Watch Me!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NotWise
NotWise
731 Followers

"Your stuff is still in the drier," Rachel said and glared at Penny. "This is what I have." She swallowed the last of her coffee before she looked back at Penny. "Chad offered to shoot me, and I'm thinking I could use new promo shots. The company's photographer is lame."

Chad watched Penny throw her pony tail behind her shoulders and said. "I'd like to shoot you too, if that's okay."

"Naked?" Penny asked, and her eyes twinkled. "Naked would be fun."

Rachel snorted, and said, "Those pictures could never see the light of day. Remember? Our contract says we always represent the company, even on our own time. Nude photos and getting naked in public are things they'll fire you for."

"I need to unpack more than my cameras and lenses for studio shots anyway," Chad said. "I'm not sure where I'm going to put the studio stuff." He grinned at Penny. "It sounds like fun, even if we're the only ones who ever get to see them."

"You'll have time to work it out," Penny said. "The next few days are going to be crazy, and then we're going to Buenos Aires for like a month."

"No," Rachel said. She had an annoyed tone in her voice. "Penny's grip on time is a little vague. We'll be back two weeks from tomorrow."

2.

Chad's phone buzzed in his jacket pocket while he was in the last meeting of the day. He checked it while he walked back to his cubical and found a message from Rachel. "Could you rescue two starving ballerinas from the clutches of their evil Artistic Director? Call me." So Chad sat down in front of his computer screen and called his little sister.

"Where are you?" Chad asked.

"We're on a bus from IAH," Rachel said, "But right now we're stuck in traffic on 59. They're taking us to the studio, then Canby wants a full-company meeting in the dance lab. You'd think ten and a half hours in the air would have been enough for one day, but no."

"I can probably get there about six-thirty," Chad said, "Then I'll be starving, too. Can we find an Italian place for dinner? I'm craving pasta."

Chad heard Penny's voice, "Whatever," she said. "Just get us out of here."

It was raining hard when Chad pulled up at the curb across from the dance studio. Penny was waiting in the sheltered entrance, and Rachel stepped from inside while he watched. Neither seemed ready for the weather.

Penny greeted Chad with "My hero!" when he jogged across the street with his umbrella ready. She might have said more, but she was interrupted by a peal of thunder. He collected hugs from both of them and took them and their bags back to the car one-at-a-time.

Chad folded his umbrella and ducked into the car while Penny searched her phone. "There's a pretty good Italian place like two blocks south of here," she said, "but you might have to drive eight blocks to get there."

"We aren't going to walk, so eight blocks is fine," Chad said.

From the back seat, Rachel said, "Take your time. I've had this bra on for more than twelve hours, and it's coming off."

Chad glanced at Penny. She looked exhausted when she collapsed back on the headrest and shifted in the seat to arrange her culottes. "What was your meeting about?" he asked.

"Not what I was expecting," Penny answered. "Canby reminded us that we're opening Romeo and Juliet Thursday and gave us tomorrow off. Then he went on about how proud he was of the way we performed in Buenos Aires. I don't know why, but I thought he was going to ream us instead."

"Turn right," Rachel said from the back seat, and Chad didn't get back to his questions until he was watching his sister over a mostly-eaten plate of ziti, and Penny sat warm and close by his side. Water streamed down the window next to their booth, flashes of lightening lit the street, and thunder shook their seats while his attention drifted down from Rachel's eyes to where her loose-knit sweater wrapped the soft contour of her breasts.

Rachel sat back, glanced around the restaurant to see who might be watching, and dropped her hands to her lap. She gave Chad an unobstructed view, and he tore his eyes away.

Chad needed conversation to keep his attention from wandering. "How was Buenos Aires?" he asked, "I mean, outside the theater."

Rachel shrugged. "The weather was nice—at least better than this," she said, and motioned to the window. "It's hard to see much from inside a tour bus, and that's the only way Canby let us see anything. We have five dancers in the company who're from Buenos Aires, and he wouldn't even let them go anywhere without the whole group. Their families had to see them at the theater."

"What would a dancer want to do in Buenos Aires?" Penny asked without waiting for an answer. "We wanted to go to a tango club and watch the hot dancers. And maybe get swept off our feet. But no. He wouldn't even let us do that with the tour bus."

"Okay then, how did it go inside the theater?" Chad asked.

Penny yawned, put her fork down beside the remnants of her sea bass, and leaned against Chad's shoulder. Her voice sounded sleepy. "From everything Canby said it was all good. I don't know about that, but I know the crowds were big and excited, and so I was excited too.

"I danced the doll part in Copellia, and I could feel all the eyes on me. It felt like hands all the way up my legs and under my tutu. I was too aroused to sleep much that night." She straightened herself up for just a moment and smiled at Chad. "It won't be hard to sleep tonight—especially if you stay over and help me relax."

That was an opportunity Chad wanted. "I'd like that," he said, before he considered the early-morning commute out to the office.

Penny nodded off on Chad's shoulder, and Rachel said, "Don't count on that date. She got about four hours of sleep last night, and we've been up for eighteen hours already." She sat forward and put her arms on the table. "I had a good show. I had all good shows, and the crowds were into me.

"For one of the shows, I danced that sexy duet you saw. I saw lights—waves of color like I've never seen before. I was hot, and I think every straight guy in the place had a stiffy when it was over. There were a lot of guy's voices in the ovation.

"Clarín—one of the big newspapers—asked me for an interview after our show on Saturday night, and Canby insisted on being there. It was printed this morning." She picked up her cellphone and flipped through a few screens. "Here it is," she said, and handed her phone to Chad. "How's your Spanish?"

"Rusty," Chad said. He put his fork down and took Rachel's phone, squinted at the screen, and pieced together as much of the interview as he could. "My God! She loved you."

"She wasn't the only one," Rachel said. "I met Paloma Herrera!" Her voice dropped to a breathless whisper. "You probably don't remember, but when I was twelve I talked and talked about how I wanted to be like Paloma. She's why I went brunette instead of blond. She's the director there now, and she gave me a private class!"

Rachel relaxed and pushed her plate back. "I thought Paloma might make me an offer, but she didn't. Maybe because Canby was there, or maybe because I started going on about how important it was for me to stay near my family, or maybe for something else."

The waiter bent over Chad's shoulder and asked, "Are you done with your plates?"

Chad looked at Rachel for a reaction then said, "I'll finish my beer. You can take the rest and bring the bill. We're done."

Penny stirred. She pushed away from Chad and wiped a little drool from the corner of her mouth. "I'm sorry," she said and blinked her eyes to clear them. "Tonight isn't going to work out like I wanted. I won't be any good for you." She stroked her hand down Chad's thigh. "That's probably not like you wanted, either."

Rachel glanced from Penny to Chad and said, "I'm in the B cast for Romeo and Juliet, so I won't be home until late on Friday. You're in the A cast right? You don't need to be at the studio until class on Saturday. Why don't you get together on Friday?"

"I could make dinner," Penny said, and squeezed Chad's thigh again. "Really, I'm good at it. And we wouldn't need to go anywhere or find anything else to do."

* * *

Friday morning ticked by with meetings and phone calls, but after lunch it seemed like time stood still. Chad left the office early to lift in the company's weight room, then went home to shower. He found his old Canon, checked its batteries and left his apartment with his arms and chest still pumped.

He wasn't sure what to expect when he stood outside Rachel and Penny's apartment and rang the doorbell, but he certainly didn't expect what he got. No-one answered. He rang again and still no-one answered, so he turned around, scanned the darkening neighborhood, and wondered what to do next.

A slightly battered little SUV rounded the corner going too fast, bounced into the driveway and pulled around his car. Penny climbed out of the driver's seat and slammed the door. "Dammit, dammit, dammit," she said, all the way up the steps.

"I'm sorry," Penny told Chad while she unlocked the apartment. She stopped inside, waited for him to follow, and closed the door behind him. "Rae took the bus to the studio this afternoon, then called me because she left her new shoes here. I took the shoes to her, and that damned place sucked me in. First it was Jorge—my usual partner—then it was the costume mistress, then it was Canby. I should have been back an hour-and-a-half ago. Dinner should be started. I should be changed." She stamped her feet and waved her hands in frustration while she complained.

"You look fine to me," Chad said. Penny's blond hair was pinned up to the back of her head with a big barrette. She wore flat shoes, skinny jeans, and a loose sweatshirt. "You weren't planning on going anywhere, were you?"

Penny calmed down. "I had an outfit picked out. I thought you'd like it." She looked curiously at the little Canon that dangled by its strap in Chad's hand. "What's that for?"

"Foreplay?" Chad said and held the camera up for Penny to look closer. "This was my first real camera. It's pretty old now, but it's still good for some things—like it's smaller than my new cameras. I thought I'd take some pictures. If you think that's fun, then I'll set up my studio lights sometime, and we can take some better pictures."

Penny laughed, pulled Chad to the darkened kitchen and turned on the lights. "I have wine," she said. "I need wine." She opened the refrigerator and held up on already-opened bottle of Torrontes. "We learned about this in Buenos Aires. It's good. Can I get you some?"

"I'll try it." Chad said. He put his camera on the table and sat down to watch. He hadn't looked closely at the kitchen before because he'd been busy looking at his sister. Unlike the cluttered living room, the kitchen was neat and bright. The counter tops and faucets shined.

Chad's eyes settled on Penny's butt and stayed there until she turned away from the counter with two glasses in hand. She sat down with him and picked up his camera. She took the cover off the lens and framed pictures of the sofa, and her wine glass, and of Chad before she put the camera down.

"You're thinking of naked pictures, right?" she asked. "You know I'll need all the pictures deleted before you leave."

"I'll even let you delete them," Chad said. "It's all just for fun."

"I think I'll like it," Penny said then glanced at the clock on the stove. "But I don't know what to do about dinner. I was going to make a chicken stir-fry and give it to you on wild rice, but the rice takes so long to cook that dinner's going to be after eight."

"Let's order in," Chad said. "How about sushi?"

"Ordering in is good," Penny said. "I mostly like sashimi, but you order."

Penny watched Chad curiously while he found a restaurant and placed the order. "One variety sashimi plate and a plate of tunacado rolls with hot sauce," he said, and listened. He gave them his name and phone number and Penny's address and asked, "Twenty minutes? Good. Okay."

Penny put her wine down and wrapped both hands around Chad's bicep as soon as he laid his phone on the table. She squeezed his arm, stroked his chest, and asked, "Where did you get all this?"

"It's from doing presses and curls before I came over. I'm still a little pumped," Chad said.

Penny's eyes grew wide when Chad flexed. She picked up his camera and made a clicking noise as if she'd taken a picture, then she held the camera out. "How do you work this thing?"

Chad showed Penny where the shutter was and how to focus. He showed her how to view pictures and navigate the menus—especially, he showed her how to delete photos.

He focused the lens on Penny when he finished the lesson. She made a face and pulled her sweatshirt up to flash one tit just as the shutter clicked, and she laughed.

"Now you can practice deleting," Chad said. They bent their heads over the camera's little screen while Penny went through the steps, and Chad inhaled the warm scent that rose from her neckline.

A loud knock at the door made them jump away from each other. The doorbell rang. It rang again, and then once more before Chad yelled "Coming!" Dinner cost thirty-five dollars and he added a seven-dollar tip.

Chad was half-way through his sushi rolls when he realized that Penny was watching him eat. "You don't always eat so fast, do you?" she asked. Penny's chopsticks dangled a bit of salmon over her mostly full platter.

"It's anticipation." Chad said, and returned to eating. The problem he saw was that Penny was slow, not that he was fast. He picked up his camera when he was done, and Penny posed with her wine glass. She posed with her octopus. She posed blowing kisses to the camera, and then she pushed away from the table and carried the trays to the sink.

Penny wasn't completely surprised when Chad caught her from behind, but she gave a little squeak anyway and spilled the trays. He turned her around with his hands on her hips, and bent to kiss her, but Penny covered her mouth with her finger tips. "I'll have fish breath or something." she said.

Chad pulled Penny's hand away, cupped his hand behind her neck, and pushed his tongue between her lips. She tasted like Argentine wine, but her tongue was warm and welcoming, and her breath grew hot and shallow.

Penny turned her head to break their kiss, and Chad pushed his nose to the sensitive skin below her ear and brushed her throat with his lips. She lifted her chin, but said "Rae's going to be mad at me if I leave those trays in the sink."

Chad drew back and watched Penny's face for a second, then lifted her and sat her on the counter. "Tell her it's my fault," he said. He started to tug up on Penny's sweatshirt, but she pushed his hands down.

"Let me do it," she said. She pulled her sweatshirt up, then worked it over her hair. She dropped the sweatshirt on the counter and shimmied so her little tits jiggled. Chad gawked, and Penny laughed. "Get your camera and let's go to my room," she said.

Penny shut off the kitchen lights as they left, turned on the cat-shaped lamp by the sofa as she passed, then stopped beside her bed to turn on her bedside lamp.

"Watch me," Penny said, and pushed Chad back until he sat down on the bed. She kicked her shoes off then knelt on the mattress beside him. She made sure he was watching and unzipped her jeans, pulled them open, and shoved them down around her thighs.

Penny sat down again and leaned back against the head of the bed to push her jeans off, but Chad caught her hand and said, "Don't. Let me do it." He picked his camera up in one hand, pushed his other hand between Penny's thighs, and tugged her panties and her skinny jeans off.

Chad straightened his hardening cock while he changed a setting on the camera, then he stepped around the bed while Penny twisted and posed among the pack of plush dogs that populated her bed. Flash! and he had a picture of Penny's muscular torso, flash! and he had a picture of her squeezing her breasts and tugging her nipples, flash! and he had a picture of her fingers in the deep folds that glistened between her thighs.

"Wait! Wait!" Penny said. "I need a new position." She rolled onto her belly and pushed up on her hands and knees, and Chad's camera went flash! behind her.

Penny stopped and looked back at Chad. "Did you just take a picture of my butt hole?" she asked.

"Yes, I did," Chad said. He had a grin on his face and not a bit of remorse in his voice. "I like your butt hole, you know."

"I think my butt hole likes you, too," she said. "Take that for what it's worth." She sat up on the edge of the bed in front of Chad, touched the bulge in the front of his jeans and ground the heel of her hand against it. "You're hard." She was chewing on her lower lip when she looked up at him. "I want to see it."

Chad couldn't say no. He put his camera down, opened his jeans, and pulled his cock out. Flash! went the camera, and Penny had a picture of his hard-on in his hand. Chad snatched at the camera and toppled onto the mattress, but Penny held it away from him and rolled off the bed.

Penny stood in front of Chad with his camera in one hand. She held her arms out and stepped her feet apart. "Show me how hot you think I am," she said. "Ohh, and take your shirt off."

Flash! went the camera, and Penny had a picture of Chad's bare arms and chest. Flash! again, and she had a picture of Chad stroking his cock while he stared at her taught body.

"I could come on you," Chad said. "Where do you want it?"

"Save it," Penny said. "That's enough for me." She gave Chad his camera, balanced herself on his shoulder, and climbed astride his lap. She ran her fingers through Chad's hair, then leaned forward with his head in her arms and pushed her nipple into his mouth. Her warmth and her scent surrounded him.

Chad stroked Penny's hips, and he sucked her like a starving child—first one tit and then the other—while she watched him and whispered excited encouragement. It lasted until the thrills he sent through her body made her laugh and push away.

Penny's eyes searched Chad's face, and she brushed his lips with hers. Chad pulled their mouths together, and Penny squirmed in his arms until she had his shaft between her legs. She ground their bodies together, and breathed in hot gasps.

Chad kissed Penny's face and her neck, and he held her while she worked her hot trigger along his shaft. She rocked against him, and unintelligible noises escaped her lips. He grasped her hair in one hand and turned her head to whisper in her ear. "Come for me, Penny," he said, and while he talked he slipped his fingers down the crack of her ass.

Penny groaned and bucked when Chad found her anus, but she kept grinding against him. Her fingers dug into Chad's shoulders, and she buried her face against his neck.

Chad felt Penny's orgasm building. It was in the tension of her sleek muscles and in her short, fast movements. He shoved his finger into Penny's ass—to the first knuckle, and then the second—and Penny threw her head back with her mouth open. Spasms wracked her body over and over, and when they passed, Penny screamed at the ceiling.

Penny relaxed into euphoria and fell on Chad's chest. He slipped his finger out of her asshole, kissed her hair and stroked her back. "I'm glad the upstairs apartment is empty," Penny said, "or we'd have complaints."

Chad rolled Penny onto her pillow and climbed over her. His hard cock stood between his legs while he turned Penny on her belly and kissed her neck and her shoulders.

Penny held one of her stuffed dogs against her tits, kicked her legs apart and pushed her butt up under Chad. His hand explored between her legs. He opened her with one finger then two fingers in her dripping vagina. His wet fingers traced along her pussy lips, and he found Penny's fingers swirling over her sensitive bud.

NotWise
NotWise
731 Followers
123456...9