Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Even better…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for writing the alternate ending. Your followers really needed it. I feel like I got closure now on this story.

BeansncornbreadBeansncornbreadover 2 years ago

Oh I hope you continue this ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! Loved it. I like the unknowing exposure more than the tricking her into blowing another guy, but I’ll take it. I appreciate your publishing an alternate ending. Honestly, I wouldn’t even mind seeing the story continue from here. Either way, I look forward to the next thing you publish, whether it’s a new story or a continuation of Warren’s saga.

jckdwjckdwover 2 years ago

Thank you Kamac - a much better ending in my humble opinion!

Problem now is I really, really want a part 7... Is that something you are interested in writing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wifey needs to dump her disloyal hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We'll never get over Mrs Holly Karen Marksmith now.

The alternate ending deserves a hall-of-fame rating. You have your own little cult following here.

Can't wait for your next series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm torn. I was hoping for an alternate ending, but after reading this I found myself preferring the original chapter 6 better. Mainly because the groundwork for her friend being involved was put in place early on. While Holly using it as a ruse to fuck around seemed out of left field, at least the story flowed from an organic place. Sure this alternate just played out strait forward, but it felt lacking. And it is clearly the last chapter, Warren gave away the farm, no way her exposure doesn't explode all over to everyone they know. Warren will be lucky to stay out of jail, let alone stay married. In the end it worked better to me where Elliot was pulling the strings, but Holly was totally in the dark.

Thanks for a great story. Thanks for a complete story, and thanks for the alternate.

Stevewu609Stevewu609over 2 years ago

The story has been redeemed, IMHO! Props to you, Kamac, for sucking it up and giving us an alternate ending. I look forward to reading whatever you write next (maybe even a little more about Holly Karen Marksmith…?)

tmpforumtmpforumover 2 years ago

I think this is a far better ending. I'm not cynical, but I find it more consequential with the premises and consistent with the main theme of the story: the addition of Warren to his wife exposure. I felt the tension until the climax is reached when he writes Holly name on the public chat. I great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes! This feels so much more true to the original. Ugh, now I want you to keep going! Chapter 7! More online exposure and now the photo with “Mrs. Holly Marksville - Slut Teacher” on the blackboard can get posted fully uncensored. I feel like there’s still room to tease this story out more. There’s just so little content on here like this. I don’t want it to end. But hopefully I like whatever your next story is about, if you choose not to continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Much better ending! Would love to see this story line continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keep going. We like the online exposure. Keep it coming.

firebrd220firebrd220over 2 years ago

I thought the ending was great, obviously would love for you to continue the story or even start a new one with a similar premise. Thanks for doing the alternate ending. Your an excellent writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this ending better. Although i hope there is more to come good writing. Keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOVE the online exposure stuff. Trying to keep the identity hidden but someone finally clues everything together. Man is that shit hot. Great work!

stxcardstxcardover 2 years ago

is there any story like this anywhere else. mostly focusing on either blackmail or being exposed??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope you continue the story. Very hot.

BrigantBrigantover 1 year ago

Brilliant. loved this ending

GetBitcoinGetBitcoinabout 1 year ago

This ending was amazing and so was this series!! Id love to read something similar with the risk. Masterfully written I came to this series several times. Hope theres more content.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous