let's see if that's true for anything else ;)

Show due to start at 23:20 (ish)'

Warren read the paragraph over and over. Was Barry serious? He looked at his watch. It was 23:17. He had time to stop it. He could rush up there and put an end to it before it began. Either catch him in the hall, or even burst in on him. Warren knew he would be able to wrestle Barry away from her if it came down to physical strength, but he sat still.

He looked at his watch gauging how long it would take him to get up to the room. He figured 90 seconds if he ran.

23:18

Warren continued to look at his phone.

23:19

Warren gulped. He may not be able to intercept Barry outside the room anymore, but he could still stop him before he did anything -- if he left now.

He didn't move.

23:20

Warren's breathing was becoming heavy in anticipation. He looked at the viewer count. There were 167 people in the room.

167 people watching. He still didn't move. The anticipation becoming unbearable.

Suddenly, the black video screen flickered to life. It showed a wooden door. The camera panned up and Warren saw the room number. It was his room. He saw a hand reach out and swipe the room keycard. His heart sank as he heard the tell-tale click of the door opening and he watched through his phone as the unidentified man gained entry to his hotel suite.

The camera bounced as the man walked in to the room. Warren watched intently, still stuck to his chair.

Suddenly, the dark corridor gave way to a moderately lit room and he saw it. Her.

The camera panned up from the base of the bed agonisingly slowly. There was his wife, lying down, her eyes covered by a black silk scarf. Her body covered by a white sheet. It clung to her curves, highlighting the mounds of her breasts, her hips, her thighs. She was smiling and saying something that Warren couldn't make out over the din of the music in the ballroom.

The camera panned to her wrists, bound by two pairs of handcuffs attached to each of the bedposts either side of her.

The view pulled back and framed Holly, laying back, bound to the bed, only a sheet protecting her modesty. The camera wobbled slightly as the operator changed hands, then after a pause, brought another phone in to shot. He was intentionally showing the room what he was doing. Warren watched as he switched it to camera mode and framed Holly in the centre of the screen. The flash went off as he took a picture, then whilst still in the view of the feed, he clicked the image and then 'share'. Warren watched as he opened his contacts and saw that there were only two names 'Prof X' and 'Warren (Hubby)'

He selected 'Warren (Hubby)' and hit send. Warren's phone vibrated. He opened the message and saw his beautiful wife smiling, wearing nothing but the sheet, the faint hint of her nipples poking through and a silk blindfold, ensuring she remained completely unaware of who was in the room with her.

Warren watched the screen. Barry brought up the 2nd phone and began to type.

'Shall we expose her?'

Warren's phone vibrated again as the message came through. Was Barry giving him a choice? Would it all be over if he just said no?

He clicked reply and watched the screen. On it Barry's 2nd phone lit up with the new message icon. He opened it and held it up to the screen.

Warren (Hubby)

Yes

Warren's cock started to ache as he watched the screen. Barry put away the second phone and with his free hand, took hold of the sheet by Holly's feet and slowly started to pull downwards.

Warren held his breath and watched as the sheet pulled tight, then slowly started to slide down her chest. He could feel his heart thumping as he watched intently, waiting for the moment when her breasts would be exposed.

There they were. His beautiful wife's gorgeous bare breasts, exposed to 167 people online and one perverted colleague in person. He felt giddy.

Barry stopped with the sheet at her waist and moved his hand up to gently caress her left breast. He squeezed it in his large hairy hand and Holly reacted, arching her back slightly in pleasure. The camera shook as it was repositioned and then when it refocused, it took a couple of seconds for Warren to work out he was seeing a close up of her nipple as a tongue flicked and circled it.

His cock ached as he watched. He knew he had told Barry that Holly had really sensitive nipples, and any sort of stimulation got her extremely wet. And here he was, taking advantage of that knowledge.

After a few minutes, the camera pulled back and she was again fully captured in frame.

Barry's 2nd phone came in to shot again.

'Keep going?'

Warren confirmed and then watched as the hand went back to her breast, caressing it before slowly moving down, across her belly, frustratingly slowly. His thumb slide under the sheet and graze her pussy as she buckled against the restraints. He brought his hand up to the screen for everyone to see the glistening coating on his thumb.

Warren watched intently, his cock begging to be stroked.

Barry pulled down the sheet, revealing Holly's bare pussy to the audience.

Her legs were slightly spread and her pussy sat deliciously exposed for everyone to see, the moisture easily noticeable as it caught the light in the room. Again, the camera shook and went dark before refocusing as an embarrassingly close shot of Holly's clit, engorged and poking out of it's hood. Warren gasped as Barry's tongue came in to view, slowly flicking out to caress her nub.

Warren watched on, frozen somewhere between shock and a level of eroticism that he had never experienced before. He watched as the person Holly loathed most ran his tongue the length of her pussy, savouring her taste.

Her hips bucked with the sensation as Barry explored every fold, the camera capturing his efforts in vivid clarity. Warren desperately wanted to take his cock in his hand as he watched his wife being put on display, starring in her very own porno.

As he stared at the screen, there was a private message alert from Prof X

'Do you like watching Hank bury his tongue in your wife's pussy?'

'Yes'

'What do you think she would do if she knew who was getting her off right now?'

'She'd die of embarrassment. She'd freak out to think that Barry, er Hank has even seen her in her underwear'

'LOL. I think Hank should take her blindfold off'

'God NO'

'Wouldn't it be hot though. Everyone seeing her face as she writhes in ecstasy. I bet she is so horny, she wouldn't even care that it is Hank working her over.'

Warren thought about it. He knew that would be too much. Holly would often recoil in repulsion when she just mentioned Barry at home. To know he had put his slimy hands on her, touched her naked breasts, pushed his tongue in to the folds of her pussy, that would be too much. So far beyond too much, that he couldn't even grasp it. But the thought turned him on like nothing else.

He felt like scum for being turned on watching his beautiful naïve wife being taken advantage of. He knew he should stop it, but he couldn't move. He watched on captivated as her sleazeball colleague took every liberty with her bound naked body.

Warren's daydream was suddenly broken as there was movement on the video feed. The camera jerked around as Barry got up off of the bed. It took only seconds for Warren to realise what he was doing.

Warren watched dumbfounded as Barry pointed the camera at his own crotch and began to unzip his fly, reaching in with his other hand.

He withdrew it and pulled out a reasonably impressive member, slightly longer than Warren and similar in thickness. Warren realised he had stopped breathing as Barry inched closer to his unsuspecting wife.

Warren reached down and squeezed his agonisingly hard prick as he watched Barry press his own cock against Holly's lips, smearing them with his precum.

Without hesitation, Holly opened her lips, just as she had done many times for Warren, and accepted the hard cock in to her mouth.

Her tongue snaked around the head licking with unbridled enthusiasm. Warren watched on, conscious of the audience of 167 unknown men, watching his wife give her grimy colleague head.

A new message popped up on the group chat. It was Prof X.

'Look what a good cocksucker she is. Damn, I wish I was in Hank's shoes'

A few people followed with their own comments, confirming Prof X's opinion.

'I think it's time for Hank to take her blindfold off. Let everyone see your beautiful cocksucker wife's face'

Warren typed back 'No, she can't know who's cock she has in her mouth. Just enjoy her'

'Oh, we are. But like everything, we need more'

'More? Like what?'

'We need to see her face, to complete her exposure'

Warren looked at the screen, starting to panic.

Holly was still sucking on Barry's cock in the background and Warren read Prof X's instruction.

'I'm going to tell him to take the mask off, unless you tell the room something about Holly'

'What? Wait. Don't do that'

Warren sat in his seat, panic setting in.

He needed to avoid Barry removing her blindfold under all circumstances.

He sat there trying to think what to do

A message popped up in the group chat box.

Prof X: Hey Hank -- loving the show. Holly's exposure is really doing it for me. Let's take it up a notch and show everyone what she looks like without the blindfold..... unless, Warren can think of another way to up her exposure.

Warren started to hyperventilate.

Then started to type.

Warren: Wait. I can help with her exposure. She is a teacher. In London

He hit send. And waited pensively.

Prof X: That's not good enough. We all know she is a teacher. Try again.

Warren looked at the screen. In the video feed, he saw Barry pulling out the other phone. The message was from Prof X and it was clear. It simply said 'In 30 seconds, take off her blindfold, unless Warren exposes Holly in another way.'

Frantically Warren started to type. Panicking, he looked at the timer and hit send just before the 30 second limit.

The message came through to Barry's 2nd mobile. He clicked on the message and it opened full screen. Then he laid it on the pillow next to Holly's face. It took a second for the first phone filming the action to focus, but when it did, it was clear to everyone what Warren had written.

Holly Karen Marksmith,

28 year old English Teacher at St Bartholomew's Catholic School.

Lives in Kingston London.

Daughter of Edward and Margaret

At that moment, a large stream of spunk splattered across Holly's lips and left cheek as Barry furiously jerked his angry cock. He came in floods, coating her face as the phone with her details sat like a beacon next to her.

Warren crumpled back in to the chair, his own orgasm finally overcoming him, ruining the crotch of his suit. He looked back at his phone and watched as Barry scooped the errant cum from Holly's cheek and fed it to her, wiping his finger on her tongue as she greedily swallowed it down.

The video feed stopped.

Soon after, Warren received a text simply saying 'She has passed out. Your keycard is hidden under the fire extinguisher in the corridor. You were right; she does give great blow jobs'

Eventually, Warren headed back to the room, walking up to their room in a daze, only just stepping over a couple of young party goers who were chatting drunkenly in the corridor.

He found the keycard and let himself in.

Holly was laying on her back, naked, with her arms still in restraints. He reached up and unlocked her wrists and placed them by her side. Then, he moved to her pretty face, and untied the blindfold. She lay there, as gorgeous as ever, a tell tale crust of dried cum still on her cheek and around her lips.

He gave her a shake, but she remained passed out. Warren looked her over, laying naked, her pert breasts rising and falling lightly with her breathing, her legs spread just wide enough to display her bald pussy. Then he had a thought and popped his head back out into the corridor.

"Hey lads" he called in a whisper, "want to see something hot?"

Kamac
Kamac
179 Followers