All Comments on 'Was It All Worth It'

by IABH

Sort by:
  • 455 Comments (Page 3)
etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
@anony — Global warming / CO2...

Holy crap. This is an erotic stories site.

I happen to agree with you, but you really need to know when to rant, else you sound like a rabid eco-idiot. They’re the left-wing version of the ultra-right tRump über ales yahoos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pasquale, murders get minimal investigation and you're dumb enough to think there's going to be an in depth thorough analysis of a slam dunk theft? You must have and frequently use one of those medical dope cards

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The success of a marriage is always a matter of benefits versus options. His wife became a stupid selfish arrogant whore for a much younger man, and the husband she betrayed had a better virtuous woman just waiting to be his second chance. Why should he continue with a D-minus slut when an A+ angel is waiting to be his true woman and loyal partner? If his whore wife had had a fantastic night of sex with a richer fitter more handsome man she wouldn't have thought twice of trading up and leaving her husband in the ditch. Her regret was all external and buyer's remorse. She cheated with some stupid tiny dicked punk in the back of a car and NOW realizes she should have chosen more wisely. If he had kept the slut she would now know that her next fling would have to be more discreet, and her next lover would have to be better hung and financed.

The whore got what she deserved. Fortunately so did her ex husband. Sweet.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bill's reaction was understandable; just one time in the backseat but how many times together leading up to her fateful choice to ignore her husband. My only question is; Why pin a felony on the kid? He was just a horny guy who thought he got lucky...bad luck, but lucky.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Again. He made the correct decision to divorce her, especially after catching them again. I agree that he shouldn't have dumped a felony.on the kid, but physical punishment making future sexual activity problematic would have been appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You know, if the wife had come home with a sincere apology and regret right after her so-called singular sexual romp, she might have deserved forgiveness and a second chance... instead she came home with a chip on her shoulder, ignored him, his birthday, and father's day out of spite, meaness, and disrespect... it is that behavior that warranted the divorce... just total humiliation and disrespect after 18 years of her husband's love, loyalty, and respect for her.

xhristianjxhristianjover 2 years ago

What's so funny about this story other than the absolute pitiful excuse of a 'man' the protagonist is was his reaction to his wife dressing up like a slut and despite the fact that his daughters are grown up he let her go out and didn't at least follow her or confront her what a total fucking wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another wimpy MC. As others commented he ignores her behavior when knows something wrong. Daughters forgets birthday and father's Day?!!! Grown up no excuse. One time!!! Flirting etc cheating. Why don't have more authors as FTDS and vandemonium 1 etc. Please people quit wimpy cuckold stories for us actually Men

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

I'd have had the whore mother's body burned and mailed to the daughters house with no explanation

.

.

I certainly wouldnt have paid for the backstabbing sluts college

If they were so fie with their mother sucking dick, they could do the same to pay for college

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Good story… enjoyable. But, the bad point… almost degrading to the story; is the setup to the kid. A talking too maybe… at least letting him know that he had a hand in braking apart a marriage. But, setting him up with a major crime… not right, just not right. My opinion with Katy… this one time didn’t work as expected with the kid. But, she was looking and would try it again… for sure! Thanks

SRTigerSRTigerover 2 years ago

Well written, good story, better plot. Your each of the stories in loving wives and romance categories are well written and deserves better rating by the readers. 5 star story. Waiting for your new much longer stories.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

best parts were everyone telling Bill her should forgive her because it was "Only 1 time" LOL

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

The fact that she took a half day to prepare herself, to look good for another man, is almost as bad as her cheating. She planned it. Mistakes are not planned. Bill was solidly in the right, and did not mistreat her during or after the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Believable story in that she might have enjoyed sex with the younger man but she was still wrong. Demanding and expecting forgiveness was her way of justifying her actions to herself. Framing her lover was over the line for revenge. Hell, his hormones drove all thought of right from his mind. As far as editing goes the only thing I'll point out is that the after funeral dinner was at a Polish restaurant where the polish the dinnerware.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The American cheating story cliches!

Couple in long term marriage…

Wife finds younger stud to screw..

Husband goes into depression

A young gal suddenly falls for him and brings him out of his depression

….

Really? Too many lonely divorced men eating shit and living in run down apartments tell a different tale?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Meanwhile, Bill posts angry and hateful comments on Loving Wives proclaiming every woman who can't demonstrably walk on water as a cheating harlot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A pretty good story. Plenty of details of the breakup, her denials, kids slinging hate at daddy, new girlfriend, mom died, funeral, etc, etc. And then,

“Life went on.”. And two short paragraphs later, that’s it. The end. Pretty damned abrupt ending. As much detail as went into the story I really expected more for an ending. I guess the author just ran out of gas. Or words. Whatever. Dee

PoesproppiePoesproppieover 2 years ago

Nice story I was not a fan of the revenge on the kid but hey ho I probably would have altered his physique.

Hey, Anonymous you left a comment "As far as editing goes the only thing I'll point out is that the after funeral dinner was at a Polish restaurant where the polish the dinnerware." The 'who' polish the dinnerware? A band? The waiters? The Poles? If you want to make a snarky comment on literacy at least make sure your comment is literate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've mixed emotions. On one hand, not trying to work out thru counselling to save a long term marriage from a 1 time cheat- unfortunate. But then there were her other things things: dressing differently, sudden girl's night out & leaving without a lovingly goodbye & returning hair down, etc., leads me to believe this wasn't a one time thing. I would've followed her to the store, especially when she had to work late. And to the club she was going to. That the adult girls fell into what his wife was telling them had to be hard, & I don't know if I'd be so forgiving so fast. They could've responded down the road.

I'm also confident, knowing myself, that after a bit, my daily texting would've started becoming un-daily. That's just me. Also not sure how I'd react, after the funeral, etc., by telling her we're still family. However, very interesting story story & thankfully this author knew how to write. The history was a bit long for my tastes, but overall... 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

TraLaLa Re: "@mattenw -

"It is not my responsibility to evaluate your writing style."

It is not your responsibility to comment at all."

One could say the same about you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

They all tell him it was a "mistake", but WTF? She took off work early to get herself ready, didn't speak to him about it but told him what she's going to do, no questions. She took her time making herself sexy for that guy. Probably did something previously that she's not admitting to, & will do it again. No, this wasn't a mistake, This was a planned cheat.

His daughters who treated him so coldly, he should've reduced his texting - after a while - to 2-3x/ wk, telling them that they could call if they don't want/ can't text. They're not children... should be able to at least somewhat contact their father instead of believing their mother's lies so easily. I would've taken them back, but not instantly. They didn't do anything wrong? Damned if they didn't! And I damn sure don't think I'd have included the ex in any type of family matters, the funeral, etc., the exception. She turned against him, turned her family, daughters, & mother against him. That might even be worse than the cheating she did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The slut got some justice, but not enough. What she did by alienating his family would be unforgivable IRL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why dislike?!

Not one time,

How many times talking and flirting etc.

Love the stories where authors count All as cheating

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best thing i liked about this story is he did not cave in to the pressure, to forgive and take back his wife, from those whom should have backed his decision. He kept his resolve. His attitude correct,once is to much and thats the drawn line for infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

story was well written,but in this story as in others i do not understand why a man/husband would not say NO YOUR NOT going out! if he does not like what he thinks or sees..

mac1729mac1729over 2 years ago

Nicely done, a very good piece of writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just started pg 2 tho I've read the story previously. OK, things jumping up at me. She goes out Friday night, returning later. Why did he wait to see what her clothes- read panties - look like instead of checking them that night? She left, why didn't he follow her? Use the "where's my phone" app. Why not take a picture of her in the car with that guy before saying anything?

At the end: "Katy, we're always going to be family...." Really? She admitted cheating on you once, but there probably was more times even if it didn't involve total fucking. She turned his family against him although his daughters came around. Outside of the funeral, etc., he's still accepting her at least somewhat warmly as family? How do you say BULLSHIT! She may be at functions, but a distant cordial at the best.

Still a well written story still worthy of my 4 stars.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Read again. Damn good story.

To those who think he should have been a shit to his ex at the wake and funeral, you are likely on the spectrum to not understand what happened there. Now HE'S the good guy and she's the whore. Now HE'S making her want him back even more instead of having her anger to keep her warm. Most vindictive thing you can do to a vanquished enemy is treat them with kindness. Catch a clue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Walking through the war zone finding his wife crying alone, "I'm so sorry," she says as he shakes his head going to the patio. No!!!! You don't just shake your head! Instead: "You're sorry? You treated me almost like dirt this week, bitching to me & the girls about everything minor. You suddenly party, supposedly, on Friday night, taking half a day from work 'to look good'- your words, instead of our usual cuddling & movie watching.

"This weekend you ignored me totally, in & out of the bedroom. You never, NEVER! forget dates but conveniently ignored the combo of Father's Day & my birthday. Not even a fuckin' breakfast! When have I forgot to do something special for you on your days? But you were sure to go to the beach with the girls, not telling me or even giving me time to join you. I spent what should've been a great day alone. Alone!! You always dress in slacks without too much or no makeup going to work. Now, your blouse button's are unbuttoned & you wear makeup & dress a bit less conservatively.

"You're sorry? Fucking don't lie to me because I think I'm very aware what's going on. You're sorry that you got caught!" He then goes to the patio, his wife partially comes out, & he asks who the guy she fucked was. She doesn't answer verbally, but it's all he needs to know. With that, he should've gone upstairs, called a motel for a room for a couple of days, & packed a bag. Coming downstairs, "I need to get away from you & your disrespect. What the fuck did I do to deserve this treatment?! I'm going somewhere for a few days to think."

On another note, when she went out that Friday night, I think, camera at the ready, I'd follow her to see just what she's doing. Just saying. And I'm midway through pg 2 but have read this story previously. Well written

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

Great Story! A REAL Man, with REAL Balls!

Yes! Yes! -and Hell YES! is the answer to the titular question here! - All else is Bull, -with a capital Shit!

Great Story! A REAL Man, with REAL Balls! Not like all those Pussy-Wussy, Chemically-Castrated (courtesy of the hormonally-enriched public water-supply, & camtrailled irradiated) Cardboard Cut-out NEW-MEN apologists for real MEN that your Bleeding-Heart Fifth-Columnist Cyberpropaganda-Agendarist-Writers get their rocks off to, as they endlessly churn it out at their pseudo-quango insinuation and Rumour-Mill!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rereading this a 2nd time because I enjoyed the story, I've a small change in mind from what I wrote 11 days earlier as an anonymous posting. Yes, I feel he should've checked her clothing BEFORE she woke, if not seeing the way she walked in from her GNO. He could've confronted her in the morning. That said, I do think that he should've tried to save the marriage. Yes, it's a huge mistake, but hopefully through counseling that she'd have to agree to, & even maybe a post-nup agreement, they could've worked to make the marriage endure.

That's my opinion now, though a small part of me agrees with my earlier writing. And I do realize that "once a cheater, always a cheater" does hold merit. Along those lines, he could, a few months later, buy some equipment/ add a phone location indicator app, if nothing else for his piece of mind. Perhaps even checking on her lunch time doings infrequently to assure that she's not cheating-- hopefully. Yes, the trust is shattered, but if she does nothing wrong, it's a great trust buildup.

IDK what the totally right move would be, but it seems that, with the concelling & the above, while some work - more on his part, unfortunately, there could be the time in the not so distant future that he'll be comfortable once again. GNO?? Home before 11or forgetaboutit!

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Reread it, upgraded it from 4/5 to 5/5. It is a good story

inka2222inka2222over 2 years ago

It's not a bad story, but I can't give it full 5 stars because the selfish POS didn't really suffer enough. Specifically, zero suffering for destroying the man's relationship with his mother AND for turning kids against him.

It would have made for a much better story if the daughters turned away from her once they reconciled with their father, because of what she did to their relationship.

I'm on the fence on him being nice to the POS at the funeral. The BTB purist in me dislikes it, but it was probably better for him to do it this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fell short, and I had qualms about giving it a 4. He is surrounded by whores and whoremongers, and he is spineless. His mother is without for skewering her own son. Means she was one of the whores...

inka2222 is right.

FaceForRadioFaceForRadioover 2 years ago

My second read of this well-told tale. Sad story for Katy, but she did run up three strikes. First was her one night stand with junior. Come on now, if you are going to cheat, trade up for heaven’s sake! Strike two was the birthday/Father’s Day snub. At least there is an explanation for the affair; no explanation for the way he was ignored and totally disregarded by Katy and his daughters as well that day. Even if Katy’s brain was still in a post-fuck fog from Friday night, the girls were just as brain dead. They knew it was Father’s Day and Dad’s birthday and they didn’t speak up? Strike three was Katy’s total lack of remorse and the February Sucks defense—“it was only one night!” Bill will be so much better off with Missy and Mia. Saddest plot element is that Bill never reconciled with his Mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked Bill he's a man with good principles and he sticks to it, not many have the balls to walk away like that, I don't blame them it's tough to walk away after so many years but he made the right decision. Sad story for him though, his faithful wife turned out to be a POS, his daughters shunned him for months and his mother passed away, thank God for Missy. 4 stars - good story but it needed more drama.

lbeachamlbeachamabout 2 years ago

He did the right thing. Great story. Made me want to cry but my wife thinks I'm not capable of that much feeling in a fictional story. Gotta keep my reputation.

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 2 years ago
Not A Drunken Mistake

Our MC stuck to his guns and didn't wimp out. His ex-wife didn't have a singular brain fart or become an unwilling victim. She jumped the tracks and ran full speed into an affair, complete with special prep and a mini skirt.

Schwanze (01/08/22) has it right: kill the cheater with kindness. She can apply the lessons learned to her next relationship.

The old trope of the gorgeous, younger "Missy in the wings with an unreasonably cute 4 yo daughter" is a bit too "convenient," but a simple fix to keeping this a SHORT story rather than a novel. Nice story IABH.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why do so many women think a one time or two time slip is acceptable (it was just sex ) what a load of crap You cheat you suffer the fall our (jaybee186)

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyabout 2 years ago

The thing about forgiveness is you are never owed it, you can only hope the person you wronged is willing to forgive.

fritz51fritz51about 2 years ago

I certainly enjoyed this well written story and agree with many comments regarding the MC's holding to his beliefs, though having his own mother turn against him in favor of the ex-wife seems a stretch... but not impossible. The only move that I have an issue with was his setting up Jeff. He was what? A 20 year old kid and had pussy offered. I guess he deserved a life lesson, but a conviction for something he didn't do was certainly too much. That action made by the MC was not only illegal, but beneath him. It finished his having the moral high ground, and I lost respect for him. I imagine Missy would have had a new prospective of him, had she known, which is why, I suppose that he never told her what he had done.

Cringo31Cringo31about 2 years ago

A very well written story and I understand the MC sticking to his convictions. She cheated and that was what mattered. There were two parts that were hard to read and that was the death if his mother without reconciling and the set up of the affair partner. I agree with others that setting up the young man was over the top and not within the MC character. But it gave the story some revenge factor. Well done

NorajbNorajbabout 2 years ago

What an asshole, Mr Perfect, he never made a mistake. Risked losing his whole family and even his mother. Typical egotistical male. Well written but his main character stunk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Based. Truly a real man.

Also, lmao at the cheaters and liars SEETHING over a man not compromising his integrity and self-respect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stupid trick faking the kid “stealing” the TV. Served no purpose to the story and reduced the ethical status of the protagonist. Threatening Katy’s dating has the same negative effect. Missy threatening Katy—ditto.

"... but the water was starting to thaw ..." ???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Norabitch- First off, I want to introduce you to a new word. It’s called “ integrity”. This is the reason, the husband dumped the slut. Nobody cares about your pathetic opinion. I am sorry you never found a man. I hope your 10 cats, keep you warm at night!

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It no longer astounds me when I read sharp abrasive comments attacking man's "ego" for not "forgiving cheating, lying, disrespectful behavior". Those are the comments of selfish immoral people. Cheating and lying are not mistakes. They are deliberate actions violating vows, making those vows void. A good man's "ego" determines his character, it is who he is. A spouse who attacks it isn't a spouse at all, just a lying poser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Are woman suffering from 'ego problems' when they don't accept their husband cheating on them? What is this hypocritical shit? If you don't want to be faithful, or think it is letting someone else 'own your body' or similar shit, then the solution is simple. DO NOT GET MARRIED. Problem solved. If you do get married, then fucking act like it. Is that really so hard?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good tale. You made a fair point at the end -some could forgive, some would not. Some would make peace with their ex-wife, some would not. Kinda like real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In the real world, people do cheat on those whom they love. There's a whole body of psychology trying to understand why - or at least help those who cheated understand why. In that same real world, a single incident only begets a divorce in something like 20% of the cases, especially when the cheating party is contrite and admits all fault. And of that 20% who divorce, most look back in five years and question their decision to seek divorce rather than at least TRY to work it out.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 2 years ago

"Dad, how would you react while sitting with her day after day, hearing her defend her one-time mistake against twenty years of love. We believed that you were being unreasonable."

"Was I? Would you allow your boyfriend to cheat on you?"

I got no answer.

"Be sure to introduce me to all of your boyfriends so I can tell them it's Ok to cheat on you once."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There would have been a second, if you forgave the first. Nice story,written well. I enjoyed it. I forgave my wife the first time, not the second.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MORALS. No one under 40 seems to have any.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

This story accurately reflects what is going on in the real world. For decades, when men were the cheaters, the automatic answer was divorce and financial benefit for the wife. Now that women have achieved equal cheating status statistically, now all of the sudden it is necessary to forgive and stay in the marriage. The man should just suck it up. We have a massive marketing campaign toward the idea that women are entitled to step out, because they get bored in marriage easily. We have countless counselor so like Esther Perez pushing for men to tolerate and forgive the woman's indiscretions. We have every sex therapist and women's libber pushing for women to assert their sexuality, just code speak for seek sex outside the marriage, hubby will be blamed and take the hit, or he will forgive and allow affairs. Feminists all over the planet are pushing for women sexual freedom. Funny how you never hear a fem push for women's selective service registration,or pushing for women to buy fiancé a 20k ring or watch when a proposal happens. Or you never hear a fem telling women to initiate a date request and risk rejection the way men have for centuries. Feminism is toxic and the fact that female infidelity has tripled since the mid nineties, means ther is just a higher push to allow women to step out at will, to seek " satisfaction".

Third stage feminism is all about male subjugation, and the courts and government are helping this to happen. Go ahead, allow female affairs and watch what happens, it may already be too late as the common answer I see monogamy does not work, but only for women, men must stay faithful........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Forgiveness is fine. Getting back together with the person who has no qualms breaking their vows is crazy. You can forgive without getting back together. And it's not just a mistake when someone cheats.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Drgwng - good points

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

The story seems unrealistic. I can understand everything until his mom died but the rest is just bulshit. The daugters change their mind and accept Missi immediately and change their minds immediately that he is a good guy? He hears from his daughtera that his ex turned them against him and does not hate his ex anymore? He is suddenly a forgiving guy?

I can understand his daughters against him until the divorce is final, but later?

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

One more thing. Openly going out on Friday night, passing her husband on the way out. This is not a mistake. This is a planned humiliating act.

GrephGrephabout 2 years ago

I thought this story didn't know what it wanted to be it started off well and then just wondered into a rambling mish-mash of ideas that didn't resolve satisfactorily.

The main character came across as far too rigid and inflexible with a very unhealthy dose of martyrdom and shiny white knight woe is me character traits. I found him too egotistical to relate to, I found myself actually pitying him by the end of the story.

As written I don't blame the wife for stepping out on him if he was a little more flawed and a little less rigid I would have more sympathy and empathize with his situation.

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 2 years ago
Another weak man…

…pretending to be strong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WHY THE FUCK WERE SO MANY PEOPLE TELLING HIM TO FORGIVE THE CHEATING WHORE WIFE,INCLUDING HIS PATHETIC MOTHER!! HIS DAUGHTERS WERE SELFISH STUPID UNGRATEFUL BITCHES TOO, THERE WERENT MIA'S AGE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!! GOOD HIS DIVORCED THE SLUT KATY BUT THIS STORY SHOULD HAVE ENDED WITH HIM MARRYING MISSY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She planned it, she did it, she must pay for it, I would ask for a refund from the schools the daughters attended as they seem too stupid to find out the truth.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 2 years ago

He should have at least talked to her. Refusing any and all contact until the divorce is done is just childish, especially in lieu of 20 years of a good marriage. This is not to say he should have not divorced her; I've never had to experience this kind of betrayal so it is a completely foreign thought process to me. Thank God for faithful spouses, especially after 31 years!

AethurAethurabout 2 years ago

As others have stated, so many people pushing for forgiveness is unrealistic. And I feel that the mother's death was just a way to force reconciliation with his daughters. That definitely wasn't earned. This story is like so many others in the LW category (which isn't a bad thing), but doesn't do it as well as them.

4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A well written story that illustrates the consequences or even one little cheat.

A good balance to BTB and Reconciliation stories. People come in all types and personalities. Some are more fact orientated and others more people centred. A well written story that illustrates the consequences or even one little cheat.

People: these are fictional characters! Does it not seem foolish to say a character should have acted differently?

On the other hand that is a complement to the author who made them so real to us and caused us to invest in them.

The Hoary Cleric

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A well written tale. It is plausible which is vital in fiction to be enjoyable. Real life is vital as this scenario goes down daily and most readers can associate with it. The only thing I question is where in the world did you come up with so many people suggesting reconciliation?? you left reality somewhat there. What world do you travel in to inject that into your story and think readers would accept it. In my world, no acquaintance, any husband or wife would suggest reconciliation. Cheating is simply unacceptable. It breaks a special bond between a couple that cannot be replaced. look forward to more of your tales..keep them realistic and NEVER over the top situations. JZK

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

I hate the one-time defense except when drugged. I hate it when the cheating spouse turns children against the victim by lying and manipulating the kids. Finally, Katy’s attitude and her head up her butt with fascination of the young guy, caused her to forget Father’s Day and his birthday. I think her attitude was i have this young stud all over me so why do i need the old model. Lastly, I kind of like the idea that the wife bounced back after the divorce. It shows me she wasn't really in love with the M/C and that was apparent from the first words written by IABH. BTRH...

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeabout 2 years ago

The one thing that troubles me is about this, otherwise, fine story, is the setting up of Katy's paramour for a crime he did not commit. Now, it s not the vengeance I mind, it is the sloppy way it was set up. Any investigation of the crime would have discovered Bill's name. He could be identified as Katy's husband and that could be enough for reasonable doubt. It would be natural for Bill to want revenge, so the defense could into giving the jury a case of "reasonable doubt". With this revelation, further investigation could ensue and Bill's co-conspirators, not want to face possible criminal charges could flip on Bill. As the Anonymous poster who commented before me pointed out, "It is plausible which is vital in fiction to be enjoyable." This part did not feel plausible and such, took away some of the enjoyment.

-

I am not condemning the whole story which. as I stated earlier, is fine. It is just that part was poorly presented. IMHO

-

Pasqual

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 2 years ago

Fuck them Daughters

skruff101skruff101about 2 years ago

Re: ManoBlue that’s incest and in a different category lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The the moral point here is NOT love, it's the violation of trust. THAT sin is pre-eminent in the matter. The physical sexual betrayal is not to be ignored, or forgotten but the destruction of trust, for our character, and certainly for me, is not forgivable and would forever taint the relationship with a subconscious fear of betrayal in the future.

Note that his wife never expressed true remorse other than she was caught and over the emotional carnage that one time fuck precipitated. To the end she saw it as nothing worse than a bad moral slip that she should be forgiven for and then everyone skip happily down the road of life as though nothing had happened.

His daughters are teenagers and can drive.

If they truly loved their father they should have called and met him to get his side of the story. IF he refused, for the usual idiotic reasons given for such action, then HE deserves all the grief he gets.

In this story the writer did not employ that trope. Thank God.

Well written story!!!@

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownabout 2 years ago

Story started out well but shit the bed at the end. The amount of disrespect, betrayal and turning his daughters against him is beyond any civility.

Setting up the kid with theft was stupid, should have given him every shit job there was, the worst hours, and once he quit a bad reference.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was not a good story!

I'm with the guy for sticking to his choice not to take back his cheating wife, but that's the only thing I found to like.

His seventeen and eighteen year-old daughters don't care enough to know when his birthday or Father's Day is, and they want him to overlook the cheating .... they suck, as people and as daughters! His wife sucks! His mother sucks! His sister-in-law sucks! His mother-in-law sucks! Missy's mother sucks! His friends suck! And considering Bill's exceedingly generous reactions to all these suckers, it turns out that he generously sucks, too!

With all of that sucking everywhere, what else could the story inevitably do?

2-stars .... generously!

(I apologize for flame-throwing -- I don't usually do that, but this story really pisses me off, for a LOT of reasons!)

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 2 years ago

Hmmmm... For Better or For Worse? In good times and bad? Perhaps a discussion about motives could have put the infidelity into perspective and saved a good marriage.

KiwihunterKiwihunteralmost 2 years ago

What a wimp the MC was. He killed his Mum with his stubborn intractablity. What a gutless little coward for not being able to sack it up for his family. I have nothing but contempt for weak fools like him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A good and well written story. Another tale of a wife blaming the husband for her spreading her legs for a bit of strange. I did the same to the best man I ever knew. I deserved worse than I got. I was stupid and wrong. We don't realize that men are raised all their lives to be proud of what they have and most of all is family. It's not petty little egos, it's ingrained into them as deeply as our vanity. Jerry,if you ever do see this. I really am sorry and not just about getting caught. Laura.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

His own mother turned against him? What the hell sort of people are these?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story. Finally a believable story. Sometimes a restart is all we need.

I can't imagine someone staying back with a cheating spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An alternative to this would be very interesting in which she gets outed for turning her daughters and his own mother against him while he disappears for parts unknown abandoning them all after their betrayal with his mother dying alone and with deep sorrow in her heart while his daughters live through a lifetime of despair of having lost a father because they were too stupid to think, not even alot, just a little bit, after all they were close to college so they were old enough to realise the kind of shit they were eating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

People actually think 17-year-old teens don't know their parents' birthdays ? Did you actually raise kids and include them in the birthday celebrations like buying gifts ? My boys were asking me "What are we getting Mom for her birthday?" since they were 10 or so. Same with them asking their mom about me.

And having standards is not "intractability." It's about having standards. Pity that the wife and others had none.

PBD2022PBD2022almost 2 years ago

It wasn't one slip it was one and a half. If it was forgiven next one would be more secretive

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

It's nice to get a non cuckold response for once with the guy crying his eyes out for months if not years afterward. Divorce is hard because it's tantamount to a Death and you go through the exact same stages of grief.

But for any real man their response is to be rational and pragmatic not irrational and emotional. This was a typical heterosexual male response to cheating!

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzonealmost 2 years ago

Great story, loved the Dr reference.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really, the stupid cuck Bill should have asked Mia to marry him by the end!!

Bill's mother was a bitch....good riddance

Katy is a lying slut....this MC so easily forgave his rubbish ungrateful daughters and then easily brought the sluty Katy back into their loves!!

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468almost 2 years ago

To Anon 14 days ago.

That would be a good idea but most authors wouldn't have the stones to write a story like that. If they did they'd Raac at the end. It's the LW way unfortunately.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 2 years ago

I am a believer in couseling, especially for a 1 time thing (if it really was 1 time). At least everyone would feel like an effort was made. But having the affair and blowing off his birthday and father's day and causing the daughter to miss it also was pretty bad. And you didn't indicate it was to cover her guilt.

I also struggle with the fact that a supposed momma's boy wouldn't have talked it through with his mother, or atleast tried. It seems like they just stopped talking after she attacked him for giving up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How long cheating. Also mental and emotional cheating besides physical.!! How long flirtation, kissing, groping etc. Half a day to get all fixed up for her date?! You saw and didn't go through the roof.

Missed the beach? You up early! How could 3 women get up and get ready and you didn't heart?!

Realize that you are writing story as others but as Vademonium1 etc do. Cut length and don't put in so much contradictory shit. As she was feeling guilty so avoided you But posted on Facebook etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The one time cheating is bad enough on it's own. The surrounding disrespect combined with the utter selfishness of what she did to coerce him into letting her off the hook shows her to not be worthy of a loving marriage. She's too narcissistic to be part of a team.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thought this was a very well written and good story! Why I gave it five stars!

MMC was raised on living life on the principles of the matter at hand, and your word, is your bond, you're worthless, without keeping your word, you give others, unless and act of God prevents you fulfilling it!

I was raised the same way, only, in the mid 1950's to mid 1960's. Just the way it was done, where I come from, in my family, back then...

I was shocked that his mother, seemed to forget in her old age, the values and principles she'd raised her son, the MMC up to live -by, and she so quickly deserted those morals, values and principles, to back the loser, the lying, cheating slut horse's ass!

I realize all people change some, due to natural aging process and as the years go so swiftly by....

But in this story...the blame always was on Katy, the cheating slut wife. She cheats once, or a thousands times, her cheating on her husband just the once, is as if she cheated a thousand times...

I was glad to see a MMC in a story, written, that so diligently handled things, and stuck with the good, sound values, morals and principles he was raised with, even though the rest of his family turned against him, even his precious daughters.

I really enjoyed how the story ended, with Father, his daughters his new girlfriend and her young precious little babe daughter, all become his new family...and they get on with life, happily together....

Great, well written story, and to counter what other recent comments here said, I think everything you wrote into this story author, was to show the MMC did everything he could, to try and get his daughters back, while still trying to protect himself and his future, from the lying, whoring slut EX!

I know I've done the same in my own life and failed marriage, due to a cheating wife! That don't give the spiteful, cheating slut whore, the right to turn my children against me! Just like Katy didn't have any right to do same to MMC's daughters!

This was great fiction, and a great story author, just the way you wrote it! Keep up the good writing and posting good stories here, for us to read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok the thing that gets me about these stories, is how the cheating wives believe the husband should just get over it. As the book says” how to win friends and influence people” , “ You can’t control someone else's actions, only your response to it”

Nobody gets to determine that, but the person who was cheated on. And the person who broke the marriage vows, needs to put on their big boy/ big girl pants, and deal with the consequences.

5 stars.

SyzyguySyzyguyalmost 2 years ago

A sad story, she cheated for no good reason. All dressed up for an unsatisfactory back of the car job? I'd have expected her to turn that down. The girls missing it was Father's Day? Assuming it had all the hype then as it has now, seems unlikely. If Katy hadn't wanted to be caught she should have made sure Bill was at the beach with the family even if she forgot everything else about that day. Nevertheless, it's a good story where most things panned out "OK" and there was no vindictive BTB. That would have been out of character for Bill, I think. Thank you for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

well sorry bill big ass sissy ,i never heard a mom turn against her owe blood for his cheating whore wife she must not care for her own son . bill was stupid ,his mother was stupid as well was his whore wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story with a few exceptions. First, why no visitation in the divorce? Second, I found the whole bit with his Mothers silence curious. As mentioned by Katy “he is a mama’s boy.” Although.. from experience… Mom may have been regretfully keeping her self in Jill/Jen’s life at his expense, hence the call??? In the end, Katy’s actions certainly were deliberate, with no evidence as a one time thing. She had an opportunity to confess, plead her forgiveness but chose to walk away and peacefully sleep.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Odd. The wife clearly felt bad about it and didn't want to get a divorce but really didn't seem to fight for her marriage, instead letting the daughters turn against the father and assuming he had to fight for their marriage? Her dialog and post adultery actions were tepid at best. No real explanation. No real remorse except way after the fact after divorce final. Seemed like the characters were very one-dimensional. The wife was a plot device and the husband was an Old Testament one and done. Just uggh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think in reality, many marriages could have gotten past this with a lot of hard work. The author decided to go another direction as his their prerogative. Neither side seemed to really fight for it when the reveal happened. She wanted to reconcile but she must have known that she would have to really work at it as her husband was unforgiving and really hard with his principles. What was missing was some real discussion of why. I realize trust was broken but they had a long marriage. She slipped ... badly. But that doesn't mean it couldn't be fixed with a lot of effort and counselling. But instead the author wanted the MC with Missy and the drama regarding the ex wife being an outsider to show she was being punished. Their choice for a story but I think unless the marriage was suspect to start with, they could find a (hard) road to reconcile. I think the MC was.more pissed off by the neglect on his birthday and Father's Day. That is hurtful but in the scope of things since we find out later (as does the MC) it was because of her deep guilt and she had remorse with a third party crying on the phone. The MC comes off as shallow for not getting his Father's Day blowjob. Grow up. The infidelity.is the key offense. When it occurred (provided not on his anniversary) is immaterial. It seems pretty clear she never did anything like this before. But with lack of discussion, the author just let the marriage die. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She cheated one time?...Maybe...or maybe not...likely...hubby will never know for sure.

The way he thinks...which is the same way I do, she cheated on him once and that's all it takes...He took his lumps in divorce court and just ended it, with the worthless, lying, cheating whoring slut. The only "out" he truly had left to him.

At least one of this couple, knew the ages old truth..."Once a cheater...always a cheater!"

If she cheated on him so easily just the once, how much easier is it gonna be, for her to cheat on him next time, if he doesn't boot her to the curb, like the last bin of stinking trash he took out, for the garage truck to empty and haul off to the dump?

What's the difference at that point, whether its regular stinking trash to haul off...or human cheating slut trash? Garbage is stinking refuse...no matter what it is...it all stinks to high heaven!

Good to see MC father, worked-it-out with his precious daughters and they joined his new family, with a good new wife, whom being a cheated on ex wife herself, insisted MC tow the same line she would, for him?

I think John Wayne taught us two facts of life, in his western films, that are timeless and apply to this story herein..."A man's got to have a code...a creed...he can live by." just as this MC hubby had his code and creed, his principles, he would not bend from upholding.

The second turth John Wayne taught us all in his western movies...was... "Courage...is being scared to death...but saddling-up anyway!"

This cheated-on MC hubby knew what he had to do, though he hated doing it, knowing what it would do to all the years of marriage they had-in together...but he would not allow his cheating slut wife...to cuck him like that!

I thought the author of this story, brought that out so well, by this story ending.

I know this is fiction....but I've known people myself, who've went through this very thing in real life...well more than one hapless couple....In fact, I have lived through it ...myself!

I guess that makes this story seem so much more real to me...

It also tells me, that this is one good story author, who can evoke this kind of very real response, from his readers!

Thank you author, please keep writing these well thought-out and such well written stories, as this one!

5 stars!

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 1 year ago

Re: Anonymous And John Wayne

You missed something about Wayne, his "Code" didn't prevent him from pulling every string he could find to avoid service in WWII so he could spend all of those years pretending to be a hero. You'd do a whole lot better looking at some of the real heroes from Hollywood like Jimmy Stewart who was the first to enlist, Henry Fonda, Mel Brooks, Paul Newman, Walter Matthau, Christopher Lee, James Doohan, Charles Bronson, Audrey Hepburn, Donald Pleasence, and Charles Durning. Every time I've watched 'The Great Escape' I've wondered how traumatic in must have been for Donald Pleasence considering he was tortured in a Nazi POW camp after having been shot down. I'm no longer much of a fan of the original NCIS, but I think the best episode starred Charles Durning who was awarded the Medal of Honor. He didn't quite receive that in real life but was a certified hero. All of these folks and more served with bravery and honor while the Duke spent his entire life as a phony hero.

/

My only real complaints about this story is that the reconciliations were way too easy, quick and sickening sweet. Then kid that Katie seduced (come on now, he seduced her?) got punished but she was welcomed back into the family dynamic after the funeral after the way she viciously destroyed Bill's character with everyone? I just don't see that happening. Signed: BTW

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIABH@IABH
2/9/24: 2 new stories are submitted. I have a few more I’m working on to come. Purple Haze’s conclusion is waiting Lit approval. Sorry it took so long. Music means a lot to me and I include references to it in my stories and even some of my story names are song titles from ...

SIMILAR Stories