Watch Shop

Story Info
A chance meeting in a jewellery shop works out well.
3.6k words
3.85
2.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sirden
Sirden
13 Followers

A lady I was chatting to online has a very niche fetish about watches. She begged me to write a story for her, which she loved.

I hope you, my friendly readers, enjoy it too. D.

I wanted a new battery for my watch, so popped into Ernest Jones at the local retail centre. It was very busy, so I wandered around for a while, looking at the stuff in the display cases.

While I was looking at some Tag Heuer and Omegas, I felt someone brush next to me looking at the same case.

"They're nice, aren't they, but I could never afford them," she said. I looked over to see an attractive woman in a very short black skirt and a lacy top looking at the watches.

"I know what you mean," I said, "Mine's just a Casio, but I've got a Seiko at home."

"That's nice," she said, "I like Sekondas and Timex."

"Very nice," I said. "I bet you like the sexy gold bracelets they have, they always look good on a woman."

"I love the way they look," she said. "I get strangely turned on when I think of watches and all the places they can go." I looked over at her, and I swear she winked at me!

The place was thinning out a bit now, and I could see there was only one person left to be served.

"I'm getting a new battery for this one," I told her. "What are you here for, you buying a new one?"

"I want to see if these can be fixed," she said as she showed me two gold watches in a bag. "They sort of got gunk all over them and they've stopped working."

"I'm sure they can be cleaned." I said, "You want to go first? I don't mind waiting".

"Thanks," she said, and then there was another wink as she said, "I love it when I cum first!" She had a wicked smile on her face as she moved to go up to the counter. "Why don't we go together, you can keep me company." As she walked over toward the shop assistant, I looked at her properly from behind. She had a lovely wide bum that was covered by her tight skirt, and she had on lacy tights that gave her shapely legs a very sexy look. I have to admit, I was starting to get quite turned on by this brief encounter.

I followed her to the counter where she was talking to the shop girl. I stood behind her and looked down at the lovely shape of her bum in the skirt. VERY nice, I thought. As I stood there, she moved back a little and her bum bumped into what was now, quite a large bulge in my trousers. I moved backwards a half-step, but she threw her hand back and grabbed my shirt and pulled me back against her. My cock was now pressed hard against her lovely bum. I felt her push back against me as I pushed forward, rubbing myself against her.

"I'll have to ask the jeweller about this," the shop-girl said, "I'll just be a moment," and she took the watches around the back.

"Hmmm... That's a lovely big bulge you have there," she said to me over her shoulder, "Did I cause that?"

I leaned even harder into her and snaked a hand around her and cupped one of her boobs as I leaned my mouth close to her ear. "You're a sexy little minx, and yes, it's all caused by you. I'd love to stick it up you right here in the shop, but we'd probably get arrested." I dropped my hand down to the front of her skirt and slid it up under the hem, where I found she had no panties on -- just the tights.

"You like that?" she asked.

"Love it," I said. I let her go as I saw the girl come out of the back room, and I moved to the side so I could let my hand squeeze her arse as she talked to the girl. I glanced around to find that the shop was now empty.

Perfect!

The jeweler had come out with the girl, and they were talking to the woman beside me. l let my hand creep up the back of her skirt and begin to play with her pussy through the tights. She could feel what I was trying to do, so she opened her legs a little, put her elbows on the glass counter, and thrust her bum back toward my probing hand. Her lacy tights were quite an open mesh, I easily managed to rip enough of a gap to get my fingers inside, right next to her pussy.

She was talking calmly with the jeweler about how her watches were not working, and could he clean them up for her. He was turning them over in his hands, and looking at them through his eyeglass, and all the while I've got my fingers playing with her dripping wet cunt, fingering her and rubbing her clit. At one point, I had two fingers vibrating in her pussy while my thumb was pressing into her arse. She shuddered and I felt her cum juice spread over my hand.

The jeweler told her it would take a few days, and she managed to say, "Fine," as he wrote out a receipt for her.

She waited for me while I had the battery changed in my watch, then I grabbed her hand, and as we walked out the door.

"That was so hot," I told her. "Having you cum on my hand like that. You are a bad, bad girl, aren't you? But now, I want to find somewhere to finish it off".

"I can't, I can't," she said, "My husband will be waiting for me, he knows I've only come in to drop off the watches."

"Then why were you so forward, pushing yourself at me and getting me all hot and horny?" I said, a little frown on my face.

"Oh, he knows I like to play games with other men -- it turns him on." She gave a little laugh. "He even likes to watch sometimes. It's like a sexy game we play, seeing other men being sucked off by his wife."

"Really," I said, "You're shitting me!"

"No, it's true! Sometimes he even films it, so we can watch it together later! We've got handcuffs and straps and all sorts, to kink it up!"

"And all this is at your place?" I asked as a little plan came into my head.

"Oh yes, we're fully kitted out."

"Then let's go to your place then, I've got a hard-on you caused that needs curing."

"But you've not been vetted by him, we never meet someone like this!"

"Then let's go meet him; you should have been less of a slut leading me on like that. You've covered my fingers in your cum, for fucks-sake, so let's go. Take me home. Now!" and I gave her a little slap on the arse.

She half-heartedly complained a little more, but I wasn't taking no for an answer, and it wasn't too long before we were outside her front door, and she was fumbling with her key in the lock.

"It's me, Mark, I've got someone with me," she called out, as I closed the door behind us.

"I'm upstairs, love." I heard a man call out. "Who's with you? One of your friends?"

I told her to head up the stairs.

"Well, sort of..." she called, as we rounded the top of the stairs. "Where are you?"

"In the bedroom, Kath, I'm just washing your spare watches for you. We'll need these until we get those other two back. Will they be able to sort them out?"

She went in first, with me right behind her.

"So, it's Kath, is it? Nice to meet you, Kath. And this must be hubby!"

He'd been leaning over a tray on the table next to the bedroom window. He'd turned around when I spoke and looked shocked to see me there in his bedroom.

"The lovely Kath here was nice enough to invite me over after I finger fucked her in the jeweler's and I made her cum all over my hand," I told him as I put an arm over her shoulder and cupped her tit. "Now, she tells me you're just a weak pussy, Mark, that she gets to suck blokes off, and you let her get away with it. Well, she's got me as horny as fuck, so now she's going to sort me out. Any objections?"

"What? Err... I..."

"Oh, do be quiet. Sit down in that chair and watch your lovely Kath pleasure a real man."

He sat down, dumbfounded, as I turned her around and forced her to her knees in front of me. "Come on now Kath, my little cock slut, let's give Mark a good show while I watch him squirm on his chair." She began to unzip me and pulled my already hard cock out from the confines of my trousers.

As her lips and tongue began to work on me, I looked straight at him and told him exactly how it was feeling. "Ooh, that's right Kath, roll your tongue around my knob like that. Nice, nice... Now, long and deep baby, take some of that hard dick into your throat. Ohh, Yesss... Such a nice little cock sucker!" I looked him straight in the eye. "Does she suck you like this, Mark? Do her pretty little lips wrap themselves around your cock and pull you into her throat, while she squeezes your bum like this?"

He was breathing quite heavily as he watched his wife's mouth suck me, the long head-bobs, as she swallowed my cock, seemed to turn him on. I wondered if he wanted to play with himself, to wank while she sucked me off. Well, he'll have to wait, I hadn't finished with her yet.

I pulled her up and turned her round to face him again, her face dripping with slobber from her sucking. I began to undo her top, revealing the pretty bra she had on. I unclipped it and freed her nice, plump tits, throwing the bra across the room. I squeezed and moulded them hard with my hands. She sighed deeply at the feelings I was causing, while we both looked at him sitting there, helpless.

"Hmm, nice tits, Kath," I said as I pulled them and rubbed them. Using my fingers, I tweaked her nipples, pulling on them and making them hard. "I love nice tits like your wife's, Mark. Turn to the side Kath," I ordered, "I want Mark to be able to see me sucking them." I bent down and lifted her tits to my mouth, sucking deeply on each nipple, making them even harder and longer with my mouth. I rolled my tongue around the nipples, and then gave each of them a little nip with my teeth, which made her squeal with pleasure.

"She likes that," I said to him, "Don't you, Kath?" I sucked on them harder. She reached down and began to rub the front of my trousers. She was soon using both her hands, to stroke the length of my cock, keeping me throbbing and hard.

"Time for some fun, I think. Where are those cuffs and things you told me about -- no, even better -- hubby can get them, while I suck that hairy cunt of yours." I pushed her down onto the bed, reached under her, and ripped the hole I'd made in her tights even larger, exposing her lightly hairy muff and arse. I gripped her knees and pulled them apart, but before I went down on her, I looked over to where Mark was still sitting, staring at what I was doing.

"Well go on then, Mark, go get the box of toys, while I get this ready for my cock!" And without waiting to see if he did or not, I buried my face in that hot wet pussy. It tasted lovely, and soon I was lost in the smells and taste, as I licked and sucked at her open hole. She began thrashing on the bed, as my tongue and fingers worked in her sodden hole.

I felt a pressure near me on the bed and looked up, pussy juice covering my face, to see that he'd placed a box beside us. There were all kinds of goodies in there, handcuffs, ankle restraints, a couple of vibrators - and loads of watches. There was even a collar and leash with 'dirty slut' printed on it.

"So, you DO like your watches don't you Kath. So that's why those two you had had stopped working. You use them in your sex games! Well, that's fine by me! I can play that game, no problem!" As I rummaged in the box with one hand, I used the other to finger her as she lay squirming on the bed. Her breathing was fast and shallow, and I knew I could make her squirt if I fingered her anymore. I pulled my fingers out of her and thrust them towards him. "Suck your wife's cum off my fingers, Mark, see how tasty her pussy is." He meekly leant forward and took my fingers in his mouth, licking the juice off with his tongue. "There's a good boy."

An evil idea came into my head. "Lie down beside her, Mark, I want to see you next to your wife." He lay down, meekly, as I got the leash out and put it around her neck. I got back up onto the bed, holding one of the watches from the box. I knelt between her knees, looking down at her smooth-skinned tits and hard nipples. She still had the skirt on, but it had ridden up, so it wasn't in the way. I held the leash tight, looking into her pretty eyes.

"Lift her ankles, Mark, lift them up high and spread them wide, so I can fuck your wife's tight cunt." He looked down at her with a little fear in his eyes. This was, obviously, not part of their usual practice. I got the feeling that blow-jobs were as far as they usually went. But he did what I'd ordered, opening her legs wide. I thought I'd 'up the game' even further. "Now put this on my cock," I told him. I threw the watch to him. It was a simple, woman's, gold-coloured thing with a small bracelet. His hands were trembling as he did up the clasp around the base of my cock. "Now put it in her."

"What?"

"I said, put it in her! Take hold of it, and stuff it in her cunt. Then hold those legs wide while I fuck her!"

It felt odd, having a man touch my cock, but the look on their faces was worth it, as my length slowly pushed its way into her hot, wet pussy. I began to fuck her, slowly, enjoying the slurping sounds as her pussy lubricated my cock as it slid in and out. I could feel the watch push against my pubes each time I thrust it into her.

She began moaning with each thrust. "Ohh... Yes... Yes... Ohh... Fuck it... Fuck me... Ohh..." I began to push in harder. Leaning forward, I could grab and squeeze her beautiful big tits with one hand, while the other held on to the leash.

"Tell him what a dirty slut you are, Kath. Tell him!"

"I love it... I fucking love it! I'm a dirty whore with another man's cock buried in my greedy hot cunt... Oh fuck me, you big, hard bastard, fuck this dirty bitch's pussy. Fuck it hard."

I could see him getting turned on by all this. He was breathing harder, and he couldn't keep his eyes off her. I thought of another idea.

"Turn round, Mark. Lie on the bed, I want to see her suck you off." He dropped her legs, and almost ripped off his trousers in his haste. He quickly lay down, and I told her to climb on top of him, sixty-nine style, and suck him. It only took about five seconds before she had his small cock down her throat. At the same time, he was gripping her bum and sucking noisily at her pussy for all he was worth.

I got off the bed and went round to the box. First, I chained his wrists to her ankles, then I cuffed her wrists to his feet. I chose another watch and using the leash, I lifted her head off his hairy cock and dropped it over his length, before pushing her head back down onto him. I stood back and watched for a minute, stroking my cock, as they sucked each other, slurping and groaning. Her head was pumping up and down, her mouth sucking and licking his cock and the watch at the base of it. He had a harder job, as he now couldn't use his hands, but she was helping a little, by thrusting her pussy against his mouth as he licked her. It looked great, that sexy bum high in the air, bucking against his chin and mouth.

My turn again, and I didn't think he was going to like it.

"Time for more fucking, I think," I told them.

I knelt up on the bed between his hands and her ankles. I pushed my cock down onto her pussy lips. "You get a nice close-up now Mark, as your wife's pussy takes my spunk." As I slid home, l slapped her lovely round arse, making it nice and red, as my watch-decorated cock slammed into her pussy. She moaned with pleasure as I pumped into her. Loud, slapping sounds mixing with the squelches, as my body slammed against her shapely bum.

I reached back to where his hand was cuffed to her ankle and managed to twist his wedding ring off. I pulled out of her and, looking down at his face between her gaping legs, I grinned at him. He watched me put his ring on my finger, and then plunge it deep inside her.

"Oh, fuck, yes... YES!" she cried. Then I added another finger, then another. I had three of them, pumping really fast in and out of her tight, cunt hole as l spoke gently to him, watching it all happen. "She's my cum-slut bitch now, Mark. I'm finger-fucking MY wife's cunt. I slammed my fingers hard, in and out of her.

"I'm gonna make her cum. Watch me make MY wife squirt all her cunt juice, Mark, watch her..." I used my thumb on her clit, and changed the angle of my fingers to catch her G-spot. She screamed with pleasure, as her pussy let go, and my hands and thighs, as well as his face, got showered with her juices.

I slowed my fingering, then said to him "Now, I'm going to stick my ring finger up MY wife's arse, while I empty my load in her."

The look on his face was priceless, as I spread her juices up, over her arse hole and then slipped that ring finger right into her pink shitter. She yelped as it went in, but I quickly rammed my cock back into her pussy and began to fuck her harder and faster.

I reached under her and grabbed a tit, as I felt myself getting close to cumming.

"You ready, Kath? You ready for my hot cum?"

"Yes, baby, yes. Fuck it up me, fill me with it. My dirty-slut cunt wants your cum!"

That was it for me! I thrust deep and hard, three, four, five times, emptying my load into her, grunting loudly, as I felt her pussy cumming again at the same time. I gripped her arse hard as I shot my load in her, leaving every drop as deeply inside her as I could.

I stayed there a few moments before pulling slowly out. I looked down and watched as my spunk and her cum juice dribbled down onto his face. I climbed off the bed and went round to the other end. She was breathing heavily, his limp cock, having cum ages ago, lying limp against his thigh. I pushed my still half-hard cock in her face.

"Clean it off for me, Kath. Suck all that mixed juice off and leave me nice and clean." I held her head as she greedily slurped all our juices off my cock. She was able to get the whole thing in her mouth now, and even the watch got a good lick clean.

I undid the cuffs at her wrist, and as she rubbed them to ease the welts, I played with her tits and nipples again, enjoying the good fuck I'd just had.

"Take the watch off my cock, and the one off his cock, and put them on your cuckold husband's wrists. Let him feel the cum drying, while he wears them." She had to twist around to do it because they were still cuffed at that end, but she did manage it.

I left them like that as I got dressed, taking my time as I kept looking at her lovely, curvy, well fucked body.

"Right, I'm off. Thanks for that, Kath, very nice indeed. I may call again. And as for you, Mark, here..." I took his wedding ring off my finger and put it back on his. "Something to remember. Straight from MY wife's arse onto your finger. Enjoy."

And with that, I left them to find the cuff keys themselves, and I sauntered happily down the stairs and out into the lovely bright sunshine.

Sirden
Sirden
13 Followers