Watch Me!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NotWise
NotWise
732 Followers

Chad took his cock in hand and wet its smooth head in Penny. He leaned over her to watch her reactions, then he pushed his cock into her. She threw her head back and gasped, so Chad paused before he filled her more slowly. He wrapped Penny in his heat and his power. He held her, and thrust deep until his hips squeezed against her butt.

The sensations from Penny's cunt washed all else from Chad's mind. He held her close and breathed hard against her neck while his thrusts forced her down into her mattress. His hips slapped against her, harder and faster.

Chad slowed to catch his breath and to regain some control. Penny moaned into her pillow and spread her legs wide, and Chad's shaft moved slowly inside her. He kissed her face and her shoulders while he fucked her. He could feel her fingers swirling between her legs, and sometimes he could feel her reach to touch his cock where it disappeared into her.

Penny was going to climax again. Chad felt tension building in her body. He heard it in her voice. "Faster!" she said, and so Chad plunged into her. Penny let go of her toy and pushed against the head of the bed. She pushed back against Chad's thrusts and their bodies moved together in rhythm.

"Oh God, Chad!" Penny said, then she groaned into her pillow. Her body tightened around Chad's cock; her orgasm coursed up her spine, knotted her fingers and exploded behind her eyes.

Chad couldn't hold back. He pounded Penny into the mattress, then stopped deep inside her. His balls clenched and hot cream burned the length of shaft. He thrust again and stopped, and then again and each time Chad stopped, he pumped his essence deep into Penny's sleek body.

Penny followed Chad when he rolled away from her. "I loved that!" she said. "The best foreplay, and great sex!" She wrapped him in her arms and legs and kissed his chest and his face. Chad pushed his arm under her head to pillow her, and she reached between them to wrap both hands around his softening cock. Chad closed his mouth over hers; he held her, kissed her gently, and explored her mouth with his tongue. He felt Penny's breath soft on his cheek, relished the scent of her skin, and the taste of her mouth.

It was a long kiss, and when Chad finally broke it he found himself watching Penny's smile. "Have you forgotten all those guys in Buenos Aires with their eyes up your tutu?" he asked.

Penny laughed and rubbed her nose against Chad's. "They were forgotten that night," she said, and Chad raised his eyebrows to ask his question. "I let my fingers do the walking. All those hands I felt on me legs became my fingers. Rae and I shared a shower, and I was in there so long that she complained. But she does it too. She understands."

"As excited as she says she gets, she'd have to." Chad said. The thought of his sister masturbating felt a little more exciting than maybe it should have—or maybe it was just Penny's touch on his cock.

"Your sister has a beautiful glass dildo," Penny said, "but she didn't want to take it through security. It was here when she needed it there. She calls it Charley, and she needed Charley with her."

"Charley!" Chad said, and laughed in Penny's ear. "You're kidding me. That's Dad's name."

"What?" Penny said. "I thought your dad was named Steve."

"Charles Steven Sutherland the third," Chad said. "Mom and Dad broke the string by naming me Chad. Our granddad was Chuck and his dad was Charley, so Dad's family always called him Steve, but his friends call him Charley."

"You're getting hard again, you know." Penny said. She glanced past Chad to the clock on her bedside table. "And Rae won't be here for at least another hour."

Chad was spent by the time Rachel got home, and he was half asleep when Penny threw the bedclothes off and climbed over him. She left him uncovered in the pool of light from the bedside table, but he wasn't awake enough to care.

He heard Penny and Rachel talking outside the bedroom door. They talked about Romeo and Juliet at first, but then the subject changed, and Penny gestured with his camera in hand. Their voices faded into the kitchen, and he drifted to sleep.

* * *

The apartment was quiet when Chad left Penny asleep in bed. He found the kitchen lit in filtered sunlight, passed his camera on the kitchen table, and went to the coffee maker. There were filters and ground coffee in the cupboard, so he started the coffee brewing.

Chad sat down at the table, turned his camera on, and flipped through the stored photos. His pictures of Penny were gone, but her pictures of him were still there. He had a vague memory of Penny getting up when Rachel got home, and the photos left on his phone gave him an uneasy feeling. He deleted them all.

"G'morning," Rachel said. Her voice came from behind Chad, and her hand brushed across his shoulder. Chad was almost afraid to look at his sister, but he found her wearing an oversized tee shirt and a sleepy look. She walked to the coffee maker, took two cups from the cupboard, and waited for the dripping to stop.

Rachel poured the coffee, sipped her own, and shuddered. "You like your coffee strong." She set a cup in front of her brother and sat down across from him. "God, Chad. Why don't you get dressed?"

Chad was shirtless, and he hadn't stopped to think about it. He motioned to his camera and said, "If Penny showed you our photos, then I think you've seen it before."

Rachel laughed. "Okay, I have, and not just in the photos. You were uncovered on Penny's bed when I got home last night. I'm the exhibitionist, so it's ironic that I've seen more of you than you've seen of me."

"Blame that on Penny," Chad said and looked to Penny's door like he could see into the dark. "She's still out. What got you up early?"

"I got up to talk to you," Rachel said. "I have the day off, so after you leave I'll run some errands and nap later. You're going to be here at least until Penny's up, aren't you?" She paused for Chad's nod. "She should be up pretty soon, and I should get into the shower now, so we don't run out of hot.

"Come talk to me," Rachel said. She stood up with her coffee cup in hand. "I'll be quick."

Chad didn't want to be where Rachel was showering, so he passed time in the living room searching through an eclectic collection of novels and studying the figurines of cats and dogs that crowded the shelves.

Rachel started talking when she got out of the shower as if Chad were nearby, and that drew him into her room. "Is Penny up yet?" she asked. There were cats on her walls and cats on her bed.

At first, Chad stayed around the corner where he couldn't see into the bathroom. "Not yet," he said, but then he noticed something that drew him to her bed.

"I'm decent," Rachel said. "You can come in."

Chad didn't take her up on the invitation. He stepped to the bed and, without turning, he asked, "Why all the dogs and cats?"

From the bathroom, Rachel said, "We've never lived where we could have pets. Penny would have a dog if she could. I'd have a cat or two. Instead, we just collect plush toys and figurines and things."

Chad lifted Charley out from the stuffed cats and rumpled bed clothes. Charley was a pretty dildo—sleek and heavy. Chad's first reaction was to sniff it.

Rachel laughed from behind him, and Chad spun around. "Why don't you taste it, too?" she asked. "I haven't washed it yet."

His sister's idea of "decent" didn't match Chad's. Rachel wore just cotton briefs that barely disguised the soft "V" between her legs, and she held a makeup brush in her hand. The brush didn't hide anything.

Chad turned his head away, and Rachel said "Dammit, Chad! I know I'm not hard to look at. Quit playing games and look at me."

Rachel held her arms out for Chad to see her long lines and smooth curves, and she asked "Am I perfect?"

Chad wasn't sure what to say, and Rachel's smile faded to doubt. "It's the panties, isn't it? They're in the way."

She started to peel the panties down before Chad stopped her. "It's not the panties. They aren't hiding much. You're perfect." He gestured with Charley in hand and asked, "What are you doing? What is this about?"

"And why do I have a dildo named Charley?" Rachel asked and stepped closer with her hand out. "Penny told me she let that slip." Chad surrendered the dildo to his sister, and she stepped past him to a dressing mirror in the corner of the room.

"Charley's not the only thing here with a name," Rachel said and watched her reflection as she turned. "Chad, I'd like you to meet Chad," she said and pointed to the mirror.

Chad dropped to sit on the end of the bed. Rachel sat beside him and held Charley up for him to see. "This is actually Charley the third. The first Charley was a hairbrush. The second Charley was a curling iron."

"I'm surprised Charley's not shaped like a cat," Chad said, and Rachel laughed.

"That's a great gift idea," she said, "but I've never seen one."

She used Charley to gesture to the mirror. "Mom and Dad gave me that for my birthday when I turned thirteen. I named it 'Chad' as soon as I got it.

"For more than six years now, I've been dressing and undressing in front of you, and posing—naked or dressed—just for you. Penny knows about Charley, and—thanks to you—now she knows who Charley is. She doesn't know about the mirror. That's between you and me." Rachel's eye's searched her brother's face. "Please tell me you like that."

Chad was uncomfortable, but he could tell that the truth would hurt his sister. "I'm flattered," he said, "but it doesn't make sense to me, either."

"It's all about me," Rachel said.

"I was a socially awkward girl. My life was all lessons, and dance, and family, and it stayed that way even after I was old enough to start having strong fantasies about sex. At first those fantasies were about Dad and you because ya'll were the only guys who mattered to me.

"My fantasies about Dad stopped after I got interested in other guys, but I kept using 'Charley' to name things I masturbated with. It was easier than coming up with a new name.

"I never got over you."

3.

An old Muddy Waters track played in the background. It was just loud enough to set the rhythm of Chad's work. He had two studio lamps in soft-boxes lighting Penny, and she smiled from her perch on a Victorian chair in his living room. She wore dance wear for her promo shots, and her hair was pinned into a bun.

The October sky was Chad's third light, but it was an overcast day, and rain streaked the window. He adjusted the angles then tried again. He wouldn't fuss with it so much after he put Penny on the bed, but these photos were to keep.

It took just a week for their schedules to work out. Penny had Sunday off, and Rachel was dancing the matinee, so they planned their day. Penny brought groceries, and when the time came she would cook dinner. But Penny's promo shots came first, and then they would spend a lazy afternoon together.

Penny sipped her wine and put it back out of the camera angle. "You know that Rae expects this treatment too, right?"

"She wanted promo shots, and that's fine with me," Chad said. "She might love doing a naked layout, but I'm not alright with shooting it." Chad said.

Penny smiled, and Chad's camera—the big Canon this time—clicked again. "You aren't very comfortable with Rae, are you?" Penny said. "Is it because she's your sister and you're attracted to her?"

"That sounds like a question Rachel put you up to." Chad said and Penny laughed without admitting anything. "Let's leave it at 'Rachel made me uncomfortable.'" If Penny wanted a different answer, then her question would have to be more subtle.

"Are we about done?" Penny asked.

"Done," Chad said. He tethered the camera to his laptop and flipped through larger versions of the pictures while Penny looked over his shoulder. "Do you want to pick you favorites now?"

"Is that what you want to do now?" Penny asked. She picked up her wine and walked to the glass door that opened onto the balcony. "If I took my clothes off right here, do you think people could see me?"

"Sure, at night with the lights on," Chad said. "They could see you from the building across the street and maybe from the sidewalk."

"How about now, if you turned those lights on me?" Penny asked.

Chad could have said "No" and he probably would have been right, but that wasn't the answer that Penny wanted. He moved the lights, so they lit her when she faced the street, and he sat in the chair that Penny vacated and watched her reflection in the glass.

"Have you done this before?" he asked.

Penny seemed hesitant. She crossed her arms over her chest with her wine glass in hand, then set it aside. "Only in my head," she said. "It's exciting, but I'm not sure what to do."

She touched herself. Penny squeezed her breasts through the leotard then pushed one hand down over her belly and between her legs. She released her breath, and a thrill ran through her body.

Penny's motion mimicked the throbbing rhythm of the music and the wail of the guitar. She moved slowly and sinuously while she opened the hook that held her leotard at the back of her neck. She pulled the leotard off her shoulders and held it for a moment before she pulled it down to bare her breasts.

"Oh, God," Penny said. She turned away from the window and ran a few steps toward Chad to get out of the lights.

Chad jumped from his chair and pulled Penny to him. "What happened?" he asked.

"It's okay," Penny said. "I didn't want to do a strip tease, but that's where I was going."

Chad dropped back into his chair and pulled Penny onto his lap. He stroked one hand over her belly and up to caress her breasts. "Do you still want to go through with it?" he asked.

"I don't know. Maybe," Penny said. Chad tugged her leotard down, and she asked, "What are you doing?"

"I'm getting you naked," Chad said, and pointed to the window. "You don't have to get naked for them, but you're going to be naked for me, aren't you? Like, all afternoon?"

Penny laughed and lifted her weight to let Chad push the leotard down over her hip, and then to let him pull her tights down. He stopped when the tights reached the ribbons that held her pointe shoes. She untied and unwrapped the ribbons, and kicked her shoes away.

Chad pulled Penny's tights off her feet, and settled her naked body on his lap again. She kissed Chad's forehead and his lips, and his hand traveled up the smooth skin inside her thighs.

Penny paused with her nose beside Chad's nose then pushed her tongue between his lips. She joined their mouths together, and her breath grew shallow and fast against Chad's cheek before she broke their kiss. "I want you to take pictures of me," she said. "Lots of pictures."

Chad slipped his fingers from between Penny's legs and laid his hand on her hip. "I need to move the lights into my bedroom." He looked around and found her pointe shoes on the floor. "And I want you to put those back on, so you'll be my naked ballerina."

Penny climbed off Chad's lap and offered him a hand up. He stood and straightened his cock while she walked back to the door to find her wine glass. Penny hesitated before she stepped under the lights, and then lifted her glass and held both hands above her head. She moved her body to the slow blues rhythm and turned so the whole world might see her naked beauty. Then she laughed and ran back to Chad.

He caught her. "Was it fun?" he asked, and wrapped her in his arms. She was covered in goose bumps.

"It was a thrill," Penny said, "and now you can move the lights."

Penny went to the refrigerator to refill her wine glass and changed the music stream to a country western channel while Chad moved his camera and set the lights. She left her full glass on the bedside table, dropped her dance bag by the bed, and sat down to tie her pointe shoes.

Chad knelt in front of Penny and focused his camera. She stopped with her pink shoes framing the sensitive mouthful between her legs, and asked, "How did Rae make you so uncomfortable?"

The question took Chad by surprise. He snapped his first picture, and Penny laid back to give him a different angle on his target. "She introduced me to Charley" Chad said, "and talked about when she was growing up. She named her mirror 'Chad,' you know."

Penny laughed. "I didn't know that, and I thought I knew everything," she said. "Rae had a crush on you, so I'm not real surprised, but that seems pretty innocent." She twisted her body on the mattress and lifted her legs, and the folds between her thighs parted for Chad's camera.

"I'm five or six years older than Rachel," Chad said. He stopped talking to shoot pictures until Penny rolled over and pulled her knees under her. "She was twelve when I started bringing girlfriends home. I think she hated every one of them, and maybe now I get why."

"I wish she'd be a little more modest, too," Chad said.

"Why? She's beautiful!" Penny said. She dropped to her elbows with her butt up."How's this?"

Chad answered Penny's second question first. "Tasty," he said, and his camera clicked and clicked again. "Rachel's hot, and she's my little sister."

That made Penny laugh. Chad got pictures of her tasty butt hole, and she got the answer she was looking for.

Penny moved with the rhythm of a Carrie Underwood song, and Chad moved around her to get the light and the angles he needed. It became a slow dance. She cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples. She climbed to her knees, and she rolled on the sheet. Penny exposed everything to Chad's camera, and in every way they could think of until she finally sat back against the headboard with her glass of wine.

"Let's see what we have," Chad said. He turned off the studio lights, climbed onto the bed with his camera, and sat in front of Penny. They both bent their heads over the little screen, and he flipped through the photos.

Chad deleted pictures that didn't work out, but he still had almost a hundred photos on the camera when he handed it over to Penny. "Jesus, Chad," she said, and set her wine aside. "Did you get enough pictures of my vagina?"

"I could have taken more," Chad said and pulled his shirt over his head. He watched Penny while he untied his shoes and kicked them to the floor. She held the camera in one hand to look at the pictures, and her other hand worked deep between her thighs.

Penny looked up at Chad without really seeing him. She was distracted by her images on the screen and the sensations from between her legs. "We'll have time to take more, right?" she asked.

Chad shoved his jeans and boxers to the floor before he looked at the clock. "It's half-past two. If that's what you want to do, then we'll have time, but then you're going to be messier than you are now."

"I'm washable," Penny said and seemed to realize for the first time that Chad was sitting naked in front of her.

Chad wrapped one hand around each of Penny's ankles. She gave a little squawk when he pulled them toward him. "What are you doing?" she asked, and Chad didn't answer. He lifted first one foot to untie the ribbons and dropped her shoe with his, and then the other.

Penny's feet were muscle and bone. They were a little gnarled and the skin was dry; her toes were bruised, and her toenails were broken. They were a dancer's feet. Chad lifted her left foot in both hands and kissed it, not because it was beautiful, but because of the charge it would send through Penny's body.

"You know you get to a dancer's heart through her feet, right?" Penny asked. She laid her knees apart to give Chad an open view, and framed her pussy with both hands.

Chad remembered something Penny once told him, and he laughed. "If you think that's your heart," he said, "then you might need an anatomy lesson." He massaged her foot in one hand and her calf in the other and every touch of his hands, his lips, and his tongue sent thrills up Penny's legs. She caught her breath and released it in a long sigh.

NotWise
NotWise
732 Followers
123456...9