Waspmania Ch. 02

Story Info
Cassie wants to kiss her Mommy.
1.6k words
4.24
4.1k
5
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie said, blushing, "Mommy, sorry for the drool. But it does look glossy."

Hope chuckled softly at Cassie's comment, grateful for the lighthearted moment in the midst of such a scary experience.

"Don't worry about the drool, Cassie. You did what you had to do to save my life," Hope said, ruffling Cassie's hair affectionately.

Hope now felt too exposed in front of Cassie, "Will you help me up?"

Cassie said, eyeing her bra strap going down to her curvy breast, "Not until your wound is healed and it won't take much time."

Hope said, "But I am like this."

Cassie comfortably put her hand on Hope's shoulder, "it's me, mommy. There's no one. I am a grown woman. I can feel you "

Hope playfully pinched Cassie's cheek and said, "And don't forget, you're still my little girl, even if you're growing up so fast."

Cassie giggled and tried to swat her mother's hand away. "Mommy, stop it!" she protested, still laughing.

Hope chuckled and ruffled Cassie's hair. "Alright, alright. I'll stop," she said, a hint of mischief in her eyes.

Cassie and Hope were silent. Cassie couldn't help but steal glances at Hope's long legs.

Cassie blurted out, "Mommy, your thighs are perfectly thick and beautiful."

Hope raised her eyebrow, "What?"

Cassie assured her, "Not like that, mommy. I just think mine are slimmer."

Hope looked at Cassie's thighs and smiles. "They're beautiful, Cassie," she says. "But remember, your worth isn't defined by your body. You're smart, kind, and brave, and those are the things that matter the most."

Cassie's eyes were fixated on Hope's thigh, like she was gonna devour them.

Hope, noticing Cassie's eyes, said, "I should probably dress up. Feel better now."

Cassie interrupted her, "A proper massage is necessary to make sure the wound heals completely."

Hope eyed her, "This isn't an excuse to touch my thigh, right?"

Cassie clarified, "I am not a lesbian, mommy. Even if I was, you are my mother."

Cassie's mind was so excited to finally get her hands on Hope again, that she immediately jumped into it.

Cassie starts to gently massage Hope's thigh, her fingers aching to touch Hope's pink panty just once. But she couldn't cross a line or Hope would never talk to her.

"How does it feel?" Cassie asks softly.

Hope closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "It's still a little tender," she said. "But your touch helps."

Cassie continued to massage the scar, feeling the tension slowly ease from Hope's muscles.

Then Cassie began to squeeze Hope's thigh softly, she could feel her own heart rate increase. She didn't want to let go, enjoying the intimacy of the moment.

Hope knew where this was going. Hope said in a commanding voice, "Cassie, No."

Cassie quickly released her grip.

Hope looked at Cassie, a mix of emotions in her eyes. Cassie could sense the tension between them, and she felt a little embarrassed at her own behavior.

She tried to act casual, "Better, Mommy?"

Hope remained silent. Cassie knew that she made Hope uncomfortable. But she was filled with lust, so now her eyes caught the attention of Hope's pink juicy lips.

Cassie wanted to say something. It would be crossing a line. But she was ready to go beyond anything.

Cassie hesitated for a moment before blurting out, "I want to kiss you, Mommy."

Hope's eyes widened in surprise. "What? Whaaaat?"

Cassie took another deep breath. "I don't know. I've been feeling this way for a while now, and I just couldn't keep it inside anymore."

Hope looked at Cassie with a mix of confusion and concern. "Cassie, I don't think that's a good idea. We're family, and it wouldn't be right."

Cassie pleaded, "I've never had a touch of a woman. And someone mighty and beautiful like you would be a dream come true."

Cassie's finger inched toward Hope's thigh, tracing it.

Hope stood up, "Cassie, no. We better get going."

Hope collected her her suit before things got out of hand.

Cassie begged, clutching Hope's ankles, "Mommy, please."

Hope couldn't look at Cassie's state, "I don't think we would like that. It would result in regret."

Cassie began to weep. Hope knew what Cassie demanded was wrong. But what kind of mother she would be, if she let her daughter cry. Hope didn't put on her suit. Kept it aside.

Hope asked, "happy?"

Cassie stressed on it, "Mommmmyyyy."

Cassie stood up, looking deep in Hope's eyes. Cassie moved closer. Hope gave a soft peck on Cassie's lips, " I think this much is good."

Cassie whined, "Mommy, I want more."

Cassie ran her fingers around Hope's belly button, finally putting her finger deep inside. Hope let out a soft moan.

Hope couldn't deny the arousal she was getting, "Cassie, you should stop. I just kissed you. We should--"

Cassie went for another kiss, rough and passionate. Cassie's hand snaked around to the back of Hope's neck, pulling her in closer as she deepened the kiss. Cassie's tongue entered Hope's mouth and began to go in and out, like tongue-fucking her.

Finally, Hope pulled apart, her lips swollen and red from the intensity of their kiss.

Hope removed Cassie's fingers off her body. Cassie thought she just made Hope mad, but then Hope bit her own lips.

Hope, just for the sake of Cassie, inched forward, Cassie could feel her warm breath on her neck. She shivered with anticipation, feeling her heart rate quicken.

Hope gently ran her fingers through Cassie's hair and leaned in to kiss her neck. Cassie let out a soft moan, feeling a rush of desire course through her body. She turned her head slightly, offering more access to her neck.

Hope continued to kiss and nibble on Cassie's neck, sending shivers down her spine. Cassie could feel her body responding, her nipples hardening and a throbbing between her legs. She moved her hands to Hope's waist, pulling her closer.

Cassie whispered, "Mommy, I don't like my suit."

Hope's fingers traced the edge of Cassie's suit, pulling it down slowly, reveling in the anticipation of seeing Cassie's naked body. As the suit slipped away, Cassie's petite, naked form was revealed to her.

Hope's eyes wandered over Cassie's body, taking in every inch of her, from the curve of her hips to the softness of her breasts. She could feel a familiar ache building within her as she gazed at Cassie, her desire for the girl growing stronger with each passing moment.

Hope asked in shock, "no undergarments?"

Cassie gulped and nodded.

Hope's lips trailed down Cassie's neck and collarbone, her hands gently cupped Cassie's breasts, feeling their softness and warmth.

Cassie moaned louder, arching her back to press her breasts into Hope's hands. Hope squeezed them gently, feeling their weight in her palms, and then trailed her fingers down to Cassie's nipples. She began to rub them softly.

Cassie wrapped her arms around Hope's neck, pulling her closer as she continued to moan.

"Oh, Mommy," Cassie moaned softly, her fingers running through Hope's hair as she arched her back.

Hope kissed her way down to Cassie's breasts, taking one nipple into her mouth and sucking gently. Cassie gasped at the sensation, her body trembling with pleasure.

"Mommy" she whimpered, "that feels so good."

Hope continued to alternate between kissing and sucking on Cassie's breasts, her hands moving down to caress her stomach and hips. With a gentle grip, she pulled Cassie closer, grinding their bodies together.

"Oh god," Cassie moaned, her eyes fluttering closed as she felt Hope's hands squeezing her hips.

"You like that?" Hope whispered, her lips still teasing Cassie's nipple.

Hope's face went down and reached the swell of her soft ass. She licked a slow circle around Cassie's tight hole, causing her to gasp and arch her back. "You like that, baby?" Hope whispered, the vibrations of her words sending a jolt of pleasure through Cassie.

"Yes, oh god, yes," Cassie moaned, her body trembling with anticipation.

Hope's finger slowly entered Cassie's tight hole, feeling the resistance of her muscles before finally slipping in. She paused for a moment to let Cassie adjust to the intrusion, then began to move her finger in and out in a slow, steady rhythm. Cassie's body responded to each movement, her hips rocking back and forth to meet Hope's hand.

"Please, Mommy," Cassie begged, "I want you. I need you."

Hope could feel the heat and wetness of Cassie's inner walls, and it only added to her own arousal. She twisted her fingers slightly, exploring the tightness of Cassie's ass and eliciting a soft moan from her. Encouraged, she added a second finger, feeling the stretch as Cassie's body slowly accommodated the new intrusion.

"Fuck," Cassie moaned, her head thrown back as she pressed her ass into Hope's hand. "That feels so good."

Hope grinned at the sound of Cassie's pleasure, and continued to move her fingers in and out, each thrust bringing a new wave of pleasure to Cassie's body. "You like that, baby?" she whispered, her breath hot against Cassie's ear.

"Yes," Cassie gasped. "Don't stop."

Hope didn't need any further encouragement. She increased the pace of her movements, pumping her fingers in and out of Cassie's ass with increasing fervor. Cassie's moans grew louder with each thrust, her body trembling with pleasure. Hope knew that Cassie was close to the edge, and she was determined to push her over it.

"You're so fucking hot," Hope murmured, her voice thick with desire. "Come for me, Cassie."

Cassie screamed, "Yes, I am gonna..."

And with that, Cassie let out a loud cry, her body convulsing as she rode the waves of her orgasm.

"Oh my Mommy," Cassie breathed, collapsing back into a state of bliss. "That was amazing."