Watching... Ch. 03 - CAUGHT

Story Info
I may have gotten caught, but I enjoy the consequences.
3.2k words
4.59
7.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shellyvan
Shellyvan
19 Followers

It's been a week, since my BF and I had some of the hottest sex, we've had in a long time. I guess, until that night, I didn't realize that our sex life, had gotten a little stale over time. I mean, it was still great sex, don't get me wrong....it had just gotten a little...boring. Same old, same old.

So, today, I went out and did a little shopping, to try to keep it spicy! I just returned with the cutest, sexiest, sheer, crotchless, full body suit. When I tried it on at the lingerie shop, I HAD to have it. I look really hot in it! So much so, that I have to put it back on right now and look in the mirror.

Yep...I look SUPER HOT!!!

After staring at myself in my new lingerie, in the full-length mirror in our bedroom. I sit on the edge of the bed, pulling out a couple of pair of sexy panties that i had also purchased. I looked out my bedroom window, through my slightly turned up blinds, and my mouth falls open. My sexy neighbor lady is frantically banging her pussy with a vibrator. I can see the "O" of her mouth in her profile, as she chases after her orgasm. As I sit and watch her in fascination, she throws her head back, panting, trying to catch her breath, and she slowly pulls her vibrator out of her sated cunt, and then brings it up to her mouth, and proceeds to clean her cum off of it, with her tongue. Now that, is fucking hot!

Without warning, she jumps off of the bed, and disappears out of my view. So, I start putting my new panties away, and start to change back into my clothes, and there's a knock on the front door. And then another. And another. Whoever is on the other side, must have something important to tell me, or that they need.

Since they won't quit knocking, I grab my bathrobe, and throw it around me to cover up my new bodysuit, and well, me too.

When I reach the door, i look through the peep hole. My hand flies to my mouth, coving up the gasp that is escaping my throat. It's Her! WHAT. THE. FUCK.???

I shake out my hands, trying to calm my nerves. Why is she over here? What does she want? She was just giving herself the sexiest orgasm, and now she's over here??

I try to pull myself together, as I reach for the deadbolt lock, and turn it. I grab the door knob, and pull it open only about 4 inches. Just enough so that we can see each other's faces.

"May I help you?" I ask, trying to sound unaffected by the fact, that I have spied on this woman, invading her privacy 3 times now...

She smiles, showing me her perfectly straight, white teeth. God, she is a beautiful woman to look at. "Hi, I'm Andrea, but I go by Andi. I'm your next-door neighbor." she says to me. Even her voice, washes over the sensitive spots on my body, making my nipples harden like little erasers, on the end of a #2 pencil.

"Hi Andi, it's nice to meet you. I'm sorry, I can't invite you in, I was getting ready to jump in the shower." I mean, why else would I be wearing a bathrobe at this time of day? Jeez, I feel like an idiot, hiding behind my front door.

She smiles at me, but it doesn't reach her eyes, as if she doesn't believe me. "Well....when you are all done with your "Shower", I'd really like you to come over. You know, get to know each other a little. I mean, we are neighbors...I thought it was time that we introduced ourselves and chatted a little."

My mouth falls open, and a stammer, trying to think of an excuse as to why I can't go over today. I mean, MY GOD!!! I JUST watched this woman bring herself to one hell Uva orgasm. I can't possibly sit across from her, and look her in the eye, and make small talk with her.

She must sense my urge to escape committing to coming over, because before i can even get any sound out of my mouth, she says, "So, I'll see you in a half an hour." She waves at me, as she starts to make her way back across the lawn, towards her house. I just stand there, with the door ajar, watching her walk away, not knowing how I am possibly going to feel comfortable, getting to know Andi. I'm not sure I could possibly get to know her any better than I already do. I close my eyes, drop my head, and close the door, locking it again.

Well, I guess I am taking that shower, because I can't go over there, not looking like I just stepped out of one. Then she would surely know, I was lying to her. I definitely don't want to start off on the wrong foot. And I definitely don't want Andi to think I'm some, big, fat, liar.

So, I take a shower, get dressed, put on my shoes, take a DEEP breath, and head across the lawn over to Andi's house. I knock on the door lightly, hoping she won't hear me knock. I mean, if she doesn't answer the door, at least I can honestly say that I came by, but she didn't answer. No such luck. She immediately answers the door, a big smile on her face. I try to return just as big of a smile. Andi steps aside, and lets me in.

When my boyfriend and I first bought our house, I had come over and peeked in the windows of this one. Curious of the layout and looks. It was a disaster! There were holes in the sheetrock, a horribly stained carpet. It just needed A LOT of work.

As I walk in and looking around, I see that all walls have been replaced, as has the carpet, which is now a plush beige. It had been fixed up beautifully. And, they didn't seem to spare ANY expenses. Everything matched in browns, slate blues, and off whites. The furniture was beautiful, and looked like it was made to go with everything else in the house. It was a far cry from before they moved in.

Andi, ushers me in through the living room, into a beautiful kitchen with a Gen Aire Island in the middle. There's a sliding glass door that leads out to the back patio. She tells me to go have a seat, and she will be right out with drinks.

I look around the back yard, which they have landscaped like Pro's. I wonder to myself, if that's what her husband does...landscaping? It's so green and lush with a pond and flowers of all varieties, all over.

Andi returns with a glass in each hand, and offering me one of them.

"I hope you like Margaritas", she says, as she hands me the refreshing drink.

"I do", I reply, taking a sip off of the edge of the glass. Mmmmmm...damn, that's a good drink. She sits in the chair across from me. She's just looking at me and smiling. I'm wondering if I have toilet paper on the bottom of my shoe or something?

"What?" I ask. I take a longer sip of my drink, trying to ignore the uncomfortable knot in my stomach.

She sets down her drink on the table in between us, still smiling at me. I should probably put my drink down as well, but instead, I bring it up to my mouth, tilt my hand and take 3 long gulps. Her smile, seemingly for no reason, has got me very uncomfortable.

"I know.", Andi says to me. Still with that stupid grin on her face.

"You know? You know what?" Jeez, do I look like a mind reader? What a strange woman, i think to myself.

Andi's smile widens as she tells me, "I know!"

I'm looking at her, I'm sure like a deer staring at headlights, as I am completely clueless as to what she is talking about.

"Oh, come on. You don't have to play stupid with me. I know you've been watching me."

All of the air leaves my lungs. I'm sure my eyes are as big as fifty cent pieces. My mouth opens, then shuts again, and then opens as I stammer, trying to find a way out of this back yard, and back into my sanctuary across the lawn.

"Watching you? What are you talking about? I haven't been watching you." Yeah, I might believe me, if my voice didn't go up 3 octaves, making me sound like a teenager lying to her parents about wrecking the car.

I tip my glass to my lips again, chugging what's left of the Margarita. As I set the glass on the table, Andi reaches over and grabs, standing up, telling me she will be right back.

I should get up and leave. Nows my chance. Oh my God! I am morified! How did she know I had watched her pleasure herself? Oh My God! I watched her with her husband also! My fingers find my mouth, as I start chewing on my nails, thinking about how i'm going to explain myself.

Andi quickly returns, handing me another glass of Margarita. Taking it, I drink half of it down, in one swallow. I look up and Andi is just staring at me, still smiling.

"Listen Andi, you've made a mist......." She cuts me off, before I can finish my sentence, and says, "it's okay. I think it's really hot that you like to watch me, and my husband also."

"you do? I mean, I didn't, but you think it's hot?"

She pulls the corner of her soft bottom lip in her mouth, biting down on it with her teeth. She nods her head up and down. "I do. I like watching other people fuck too. My husband and I, we like to try different things.....sexually."

My mouth suddenly feels dry, so I finish the other half of my second Margarita. Andi stands up taking the glass from my hand, and heads into her kitchen to make me another.

When she hands me my third glass, i'm still in shock of what she has just told me, and I drink half of that one down too, staring at the cement patio below my feet.

"Are you okay? I mean, it's no big deal. As I said, I enjoy you and your boyfriend watching us. It's a real turn on."

I look up at her face and finish the third glass. Again, she retreats to the kitchen and makes me another drink. When she hands me that one, I only drink about a quarter of it, and set it on the table.

"May I use your bathroom? Tequila, it goes right through me." She gives me directions to the bathroom in her house. When I stand up, the back yard spins just enough for me to lose my footing, and plop back in the patio chair. I'm pretty much, already drunk. I stand again slower, so that I don't make a fool out of myself again. I walk into her house fairly straight, I think, and find the restroom. Once inside, I close the door and lean against it, putting my head in my hands. This is so embarrassing. Fuck, what am I going to say to her? "I'm sorry I'm such a pervert?"

As I run through my mind, how I'm going to explain my actions, I use the toilet, flush, and wash my hands. I look in the mirror, and everything is blurry. Fuck, now I'm drunk too. I attempt to sober myself up by splashing some cold water on my face. That didn't help.

I open the bathroom door and start down the hallway. "In here", I hear Andi's voice coming from inside the house. I get to the end of the hall, and she's sitting on her couch. "I brought your drink in." She dangles the glass in her hand to show me she had grabbed it. "Come, lets sit in here." She pats the cushion next to her.

Well, I'm feeling a little week in the knees, so sitting down, sooner rather than later, sounds like a great idea. I walk over to the couch and sit next to Andi. I pick up my drink, and take another large gulp.

We sit and talk about other things, thank God, like our hobbies, what our men do for a living. You know...normal conversation between 2 neighbors. My eyes feel like they're crossing, and I am starting to become one with the couch. Gradually i slide down in the corner as we talk.

I guess I had passed out, because I wake up to the sound of someone moaning. And then I realize that someone is me. My head is still foggy and spinning, but, I feel a wet, soft mouth on my breast. And, another moan, escapes my lips. I lift my head as much as I am able, opening one eye to see who has their mouth on me. Fuck...There's Andi, sucking on my breast, running her tongue around my sensitive nipple. Then she moves to the other one. I try to move, but I can't. I'm too drunk to even try to stand up. I try to speak, but my words are incoherent as Andi continues to lick and suck on my tits, "Shhh. Just lie there and relax. I can tell you like this. I love the way you moan when I touch you." And hell, I DO like it. It feels different than when my boyfriend has got his mouth on me. This just feels.... more intimate?

I can feel her hands moving from cupping my breasts, down to the button on my shorts. I should stop her. But damn, I don't want to. I like the way her mouth feels on my body. And my pussy is throbbing. Not just a little. It's throbbing, and needy and wants her attention.

After she gets the zipper down, she starts peppering my stomach with kisses, moving down my body. I feel her hands on the waistband of my shorts, and she pulls them down over my hips, taking my panties down with them. I can feel the coolness of the air on my flesh, as it is uncovered. Andi puts both her hands under each leg, bringing them up around my hips, and then places them both on either side of my stomach, as she spreads my legs farther apart with her shoulders. Her mouth is warm, wet, and soft.

As I lay there, I keep telling myself, i need to stop her and go home. I've never been with a woman before sexually. Yes, I'd be lying if I said watching girl on girl porn, didn't make my pussy wet. But I've never experienced it personally and hadn't really thought too much about it. However, now that Andi has taken the initiative, I'm not sure I want to stop her. Correction..I KNOW I don't want to stop her.

Suddenly, I feel Andi's tongue swipe across my clit. A deep moan escapes the back of my throat. Her tongue is wet, hot and flat as it runs up and down my slit. My hips arch, chasing her mouth. "Mmmm, you like that, don't you?" I don't respond, I just lay there, taking what she is willing to give me. Andi continues to run her tongue up and down my pussy. I moan and mewl, not recognizing my own voice. I sound so needy and turned on. I feel her fingers at my entrance. Again, my hips arch and this time, move towards her hand. Her hot breath all over my thighs, my clit, my entrance. The sensation is like none I've ever felt with any man.

She slowly pushes a finger inside me. Fuck, it feels so good. She inserts another finger, as her tongue finds my clit, and she sucks my skin into her mouth. "Fuck, yesss", I hiss. She curves her fingers upward, finding that spongy spot. She strokes it with expertise, making my G-spot tingle. My hips move, involuntarily, riding her two fingers eagerly. "Mmmm, you like that?", Andi asks. "Oh, fuck yes. Lick my clit while you fuck me with your fingers." She doesn't disappoint. She licks and sucks on my button, fucking me, rubbing my G-spot. I can feel the tingle in my lower belly. I know that feeling. I'm going to cum.

I reach down and fist her hair in my hand. Pushing her face closer to my pussy. My hips are bucking, riding her mouth and fingers. "Oh Fuck. I'm going to cum, Andi. Fuck me, fuck me fast and hard." Andi starts pumping her fingers in and out of my cunt, while sucking and biting on my clit. I feel my body stiffen, as I continue to rider her mouth and hand. My release washes over me like a tsunami. I cum hard.

"Fuck Andi, don't stop. It feels so good. Fuck yes, Fuck me right there." She keeps pumping her fingers in and out of me, as I ride my orgasm, until my body goes limp and i am sated, and thoroughly fucked, and licked.

Andi slowly moves back up my body. I am almost completely sober at this point. She moves in towards my face, her lips swollen and glistening with my juices. She kisses me softly, pushing her tongue in between my lips. I return the kiss, our tongues exploring each other's mouths. She breaks the kiss and looks at me and smiles. I give her a small smile back. I feel a little embarrassed, as I have never been with another woman. But I also now realize what i have been missing out on.

"That wasn't so bad now, was it?"

I smile at her, "not at all." I look at her, not really sure what to say. So, I say what comes to my mind. "Thank You."

Andi looks at me and smiles, her mouth still covered with my cum. "you're quite welcome. You should go, our men will be home soon. Maybe you can come back over tomorrow?" As I look in her eyes, I can see her invitation is genuine. And I definitely want to come back over again.

"I will, if I have time." I tell her, as I stand up and put my clothes back on. I start for the door and Andi grabs my wrist pulling me back towards her. She smiles at me, and then kisses my lips. So softly. She walks me to the door, as we say our goodbyes.

I don't really remember walking back across the lawn to my home. I was too busy thinking about how good Andi made me feel. I no longer felt embarrassed or guilty about watching her. As a matter of fact, I am going to watch her a lot more.

Shellyvan
Shellyvan
19 Followers