Watch Me!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NotWise
NotWise
736 Followers

"Will you watch me get off?" Penny asked. Chad raised his eyebrows, but she didn't pause long enough to get an answer. "It won't even take me very long." She squeezed the soft flesh around her clit with one hand, and with the other hand she pushed two fingers into her vagina.

Chad couldn't stop watching if he wanted to. His eyes were fixed on Penny's face while he laid her left foot in his lap and picked up her right foot. He rubbed her tight muscles and sucked her toes, and Penny slowly rocked her hips. Her nectar gleamed on her fingers and on the smooth skin at the top of each thigh. It glistened on her taint and on the pink star of her anus.

Penny fell back on the pillow, and her body moved with barely-contained excitement. Her fingers worked faster and the wet sounds from between her legs grew louder. Then her hands stopped. She gripped herself while she came, and jerked her foot from Chad's hand.

Chad didn't wait before he climbed between Penny's legs. Her belly and her tits still heaved as she tried to catch her breath, but he kissed her hood, her naval, and he caught her nipples between his teeth. Penny was still lost in euphoria when his lips reached her throat.

He rose to his knees and caught Penny's hands. She watched him sniff her fingers and taste her nectar, and she asked, "Did you like that?"

"I loved it," Chad said. He pinned Penny's hands to the mattress over her head and studied her. Her lipstick was mostly gone and her hair was coming out of her bun. "I'll watch you do that any time you want, as long as I get what I need when you're done."

Penny lifted her head and looked down her taught belly. Chad's cock stood erect between them, and she laughed. "Am I about to be plundered?" she asked.

Chad didn't answer. He bent over Penny so his cock dropped between her legs, poised to take her. She lifted her chin when he kissed her throat, and she offered her mouth when he kissed her lips. He drew back to watch her face, and in one motion he filled her with his aching shaft.

Penny arched her back under Chad and groaned. She squeezed her eyes shut, and her mouth fell open. He kept her hands pinned to the mattress over her head, and he fucked her—slowly at first—and ground against her with each stroke. He felt Penny's legs tighten around him and watched the excitement in her face.

Their bodies slapped together in a quickening rhythm. Chad couldn't tell which of them was closer to climax. He knew they were both on the brink, so he wasn't surprised when Penny came first. She caught her breath and threw her head back. Her hands twisted in Chad's grip, and she screamed at the window behind her.

It was as much the pure beauty of Penny's petite mort that triggered Chad's climax as it was the feeling of his cock inside her hard body. He slammed himself deep between her legs and, without taking a breath, he emptied himself into her.

They both laid helpless when it was over, and tried to regain the rhythm of their breathing. Chad was the first to move, but when he started to roll away from Penny, she said, "Don't leave me."

Penny kept Chad between her legs and rolled with him. She pushed up on his chest with his softening cock still in her, and she smiled. "I like the way you feel in me."

The thick mix of Penny's juice and Chad's essence seeped out of Penny and around his cock and balls. She wiggled her butt when he finally slipped out of her, sat back on his hips, and found her glass of wine beside the bed.

"You were gorgeous when you came," Chad said, and Penny laughed. He kept his eyes on her while he found his camera. "But you're gorgeous all the time." He focused, and she held her hands out so her arms didn't block the camera's view of her body, but then he put the camera aside. "I need a different lens for that shot, but I'd rather lie here and look at you than get up to find the right lens."

Penny yawned and checked the clock beside the bed. "Rae's show will be over in a half-hour or so. I set Andy and Jorge up to take her to dinner, but she may call anyway."

Chad stroked Penny's thighs and asked, "Do you always take care of Rachel?"

Penny's expression changed. "We've been roommates for more than four years. We started college together. I was a mostly normal eighteen-year-old dancer, and she was the fifteen-year-old ballerina genius. That personality profile doesn't reek of 'normal,' you know? And she wasn't. At first, she needed someone to take care of her, and that was me, but that didn't last long.

"Something's different now. She needs attention that she didn't need before, and I don't know why." Penny leaned over Chad and set her wine glass beside the bed. "I hoped you could help, but if you can't get over how hot she is, then maybe that'll be hard for you."

Rachel's looks weren't Chad's problem. His problem was with her long-standing fantasies.

"But never mind," Penny said. She leaned forward, kissed his cheek, and laid down beside him. "What you need on this bed," she said, "is some nice fuzzy dogs." She cuddled close so her wine-scented breath tickled his nose and her lips brushed his ear. "Is it alright if I take a little nap? I danced last night and, you know, now it's a rainy afternoon and the wine and all, too."

Chad gave Penny one arm for a pillow, wrapped her with the other arm to keep her warm, and held her until her breath came slow and even. He drifted to sleep with her, and they slept until Penny's phone rang. The light from outside was fading when Penny pushed away from Chad and sat up on the edge of the bed. She dug her phone out of her bag and answered with, "Hi Rae."

Chad stood by the other side of the bed, turned on the studio lights, and went to the bathroom. He got back as Penny was tucking the phone back into her bag. "Any news from Rachel?" he asked.

"It wasn't her best show," Penny said. "I'll need to get dressed pretty soon and start cooking." She watched Chad pick up his camera, and laid back on the bed. Her face was framed by wisps of blond hair that came loose from her bun. Her tits weren't big anyway, and her chest was nearly flat when she lifted her hands over her head and stretched like a sleepy puppy.

"I like the 'just been laid' look," Chad said. He adjusted his flash while Penny twisted on the bed. The muscles in her back and her belly rippled as she moved, and Chad flashed a picture. She smiled and lifted her sleek legs apart, and Chad's camera flashed again.

Chad took a few more pictures before Penny stopped posing, and by then his engorged cock hung half-hardened between his legs.

Penny climbed to her knees and crawled to the side of the bed where he stood. She watched Chad's reaction and stroked her fingers along his shaft and over its sensitive head. "I want to do this. You won't hold out on me, will you?" Penny asked.

Chad expelled a hot breath and his nostrils flared. "Not for a second," he said without really knowing what Penny meant. He'd already grown hard in her hand, and a second later he was hard in the wet warmth of Penny's mouth.

Penny's head bobbed and the loose locks of her hair brushed his skin. She held his balls in one hand. Her other hand and her lips stroked the length of his shaft. Chad stroked her head with both hands and breathed her name while she sucked him.

Sensations built under Penny's tongue while she worked it over the head of his cock and around its flared edge. Her breath came in little grunts, and Chad could hardly breathe at all. His muscles tightened, and his mounting orgasm filled his mind.

Chad didn't hold out on Penny—he couldn't hold out. He struggled with the urge to shove his cock down her throat, and then the room went dark. Spasms wracked his body, and he pumped his load into Penny's mouth. He grunted with each contraction, and then groaned at the ceiling when they passed.

At least Chad thought he unloaded into Penny's mouth. She laughed, fell back onto the bed and used the sheet to wipe him off her lips, her chin, and her throat. Chad sunk to his knees over her. He held her head, kissed her hair, and he whispered nonsense in her ears until he collapsed on the mattress beside her.

"God, Chad. You almost drowned me," Penny said. She climbed over him and rifled through her dance bag. She found panties, jeans and a loose-fitting tee shirt, laid them on the bed, and started dressing. "I'm going to broil salmon for you," she said, "and I brought a salad to go with it. What are you going to do while I cook?"

"Shower, I guess," Chad said, and by the time his shower was done, Penny had dinner almost ready. He sat down to watch and asked, "What are you doing this week?"

"Same ol' stuff," Penny said while she dished up the salad. "We have class and rehearsal every day, plus I'm in the cast for shows on Thursday and Saturday. Are you going to be around, so we can look at those promo shots?"

Chad shook his head. "I'm going to Corpus early tomorrow, and I won't be back 'til Friday." He looked around at the mess they'd left in the apartment. "I have to pack tonight. This is all going to stay like it is, and we need to look at the photos now so that I can work on them there."

Chad left Penny to set the table, and he put the memory card with her promotional photos into his lap top. They went through the pictures over the salmon and salad. Chad discarded a few that didn't work out and put together a folder for Penny to pick from.

They worked with their heads together to find the best five shots. When they were done, Chad looked up and found himself nose-to-nose with Penny. He leaned to her and brushed her lips with his, and Penny pulled back. The expression on her face changed.

"You aren't getting serious about us, are you?" Penny asked, and the look on Chad's face told her he was. She slid her chair back and studied his reactions. "I'm having a great time, and I hope we can keep getting together, but I don't think I can make the girlfriend thing work."

"I'm independent," Penny said, "and I've been mostly that way since I was thirteen when my mom and dad died in a plane crash. I've spent years fighting with guardians and trustees so that I can keep dancing. Hell, I'm still fighting with trustees who think they know more about what I need than I do. One thing I don't need is complications."

"Besides," she said. "I have a feeling that Rae needs her brother more than I need a boyfriend."

4.

Chad was still two hours from home when his cellphone chimed. It was Penny. His headlights reflected off the sign for the Port Lavaca exit, and then the sign was behind him. He took that moment to decide if he'd answer her call.

He touched a button on his steering wheel and the old James Brown track he was streaming went silent. "Hi, Penny," he said.

"Are you home yet?" Penny asked. "How was Corpus?"

"Industrial," Chad said, answering her second question first. "I'm driving around Victoria right now. What's up?"

"Victoria? Where's Victoria?" Penny asked. "Oh, never mind. I need some help—or Rae needs some help. Are you going to have time tomorrow?"

Chad had plans to sleep. "It'll be Saturday," he said. "I wanted to relax, go to the gym, and maybe clean up the apartment. You remember how we left it, right?"

"I remember," Penny said and laughed. "I'd help if I could, but I'm dancing tomorrow night, and suddenly I have commitments with my sponsors all morning, and I have to be at the studio in the afternoon. I can't find anyone to keep Rae company. Can you?"

Chad merged with northbound traffic from in town, then dodged a slow-moving pickup, so he didn't answer right away. "Chad?" Penny asked.

"I'm thinking," Chad said. "What I am supposed to do with Rachel?"

"Oh God, Chad," Penny said. "Rae would do anything to spend time with you. Take her to the gym with you. That'd probably get you some creds. You guys talked about doing promo shots. Do that."

Penny paused for just a second then asked, "How do my shots look?"

"Gorgeous, of course," Chad said. "I worked on them for a few hours this week. They made me want to see you again—all of you."

"That could be arranged," Penny said, "but not tomorrow. Can you call Rae? She's dancing right now, but she'll call back. Set something up to start before ten. She's not going to like anything before noon, but it needs to be before ten."

Chad agreed, but it was more for Penny than it was for the sister who made him so uncomfortable. A Diana Ross track cut in when Penny hung up, and she sang while Chad thought about what he might do with Rachel for a day. Then he told his phone, "Call Rachel."

It was an hour before Rachel called back. "Have you ever called me before?" she asked, without saying so much as "hello."

Chad had to think about that for a second. "I don't think I have, but Mom always makes sure I have your number." He didn't wait for small talk. "I'm driving, so I probably shouldn't talk a lot. Can we get together tomorrow?"

"Mom always makes sure I have yours, too." Rachel said. "About tomorrow, that's a maybe. What's the occasion?"

"I want you to model for me," Chad said. He didn't think Rachel would turn that down. "We can take your promo shots. If we start early and the weather holds, then we can go up to Memorial Park and take some by the ponds, or we can go to the Waterwall. If the weather goes bad, then maybe we can shoot inside the Galleria."

"That won't take all day, will it?" Rachel asked, and Chad's plans started to unravel.

"Probably not," Chad admitted. "But I want to spend the time with you—lunch, dinner, we can go to the gym, we can watch a movie. I don't care that much."

"Penny put you up to this, didn't she?" Rachel said. It wasn't really a question.

Chad felt stuck, and he chose to be honest. "Yes, she did," he said. "But we've talked about the promo shots before, so let's just take tomorrow and do it."

"I love Penny," Rachel said, "She thinks I'd take about any chance to spend time with you, and she's right. So when? What should I bring?"

Arrangements were made, and an old Lionel Richie song was playing when Chad hung up. He turned it off because he wanted to think without a back beat.

At night by the dashboard lights, Chad worried about what his little sister might do—and of how he might react. By the light of day, things didn't seem so bad. It was a beautiful morning. Rachel modeled among the ponds and fallen leaves at the nature center while people stopped and watched from the trails.

Clouds started gathering in the north a little after noon, so Chad called it enough and found a Greek diner for lunch. They ordered at the counter and took their drinks to a booth by a window just as the first raindrops hit the parking lot.

Chad set his camera on the table between them, and Rachel asked, "Why did you bring that in?"

"I thought you might like to look at the pictures," Chad said. He brought up the first photo of the day, turned the camera so Rachel could see the screen, and started scrolling through the pictures.

Each time Rachel had a question, Chad had to turn the camera back to see the photo himself. "Hold on," Rachel said. "This isn't working very well." She slipped out of the booth then sat down beside her brother, so they could see the pictures at the same time.

Rachel wore a black leotard and a long skirt in the park, and she moved from one pose to another while Chad worked around her. She sat beside him in the diner with jeans in place of the skirt, but he was still keenly aware of how the leotard hugged her lines and curves. And, as they leaned shoulder-to-shoulder to see the pictures, her warmth and her scent were on his mind.

A lot of the pictures showed colorfully-dressed people in the blurry background who stopped on the walking trails to watch. "I guess I wasn't thinking about it at the time," Chad said, "But you had a pretty good audience."

"I knew about them," Rachel said. "It helped me. I imagined I was posing naked for them all to see, and it loosened me up."

"I think most people would freeze up if they thought that way," Chad said.

"I'm not 'most people,'" Rachel said and changed the subject. She studied a photo and flipped past it. "I have a big butt," she said, and Chad had to laugh. "Is that why you took so many pictures of my tits? You couldn't stand seeing my butt?"

"I don't know what you're talking about!" Chad said. He pointed to the picture on the camera, which showed the skirt falling gracefully from Rachel's hips and draping her leg. "You hardly have a butt at all."

Rachel took the camera and flipped back to get a picture in profile, and it showed the skirt hanging off her muscular buns. "See?" she asked. "Big butt."

Their order came up, and Rachel left Chad with the camera. Chad watched his sister's denim-clad ass while she walked to the counter. She came back with a tray loaded with soup, salad, and sandwiches and found Chad pondering her pictures again. "I still like your butt," he said.

"You like my boobs, too. I remember that." Rachel said, and she slipped back into the seat next to him. "If you had to choose, then which would it be?"

"They're both part of the same package, so I don't have to choose," Chad said and looked down while he stirred his soup. He hadn't expected to talk about his sister's body. "This is turning awkward."

"Not for me," Rachel said. "Us dancers? We talk about our bodies all the time." She swallowed a fork-full of salad and watched her brother. "Do you think we'll draw a crowd in the mall like we did in the park? I'd like that."

"I expect we will," Chad said, and they planned their afternoon at the mall.

Chad posed Rachel in front of Tiffany's, and then she danced to the rhythm in her head from one designer storefront to another, as well as her high heels let her. Chad moved with her until a security guard shouldered his way through the crowd that gathered to watch. He put a hand on Chad's arm to get his attention, and boo's broke out when Rachel had to stop dancing.

"The mall requires a permit for events," the guard said, "but we haven't issued any permits for today, and the store managers asked that you do this somewhere else."

"Fine," Chad said, and the guard turned away. He checked his camera while Rachel talked with some girls who had been watching, and then she shouldered her dance bag and watched over his arm. "I got about thirty shots," Chad said, "and I still have plenty of memory left."

"We should go to your place and use up the rest of the memory. You were going to take head shots weren't you?" Rachel asked. She glanced around at the people who still lingered behind Chad. "Walk me to the restroom, and I'll get back into my jeans."

Chad sat on a bench and stared after Rachel as she disappeared into the restroom. His apartment wasn't ready for Rachel and neither was he, but he shrugged it off. He held his camera between his knees, and bent his head to study the photos.

Rachel wore a white chiffon jumpsuit over nearly nothing while she danced, and the thin fabric barely disguised her body. She was in her leotard and jeans again when she sat down beside him. Chad held the camera for her to see, and he didn't say a word.

The photo on the screen showed soft chiffon floating around Rachel as she danced. It was a beautiful picture of a beautiful dancer with her right breast clearly visible under the neckline.

"Oopsy," Rachel said. "That might push the limits in my contract." She pushed herself close against Chad's side and asked, "Was it good for you?"

Chad looked back at the picture, and Rachel laughed when he zoomed in on her tit. He had a sudden urge to touch her and taste her, and he shook off the realization that she would probably like it, too. "You still have beautiful tits," he said.

People grinned and waved as they passed, and Rachel was suddenly self-conscious. "I wonder if they all saw it," she said then threw her hands up. "Hell, I hope they all saw it, and they all took pictures. Let's go to your place. Do you have something for dinner?"

NotWise
NotWise
736 Followers
1...34567...9