Watch Me!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chad was deep in thought while he walked to the car. He could have added another delusion that Andy probably didn't know about—Rachel's belief that he made her whole. He slipped behind the wheel and from the back seat Rachel said, "We need to make a quick stop at our place before we go."

Rachel jumped from the car when they reached their apartment, and she slung her dance bag over her shoulder. "You don't need to come in," she said, "I'll be right back."

Penny waited until the door closed behind Rachel then asked, "What were you guys talking about?"

"Rachel," Chad said, and added nothing more. He let his eyes pass down Penny's body. The streetlight fell across her. Her nipples thrust out against the thin fabric of her dress, and her skirt rode up on her thighs. "This seems really familiar."

"The night in September when Rachel set us up," Penny said. "It was like this, except now we know a lot more."

Chad watched Penny's expression and said, "I'm surprised that a ménage à trois with us doesn't bother you more."

"I knew that Rachel was going to seduce you before she succeeded," Penny said. "That gave us time to talk through it. And I know a little about how much Rae needs you, and that justifies it to me. I want you, but your sister needs you."

Rachel slid into the back seat and dropped a handful of fabric into Penny's lap. Chad couldn't tell what it was in the darkness, so he asked, "What'd you get?"

"A change of clothes for both of us," Rachel said, "and Charley. He might be useful. After all, there's two girls here, and one guy."

Chad felt the pressure; they weren't just any two girls. Maybe that worry was why it seemed to take so long to get home.

Penny stood close and her presence tickled Chad's senses while he unlocked the door. "Rae said you have puppies for me." she said. She barely waited for Chad to unlock the door before she dropped her bag inside. "Where? Where are they?"

"On my bed," he answered. Chad turned on the living room lights, got a glass of ice water, and plugged his phone into the stereo. Rachel looked over his shoulder and asked, "It isn't classic rock, is it?"

"Chamber music," Chad said. There should be some good trios in there somewhere.

Rachel laughed. "Just keep the sound low," she said. She went to the balcony door, opened the curtains, and stood there watching out until Penny dropped onto the sofa with a stuffed puppy in her hands.

Chad sat down beside Penny with his glass in hand, and Rachel joined them. "I've never done this before," he said. "What's next?"

"This is a little awkward, isn't it?" Rachel asked and lifted the glass out of her brother's hand. "Can I have some of this?"

Chad didn't answer because Penny put the puppy behind her and pushed her lips under his ear. She squeezed herself close. Her kiss and her warm breath tickled his senses. Rachel put the glass on the coffee table and, while Chad unzipped Penny's dress, Rachel unzipped his pants.

They laughed and whispered to each other, and only a few minutes passed before their clothes were scattered over the cushions and on the floor. Rachel sat astride Chad's thighs while he sucked on her tit. His arm wrapped Penny's hip, and her finger's played along his hard shaft.

"That got less awkward fast," Chad said. "Let's go to bed."

Penny laughed and pushed away from Chad. "The lights are on and the curtains are open now. I need to take advantage before we go. Watch me." She stood by the couch then piquéd to the lighted middle of the room with her blond pony tail flying behind her. There, she turned in attitude for all the world to see.

The muscles in Penny's legs stood out in long lines; her back and her belly were taught. When she landed her turns she laughed and exited stage right—she ran for the bathroom while Chad whistled and Rachel applauded.

Chad switched off the living room lights and clicked on the dim little bedside lamp. Rachel threw herself on the bed with Charley in one hand. She squeezed a stuffed kitty against her chest, and Penny perched on the toilet.

Chad climbed over his sister and took Charley away from her. "You won't need this for a while," he said and shoved it under the pillows.

"What's your plan, Mr. Sutherland?" Rachel asked before Chad muted her with a kiss. He pulled Rachel and the stuffed kitten against him, and her body tensed with excitement when his thick fingers found the sensitive folds between her legs. Rachel broke their kiss and pushed the kitty away. "I need to feel your skin against mine," she said.

"And now we're three," Penny said. Chad looked up when Penny slipped onto the bed behind him. Rachel kissed Chad's throat and Penny pressed herself against his back. She snaked her hand around his side and down his belly to find his cock. Her legs closed him in a hungry embrace and her teeth tugged at his ear lobe.

They writhed together on the sheet to the background sounds of a Mozart piano trio. Sweat-slick skin slipped over slick skin; they explored each other until Rachel closed her lips around her brother's cock, and Chad held Penny's hips while his tongue played around her asshole.

Chad was overwhelmed by the sensations from their intimate embrace. He groaned into Penny's butt crack as he came, and his essence erupted in his sister's mouth.

Penny was face-down in her plush puppy when Chad let her go. "What happened?" she asked. She twisted around to look, and she laughed at the obvious. Chad had rolled onto his back with his arms spread and his wet cock glistened on his belly. Rachel was wiping her chin.

Chad snatched Penny's arm and pulled her onto him while Rachel climbed to the head of the bed. He kissed Penny's throat and whispered in her ear, "I want you to get me up again." Chad was too aroused for his shaft to go entirely limp. He stayed thick and firm, and he inhaled the scent from Penny's hair while he hardened in her hands.

Rachel found Charley and settled among the pillows and plush toys to watch. Chad lifted Penny to her knees with his aching cock against her back. He kissed her neck, squeezed her little tits and tugged on her nipples. Penny laid her head back against his chest and moaned his name at the ceiling.

Rachel got Chad's attention by waving Charley. She didn't need to say a word, because everything in her expression said 'Watch me.' She spread her legs far apart and Charley slipped into the deep, wet crease between her thighs. Her eyes drifted shut. She gulped air, and her fingers danced over her clit.

Chad whispered into Penny's ear and said, "We need to be closer." He twisted Penny's pony tail, and she gasped when he pushed her down. Chad pushed his cock into Penny's dripping cunt, and she fell forward on Rachel's shoulder. She panted in Rachel's ear and said, "He's going to make me come. He's going to make me come. I want you to come with me."

Rachel pumped Charley and squeezed her clit between her fingers. Penny painted Rachel's neck and her face with excited kisses while Chad held her hips and fucked her.

Penny's excitement grew in step with Rachel's. When Rachel tossed her head back against the stuffed cats and closed her eyes tight, Penny pounded her head against Chad's chest and clenched her teeth. Their tight bodies bucked and twisted under Chad, and they climaxed together.

Chad slipped out of Penny when she relaxed, and he laid her down beside Rachel. He bent over them both to kiss their lips and their faces. "You're so beautiful," he told them. "You're so beautiful."

Rachel and Penny made a space and Chad collapsed between them. Strains of a Schubert trio filled the quiet apartment as Chad wrapped the women in his warmth and strength. They tangled him in their arms and legs, laughed together, and whispered in his ears.

It didn't last long. Chad felt fingers dancing along his cock, a hand touched his balls, and his shaft grew hard again. Penny nestled against his side, and Rachel climbed astride his thighs. She bent close and whispered so Chad and Penny could both hear, "I need you to watch me," she said.

Rachel rose over Chad's hips and lifted his hard-on, and when she lowered herself again his shaft slipped deep between her thighs. He groaned at the sensation and pulled Penny tight.

Rachel arched her back as thrills ran up her spine. She started a slow, grinding rise and fall. Her breasts bobbed and swayed with her movement; she raised her arms over her head to hide nothing from view, and she moved sinuously with a dancer's grace.

Penny stroked Chad's chest and kissed his ear while she watched, and Chad caught his breath as his excitement grew. Rachel stopped her movement long enough to kiss Chad's lips and, with her lips close to his and her breath on his cheek, she said "Make me whole."

Rachel returned to her slow dance on her brother's cock and her skin began to glow in the dim light of the bedside lamp. Chad could barely make it out at first. It took a few more minutes before Penny noticed, but when she did she gasped in his ear, "Oh my God, Rae!"

The light changed from a dim glow to slowly-moving colored waves. Rachel tossed her head back with her eyes closed, and her body tightened around her brother's cock. She moved faster as her excitement mounted, and Chad pushed his hips up to offer her the full length of his shaft.

Waves of color moved up Rachel's body, up her arms, and to her hands. Points of light appeared at her finger tips and, without a thought, Chad moved with her. His cock burned inside his sister and tension built in his muscles.

Rachel climaxed first, and she paused without seeing or breathing as each spasm gripped her body. She collapsed onto Chad's chest when they passed, and he hooked one hand behind her neck. He held his sister against him and pushed his cock up into her as he came. His hot cream gushed the length of his shaft and erupted inside her, she twisted in his grip, and they held each other while their bodies relaxed together.

6.

When Thursday afternoon came, Chad mounted his biggest lens on his fastest camera, but he still couldn't get the shutter speed he wanted. He snorted in frustration and scanned the nearly-empty theater. There were pairs and trios of people scattered in the seats, and one man sitting alone. It was Canby.

Chad walked the aisle toward the Artistic Director as the music started. Canby sat forward in his seat, and Chad looked up to see what was on stage.

Rachel and Andy were top-lit on a dark stage, posed back-to-back as if they'd been arguing, and then they began the same strenuous pas de deux that Chad watched in the studio.

Chad stopped beside Canby, transfixed by what he heard and saw. The music by itself was powerful and confusing. Their movements were erotic—violent at times and sometimes tender; it seemed like an exchange between lovers told in music and movement.

Andy's chest and arms strained as he lifted Rachel and turned her in the air; her abs and the long muscles in her arms and legs were outlined by light and shadow even through her thin costume. Rachel seemed to float in Andy's arms as if she had no weight.

Canby surprised Chad by bolting to his feet and clapping his hands even before the last strains of the music died in the vast, empty theater. "Brava!" he said. "Bravo!" Canby didn't notice Chad until he turned to leave, and then recognition took another moment.

"Your sister is perfect," Canby said. "She even makes Andrew better." He glanced at Chad's empty hands and asked, "How is your shoot going?"

"It looks like I don't have fast enough equipment to shoot from the house during a show." Chad paused to watch Canby's reaction then asked, "Would it be possible for me to shoot from backstage?"

"We don't usually do that," Canby said. His lips twitched and he waved Chad off. "No flash, ever. Aside from that, see the stage manager and get the rules."

The stage manager sent Chad to stage right where he'd be more out-of-the-way and, by the time the curtains opened that night, he and his equipment were ready. He took candid photos of dancers deep in concentration as they prepared to go on and, when the show began, he shot them as they moved under the bright stage lights.

Chad was concentrating on his settings when he was startled by Rachel's hand on his shoulder. "We're up next, and I've never been so on. There's something I want you to do for me." She tugged Chad back into a recess and turned her back on him. "Sniff my butt," she said.

"What?" Chad asked, but not because he didn't hear her. He glanced around to make sure he was out of view then slipped his hands down the satiny fabric of Rachel's costume and knelt behind her. She bent forward to offer him her pussy and butt, and he felt a thrill go through her body when he pushed his nose against her and inhaled.

Rachel pushed her brother back and turned on him. "Am I good?" She asked. "Do you want me?"

"Everyone will want you," Chad said. Rachel grinned then spun around a corner and out of sight.

Penny was waiting behind the wings when Chad got back in position. "Rae's in a weird state," she said, "and she's up now." Penny glanced at the stage where Andy and Rachel were getting ready. "I should be changing for the second act, but I have to watch. It's a good crowd, and I'm worried."

A woman's voice announced over the murmur of the crowd, "We have a change in tonight's program. In place of the scheduled performance of Petite Mort, Andrew Padilla and Rachel Sutherland will present the world premier of Arthur Canby's Puzzles to Ludwig Van Beethoven's Große Fuge."

Light applause acknowledged the announcement. Chad's heart was in his throat as the music started and the curtains opened. He moved more than the stage manager's rules allowed so he could get the angles he needed, and he took shots as fast as he could frame them.

They were halfway through the dance when the gasps and whispers that traveled through the audience became audible from back stage. Chad watched Rachel turn around Andy and shot a picture as sparks flew off her finger tips. He shot again as waves of color—visible even under the stage lights—flowed up her arms.

Penny stood through the final notes of the fugue with her hands over her mouth and tears in her eyes. Chad took a shot, and another as Rachel turned and slipped from Andy's embrace. Her feet left the stage, and she rose toward the lights. Colors coursed through her body, and sparks scattered around her as she pirouetted in the air.

Rachel vanished in a brilliant white flash. Her costume settled to the stage, and Andy ducked a rain of hair pins. The audience fell into stunned silence, then rose to their feet. "Brava! Brava!" they called as they applauded. To the audience, it was all just a spectacular finale, but Penny buried her face against Chad's chest, and he held her while she sobbed. "Rae's gone. She left me."

* * *

It was after two in the morning before Chad's father hung up. June couldn't stop sobbing, and she needed her husband. Penny sat down on the sofa beside Chad, gave him a glass of water and said, "That was a tough call."

Chad took a drink and sat back on the cushions. "A long, hard call about almost nothing," he said. "I left a message at the office earlier. I'm not going in tomorrow. Did you call Andy?"

"I talked to Jorge," Penny said. "They both got drunk, but Andy got drunker. They got into a fight, and then Andy passed out. What did you tell your Dad?"

Chad lifted his arm around Penny's shoulders before he answered. "There wasn't much to say, but a lot of time to say it over and over. We don't know what happened—just that 'she transcended.' Even Rachel didn't really know what that meant. We don't know where she is. We don't know if she's alive, or if she'll ever be back."

Penny went soft against Chad's side. "I'd be alone again if it weren't for you. Rae was my family. Then my family was you and Rae. Maybe now it's just you, and this hurts a lot."

"I'll be your family," Chad said. "As long as you need me."

Penny kissed Chad's cheek and pushed herself up. "I'm tired," she said. She walked to the balcony door and opened the curtain. "There's still lights on across the street." She stepped back to the lighted middle of the room, and unsnapped her jeans.

"Tonight really sucked," Penny said. "Maybe I can make it a little better for someone. Will you watch?"

Penny didn't wait for Chad's answer. She kicked off her shoes, and she let her shirt and then her bra slip to the floor. She pushed her jeans and panties down, and she was naked when she stepped out of them.

Chad watched every detail of Penny's beautiful body as she showed herself off—to him and to anyone else who might be watching. He watched her tired smile, her small breasts, the soft delta between her thighs, and the muscles that rippled in her belly and her back.

When Penny was done with her show, she bent over Chad and wiggled her pretty ass at the world. She brushed Chad's chin with her finger tips and asked, "Could you shave before you come to bed?"

Penny was asleep before Chad closed the curtain and finished shaving. He found her naked among the stuffed cats and dogs on his bed, so he doused the bedside lamp and climbed in beside her. He laid his arm across her hip, pulled her close, and fell asleep with the scent of her hair on his mind.

It was almost dawn before Chad stirred again. He kept his eyes shut against the growing light, but something seemed wrong. The curves under his hand didn't feel like Penny's curves, and the scent he inhaled didn't seem like Penny's scent.

Chad knew he was dreaming, but he opened one eye to be sure. The scent was his sister's scent. The curves were his sister's curves. Penny's arm wrapped Rachel from behind, and Rachel lay between them nestled warm against his chest.

He could have jumped from the bed and yelled, but he didn't. He held his breath, and his heart thumped in his chest. Rachel stirred when Chad lifted a lock of auburn hair from her cheek and tucked it behind her ear, but it wasn't until her eyes fluttered open and a smile curled her lips that Chad could breathe again. "Welcome back," he said.

"Happy to be here," Rachel said. She pushed on Chad's chest until he laid back, and she climbed over him so they were nose-to-nose. "And you wouldn't believe how much I need you." Her hair fell down around Chad's face as she brushed his lips with hers, and then she closed her mouth over his. For Chad there was nothing but his sister's firm body in his arms, her warm mouth, and her breath on his cheek.

Rachel broke their kiss when Chad stroked a hand down her back and caressed her muscular buns. "I need you to make me whole," she said. Her hand slipped down Chad's belly to his hard-on. "Ooh! And you're already good to go!" She lifted her leg over her brother's hip and slipped down his body to work his cock into her.

Rachel's hair fell away from Chad's face, and he found Penny kneeling beside them. "Dammit Rae!" she said. There was fury in her voice, and her fists were clenched. "How could you do that to me?"

Chad was barely able to fend off the blows Penny aimed at Rachel. He rolled away with Rachel in his arms, and shielded his sister with his body.

"How could you leave me?" Penny screamed, and she pounded on Chad's back with both fists. "Everyone I've ever loved has left me. Mom left me. Dad left me. You left me! How could you?"

Rachel struggled away from Chad, and he turned back on Penny. He caught her wrists and wrestled her to the mattress. She stopped fighting and tried to turn away. Penny sobbed, and tears filled her eyes.

"Oh God, Penny," Chad said. He pulled her close and kissed her face. He held her head against his chest and stroked her hair. Chad tried to sooth her with words whispered in her ear, and he let her cry.

1...456789