Watch Me!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NotWise
NotWise
735 Followers

"Your turn," Penny said. She pushed Chad back among the pillows on the sofa and knelt between his knees while Rachel leaned in her doorway and watched. Penny pulled his shoes off and dropped them with hers. She opened his shirt and ran her hands over his chest before she peeled it down his arms. She opened his belt and then his jeans, and Chad's aching hard-on stood up for her when she tugged his boxers down.

Penny wrapped her hand around Chad's hard shaft and grinned at him. "I think someone's happy to see me."

"I think someone's never seen anyone like you." Chad said. He tucked his hand behind Penny's head and under her pony tail. "Suck me. Suck me. I need to watch you."

Penny's lips closed around Chad's cock, and her tongue slipped around the sensitive edge of its smooth head. His breath came in shallow pants, and he watched his shaft slip between Penny's lips as she took him to the back of her mouth.

Had Chad looked up, he would have seen his sister with one hand clutching her towel, and the other hand under the towel, first to squeeze her hard nipples, then to reach down between her legs. But he didn't look up.

His attention was on Penny, and on his glistening hard-on that she held in her mouth and pumped with her hands. Penny's touch sent waves of sensation crashing through his mind. They washed away everything but her blue eyes and her soft lips.

Chad tore his eyes away from Penny to gain some control. It lasted for just a moment, and in that moment he looked blankly at his sister's empty doorway. Rachel had slipped around the corner and out of sight. Her towel was in a mound around her feet, and she clutched both hands between her thighs.

Rachel, in her room, clenched her teeth and arched her back while Chad did the same on the sofa. Her body tightened around her fingers, and Chad's cream gushed into Penny's mouth. Rachel held herself until her spasms passed, and Chad held Penny until he'd emptied himself on her and into her.

In her room, Rachel relaxed against the wall. She sniffed the scent of excitement on her fingers and tasted her salty nectar. On the sofa, Chad relaxed on the cushions. He watched Penny spit into a tissue she found in her dance bag and wipe her lips, and he watched her climb over him to straddle his lap.

"That went fast," Penny said. "Maybe I should be flattered."

Chad caught Penny's hands and held them out, so her arms wouldn't obstruct his view. "I could give you a better compliment," he said, while Penny straightened her back and lifted her tits for him to see, "but that was from the heart. There wasn't much thought in it."

"If you really think that was from your heart," Penny said, "then you might need an anatomy lesson." Rachel's hair dryer came on, and Penny glanced at her door. "Rae's been out of her shower for a while. She probably watched us, you know. I hope we put on a good show."

Chad groaned and dropped his head back on the cushion. "Awkward," his said. "Even if she did set us up, that's awkward."

Penny twisted her arms out of Chad's hold and leaned on his shoulder. "Doesn't the thought turn you on even a little? It does me."

"You turn me on," Chad said, because he didn't want to answer the question that Penny asked. He ran one hand down Penny's side, over her hip, and down the crack of her ass.

Penny gasped when Chad touched her asshole. She pitched forward onto his chest and squirmed. "It's sensitive down there," she said. It wasn't really a complaint.

"I'll keep that in mind," Chad said. He pulled Penny up to tug her small, firm nipples between his lips and felt a thrill run through her body. She held his mouth to her tits, and he squeezed the soft flesh between her legs. Instinct made her rock her body and grind against his touch, and her warm juice wet his fingers.

Chad turned his head to gasp for air. "Is there something wrong with your bed?" He asked. "Why aren't we in it?"

Penny stopped rocking against Chad's hand, her body relaxed, and she breathed a long sigh. "The only thing wrong with my bed is that it's in my bedroom, and we're not."

"Hold on," Chad said. "I'll fix that before Rachel finishes her hair." He sat up on the edge of the cushion, got his feet under him, and stood with Penny's arms around his shoulders and her legs around his hips.

Penny kissed and bit Chad's neck and ear while he carried her to her room, which was dimly lit by lamplight that fell through the door. He picked his way to the side of her bed through underwear and dance wear scattered on the floor and laid Penny down among plush stuffed dogs and rumpled bedclothes. Penny laughed and rolled off the other side of the bed. She turned on the bedside lamp and stood in its warm light.

"I'm going to freshen up," Penny said. She disappeared around the bathroom door, flicked on the light, and left the door open behind her.

Chad laid back on her bed to wait, but then realized that he could see Penny reflected in a large mirror in the corner of the room. She wet a washcloth, sat down on the toilet, and looked up to see him watching.

Penny grinned and made a graceful little ballet out of washing her tits and armpits. She turned toward the mirror and washed her pussy with slow, exaggerated swirls then sat forward on the toilet and reached under her butt. Penny took her time washing her ass and watched every nuance in Chad's expression. She stood when she was done and dried herself, and his eyes never strayed from her body.

Penny dropped her towel when she flicked the bathroom light off, and Chad could hardly see. She surprised him with a "Whoop!" and bounced on the bed beside him—then on top of him.

They were both laughing while Chad tried to wrestle Penny onto her back. Her body was strong and supple, and she slipped through his arms until he finally grasped her wrists and pinned them over her head. Their eyes met for just a moment, then Chad smothered her grin with his mouth.

Penny's mouth and her tits were like candy to Chad. He ate his fill, and then his lips traveled down over her real estate. He kissed the flat plain of her belly down to her navel then farther toward the high-value property in the valley between her legs. Penny lifted her knees apart to give him room, but then squawked in surprise when he lifted her leg and turned her on her belly.

Chad knelt on the floor between Penny's knees while she propped herself on her elbows. She twisted to see behind her and asked, "What are you doing?" but she learned soon enough. He took her taught buns in hand and spread them. Even in the light from the bedside lamp, he could see her glistening vagina, and the pink star of her sensitive asshole.

Penny's asshole tasted a little soapy.

The shivers that shot up Penny's spine made her gasp. She gripped the bedclothes, squirmed under Chad's tongue, and pushed her butt back against his face. Penny swallowed hard and said, "Oh God! I wish I could watch."

"I have a very hungry expression on my face," Chad said. He squeezed Penny's buns then, instead of diving back into her rump, he picked up her leg and turned her on her back. "Now you can watch."

Across the apartment, Rachel's hair drier shut off and her bathroom light went out, but neither Penny nor Chad noticed. Rachel was pulling her long hair back to make a pony tail as she stepped into the living room, but she found the scene on Penny's bed, and her hair fell loosely around her face to frame a rapt expression.

Chad kissed the long lines of Penny's thighs. He kissed one leg and then the other, and each kiss moved him closer to his target. Penny lifted her head to watch, and Chad could feel excited tension building in her body. He paused for just a moment to inhale her feminine—and slightly floral—scent, and then he made a mess of her.

Penny arched her back and groaned aloud when Chad closed his mouth over the soft delta between her legs. He pushed one of her legs to the side, and she spread without resistance. He draped her other leg over his back, and his tongue explored the creases beside her clit and swept over her hood.

In the living room, Rachel found her brother's boxer shorts where Penny dropped them. She sniffed his scent in the fabric then stepped out of her cotton panties and into his shorts. She dropped her bra with her panties and slipped into his dress shirt then held the collar to her nose and inhaled.

Chad pushed both hands under Penny and lifted her to his mouth. She gripped his head while his tongue explored her pussy lips, and he lapped the juice from her deep folds. His tongue flicked over her hardened clit again, and he thrust his thumb into her. Tension built in Penny's taught body, and she writhed under Chad's tongue.

Penny's orgasm erupted through her body. She caught her breath and clenched her teeth. She released Chad's head and her cunt tightened around his thumb. Penny screamed at the ceiling when her spasms passed then she caught her breath and groaned as euphoria replaced the tension.

If Penny had looked up, she would have seen Rachel framed through her bedroom door. She watched Chad instead, so while he climbed onto the bed between her legs with his hard shaft in hand and his balls tucked up tight between his legs, Rachel leaned unseen against the wall and slipped to the floor with her fingers swirling over the fabric between her legs.

Chad let go of his cock long enough to push his hands under Penny's shoulders and toss her up on the bed where her head could rest on her pillow. He climbed over her and reached down to work his cock into her, but she pushed his hands away. "Watch me," she said, "and I'll do this."

Penny guided Chad's cock while he leaned on the headboard and watched. She lifted her legs to make his entry easier, and her knees brushed his shoulders. She lubricated the head of his shaft between her wet folds then pushed it down, and he felt it slip into the teardrop-shaped opening of her vagina. He could hardly control his excitement. His nostrils flared and he panted for air.

Chad watched Penny's face, and he pushed. She clutched his shoulders and closed her eyes. He forced half his length into her then paused. Her lithe body writhed under him, and he pushed again deep between her thighs and into her center. He took Penny and all her prime real estate.

Penny's voice was a hoarse whisper while she repeated, "Fuck me. Fuck me." Chad plunged into her and pounded her cunt. His hips slapped against her thighs, and her legs closed around his waist. Penny clutched at Chad's arms, and her body rocked each time his gleaming shaft thrust into her.

Rachel watched them in the golden pool of light on the bed, and excitement built between her legs. She clenched her teeth and tipped her head back with her eyes barely open. She lifted her knees when her orgasm came, and she banged the back of her head on the wall.

While Rachel gritted her teeth and tried to swallow a scream, Penny arched her back and twisted under Chad. Her body tightened on his cock. He held his breath to control himself while she climaxed, but he couldn't do more than delay the burning gush that surged through his shaft.

Chad emptied himself into Penny and collapsed, and then rolled onto the bed and held her close to kiss her lips and her throat. Her body was warm in his arms, and she giggled in his ear. He felt her fingers tickling his balls, and her thigh slid across his hip.

"We're not done yet, are we," he said and caressed the sensitive flesh between Penny's legs.

Penny nuzzled beneath his jaw. "Please, Sir, I want some more." she said, in her best Dickens imitation. What was Chad to do?

* * *

It was mid-morning before Penny untangled herself from Chad and turned on the shower. He laid in bed, stared at the ceiling, and listened to the water run. A few minutes passed before he remembered that his clothes were still in the living room. He might have to go naked to get them.

Chad sat up on the edge of Penny's bed and peered into the living room to see if his sister was up. He couldn't tell. He walked to the door and peeked around the corner and didn't see her in the living room or in the sunlit kitchen, so he decided he was probably safe.

His clothes and Penny's clothes were on the sofa, not scattered on the floor where they left them. His were neatly folded and his shoes were arranged in front of the sofa next to Penny's high heels. Penny's clothes were straightened and laid on the back of the sofa, and the throw pillows were all neatly arranged.

"'Morning," Rachel said. Chad startled, dropped onto the sofa, and looked around. It wasn't until he found her on the kitchen floor—where he couldn't have seen her from the bedroom—that he knew where her voice came from and that the back of the sofa hid him while he sat. She was stretched into splits with one leg in front of her and one behind. Her head was lying on her knee, and she smiled at his embarrassment.

"Have you been up very long?" Chad asked, while he pulled his boxers on. They seemed a little damp in the crotch, but he didn't pause to find out why. The coffee maker was sputtering on a counter beside Rachel, so he guessed she'd just gotten up.

"Long enough to pick up your clothes, make coffee, and start a stretch," she said. She sat up, turned while she talked, and went back into the stretch. "I haven't done this in a while, and it burns a little."

Chad pulled his jeans up and noticed a slightly perfumed scent in his shirt while he put it on. He walked around the sofa and dropped into a chair at the kitchen table. "Is there enough coffee for me?" he asked. The coffee maker seemed to be finished, so now there was only the sound of Penny's shower running, and the noise from an old car passing on the street.

"I made extra," Rachel said. She sat up and turned into a side-to-side split and bent forward to put her elbows on the floor. Chad watched her stretch and shivered at the thought of how much it would hurt if he tried that.

Rachel wore black warm-up pants and a white top that was too short to reach her waist. Chad didn't notice her clothes until she pulled her legs under her and stood. He wanted to cover his eyes, but he had to stare. Rachel's top was filmy. It hung from her shoulders and draped over her breasts. Her pants were low around her hips and left her firm belly bare.

Chad looked up from where his sister's nipples thrust out against the fabric and said, "God Rachel, why don't you get dressed?"

"It's my place, Chad," Rachel said. "I dress like I want, and this is comfortable." She turned away to get three coffee cups off a shelf, and Chad watched the way the warm-ups clung to the curve of her butt. She poured coffee for two and carried them to the table, and Chad's eyes outlined her breasts and traced the dark circles of her areolas.

Rachel set a cup in front of him, and when he tore his attention away from her tits, Chad found a curious smile on her lips. "You have beautiful tits," he said. "I don't think I've ever seen them before."

"Thanks," Rachel said and slipped into the chair next to him. "You still take that black, right?" Rachel waited for Chad to nod his answer then looked up when Penny turned the shower off. She focused on her brother again and asked, "How long are you going to be here?"

"I thought I'd see what Penny wants," Chad said, "but I still need to unpack and organize my apartment. It's been crazy ever since I got here." He paused to inhale the steam from his coffee and asked, "Did we keep you up last night?"

"A little," Rachel said without looking away from her coffee cup. "I might have been up anyway, so it's no big deal."

Chad's coffee was still a little hot to drink, so he held the cup in his hands and watched his sister. "Why did you set us up? I'm not complaining. I just don't know why you did it."

That made Rachel look up. "I did it for Penny," she said. "I guessed that you'd be the guy she needed, and it sounded like you were." Her eyes fell back to her cup. "I did it for me, too. I did it for this, right now." She had a worried look when she looked up again. "It's been a long time since we spent time together—just you and me. I wanted to be able to sit here and talk. Is that all right? I've actually been up for a while waiting for you, but I didn't start the coffee until Penny started her shower."

Chad's coffee was still a little too hot, but he sipped it anyway and watched his sister. "I guess we kinda lost track of each other. I didn't even know that you'd been promoted until I saw the program last night. That's pretty cool."

Rachel dismissed Chad with a wave of her hand. "They waited as long as they could to do that. They didn't want to set a precedent they'd regret. It didn't surprise anyone here when it happened."

Penny's hair drier came on, and Rachel sat up and leaned her elbows on the table. "How did you end up coming here? That seemed so out-of-the-blue."

"I started working for Sutton when I was still in school. You know, just an intern. They hired me when I graduated, but I worked there about a year and figured that promotions weren't coming fast. I put out applications, did some interviews, and Hamilton made an offer—complete with moving expenses—so here I am."

"Houston's a big place," Rachel said, "So maybe I shouldn't be surprised. Where are you? Are you downtown?"

Chad shook his head. "I think they call it the Galleria area. Hamilton hired a relocation agency and they found the place. It's pretty close to the office—third floor with a balcony—and now it's filled with boxes that I still need to unpack. Getting started on the job is taking ten or twelve hours a day, and then I'm too tired to do much. Last night was the first time I got out anywhere but for fast food."

"And see how good it is to get out?" Rachel asked, and answered her own question. "You get some culture, you get some good food, and you get a horny ballerina."

Chad laughed, but then considered his question for a moment before he said, "Last night, when Penny was talking about how you were both exhibitionists, you didn't say anything. Are you really?"

"Oh yeah," Rachel said over her coffee. "I'm different from Penny, though. She comes off-stage before it hits her. It happens to me right on stage—while I'm still dancing, with all those people watching."

Rachel laughed. "You might not imagine it, but it makes me better. Instead of distracting me, it makes me concentrate. The more I'm turned on, the more I put into my dance. The better I dance, the more I'm turned on. Sometimes when I'm really good—when I'm almost perfect—I see waves of color all around me. It's a thrill."

Tension and excitement grew in Rachel's voice while she talked, and she seemed suddenly self-conscious when she stopped. She squirmed in her chair, a blush crept into her cheeks, and she hid behind her coffee cup.

Chad thought about asking Rachel how she got relief, just to embarrass her more, but Penny shut her hair drier off and the distraction gave him a moment to reconsider.

"Cute," he said, and brushed her pink cheek with his finger tips. It was something he used to tell her when she was ten. She slapped his hand away.

Chad leaned on the table and turned his coffee cup between his hands while he watched his little sister. "After I get to my cameras and lenses, and after I get my computer set up, I'd like to shoot you. I don't think I ever have."

"Is there coffee for me, too?" Penny asked, and a swirl of floral scents followed her to the kitchen.

"Cup's on the counter," Rachel said, then she turned back to Chad. "That could be fun, but it isn't going to happen soon."

Penny poured her coffee and Chad watch her study Rachel while she walked back from the kitchen with her cup in hand. She sat down across from her and said, "I heard something about a shoot." She looked at Rachel like she'd just seen her for the first time. "I haven't seen you in those things since José was here."

NotWise
NotWise
735 Followers
123456...9