Was It Revenge or Not? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What???", she yelled. "They were a nice couple, here to blow off some steam, and have some fun in Vegas, unlike some people I know. They were so gracious, joining us at our end of the craps table when we were the only people on that end. Then, inviting us to join them in the nightclub and in their reserved booth. A nice younger couple, not ashamed to include an older couple like us, to join in their fun", Angie sternly stated.

"Angie, you hear what u are saying? You're defending them?", I said in an angry voice. "They may have invited us, but their only interest was in you. Tom damn near fucked you on the dance floor, and his wife seemed ok with it, plus she asked a bunch of personal questions about your sex life. Look, I was being totally ignored, I felt like a third wheel, like I was in the way, except to pay for everyone's drinks", I scolded her.

"FUCK YOU! You didn't feel included because you didn't want to. You've always had issues about our age difference, and tonight you proved it. What did you do to stop anything? You could of took Tom to the side, and told him to knock it off, even before we got to the club.... but noooo.... maybe he was to intimating for you. At least he acted like a man", she loudly replied.

Shocked, I sat quietly, she was giving it to me. I was not about to argue or defend myself at this point, she was on a roll.

"Once they showed up, you began to act like an old man. SHIT! Next time bring your walker, old man". Damn, that statement cut into me. "You sat and watched, as they paid attention to me, made me feel wanted and very sexy. You didn't make me feel special, THEY DID! You sat there like a lump on a log, watching. Maybe, watching was what you really desired, did it turn you on, being a perverted voyeur? Did you get a boner watching me dance with a sexy, married, young man? Did it excite you having me expose parts of my body, grinding my ass and pussy against his stiff cock, and passionately kissing his wife? Just so you know, I did get his cock stiff", she said with anger in her voice.

She continued with her rant. "You had the chance to ask me to dance, but NO, Tom did first, WTF. Also, I knew you were checking for my underwear, when we were dancing. Just so you know, I took them off in the ladies room, they were sweaty from dancing, but to be honest, wet because Tom got my pussy dripping. See I'm commando", as she lifted her dress and showed me her pussy. "Maybe, I allowed Tom and Suzanne to play with my kitty? but of course you didn't even try", she added.

Still more berating of me. "HOLY FUCK! I hope you weren't jealous? You have not right to be, I'm not your fucking girlfriend. You think you can just parachute back into my life, but only after your wife passes away, and expect me to be open to another relationship with you! Sorry, been there done that. The only reason, I didn't tell you to leave tonight, is you did pay for the weekend and even though you said there were no obligations, apparently there are some.". Finally she took a breath.

"WOW", I said. "Sorry for ruining your evening, I had no idea. Lots to digest in those statements. We're almost back to the timeshare, just drop me off, and you can head back to the Casino if you like, I don't care."

"That's exactly my point.... You don't care or give a shit, it's all about you, how you felt", she said.

I was somewhat pissed, like her ruined evening was all my fault, I understood I caused some of it, but not all. Her assumption of a relationship with here again, was somewhat true, I did have those thoughts.

Once we arrived at the timeshare and as soon as the cab stopped she jumped out as I paid the fare. In the apartment, she went to her room, closed the door and I went to mine.

I changed into a tee shirt and shorts and sat on the bed contemplating all her accusations. I had not planned this weekend to end like this.

Many thoughts and questions rolled through my mind. I had to admit to myself, I did play the victim and old man, but other accusations she made were not true. Did she really want more to happen with Tom and Suzanne? Did the amount of alcohol she had, have a part in this argument?

After an hour or so, I went to the refrigerator to grab a bottle of water. As I stood drinking it by the kitchen sink, I noticed a light under Angie's bedroom door. I grabbed another bottle of water from the refrigerator, thought I'd offer it to Angie, if she allowed me.

I gently and softly knocked on the bedroom door, she responded, "Just a minute". As I waited to open the door, I could hear her moving about and talking to someone, and finally she said "Come in".

I slowly opened the door and walked in. She was propped up against the headboard with a bunch of pillows. She had a sheet covering her just below the neck, and holding her phone.

"Angie, I apologize for my actions this evening, it was never my intent to upset you. I agree I didn't give you the attention a beautiful woman like you deserve. My silence, was not because of my age, it's more because a person becomes quiet when they believe no one is listening. You're right, I didn't do anything to rectify the situation", I explained to her. "I thought you might like a cool bottle of water", holding it out to her.

"Thanks for the water", as I handed it to her. "I'm video chatting with Maggie", she told me.

"OK, then I'll leave you alone, to chat, say hello to her from me", as I turned to leave.

"Wait!" "I accept your apology, I was very upset and said some things I shouldn't have." Maggie heard your apology, this is what she is saying to me. "You need to show me how truly sorry you are, beg for my forgiveness, and do whatever we tell you", she said with a laugh.

Laughing I responded, "That sounds like her."

"She is serious, you want to gain my forgiveness? This will be different, unlike before were we just talked on the phone, we are video chatting, exposing in real time all our dirty actions. Come here and look at her stream", Angie told me.

When I looked at Angie's phone I saw a close up of a pussy, fingers holding the lips wide open. It was so close you could see how moist she was.

"Oh my", I said. "What were you two doing before I came in?"

"I was telling her about Tom and Suzanne and how I allowed and enjoyed Suzanne's kiss. Maggie and I got turned on, so we got naked and were masturbating to each other", as she dropped the sheet, exposing her naked body.

Angie moved and laid down on her stomach, her head at the very foot of the bed. She was moving her phone up and down my body.

"Strip, get naked like all of us. Lift your cock and slowly pull back your foreskin, expose that fat mushroom head to us. Keep holding it up, I want a close up of your shaved, wrinkled ball sack. Just so you know, Maggie is fingering her twat, she telling me you have a beautiful cock, even for an old man. Now turn around slowly, so we get the full 360 view", she instructed me.

Angie moved once again. Now she sat on the edge of the bed, feet on the floor. Still aiming the phone in my direction, as I stood naked in front of her.

"Kneel on the floor, I want you to make love to my feet. Kiss them, lick them, suck the toes", she directed me.

I knelt down, lifted her left leg, placed her foot in front of my face, and began kissing the bottom and top of her foot. I kissed, and licked the bottom, sides, and between each toe, before sucking on her big toe.

"Oh yea, suck all my little piggies. It tickles, but feels so nice. You're very good at it, have you done this with other woman? In the past you kissed, licked and sucked almost every inch of my body, but never my feet", she said.

It was very different, kind of erotic, I thought. Angie did have small, beautiful, manicured feet, each toe meticulously painted the same color to match her nails. I did the same to her right foot. I began getting hard, knowing Angie was enjoying my efforts, but also having Maggie watch me being submissive.

Angie yelled, "Stand up! Look at him, he has a boner! Such a perverted, naughty man, getting excited by making love to my dirty, slutty feet. She lifted a foot to my hard cock and said. "You like my foot playing with your hard cock and balls? I would love nothing more then to get you off with my feet and have you shoot your sticky cream all over my toes, then have you lick them clean. Would you like that, baby?" she asked.

"Well that would definitely be different. Its a new experience for me", I said with a small laugh.

"It's what I was trying to tell you earlier. You got to try new and different experiences, get outside the box"... laughing she added, "Not just in my box." "If you would have been the strong, confident man that charmed the pants off me years earlier, you definitely wouldn't have been at odds with me or even Suzanne. We wouldn't have thought so much about your age, but more as a self-assured man, with a beautiful cock. Oh! I digress", she said.

She moved back to propping pillows behind her and sitting against the headboard. She now handed me her phone. I looked at the small box on the screen, which should be showing me the stream Maggie was sending, but all I saw was an empty, dark room. Maybe she was using the bathroom or getting something to drink I thought.

"Ok sweetie, now I want you to stream my middle aged, naked body. I want everyone to see I'm nothing more then a filthy MILF. I'll demonstrate how I'm nothing but a slut and whore. How I adore cocks in all my willing holes. How I love to be covered or swallow a man's fuck, I crave it. That this bitch is here for nothing but pleasure", were her lewd comments, that even surprised me.

She instructed me on what I should video stream. "Let them see me, lift and squeeze my big, heavy tits. They're so soft, just prefect to wrap around a stiff cock. I love to be tittie fucked, until I receive a sticky load all over my neck, face, or in my mouth. Get a close up of my hard, rose colored nipples". As she pinched a nipple between her fingers she said, " I can even achieve an orgasm if they're treated properly".

She changed positions and got on all fours. "Honey, make sure you get my big, plump, white ass and pussy. I really enjoy being fucked in this position." She put her head on the bed, keeping her delicious ass high in the air, took her hands and spread her ass cheeks. "Get a close up of my virgin, brown hole, even at my age, its a hole that has not been enjoyed by anyone. Also, this position allows my slut mouth available for a cock or pussy, while I'm being fucked from behind".

Angie had always been vocal and used lewd, nasty languish, it was one of the things I loved about her. It was a turn on hearing her use explicit descriptions of her body and her sexual preferences, as I scanned the phone over her beautiful, sexy body. I had a fleeting thought about laying the phone down and sticking my hard cock in her, fucking her doggy.

The incoming stream was still an empty, semi dark room. "Angie I don't see Maggie, I know she is online, but all I'm seeing is a empty room?", I informed her.

"Oh, she is probably doing some kind of nasty act, and that bitch is either playing shy or teasing us, but right now continue streaming me... the filthy, pleasure slut. Don't worry about her stream baby, just keep streaming our dirty acts", she instructed me.

Moving again, she sat against the headboard, placed pillows behind her back, bent her knees and spread her thick thighs wide. Exposing her pussy, as I continued to stream her exposed body.

Her fingers pulled, tugged and petted the small, thin patch of red hair on her pussy mound. Other then that small patch of hair at the top of her pussy, her horizontal lips were nicely shaved or waxed and free of hair.

"Look at my soft, red, lonely little kitty", as her fingers played with the sparse hair. She then pulled her pussy lips open and explained. "This is my fuck hole, it loves to be stretched and filled with hard cocks." Her middle finger rolled over her clit, as she said. "See how hard my little button is and how large, swollen my pussy lips are? Give the phone back to me", she told me, and I handed it back to her.

"I need you to eat my pussy", she instructed. "You do it so well and always make me cum, and I need to cum. Get your face down there, start kissing, licking, and sucking my juicy twat. I know you enjoy tasting my tart, tangy, girly juice. FUCK! I can smell the aroma of my overheated cunt, it must be overwhelming when your nose is stuffed right in it."

She had the phone close to my head, as I feasted on her pussy. I gently sucked and tugged on her pussy lips with my mouth. I licked slowly up and down her wet slit, softly kissing and blowing hot breath on her engorged clit. I drove my tongue as deep as I could in her hot hole, tasting her warm, sticky goo. God, I always loved eating her juicy pussy and this time was no different.

"Yea baby, eat my pussy, eat it like your a starving man. Turning the camera toward her face she said. "Can you see how much I love my pussy eaten? I'm going to juice his face with my sticky sauce, I'm building towards my climax", she said.

"There's Maggie baby, she has a big black dido shoved up her pussy, Oh how she loves black cock", Angie told me. Of course I didn't see it as I had my face buried between her thighs. Angie put a hand on my head and instructed me. "Stop for a moment," I have a question. "Do you think Suzanne would have eaten my pussy tonight, if I let her?" You know they say woman eat pussy better then any men, because a woman knows what feels good on her pussy".

I replied, staring up at her, my mouth a few inches away from her pussy. "She seemed to have a very strong bi side. She asked me if you ever had a woman."

"Get back at it I'm so close to covering your face in sticky cum juice", she instructed me. "I think I would have loved having that young bitch eating mommy's pussy. OH FUCK, I've taste my cunt juice and like it, I bet Suzanne's tastes like honey. YES, YES, YES, DON'T STOP, SUCK MY CLIT, DAMN STICK SOME FINGERS DEEP IN ME, FINGER FUCK MY SLUT HOLE,GET ME OVER THE EDGE, AAAAAHHHH." As she straightened her legs.

I softly kissed her inner thighs, as her twitching and breathing subsided. I got on my knees, my face totally wet, and shiny from her climax juice. She handed the phone back to me. Again, the incoming stream from Maggie was as before, just a empty room. I was hoping to see Maggie with her big black dido shoved up her pussy.

"Now we're going to stream me sucking cock", she told me. "I want everyone to see how much I crave a big, throbbing dick in my filthy, wet mouth. I want everyone to see the way I can drain a man's balls and swallow his precious seed. Make sure you get some nice close ups."

"You're acting like this is some kind of porn audition. Your sexuality is already off the charts", I exclaimed.

Kneeling on the bed, she began licking the length of my cock like it was a popsicle on a 100 degree day, all the while trying my best to capture the action. Pulling my foreskin back, she licked and kissed my swollen cock head. She was in no hurry, pushing the tip of her tongue in my pee hole, then slurping up the pre-cum I was leaking. Her hand tightly gripped and squeezed the shaft, making my cock head even larger and turn deep purple in color. Then she would relax her grip, allowing the blood to flow, then gipping it hard again. Making me groan loudly each time she repeated the sequence.

Looking into the phone she said. "Did you see how I love to tease and please a stiff cock? Sometimes this is as far as I can go, some men don't have enough stamina and are ready to blow." She looked directly at me and asked, "You think Tom, being a young, virile man could satisfy me several times? Cumming in both my hungry mouth and hot pussy?"

She added, "Remember you did many times. I'd suck a load out of you, then after a short break, you fuck the living shit out of me, and then send my filthy, sperm filled cunt, home to my husband?"

"I'm sure Tom's youth allows him no performance issues, but you never know", I replied. "Angie your beauty, sexiness, seduction and appetite for pleasing and pleasure, has a lot to do with how men react to you and their performance."

"Thank you baby, that was sweet, but let's be real, I'm a filthy, dirty whore, craving all sorts of perverted, raunchy sex", she explained. "Now I going to show everyone, how I enjoy sucking cock, taking them deep in my throat and swallowing their hot eruptions."

To say the least, Angie took to sucking my cock with great enthusiasm and fury. I had never had a blowjob like this from any woman, including her. Her mouth was like a vacuum, wet, and hot, tongue swirling, lips pursed around my stiff shaft. Stroking my shaft with her hand as she sucked, kissed and licked my balls and wrinkled sack.

Then, she started deep throating my cock making her gag and choke. Her eyes were watering, makeup smeared, and thick strands of slimy saliva dripping down my hard shaft and balls. Her onslaught, was getting me close, my balls were tightening and I felt the pressure build, needing release.

"OH FUCK, ANGIE, YOU'RE DRIVING ME CRAZY. I'M CLOSE TO CUMMING, SUCK MY COCK YOU SLUT. OPEN YOUR FILTHY MOUTH AND STICK OUT YOUR TONGUE, SO I CAN SEE MYSELF ERUPTING INTO YOUR MOUTH, BITCH. THAT'S IT KEEPING PUMPIMG MY COCK, LOOK UP AT ME, SO I CAN SEE MY LOAD SHOOT INTO YOUR MOUTH. YES, FUCK, HERE IT COMES, OH FUCK, EAT IT BITCH, FUCK YEA", as I shot streams of slimy cum into her mouth. I was totally out of breath, and twitching.

During my intense orgasm, I dropped the phone from my hand onto the bed. Angie picked it up quickly, pointed the camera at herself, mouth open and my cum visible on her tongue and in her mouth. She closed her mouth and swallowed, then opened her mouth again to show she had swallowed my man juice and smiled. I got off my knees and laid down, as I was totally spent.

"Kiss me deeply and taste some of your spunk", she instructed. You think Suzanne or Maggie would enjoy sharing a mouthful of spunk, or maybe eating it directly from a full, freshly fucked pussy?"

I didn't answer, but we did share a deep tongue probing kiss. For the second time this weekend I tasted my own cum. I began thinking, maybe we could fuck after a short break, at least I was all for it.

"OH SHIT", Angie said in a surprised voice. "My daughter called while we were video chatting. It must be an emergency, calling me this late. Sorry honey, but I really should call her back, something might be wrong.....ok?"

"Of course,... I hope everything is ok", I replied as I picked up my clothes, left and closed the door.

I stayed awake for some time, thinking if nothing serious happened with her daughter, maybe Angie would come to my room for some more fun. It didn't happen and I fell a sleep.

I woke Monday morning, much later then usual, but before Angie. I made coffee, being as quiet as possible, as we did have a late night. Finally, as noon approached, I decided to shower and dress.

I was sitting watching TV when Angie appeared. She was dressed and her bag packed. Grabbing a bottle of water she sat next to me on the coach, mentioned it was only boyfriend issues with her daughter. That the two of them had talked early into the morning and the reason she slept in.

We left for the airport, said our goodbyes, and kissed.

"Thank you again for the fabulous weekend. Sorry, about the fall out last night. I'll text you when I arrive safely back in Minneapolis", she said.

"I'm glad you came to Vegas, it was nice seeing you again", then added with a giggle. "And Angie, I mean all of you.". Her playfulness had seemed to disappear, all I got was a small smile.

We shared a final kiss goodbye and I left. She did text me on her safe arrival home, but no other communication. I didn't reach out to her either, as it seemed our relationship had been stressed and time might be the best recourse.

12