Waspmania Ch. 03

Story Info
Hope tries to fix the decline in their popularity.
1.7k words
3.13
2.7k
3
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Cassie's orgasm subsided, she laid on the ground, panting and spent. Hope stood over her, still in her bra and panties, looking down at Cassie with a mixture of lust and satisfaction.

Cassie's breath caught in her throat as she looked up at Hope, feeling a renewed sense of desire burning within her. "We did so much, and I still couldn't see you naked," she murmured, her voice laced with need.

Hope grinned down at her, a wicked glint in her eyes. "You'll have to earn the privilege of seeing more of me," she replied teasingly. "But for now, why don't we take a break and enjoy the aftermath of our little adventure?"

Scott arrived to the spot. Cassie's face flushed with embarrassment, her hands moving frantically to cover herself as she scrambled to get up from the ground. Her fingers fumbled awkwardly as she tried to cover her bare breasts and exposed groin, her cheeks burning with shame.

She spoke, feeling embarassed, "Dad! What are you doing here?"

Hope slowly moved closer to Cassie, her body still glistening with sweat and her bra and panties hugging her curves tightly. She turned to face Scott, crossing her arms in front of her chest confidently, a smirk playing at the corner of her lips.

"Hey, Scott," Hope greeted him, her tone suggesting that she had nothing to be ashamed of. "You're interrupting something."

Scott looked at Hope, then at Cassie, then back at Hope. "What the hell is going on here?" he asked, a hint of anger in his voice.

Hope just shrugged. "Just having a little fun with Cassie," she said. "What's the big deal?"

"The big deal?" Scott repeated incredulously. "The big deal is that you're my girlfriend, and she's my daughter! This is all kinds of wrong!"

Hope rolled her eyes. "Oh, please," she said. "It's not like we're hurting anyone. And Cassie is a grown woman, she can make her own choices."

Scott shook his head. "No, this has to stop right now," he said firmly. "That's why right now, I announce that Cassie is not my daughter anymore, neither you are my girlfriend, because sluts like you deserve to live together."

Without warning, Scott stormed off the cave.

Cassie and Hope found themselves laughing unexpectedly in each other's company, instead of feeling sad. As they shared a moment of lightheartedness, they realized that they no longer felt the same desperate need for companionship they had before. Cassie had her mother to lean on, and Hope had her daughter by her side.

*********

A few days passed since Hope and Cassie had left the cave. They were living happily, but they noticed a decline in their popularity since they had separated from Scott. One day, Hope received an invitation to speak at a public convention, and she saw this as an opportunity to bring back their fame. She decided to design a new costume for the event, one that would capture the attention of the audience and remind everyone of the power duo that was Hope and Cassie.

Hope felt a thrill of anticipation as she donned her new yellow jumpsuit. She had worked tirelessly on the design, making sure it accentuated her curves and showed off her toned body in all the right places. The jumpsuit was made of a stretchy, form-fitting material that hugged her body like a second skin, and the vibrant yellow color was eye-catching and bold.

As Hope examined herself in the mirror, she couldn't help but feel a little nervous. The jumpsuit was much more revealing than her previous outfit, with thin straps that left her shoulders and arms bare, and a deep V-neckline that plunged down to her midriff. The fabric clung to her every curve, outlining the swell of her breasts and the curve of her hips.

Hope took a deep breath and stepped out of the bathroom, making her way to the living room.

In the living room, Cassie was lounging on the couch, her legs stretched out in front of her, wearing a comfortable looking sleeveless top and a pair of form-fitting shorts. The crop top was a soft pink color that contrasted nicely with her sun-kissed skin. The fabric hugged her curves, showing off her toned midriff. The shorts were a deep navy blue, with a subtle pattern that was almost invisible unless you looked closely. They clung to her hips and thighs, accentuating her long, lean legs.

"Hey, Cassie," she said, a nervous edge to her voice. "What do you think of my new jumpsuit?"

Cassie's eyes widened as she took in the sight of Hope in her new outfit. "Wow," she said, a grin spreading across her face. "You look amazing!"

Hope's nerves melted away at Cassie's words, replaced with a sense of pride and confidence. "I have made something for you too. I think we're ready to show the world what we've got," she said, a determined glint in her eye.

Hope handed over a silver costume to Cassie. Cassie went back to other room to change it, then came back.

Cassie entered into living room, showing Cassie her new suit.

Cassie's new superhero suit was made of a sleek, silver fabric that shimmered in the light. The material was lightweight and stretchy, allowing her to move with ease. The suit had a futuristic design, with metallic accents and intricate patterns etched into the fabric.

The top of the suit was a crop top that hugged her curves, with a high neckline and short sleeves. The top had a silver zipper running down the front, adding a touch of edginess to the design.

The crop top was paired with silver leggings, which were designed with long, vertical slits that ran down the sides of each leg, revealing glimpses of Cassie's toned thighs as she moved.

Hope's eyes widened as she saw Cassie in the new suit, "Let's go rule the world."

*********

As they arrived at the public area, a large crowd had already gathered to listen to Hope's speech. Cassie stood next to her, confident.

Hope stepped up to the podium and cleared her throat. "Hello, everyone. I want to thank you all for coming out today to hear what we have to say."

The crowd erupted into applause and cheers. Hope continued, "As you all know, we are here to fight for what is right. We will not stand idly by while injustice continues to thrive in our society."

Cassie stood off to the side, watching as the crowd listened intently to Hope's words. But as she looked out into the sea of people, she noticed a group of men leering at her revealing silver costume. She fidgeted nervously, tugging at the slit in her silver leggings and wishing she had chosen a less revealing outfit.

The people around them seemed to be murmuring, and she could hear snippets of their conversation.

"Is she really her daughter?"

"I heard they're more than that."

"Look at how close they're standing!"

"I bet Cassie drinks Hope's milk daily."

Cassie felt her face flush with embarrassment and discomfort.

Hope continued, "We must come together as a community to make a change. We must fight for equality and justice for all, not just for a select few."

Cassie tried to ignore the men's stares and focus on Hope's message. She knew it was important, but couldn't shake the feeling of vulnerability of her exposed midriff and legs.

A man in his 70s approached the stage with a cane in his hand. His frail and weak appearance belied the sharp determination in his eyes as he made his way towards Hope and Cassie.

"Excuse me, ladies," he said in a raspy voice, struggling to be heard over the noise of the crowd. "May I have a moment of your time?"

Hope and Cassie turned to face him, their attention focused entirely on the elderly man. Hope smiled warmly at him. "Of course, sir. How can we help you?"

The man took a deep breath and straightened his back, summoning all his strength for this moment. "I wanted to thank you both for all that you do," he said, his voice filled with emotion. "You are an inspiration to us all, and I am honored to meet you."

Cassie blushed and looked down at her feet, feeling both shy and touched by the man's words. Hope nodded graciously, her expression reflecting the depth of her gratitude. "Thank you, sir. It means a lot to us to hear that."

Suddenly, a man's voice boomed from the crowd, his words willed with excitement "Fuck those bitches, man!"

Hope stepped up to the microphone, feeling the weight of the situation. The crowd had grown restless, and their anger was palpable. She took a deep breath and addressed them firmly, "I want to remind everyone that we are here to inspire and empower all people, and we are not strippers."

The man who had been shouting earlier continued to lead the chant, "Fuck them! Fuck them!" The rest of the audience joined in, their voices rising to a fever pitch.

Hope and Cassie exchanged a worried look, unsure of how to proceed. They had never faced this kind of situation before, and it was clear that the crowd was not going to be satisfied until they got what they wanted.

Hope took a step forward and spoke into the microphone, her voice shaking slightly. "We appreciate your love and support, but we cannot fulfill your request." The crowd jeered and booed, and it seemed like things were about to get out of hand.

Suddenly, a woman in the front row stood up and shouted, "We want to see your pussies! Come on, ladies, give us a show!"

Hope and Cassie exchanged a worried look, unsure of how to respond. They didn't want to disappoint their fans, but they also didn't want to compromise their values.

In a moment of desperation, Hope and Cassie turned to the old man who had approached them earlier. Slowly, they stepped forward and wrapped their arms around him, giving him a gentle hug. However, the old man's grip tightened, and the hug became uncomfortably tight. Hope and Cassie tried to pull away, but the old man held on, his body shaking with excitement. After a few tense moments, he finally released them, and Hope and Cassie stepped back, feeling shaken and uneasy.

Hope whispered to Cassie, "We need to give them something or we'll lose even our status as Superheroes."