Watching

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was finally finished, she collapsed to the ground. She found a pillow and pulled Mark down beside her. She was exhausted but excitedly fulfilled.

"Oh my god that felt amazing," she panted, trying to recover from her first-ever self-induced orgasm.

"I thought you'd like it," he replied as he started to caress her.

"I can't believe I missed out on that all these years," she gleefully told Mark as she laid her head on his shoulder. "I had an idea some of my friends did it, but no one ever told me how good it felt. Probably a good thing - If I'd known, I'd have done it all the time and probably gotten caught."

"So are you ravished in guilt right now?" he teasingly asked. "Do you see the fires of hell about to consume you?"

"Ha, ha, smart ass!" she playfully said as she noticed the unsatisfied bulge in his boxers. She reached inside them and took his erection into her hand. She gently caressed it while thinking about her new activity.

"Was it sexy to watch?" he asked

"Yeah, I'm amazed at how sexy it looked. I know now why some people have mirrors on their ceilings." She thought for a moment, then asked "So how often do you do it?" she was still playing with his dick.

"Are you sure you want to know?" He asked.

"Yeah, if you aren't too embarrassed to tell me."

"I'm not embarrassed. I don't mind," he replied.

"I'm pretty much down to once a day now," he added very casually.

"EVERY DAY?" she asked very excitedly.

"Yeah, most days," he responded. He was much calmer than she was. "Unless..."

"Wow, I would have thought a couple of times per week," she added. "...and unless what?"

"Sometimes you walk through the house naked, and that's an extra time. Sometimes it's something as simple as a touch, or a smile, or a kiss - it doesn't take much from you to get me excited. Some days I don't do it, but that doesn't happen very often". She was as impressed as he was casual.

She didn't add anything else to the topic, but there was one more thing he wanted to include.

"When we were dating, three-times-per-day was common." he added

"You can cum that many times?" she asked

"Well..." he said. "You can when you're young and have a hot girlfriend!"

"When did you find time?" she asked

"Well, I would wake up thinking of fucking you the night before, so I would get hard and have to jack off. Then later in the day, it would be time to get ready. In the shower I would be thinking of fucking you that night and would get hard..."

He paused but she finished his thought. "And have to jack off?"

"Yeah, of course," he replied. "And, I could go a lot longer when we were fucking if it hadn't been too long since I last came. It was practical as well."

"OK, so that's twice," she responded.

"Then we would fuck, so that's three... and after I dropped you off at home I couldn't stop thinking of your body and how you felt, and how gorgeous you are, so had to do it again so I could go to sleep. So four... Unless sometimes we fucked more than once."

"Well that's impressive - and amazing" she replied with a very seductive smile. "But I guess it isn't as much now? I've heard that once you turn 30 you can't do it as often."

"I'm doing just fine," he said taking in the full length of her barely clothed body. "And when I have this for motivation, I won't have any problems any time soon..."

He rubbed her legs, stomach, arms - all the beautiful, non-sexual parts of her incredible body.

"So what are we going to do about this?" Jenn asked as she again started stroking his dick. It hadn't gotten even the tiniest bit soft as they talked.

"There are still two more parts to my birthday sex," he told her. "The first time I told you what to do. Now I just want to sit back and watch while you do it yourself. But after you take off the rest of your clothes."

This time Jenn didn't object. Mark used the pillows to build a pallet where she could comfortably lay back and play with herself but still watch in the mirror. She finished the glass of wine, took of the camisole and laid it on the desk, then sat down on the palette Mark made her. She made sure she could see her large, firm boobs and pink nipples in the mirror then slid her panties down her long legs. She threw them on the ground, but Mark retrieved them before sitting down near her. He didn't have to look in the mirror this time so sat where he could watch the show she was giving him but not block her view of the mirror. He took off his boxers and leaned against the wall. Before she started, he held her panties to his face and breathed in the aroma of her pussy.

She had never seen him do this before, but after tasting herself on his mouth earlier that evening she imagined it had to be hot. Jenn cupped her boobs and squeezed them the way Mark often did in the early parts of their love-making sessions. She had touched them many times, but always in a clinical way with no thought or desire of pleasure. But for the first time ever she wanted to enjoy her own touch the way she enjoyed his. She noticed their weight and firmness, and even their size and how far they stood up from her chest. But mostly she noticed how she felt it deep inside her pussy when she rolled her nipples between her thumb and fingers. And she also noticed as soon as she felt that itch she had to explore it and see how she could satisfy it. So one hand found its way down her stomach, through the short-trimmed pubic hair and to that most desirable place between her legs. And immediately on touching it she whimpered with delight at the massive pleasure she felt.

From the time Mark first unsnapped that denim skirt and removed her panties for the first time he had lusted to see Jenn with her hand between her gorgeous legs probing for her own satisfaction. With this fantasy finally fulfilled, he was shocked that it was much sexier than he ever fantasized. Now he was ready to join her. He had already shared that he often masturbated why fantasizing about her, he now wanted to do the same while looking at the real thing. He took his throbbing erection into his right hand and very slowly pumped it up and down. He was so aroused from watching her touch herself for the past hour that he knew he could cum whenever he wanted to.

"You are so sexy," he whispered to her as she worked between her legs. "This is a major fantasy come true."

She smiled her Naughty Jenn smile but never slowed the motion of either hand. She would watch her reflection for a time, then look at her real body, and then watch Mark.

"I want you to tell me when you're going to cum so I can cum with you," he added.

She shook her head in agreement but continued the self-stimulation. She would play with her clit, then slide past it until her finger was inside her incredibly wet pussy. She loved the feeling of both even though they were very different, but when she would look at Mark it was easy to tell it made him hotter when she had her finger inside.

"Are you going to be able to fuck me after you make yourself cum?" she asked, watching his hand slowing pumping his cock. "I've done everything you wanted, and it's been amazing, but I need you inside me, too."

"Yeah, I want to fuck, too. Don't worry, I'll be ready. Your beautiful lips always get the job done."

He closed his eyes and imagined her full, red lips taking his erection inside her mouth. He was so close to cumming that the visual nearly finished the job. He had to slow the stroking so he could cum with her. He opened his eyes again and and fixated on the middle finger of her left hand probing her wetness. Her engagement and wedding rings next to the probing finger were a new, exciting visual stimulant. She saw his gaze hungrily watching her finger inside her wetness, and she probed a little deeper. She briefly touched her G-spot, and every nerve in her body tingled.

"Mark, I'm going to make myself cum. This feels so fucking good I'm going to cum again. I'm going to cum so hard from fingering my own pussy..."

Mark was ready to cum. He watched her body stiffen, then tremble, and as she moaned in rapturous pleasure he knew she was cumming. He stroked harder and faster, and he took one last smell of her panties without taking his eyes off the glorious site of her hips pulsing to her own touch.

"I'm going to cum, too. You're going to make me shoot my load..."

But before he could finish the sentence he felt the tingling in his erection and put her panties over the head of his dick.

The first pulse of ejaculate shot into the silky material causing a large, dark, wet spot. He moaned loudly as additional streams of cum followed, adding to the wet spot. He slowed his stroking as the final drops coated Jenn's panties and his all-night erection was finally relieved.

"I've never seen you do that before," Jenn cooed as she reached up to Mark and pulled him down beside her.

"It's very sexy," she added.

Jenn reached between Mark's legs and wrapped her hand around the wet panties covering his dick. For the first time tonight he was not hard. She wanted to feel him inside her but knew it would take a little time and some of her help. After seeing him watch her every move while she had her first-ever self-induced orgasm, she felt a new closeness that was intriguing and erotic.

"So did you enjoy your first time masturbating?"

"Yeah, I can't believe I never tried this before," she casually responded as she used her cum-covered panties to clean the remaining drops off him.

"So do you think you'll try it again some day?" he asked watching her every move.

She cut her eyes up to see his reaction. "Yeah, I need lots of practice, so probably as soon as you fall asleep!" She took him in her mouth enjoying the lingering taste of his cum, and as she licked off the last remnants she could feel him getting hard in her mouth.

12