Watched in in the Hot Tub Pt. 02

Story Info
Logan invites the stranger to watch closer.
1.5k words
4.71
6.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/06/2023
Created 09/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PerfectV
PerfectV
15 Followers

Please read Part 1 first for the best experience otherwise enjoy!

Logan stood staring at the note for a while "Thanks for the show... next time may I can join in". His cock was stirring just reading the words, but he knew he could next share Clara. He was far too possessive; he was an exhibitionist, he loved being watched, potentially being caught -- it was all a turn on. Clara knew this and was often reluctant but with a bit of persuading, usually in the form of her clit being rubbed or her nipples sucked, she gave in. Logan was convinced she really loved it but didn't want to admit it. Logan grabbed the note and shoved it in the bin. He didn't want her to know they were being watched and he wanted to get a message to the person watching. Logan made them both a coffee and took it to bed before forming a plan. He wanted to be watched, and he wanted to know he was being watched by someone.

Later that day, before they went off to explore, Logan left a note under a rock on the edge of the balcony. "You can watch but don't touch... 10pm tonight. Only get close once she cannot think straight".

Clara and Logan explored a nearby town before taking a short walk in the snow in the surrounding woodland. Logan was so excited by the potential evening plans he could barely keep his hands off Clara.

"Did you enjoy last night baby?" he knowingly asked Clara whilst they walked.

"Yes Sir," she cheekily responded.

"Good, because tonight I want to take you outside again," Logan turned towards her with a satisfied grin before reaching down to kiss her possessively. "Say yes baby." He commanded.

"Yes Sir, but only once it is late,"

"Good girl," Logan's grin stretched wide, and they continued with their day. When they returned to the cabin Logan claimed he wanted to check the hot tub. He found his note gone and replaced with three words, "Make it good!".

The evening went on like any other when they were away, good food and good wine. Clara was tipsy by 9:30 and flirting heavily with Logan; he began to stroke her arm before running his fingers across the tops of her breasts. Clara at put on a low-cut top with a skirt knowing what Logan was planning for the night. The outfit was in her 'bedroom' wardrobe and almost exclusively set aside of events such as tonight. She took another sip of her wine, purposefully to calm her nerves of being so exposed.

"Come here baby," Logan whispered pulling her onto his lap. He reached up and kissed her passionately whilst rubbing along her thighs. As they kissed Logan stripped off her top and his own allowing their bare skin to press together. Clara could feel Logan's hard length against her core making her wetter by the second. After a few moments they broke apart and Logan reached around Clara before lifting her against him. They continued to kiss as he carried her outside. Logan tried to not look into the landscape to see who was watching them, and if they were there, instead he focused all his energy onto his partner. Logan sat her on the long outdoor dining area and began to kiss her deeply. His hand played with her nipples. When they pulled apart Logan heard his favourite words, "I want to get on my knees,". He smirked at Clara before stepping back and pushing his shorts down, his thick length stood proudly to attention. Clara hopped off the table before lowering herself to her knees, she slowly sucked his length into her mouth making his groan. Looking down and seeing Clara's focus on his cock he chanced looking out from the cabin, he saw a lone figure looking towards them and smiled. He then took Clara's hair in his hand and guided her for a few more minutes before the pleasure became too much.

"I want to cum inside you baby," Logan explained as he pulled away from Clara's open mouth. He then helped her stand before passionately kissing his partner. Logan then sat her back on the table before pushing her backwards. He pulled on her short skirt ripping it down her body and found her pussy fully exposed.

"No panties, bad girl," Clara giggled as Logan flipped her over; "count to five baby," and with that Logan began to spank her -- something which was fairly regular at him.

SMACK

"One," Clara practically moaned.

SMACK

"Ah! Two!" Logan's hand had hit harder this time causing a small jolt of pain.

SMACK

"Three!"

"You are going to say thank you for the last two," Logan leaned forward whispering in her ear whilst softly caressing her ass.

SMACK

"Four! Thank you, Sir,"

"Good girl,"

SMACK

"Five! Thank you, Sir!" Clara all but practically yelled.

"Such a good girl," Logan muttered to himself before pushing his hand between her legs and feeling the pool of wetness at her core. He then flipped her onto her back and pushed her up the table slightly. He then reached onto one of the chairs, where he had hidden supplies earlier (when he cam to rid the table of snow) and grabbed a blindfold.

Clara didn't hesitate as he placed the material over her face covering her eyes. Once he was satisfied, she couldn't see Logan tied her arms to the table top and beckoned the stranger watching with one finger. Logan lowered himself to his knees and began to lick Clara's pussy. He leant forward licking and sucking her pussy making her writhe in pleasure. Clara was getting louder by the minute and with her arms strapped down nothing could stop it. Logan pushed two fingers inside her core and began to fuck her with them. Clara's hips began to rise.

"Shhh baby, we don't want to wake everyone up," Logan soothed just before latched onto her clit. Almost instantly Clara began to orgasm, her cum rushing into his mouth as she silently screamed into the night. Logan stood up and looked over to find the stranger in full view now. The man was just smaller than him, well built and probably no more than 40 years old. He was watched Clara in awe. Logan took his wet fingers and wiped them into the top of the man's hand. He immediately reached forward and licked her juices; the man closed his eyes for a second and when they opened again they were heated. Logan smirked at the man.

"What should I do?" Logan mouthed at the man.

"Play with her breasts," the man mouthed back. Logan reached over Clara and began to roll her nipples.

"What do you want baby?"

"You. Fill me please. Fill me with your big hard cock baby," Logan began to align himself with Clara's core but for a second turned towards the man who had now released his cock and was slowly stroking it to the view of Logan and Clara. Logan's cock immediately was harder and he knew he was going to struggle to not cum instantly. He pushed into Clara's core and they both moaned at the sensation. No matter how many times he entered her the pleasure only seemed to increase.

Logan started off slowly, trying to control the speed he could cum but knowing someone was so openly watching them was driving him insane. Soon he began to move quicker and Clara, as best she could, was meeting every thrust. Logan soon lifted her hips slightly which meant he entered even deeper than before. Clara's new moans were music to his ears; they were louder and more desperate with each thrust. Soon he was pounding into her with speed and could feel the need to cum building. Clara moaned "please," and Logan immediately lowered her slightly, holding her hip with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other.

"Do you want to know a secret baby?" Logan exclaimed as he pounded into her.

"Yes," Clara breathlessly replied.

"Someone is watching us right now. He is watching you. I let him taste your cum off my fingers" Logan whispered in her ear. Clara gasped as Logan removed the blindfold swiftly. She turned her head and locked eyes with the man. Almost immediately Clara began to orgasm, Logan could feel the rush of wetness around his cock and it caused him to pound harder still.

"Fuck yes baby, cum on my cock,"

"Yes Sir, anything for you Sir," Clara moaned into the night, almost delirious with pleasure. Her moans immediately set Logan off and the small, almost discernible moan from a distance suggested the stranger watching them was cumming as well. Logan leaned over Clara, setting her hips down and slowly moving to calm themselves down before kissing her. When he looked up the stranger was gone, and they were both truly satisfied.

"I love you baby," he whispered against her lips, "you are such a good girl and such an exhibitionist."

PerfectV
PerfectV
15 Followers