Wasp 02: Maria Softens the Heroines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her maid showed up to clean up the bowls and take them to the kitchen to be washed.

"I want you in my apartment tonight when your duties for the house are done!" Maria ordered.

"Yes, Ma'am. Any specific instructions?" Maid Mary asked.

"Just be naked before you knock on my door. Your clothes can remain in the stairway." Maria stated.

"Yes, Ma'am." Mary said, curtseying, lifting her skirt. High enough that Maria saw she had followed orders and had no panties covering her now bald pussy.

Maria's package arrived before she returned to the showered and hygienic slaves. Mary had brought it to her after the bowls were dropped in the kitchen. Maria dismissed the small maid; she did not want the surprise ruined.

The maid closed the door behind herself, and Maria opened the large box. Inside were two outfits. One sized for Mary and one for Flea. A black one for Mary to go on with her sunrise red hair. A white one for Flea to go with her raven black hair.

Returning to the playroom she reinstalled the ball gags, eye pads and ear buds. Spark was first. Maria hooked her collar with a short snap to the wall. Her cuffed wrists were pulled over her head by a cable until just the tips of her toes touched the ground. A cable on winches were attached to each ankle cuff and raised until Spark's ankles were even with her shoulders. A ten-inch dildo and a pole were slowly inserted into her vagina. Maria wedged it to the floor so it could not fall out. Drool was quickly coating her chest. Maria placed weighted clover clamps on Spark's nipples eliciting a loud moan.

Next was Wasp. She was placed in the strappado tie that Spark was placed in two days ago. Being a little more flexible than her mother Her feet ended up further apart and arms closer to vertical above her head. Maria reached between the blonde's legs and went to insert two fingers into the girl's pussy and felt something she had not felt since she was young. A hymen.

Wasp felt the intrusion and got herself internally ready for the push. It never came just some slaps on her ass. She listened to her mantra and resigned herself to the needs of her owners.

Blue was placed in the same position, but she was less flexible than Wasp. Maria added large weights to her nipple clamps and added a clamp to each side of the Labia Majora, then a clamp to each side of the Labia Minora. Let the potential pain slut enjoy those for the morning.

Maria got Flea up off her bed and took out her earbuds but left the gag and blinding pads on. Maria picked up the bed.

"Hands out, palms up ten inches apart." Maria ordered.

Flea tried and Maria set the bed in her hands, it almost fell but Flea moved her hands to balance it and caught it.

"Carry that and follow your leash." Maria told the slave.

Flea followed behind and heard the door open in front of her. Flea followed the pull on her neck and heard the door close behind her.

"Stairs, fifteen of them. Step up." Maria instructed as she pulled the leash.

In her head Flea counted the steps. At fifteen she still stepped high and heard.

"That will be ten for not trusting me at being able to count." Maria instructed.

Walking a short distance Flea heard another door open and she was pulled though. The bed caught on either side of the door, so she had to push to get the bed through. Following the leash until it went slack when she stopped. Maria could see the workers out getting up the fence in her sizeable yard. It was roughly 200' wide and long square.

Maria said, "Drop the bed and assume your position on it."

Flea did as tell and settled into the position with her nose on the bed and knees beside her lowered torso. Maria knelt and reached between Flea's legs. Slowly rotating and inserting two fingers into the tight young pussy.

"Not a virgin but very tight. Good." Maria said, surprised.

Maria put talcum powder inside the suit and rolled it around until the entire suit was lined with Talcum powder. She rolled the suit inside out except for the footwells. Maria lifted the leash and Flea smoothly followed it to a standing position. Maria guided her to the suit on the tiled kitchen floor.

"Lift your left foot and point your toes." Maria ordered.

Flea did and felt the tightness of something envelop her foot. Followed by her right foot. Then the tightness was pulled up over her calves, knees, and thighs. It hugged the outside of her hips and returned at her waist.

"Left hand pointed, fingers together and thumb in." Maria ordered and forced it into the end of the closed sleeve for the arms.

Followed by the right hand. Flea's hands were held in a tight position by the sleeves. They went under her armpits as her head was forced down. Flea felt Ma'am remove her collar for the first time since it went on. It pulled over her head and encompassed her hair in the suit. She felt Ma'am tugging and pulling her hair out the top into a ponytail. Her collar went back on over the suit.

She felt the harness get loosened.

"Keep the ball in your mouth." Maria told the slave.

The eye pads came off and she saw white come down over her eyes then she could see through holes in the latex. A double hook held the nose of the suit down on top of her nose. The eye pads returned, and the harness went over the suit. Flea could hear the chinking of metal that sounded like buckles.

"Lie on your back." Maria ordered.

The slave did as tell. Marie started with the left arm and got the top buckle in place pulling the wrist to the shoulder The next was an elaborate harness that attached through the crack of the elbow and put a rubber padded paw shaped protector around the point of the elbow.

The right was next. Once it was done, the same happened with the legs and an elaborate harness attached similar paws to the knees. Maria turned her white cat over. The outside of the suit had white hair on it so petting her was just like petting an oversized cat. A 2" thick 4" long butt plug held a 3' cat tail. Maria lubricated it and her kitty's anus. With some effort and a grunt from the cat the tail slid into place.

A flap down the back was pulled aside and using a knee in the center of the girl's back Maria laced the built-in cinching corset tight. Flea's breathing shallowed with the tension around her middle. This accentuated the large breasts and hips on the young woman, now pet kitty.

"Enjoy your new life Flea Kitty. Maria said with a hard slap the slave's right ass cheek, securing the flap over the lacing. "You are free to roam about and lounge as you wish. I will be letting you outside as soon as the fence is done. You will urinate and defecate in the yard from now on. I am hoping to find you a friend soon enough.

Flea's large breasts swayed as she took her first tentative steps on her elbows and knees. It was a jerky slow movement. Maria looked back out at the fence and the men were about half done. It was 7 feet high and had solid panels so no one could see into the yard.

Maria left the cat to learn her way around the apartment. Headed down to check on the other three. She quietly opened the door. They could not hear anything as the Mantra droned on in their ears. She checked on Spark first. The dildo had lubricant sliding down the lower side of it and onto the wooden shaft holding it inside her. Maria could see the woman's vaginal muscles relax and contract in a slow rhythm.

A steady moan was coming from Wasp. It was a moan of discomfort. A different pitch of moan was coming from Blue. Touching Wasp's Labia Minora found it dry. Touching Blue's, it was sopping wet and swollen in arousal. Three fingers easily slid past the distended Labia Minora and into the vaginal canal. The moan increased in volume.

Maria grabbed another weighted clamp and placed it on the swollen hard clit that looked out from under its hood. Dropping the weight while stroking three fingers got the result she wanted. Blue began to shudder in a long multiple orgasm. Soaking Maria's right hand with lubricant and creamy white fluids.

Maria left the weights hanging as Blue would have a shudder randomly. She relieved the pressure on the Wasp, removed her weighted nipple clamps, eliciting a scream of pain through her gag. Untied the legs and tapped the girl's lower abdomen above the pussy and Wasp understood she could bring her feet closer together and move forward to relieve her shoulders. The strappado was removed, and Wasp was allowed to stand with her hands behind the back.

Maria left her standing and rolling her shoulders to relieve the tension. Leaving Blue to suffer longer with her now sensitive nipples and clit still clamped and weighted. Maria pulled the left weighted clamp off Sparks nipple and increased the sensation of blood rushing back into it by sucking on it as hard as she could. The groan of pain and twitching increased the stimulation of the fake cock in the woman's vagina. The second clamp followed.

The wooden rod and dildo slid from the woman easily and the dildo was coated and slimy. Lowering both legs at once, Maria could see that spark wasn't even trying to support her weight yet. Maria lowered the cable holding up the wrists. Sparks knees buckled and her collar was supporting some of her weight. Maria raised the cable to take pressure off Spark's neck.

Maria left her to regain some blood flow and strength. It seems she had found sparks breaking point. Maria began on Blue by removing both nipple clamps then quickly following with the five on her vagina, giving no time to recover from the initial pain. Maria removed the tension in the legs and then stood Blue up as she lowered the arms.

Maria moved Blue over and put her on a Spanish donkey with a dildo in her pussy. She pulled each leg up and attached the ankle 8" below the peak on the donkey. Most of Blue's weight was on a half inch wide wooden peak that over two inches of angle became 2" wide. If she pushed up with her legs, it would relieve the pressure but would be sliding the dildo in and out of her pussy.

The front and back of the collar were tied down to the donkey leaving about 8" of vertical slack but keeping her from falling. The wrist cuffs were unclipped, and cuffs were added to the lower arms clipping a wrist to the opposite elbow. Maria added the weighted clamps back to the Labia Minora holding it out and open on the sides of the donkey. This should push Blue past her pain threshold into an overloaded condition.

Having pushed Spark over the edge Maria was going to give her some time to recover this afternoon. She took Wasp to the pommel and tied her as she had tied Spark yesterday. Her back on the pommel. Her arms tied to the base of the legs then tension was put into the girl's back by tying the ankles to the same place as the wrists. Leaving her listening to her Mantras.

Maria clipped a leash to Spark and took her up to the upper floor and placed her in her position on another round pillow bed in Big Don's room. Maria slid an egg in her vagina and an egg in her rectum. Both were on a steady buzz and pulse. She captured the eggs with a chastity belt she left unlocked but belted. Maria pulled the left bud out of the slave's ear.

"You may sleep. When you wake always return to this position." Then returned the bud to its home in her ear. Placing a blanket over the slave's back and leaving her to rest for the afternoon.

Maria went to her apartment and checked on the white cat. She was in the living room stretching as best she could in the bondage, she found herself in. Maria knew Flea could hear her as she quietly walked to her kitty and stroked her head. The slave leaned into the petting.

"I am going out precious. By the time I get back the fence will be finished, and you can go outside to play." Maria told her pet.

Maria changed into a light dress and flats. Grabbed her purse and headed out shopping for evening wear for herself, Flea and Wasp. She had the girls' sizes and had in mind what they could wear so she headed to some of the better shops in town.

The women fought in 6" stiletto boots. So tall heels would not be a problem for either of them. Maria was going to put the two slaves in the same gown with different colors and accessories. Going into the shop she went straight to the high-end part of the racks. First was her gown and shoes. She found a sheer black gown with tight cut for her 38" hips but fit her 34" under bust and held her E cup breasts firmly up and in the mirror, she looked at herself and thought some shiny black lace up mid-calf boots.

The salesgirl walked up just then and asked. "Is there anything you need Ma'am?"

"Fetch me a pair of black 6" stiletto healed lace up mid-calf boots." Maria ordered.

The girl turned tail quickly and disappeared into the back. Maria zipped the back up and went to the three-way mirror to see herself all the way around. It shaped to her ass nicely. Flowed in slightly at the knees. She would need a half bra. She walked to the lacy white bras. Found one in a 34E and went back to the dressing room. Lowered the top of the dress. Changed her bra out the new bra came to the base of her nipples but did not cover them. She adjusted her breasts, and her nipples were now an inch above the top of the bra.

With the dress back on she could see her nipples tenting out the thin material of the dress. The salesgirl approached with three boxes.

"If you would sit Ma'am, I will help you fit these boots. Maria sat in the chair as the girl knelt at her feet. Maria looked the girl over for the first time. She was a petite brunette. About the same size as her maid, Mary but with smaller breasts and ass. The girl wore a deep V-neck shirt and Maria could see her small A or B cup breasts as the shirt fell forward. They were covered by a plain panel non padded bra.

The first box she opened held a utilitarian looking pair of round toed boots.

"Am I dressed to muck out a barn? I want a proper dress toe." Maria criticized.

"Sorry Ma'am." the girl said, looking at the floor and closing the box.

The next box held a very pointy long toed Spanish looking boot with silver loops and eyelets. As the girl leaned onto Maria's toes pointed into the shank of the boot. The girl's eyes went to look up and spotted that the woman was not wearing underwear and her pussy was shaved clean.

"Like what you see? I may let you lick it if you're a good girl." Maria said.

The girl blushed a deep red and spoke. "Please push against the boot so your foot can seat in the bottom, Ma'am."

Her boots on the bottom of the dress were just far enough off the ground that the boots could be seen under the edges when she was standing and could stand out while walking. Maria sent the girl after the dress she picked out for the two slaves. One in white in Wasp's size and Red in Flea's size. Boots matching hers with a taller heel in black for Flea and Red for Wasp.

Maria sat back in the chair and said, "Help me remove the boots."

The salesgirl blushed again and knelt at Maria's feet.

"What is your name?" Maria asked. "When the boots are off, you are going to follow me into the dressing room and help me dress." Maria ordered.

"Yes, Ma'am. My name is Lizzie." Said Liz.

The boots off, Liz put them in the box with the third pair never shown. Maria stood and disappeared into the dressing room. Liz knocked. Maria opened the door and pulled the girl into the room.

"I told you to follow me! Not to wait and knock. Strip!! That will cost you swats." Maria said.

Liz, completely intimidated, stripped off her shirt, shorts, bra, and panties. Maria saw that she was trimmed for a swimming suit but not more. Maria sat on the dressing bench with her feet on the floor and legs spread. She twisted Lizzie's nipples and told the girl to crawl to her and try to earn her swats away.

"If you can bring me to orgasm before my alarm goes off in 4 minutes you will only get five swats per cheek. If you haven't, you not only get five per cheek I am giving five per tit if those are even tits." Maria said.

Liz crawled forward and began to lick her first vagina ever. Maria enjoyed the effort but did not get an orgasm.

"I am going to give you the swats on the ass now. Get across my lap." Maria told Liz.

The scared girl blushed and climbed up on the woman's lap.

"How old are you, Liz?" Maria asked the brunette. "I am going to give you my phone and you are going to send yourself a video of yourself as I spank your ass. So, start the video and hold it out in both of your hands."

Liz answered, "19 Ma'am." And started the phone recording.

It was on a wide angle and showed the MILF spanking her hard. Her own breasts were visible with each spank as Liz's head shot up and back. By the third on her left cheek, her eyes were rolling back, and mouth was open. When Liz reviewed it, it looked like a cock should be shoved in it each time she was spanked.

Maria finished with the ass. "Do you want the 10 on your tits or to come to my house and play?" She asked the girl.

"I would like to come play. Please." Liz said.

"Send the video to yourself and I will have your phone #. I will send you an address to be at. What days do you have off?" Maria asked.

"I have Tuesday and Wednesday off." Liz told Maria.

"I will see you next Tuesday at 7 am. The Butler will bring you to me. Ask for Maria." Liz was told.

Maria let the girl hook her bra and adjust the dress on Maria. Maria sat and let the girl put her flats on her feet. She patted the girl on the head.

"I will see you at the register." Maria said, leaving the naked girl in the dressing room.

12