Watch Me!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NotWise
NotWise
740 Followers

"Macaroni and hot dogs?" Chad asked. "I think that's about it. I haven't been home much and the apartment's a mess."

"Eew," Rachel said, "but it'll do. Let's go."

The sun was starting to break under the clouds during the short drive to Chad's apartment. He unlocked the door and watched Rachel's expression as she stepped in. The kitchen counters were stacked with dirty dishes. His travel bag was open on the sofa, and clothes were scattered on the floor. The chair that Penny posed in still sat in the middle of the room.

"Where's the bathroom?" Rachel asked. "I have to pee." Chad directed her through his bedroom, and she laughed when she saw his bed. It was stripped down to one sheet, with most of the bed clothes in a heap on the floor. The studio lights were still set up around it.

Chad emptied the dishwasher and refilled it with dirty dishes from the counter. He was starting to feel like Rachel was taking a long time when he started the dishwasher and dried his hands, but when he turned away from the sink he found her standing by the sofa.

"Penny says you should check your phone," Rachel said. "She tried to call you and it went to voice mail without ringing." She picked up one of the dirty dress shirts from his travel bag and inhaled his scent from the fabric. "Where do you put your laundry?"

"The hamper's behind the bedroom door," Chad said and pulled his phone from his pocket. "Dead. The charger's still in that bag."

Chad stopped beside Rachel and looked her over. She'd freshened her makeup and pinned her hair into a twist. "You look ready for your closeup," he said.

Rachel's answer was a pretty smile. "You need cats here," she said. "Should I just put all of this in the laundry?"

"If you want to," Chad said. "You know, Penny wanted dogs." He found his charger and hooked up his phone while Rachel emptied the travel bag. He put the chair in front of the window to use the day's last sunlight and moved the studio lights over the chair. "Do you want music?" he asked.

"Anything but ballet music," Rachel said. "Hip-hop is good."

Rachel found her perch on the chair while Chad started the music streaming, and twenty minutes later they were running out of ideas for more positions and angles.

Chad was on his knees in front of Rachel while she bumped to a Chis Brown song. She stopped and asked, "Try a bare-shoulders look?" and pulled the leotard off her shoulders. She stopped and watched him for a moment, then pulled it down to bare her breasts.

The urge Chad felt when he was looking at the picture of his sister floating in chiffon came over him again. This time he reached out and touched her. Her skin was pale and soft; her breast was round and firm. He ran his finger tips over her nipple, and Rachel pushed back against his touch.

Chad jerked his hand away and shuddered to clear his head. He took three bare-shoulder shots and then put his camera away. "I was using the sunlight for drama," he said. "And it's gone now."

Rachel laughed. "Yet there's still drama," she said.

Chad set about cooking his best macaroni and hot dogs while Rachel sat at the table with his camera and flipped through photos to the driving hip-hop rhythms. She went through the head shots, through the chiffon photos, the photos from the park, and she stopped. "You still have pictures of Penny on here," she said.

"Which ones are you looking at?" Chad asked. He looked over her shoulder while he put a plate piled with dinner in front of her. She had a picture of Penny sprawled naked on his bed, looking like she'd just been laid—because she had just been laid.

"We should have deleted those pictures," Chad said, "but we ran out of time."

"You aren't going to delete them before I get to see them all," Rachel said. She put the camera on the table between them, and they took turns flipping through Penny's photos while they ate, and deleting them one-at-a-time.

Rachel's hot dogs were gone and Chad's plate was empty when he realized that she was eating one-handed. She pulled her left hand from between her legs, offered it to her brother, and laughed when he sniffed and pulled back. "Penny said she had a lot of fun, and I've been imagining myself in her place."

Chad sat back in his chair asked, "When you talked to Penny, did she know when she'd be done tonight?"

"She knew," Rachel said. She stood up and cleared dishes from the table before she went on. "I told her not to worry about it, because I'm staying here tonight."

"What?" Chad asked, and blood rushed to his face. "You should have asked me about that."

Rachel watched Chad while she stepped back, and then she turned and ran for his bedroom. Chad groaned with his head in his hands and tried to do what their mother taught him. He counted to ten before he went after his sister.

The bedroom was dark, but the light from the living room let Chad see Rachel belly-down on his bed with her face in his pillow. He flipped on the bedside lamp, and Rachel rolled onto her back and held the pillow out to him. "I can still smell Penny on your pillow," she said. "I can smell her on your sheet."

Chad took the pillow and sat down on the edge of the bed. "It's been a week," he said, but when he inhaled from the pillow case, he had to agree. "I can smell her, too." He tossed the pillow back to the head of the bed and watched Rachel unsnap her jeans. "What am I supposed to do with you?" Chad asked.

Rachel laughed. She lifted her butt off the bed and pushed her tight jeans down, and then her leotard followed. She was naked when she climbed to her knees by Chad's side. "That's a stupid question, isn't it?" she asked.

Chad felt his sister's breath on his neck. He felt her lips brush his ear, and he was still surprised when she covered his mouth with hers and pushed her tongue between his lips. Chad fell back on the sheet with Rachel squirming in his arms, and he returned her kiss. She sent thrills through his body. His sister wasn't supposed to taste so good, or excite him so much.

It was Rachel who started their kiss, and it was Rachel who broke it off. She pushed her hands under Chad's shirt and pushed it up until he pulled it over his head.

"You know exactly what I want," Rachel said. She pressed her hand down against the hard bulge in his jeans and said, "You want it too. You've wanted it ever since that first morning when you woke up in our apartment, but you can't admit that your sister turns you on."

"I can't admit it because it wasn't true," Chad said and pushed Rachel's hand away from his cock. "At least, not until now."

Rachel unbuckled Chad's belt, and slipped her hands down his boxers. "You know," she said, "denial isn't a river in Egypt," and he shoved her away.

Chad stood up from the bed and kicked his shoes away. He pushed his jeans and boxers to the floor and climbed back onto the bed. Rachel waited bottom-up with his Penny-scented pillow squeezed against her chest, and she watched him.

The light from the bedside lamp outlined the sculpted muscles in her shoulders, her back, and her butt in shadows and light. "You're a magnificent beast," Chad said. He ran his hands over her shoulders and along her spine, and he felt them flex as she released her breath and moved under his touch. Chad stroked the flare of her hips. He squeezed her buns in both hands and spread them apart, and Rachel pulled her knees under her to push her butt up.

Chad was fascinated. He parted her gleaming pussy lips with one hand and opened her like a flower. His other hand stroked up inside her thighs, and he cupped the soft flesh that cradled her clit. He bent over her, pushed his tongue into her, and lapped up her nectar.

Rachel arched her back and moaned when Chad pushed two fingers into her wet cunt. He pressed his thumb deep between her buns and pushed it into her ass, and the sensations made Rachel squeal and pitch forward onto the mattress.

Chad knelt on the mattress, tasted Rachel on his fingers, and laughed at the way she squirmed with excitement. It took her a second to recover, and then she climbed over him to straddle his hips. She wrapped both hands around his hard cock and laid her head on his shoulder to catch her breath.

"I'll try to give you what you want," Chad said and inhaled the scent that rose from Rachel's skin, "but I don't understand why. Is it because your fantasies wouldn't go away?"

"No," Rachel said. She drew back and stroked Chad's cock while she watched his face. "I need you now for the same reason that my fantasies wouldn't go away. Mom and Dad made me, but Mom and Dad didn't make me whole. They tell me that you're the only one who can make me whole."

Rachel joined their bodies together before Chad could protest or ask who "they" were. She caught her breath and stopped with the head of his cock nestled in her. "Your reality feels bigger than my fantasy," she said, and she lowered herself onto him again.

Chad held his sister and groaned in her ear as her body slid down around his shaft and her weight settled against him. He was in an awkward position—on his knees with his feet under his butt—but he decided not to move. He let Rachel take what she needed and ignored everything but the sensations from their union.

Rachel moved with muscles that maybe only dancers use. She threw her head back and gasped at the ceiling with her mouth wide open, and she ground against Chad. He held her head with his hand behind her neck while he kissed her throat and stroked her body.

Chad felt Rachel's muscles harden as her excitement built, and her fingers dug into his arms. It was when her grip slipped away that he knew she was about to come. He held her while she thrashed, and then she screamed at the ceiling, and her body relaxed against him.

"I'm so going to fuck you," Chad said, with his lips close by Rachel's ear. He laid her head on the pillow without letting his cock slip out of her. He turned her head to look at her pretty face, and he pinned her to the mattress.

Rachel was gasping for breath when she said, "Do it hard. Do it like you need me, and call my name like you do in my dreams."

Chad didn't know how he called Rachel in her dreams, but the rest was easy. He wrapped his little sister in his strength, she wrapped him in her warmth, and he slammed her into the mattress with deep thrusts that slapped their bodies together.

"Oh God, Rachel!" Chad chanted as the sensations built in his cock. He was sure that, when morning came, Rachel would find his skin under her fingernails, but he didn't care. He kissed her face, her throat, and he fucked her.

Chad clenched his teeth when he came then bellowed into the pillow beside Rachel's head. He plunged into her body and stopped. His cock pulsed as his spasms emptied his balls into her.

"Don't stop!" Rachel said. Her legs tightened around his hips and her arms gripped his shoulders. Her skin seemed to glow in the dim light from the bedside lamp. Bands of color passed along her body, and little points of light appeared on her fingertips. Chad didn't stop to wonder, or to enjoy the euphoria. He thrust into Rachel and ground his body against hers.

Rachel's orgasm grew suddenly from a sensation deep in her core, and it washed through her body. Her contractions tightened around Chad's thick shaft, and she writhed under him. They rocked their bodies together until they were both spent.

Chad rolled off his sister, but she followed. Her breath was warm on his face, and her lips brushed his forehead and his lips. "Can you do that again?" she asked, and Chad could only laugh. He reached one arm around her neck, and Rachel gave him her mouth. He stroked her body while their tongues caressed, and she reached between them to wrap his cock in her hands.

It was a long embrace, and Chad's shaft was hard when he broke their kiss. "I can do it again," he said. Rachel laughed softly in his ear, and they tangled their bodies together.

Sometime, late that night, Chad felt Rachel climb off the bed. She shut off the music and pulled the bedclothes from their heap at the foot of the bed, and she wrapped them both in a warm cocoon.

* * *

It was late morning before their hunger for food outweighed their hunger for each other, and then there weren't many breakfast choices.

Rachel sat down at the table in panties and one of her brother's unlaundered dress shirts. "I found stale bread and peanut butter," she said, and tied her hair into a pony tail while she talked.

"Let's go to the gym and the supermarket," Chad said. "Penny thinks I'll get gym creds by taking you with me."

"Keep your shirt on at the gym," Rachel said. "Or you'll have to answer questions. I'll stay here and shower, then clean out your refrigerator. It's disgusting in there."

Chad didn't even stop to think that he wasn't supposed to leave Rachel alone. It was two hours later when he banged through the door. His arms and chest were pumped and his hands were full of grocery bags.

The apartment was quiet except for the sound of Rachel's voice, but she didn't sound like she was talking to him. He found her in the kitchen and asked, "What are you doing?" Rachel looked up with confusion on her face.

She was naked but for her hair tie, and she sat in the middle of the floor. The refrigerator stood open, and it's contents were neatly arrayed around her.

"We were just talking," she said and motioned to the pickles, spoiled leftovers, bottled water, and all the other odds and ends. "They're funny."

Chad lifted his bags of groceries onto the table without taking his eyes off his sister. "What do they say?" he asked.

"They say I'm beautiful," Rachel said, "and almost perfect."

He crossed his legs to sit beside her. "They're right about that."

"And that when I'm finally perfect," she said, "I'll transcend."

"What does that mean, that you'll transcend?" Chad asked.

"I don't know, really," Rachel said. "I'll be something different—better. I see myself moving like light and color."

"And what about the rest of us? Are you going to leave us behind when you transcend?" Chad asked, and Rachel focused as if she just realized he was there.

"Oh God, Chad!" she said. Tears welled in her eyes, and she covered her mouth with her hands. "I came apart again. I didn't mean to do this to you!"

Chad didn't know what else he could do, so he pulled his sister to him. He laid her head on his shoulder, and rocked her while she cried.

Rachel calmed slowly, and her sobbing stopped before she pushed away from Chad's chest. She watched her brother's face and asked. "Would you make me whole again? I came apart, and I need you to make me whole again."

"I have a lot of questions," Chad said. "But this doesn't seem like the time." He rose to one knee and cradled Rachel in his arms. He carried her to his bed and laid her among the bedclothes, and he watched the excited way she moved while he undressed.

Chad held Rachel close, and his breath heated her cheeks. He tasted her skin and gently explored her sensitive recesses. Chad made love to his little sister as well as he knew how. He made her whole again.

Rachel dozed off against Chad's chest once he was empty and she was full. He waited until she was fast asleep, and he untangled himself without waking her. Chad cleaned the kitchen and put the new groceries away. He dumped the garbage, and when he came back he found Rachel awake and her hip-hop music thumping.

"How do you feel?" Chad asked. Rachel had turned the Victorian chair to the balcony door and set it in the sun.

"I'm okay, I think," she said. She slouched on the chair with one leg over the arm, and her fingers moved slowly between her thighs. "It usually takes me days to get over it, when I come apart like that, but this all feels good. I'm with you. I'm naked in warm sunlight, and who knows, maybe someone's watching me touch myself."

Chad found his camera with the long lens and stood in the shadows inside the balcony door. He used it to scan the building across the street and said, "You have an audience. They look like maybe a husband and wife. He has binoculars, and I think she's sucking him."

"Does this happen very often?" Chad asked, and set his camera aside. He sat down in front of Rachel and watched a thrill run through her body.

Rachel pinched her nipple between her thumb and forefinger and said, "If you mean masturbating where people can watch," Rachel said, "then this is the first time. If you mean coming apart, then that' been happening for a couple years. Penny says it happens when I'm left alone, but I don't always remember. Sometimes if I have a good movie or a good book then I can be alright."

Rachel shifted her legs to give Chad a better view. She pushed her finger into her wet pussy and traced her fingertip along her pussy lips. "Do you like what you see?" she asked.

"Every inch of you is beautiful," Chad said.

Rachel laughed, and surprised Chad when she climbed from the chair and pulled on his arm. "You sit," she said, "and I'll let the people across the street look at my big dancer butt for a while."

Chad dropped into the chair, and Rachel climbed over him to sit astride his lap with her ass to the sun.

"Who is it that talks to you?" Chad asked. "Why do they talk to you?"

Rachel kissed her brother's cheek and said, "I don't know. I should probably see a psychiatrist. Penny wants me to." She unbuckled Chad's belt and opened his pants, and she had his hard-on in hand when she said, "I'm afraid, though. I think that if people knew, then they would keep me from dancing. I used to think I'd die if I couldn't dance. Now I know that it would be worse than death."

She watched her brother's face and changed the subject. "Penny told me that you came hard and fast both times she sucked you off. Will you come hard and fast for me?"

Chad groaned, and not only partly because his cock throbbed in his sister's hand. "Are there any secrets around here?"

"Not anymore. Not between Penny and me," Rachel answered.

5.

Chad looked up from his research and found Pete Donnelly standing outside his cubical. Pete raised a bushy, white eyebrow and asked, "Working on Sunday? What's the occasion?"

"I left early on Friday," Chad said, "so I'm making up time." He motioned to the computer. "Background on the oil field service industry. Why are you in?"

"A Partner's job is never quite done," Pete said, and pulled up a chair. "Sunday is when I can look at our own business without clients interrupting." He sat down and glanced at Chad's computer without much interest. "I saw you leave Friday. You didn't look like you were leaving for the fun of it."

Among the Partners, Pete was Chad's biggest supporter and had been since his first interview, so Chad answered cautiously. "It was sort-of a family problem." Penny's SUV needed emergency brake service. She was stranded at the garage with Rachel, and they had to get to the studio.

Pete nodded and changed the subject. "Remind me where you are in you CPA licensure," he said.

Chad was a little surprised by the subject change. "I took the exam before I finished my MBA. I'm still working on the experience piece."

"Good, good." Pete said. "We'll get you the experience. The earlier we can bill your time at the higher rate, the better."

"Another year or so," Chad said. and then the phone on his desk rang. It was security. Rachel was waiting downstairs.

"I'm expecting her. Can you direct her up?" Chad asked the guard, and when he hung up he asked Pete, "Do we have a policy for family leave?"

"For a medical problem in the family, for instance?" Pete asked, but he didn't wait for an answer. "The need comes up for all of us eventually. Every one of the Partners has taken extended leave for a husband, a wife, or a child, so we acknowledge family leave. We can't pay for it beyond whatever leave you have accrued, but your job stays safe."

NotWise
NotWise
740 Followers
1...456789