Watch Me!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That sounded good to Chad. He felt like he might need it. "I let my sister take my car," he explained. "She's here now to pick me up. You can meet her if you wait a second."

Rachel had never been there before, so she explored carefully. "Chad?" she asked, then louder, "Chad?"

Chad left the cubical to meet Rachel. He gripped her elbow and bent to her ear. "You're about to meet my boss." He stepped back and looked to make sure she was presentable.

Pete must have thought she was presentable. Even Chad could read his expression when he scanned Rachel from head to toe. She stood with her purse in hand and her hips cocked at an angle. He hair was up and her makeup was better than Sunday afternoon usually deserved. She wore a flesh-colored bra that just showed through her open knit sweater, tight jeans that didn't reach her ankles, and high heels.

"Pete, this is my little sister Rachel," Chad said. "She dances with Jefferson Ballet."

"The Ballet?" Pete said and extended his hand. "My wife loves the ballet. A group of the Partners' wives have season tickets and go together. They're pushing for the company to become a sponsor."

Rachel gave Pete her most charming smile and touched his hand. "Oh, you so should!" she said. "Sponsoring Jefferson Ballet is supposed to be a great way to network with some of the most powerful people in town, and it gets your company good exposure."

Chad tucked away his research and straightened his cubical while they talked, and when Pete retreated to his office, Rachel said, "We're not even back to your place, and I've already been undressed."

"I can never tell with you and Penny," Chad said. "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

Rachel glanced around at the empty cubicles and said, "Can we talk in the car? All your little cells here give me the heebie-geebies."

Chad had the engine running before she answered his question. "Neither one of us minds it when some guy undresses us with his eyes—it's a validation, you know—so Pete was okay, especially if it gets us a new sponsor. Now tell me what we're going to do."

Chad glanced at the grocery bags in the back seat and said, "I thought I'd watch the Texans' game while you cooked dinner." He laughed at his sister's scowl and corrected himself. "No, really I want to take all your clothes, and then make you pose for dirty pictures. The Texan's don't play 'til tonight."

Rachel slugged Chad's arm, and it still ached while he waited with the grocery bags in hand for her to unlock his apartment. She left Chad to put the groceries away and flipped through some pages on her phone. "What do you want to listen to?"

"Classic rock?" Chad asked. "I haven't listened to that in a while."

"Eew!" Rachel said. "You don't care what you pollute you mind with, do you? Here, listen to this." She plugged her phone into Chad's stereo and the sounds of a hot jazz band filled the room.

Rachel went to the balcony door and stepped out. It was a sunny November afternoon, and the warm south breeze felt good.

Chad found his Nikon, fit it with the short lens, and left it on the table by the balcony door. He stepped up behind his sister and asked,"What's on your mind?"

"Dirty pictures," Rachel answered. "I think you're going to have to make me dirty before you can take dirty pictures."

"Just give me a chance," Chad said. He tugged Rachel back into the apartment, closed the door behind her then bent to kiss her lips. He kissed her throat, and Rachel lifted her chin.

For Chad, the scent that rose from inside his sister's sweater was warm and exciting, and his cock stirred in his jeans.

"You're turning me on," Rachel said.

"It's mutual," Chad said. He pushed his hands under Rachel's loose-fitting sweater and tugged it up. Rachel pulled one arm out and then the other, and Chad lifted it over her head—carefully, so he didn't mess up her hair or her makeup.

He turned her around to face the sunlight that fell through the balcony door, unhooked her bra, and let it slip off her shoulders.

Chad kissed Rachel's ear and her neck, and she leaned back against his chest. He cupped her breasts in his hands and felt her excitement grow. He had to bend a little to slip one hand down Rachel's flat belly, but when he straightened again, Chad held her off the floor with one arm around her and his hand cupped between her thighs.

"What are you doing?" she asked and got no answer. She threw her head back on Chad's shoulder and squirmed in his arms. Her movement were instinctive and irrational. She ground herself against his hand, and the crotch of her tight jeans grew warm and damp.

Chad laughed quietly with his lips close by Rachel's ear. He said, "You're getting wet," and let her slip to the floor.

Rachel stood in the sunlight and watched her brother kneel in front of her. She leaned on his shoulders while he took one shoe, and then the other. He opened her tight jeans and tugged them over her hips and down until she could step out of them.

Chad gripped Rachel's taught buns and pulled her close. He inhaled the feminine scent that rose from her wet panties, and then he tugged them down, too.

Both of them breathed in gasps; their bodies were tight with excitement. She pulled at his shirt until he let her take it, and then Chad pushed his arms between her legs. Rachel squawked in surprise, and her weight sagged into his arms.

Chad laid Rachel down on the rug in the sunlight with his arms wrapping her hips, and he buried his face between her legs. Rachel gasped and squirmed. She kicked her feet apart, and Chad's tongue found her hardened clit. He sucked her and flicked her with his tongue.

Just as Chad had come hard and fast in his sister's mouth, Rachel came hard and fast between her brother's lips. She knotted her fingers in his hair and gasped for breath. "God, Chad!" she said. "The colors!"

Chad held Rachel in his mouth while she thrashed. She arched her back and clenched her teeth when her orgasm took her, and she screamed at the ceiling as it passed.

"It was so bright!" Rachel said. She let go of Chad's head and started to relax, but Chad kept his tongue on her and pushed two fingers into her. A moment passed while Rachel gathered her wits, then she pushed him away. "Stop, stop! I'm too sensitive," she said.

Rachel tried to climb away from Chad, but he caught her hips and lifted her to her knees. He opened his jeans and pushed them down to free his aching hard-on while Rachel pushed up onto her elbows.

"Are you going to do me like kitty style right here?" Rachel asked, and glanced at the scene outside the balcony door.

"Kitty style?" Chad asked then laughed, "I guess for Penny it would be doggy and for you it's kitty. Yeah, we're going to do it kitty style, and right here where people can see you."

Chad held his cock in one hand and pushed it down under Rachel's tight asshole, and wet its head with the juice that seeped between her legs. Without saying a word, Rachel clutched the rug in both hands, spread her knees apart and pushed her butt up for her brother.

Rachel rocked forward, rested her head on her forearms and gasped when Chad pushed his cock into her. He worked as gently as his excitement allowed but, after her body engulfed his shaft, Chad couldn't hold back. Rachel lifted her head when his powerful thrust brought their bodies together, and she moaned with excitement.

Chad watched his glistening cock slide under Rachel's perfect dancer butt, and she chanted "Oh God, oh God," while their bodies slapped together. Her body tightened. Chad slammed himself into his little sister and flattened her under him. Rachel's wet cunt gripped his cock as her climax shot up her spine, and her brother's essence erupted inside her.

Rachel relaxed on the rug with her eyes closed, and Chad kept his cock slowly moving in her until he knew he was empty. She sighed when he slipped out of her, and Chad climbed to his knees to find his camera.

Chad worked out his settings, focused on the thick juice that seeped between Rachel's legs, and flash! he had a picture of his sister's used cunt.

Rachel laughed out loud. She spread her legs apart and pushed her butt up. Flash! and Chad had a picture of her glistening pussy lips. He moved closer and with another flash! he had a picture of her anus nestled between tight buns.

"Roll over," Chad said. "I want to see your face." Rachel turned onto her back with Chad between her legs and flash! he had a picture of the well-eaten morsel between his sister's thighs.

"Were the colors like the one you see when you dance?" he asked and the camera flashed again. "Sit up," he said, "and smile like your happy." Rachel was ecstatic, so that was easy.

"Just like that, but this time they were brighter," Rachel said and the camera flashed again. "Maybe when I transcend the colors will be that bright."

Chad stopped for a moment and studied his sister. There wasn't a bit of confusion or doubt in her expression. "Look at the balcony," he said and the camera flashed again. "You're so beautiful. Now show me your tits." and the camera flashed again.

"I need to pee," Rachel said and climbed to her feet. "Come with me." She tugged on Chad's arm until he stood, and then she ran for the bathroom. Chad had the choice of pulling his pants up or taking them off. He took them off and followed his sister.

Rachel sat on the toilet and spread her legs so that Chad could watch her pee tinkling into the bowl, and she laughed when the camera flashed again. "I'm getting all turned on again," she said.

Chad backed out of the bathroom and turned away to look at his pictures while Rachel cleaned up. His cock had already grown long and thick, if not yet entirely hard.

Rachel slipped her arms around him from behind, looked past his shoulder and said, "That's so cute!" She wasn't looking at the pictures, but at the four stuffed animals lined up beside his bed—two cats and two dogs.

"Did you get these to remind yourself of us?" Rachel asked. She picked up the cats and settled into the middle of the bed to look at them.

"I don't need help that way," Chad said. "I got them so that you would feel more comfortable when you slept here."

Rachel laughed. "And we don't really need help with that, either," she said. She bit her lip and watched her brother. "Wouldn't it be great if we all slept together? Wouldn't that be the most wonderful thing?"

Chad sat down beside his sister and picked up one of the dogs. "I don't think Penny really needs my company that much," he said.

"That's what she told you," Rachel said, and dropped the cats behind her. "It isn't what she tells me. Unless you're holding out, that might be the last secret between any of us."

Rachel climbed to her knees behind Chad, wrapped her arms around his chest and nuzzled the back of his ear. "Would you make me whole again?" she asked, and she whooped in surprise when he reached an arm around her and dragged her onto his lap.

"You're not going to come apart, are you?" he asked. He watched her expression and settled his hand inside her thigh.

Rachel smiled and pushed her knees apart. It was an invitation for Chad's hand to roam up her soft skin. "I feel really good," she said. "I was home alone yesterday for three hours. I cleaned the kitchen and straightened the house."

"What did Penny think of that?" Chad asked while his fingers explored the soft folds between Rachel's legs.

"She was mad at first because I lied to be alone, but she got over it." Rachel had a little catch in her breath, and then laughed. "Now she thinks that maybe sex with you can hold me together."

Chad's nostrils flared, and he took in the scent that rose from Rachel's shoulders. "But you came apart after our first time," he said.

Rachel pushed her lips under Chad's jaw and then kissed the sensitive spot below his ear. "But I've been solid ever since you put me back together. Maybe you didn't use enough glue that first time."

Chad pulled Rachel's mouth to his and tasted her while he pushed his arm between her thighs and up her back. He squeezed her in the crook of his arm, kissed her throat and lifted her tits to his mouth.

Rachel lost her composure. She held Chad's mouth to her nipples, groaned, and bucked in his arms. She ground her clit against his bicep and her anus against his forearm.

Chad laid Rachel down on the bed, and she writhed slowly while he kissed her from her naval to her lips. He climbed over her, and Rachel lifted her legs around him. "I'm going to watch you this time," Chad said. "I want to see you come. I want to see your colors again."

* * *

"I think Rae's become Canby's muse," Penny said. They watched with Jorge from outside the studio while Rachel and Andy worked late. Canby stopped them, corrected Andy's hand position, and started again.

"Andy's the loser in all this." Jorge said. "He has to put in as much work as Rae, but it's all about her, and it always will be."

"But he might be the only one who can work with her," Penny said. "Could you?" she asked, and Jorge shook his head.

Penny glanced at Chad and said, "Rae takes directions once and never needs to hear them again, so she gets short with people when they don't get it right away. Andy's a good dancer, and he puts up with Rae better than anyone could expect."

Rachel and Andy danced a sweaty pas de deux while Canby stepped around them in a circle. Andy's clothes were soaked, and Rachel had a slick sheen on her skin. To Chad, she looked like she should slip through Andy's hands each time he caught her, but she never did.

Canby's smile grew. "That's it! That's it! Beautiful!" he said, and clapped his hands. "We're done for now."

The Ballet Mistress got Canby's attention, and together they trailed the dancers out of the studio. Rachel stopped when she saw Chad waiting and turned back to the director. "Art," she said, interrupting his conversation with the Ballet Mistress, "this is my brother, Chad. We showed you the photos he took."

Photos weren't on Canby's mind. It took him a moment to realize what Rachel was talking about, and then he turned to Chad. "You did a wonderful study of Rachel," he said, "and your head shots for Penny were charming." He turned back to the Ballet Mistress, but then stopped as if something occurred to him. "Rachel's been after me to let you shoot live dance. Are you game?"

"I'd like that," Chad said, "but it depends on the schedule. I have a day job."

"We have a rehearsal Thursday afternoon," Canby said. "If you can fit it into your schedule, then I'll arrange a stage pass for you."

Andy waited until Canby was out of ear shot and turned on Rachel. "How do you get away with that? No-one calls him 'Art,' and he would've snapped the head off any other dancer who interrupted him."

Rachel shrugged. "We work well together," she said. "I guess he's okay with it."

"You're his pet," Jorge said, "and the other girls are getting mad."

"I can't do a thing about what the other girls think," Rachel said and glanced around the studio. "Why look, we're just getting off work, and they're already gone." She shrugged. "I need to freshen up and change, then we're going to dinner, right?"

Penny had made reservations for all five of them, and Rachel—in a little black dress that almost matched Penny's—was toying with the last of her salad when she said, "I think I'm getting closer to transcending."

Chad glanced around the table. The dim restaurant light made it hard to read expressions, but it seemed like everyone at the table knew what Rachel was talking about. Jorge and Andy looked up from their steaks without saying anything, and Penny sat back while the waiter set her order in front of her.

"How do you imagine that'll happen?" Penny said. "How will it feel?"

"When you were like eleven and just getting good at ballet, did you ever have dreams of flying?" Rachel asked, and even Andy and Jorge nodded. "I imagine it will be like that—wonderful and exhilarating. I'll just break the bonds that hold me down, and I'll dance away, in light and color."

Andy moved as if he were about to say something, but dug back into his steak instead. Chad made a mental note to ask later what Andy had on his mind.

"And then what?" Penny asked. "What happens after that?"

"I don't know," Rachel said. "I guess I'll find out when it happens."

Penny changed the subject. She nudged Chad and said, "The garage called late this afternoon. My brakes are fixed, so you can have your car back tomorrow."

"How is that going to happen?" Chad asked. "You'll need the car to get to the garage, and then one of you will need to bring my car back."

"Why don't you just stay with us tonight?" Rachel asked. "You can take Penny to the garage in the morning and keep your car."

"You guys are pretty much a ménage à trois now, aren't you," Jorge said. There was no question in his voice.

"We haven't been," Penny said, "but I kinda like the idea. Maybe we should work on it."

Andy laughed and asked, "That might be good for you and Chad, but what's in it for Rae?"

"Pretty constant company," Penny said.

The shift in the conversation made Chad uncomfortable. "When does your garage open?" he asked. "I need to be at work early, especially if I'm going to take Thursday afternoon off." He swallowed a bite of grilled tuna while he thought, and then said, "I used Uber to get here. I'll use Uber to get home, and we can work out the cars tomorrow."

It wasn't until later, when Jorge went to the restroom and Andy was signing a napkin for a fan, that Chad was alone with Penny and Rachel. "I'm wide open to the ménage à trois idea." He said and studied Penny's reaction, "But you weren't looking for a boyfriend, right?"

Penny threw her hands up, and said, "I lied, or I changed my mind, but Rachel already told you that. And I wasn't joking when I said we should work on it. With the right apartment in the right place, it could make life easier for all of us."

Rachel drew little circles on the back of her brother's hand and said. "If you want to work on it, then we can start tonight." She laughed, "but I'll want more than 'company.'"

"My bed is bigger than either of yours," Chad said. "Why don't we go to my place. You can keep my car in the morning, and we'll figure out later how I get it back." The girls were ready to leave before Andy and Jorge got back to the table.

The night air was cool and damp, and Chad gave Penny his keys, so she and Rachel hurried ahead. He watched them leave then told Andy, "When Rachel was talking about transcending, it looked like you had something to say. I've never heard what the rest of you think about that."

"You know your sister's tonto, right?" Andy said. "Some of her other partners might think so, but they don't know. It's between Penny and us."

"We all talk to inanimate objects once in a while," Chad said. "I do it a lot, but they don't talk back."

"There's that," Andy said. "She also gets hot when she dances. It's hard to overlook when I'm dancing with her and her energy level goes over the top. I'm just glad that she leaves me out of it. It's all between her, the crowd, and some guy named Charley.

"Her idea that she's going to transcend? That bothers me," Andy said. "Maybe it's contagious. Maybe I'm tonto, too.

"During a show, sometimes I can see the lights she talks about. They move under her skin, and she sends sparks off her fingertips like little photon torpedoes. The stage lights are probably too bright for other people to see them, or maybe they don't believe their own eyes, but I do."

A car horn honked, and Andy jerked his head to look. When he looked back, he said, "I don't know what's going to happen, but I feel like that's more than just a crazy delusion.

"Now the rest of your ménage is calling."

1...456789