Watching... Ch. 02

Story Info
Self pleasure, is very satisfying.
1.6k words
4.66
7.7k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shellyvan
Shellyvan
18 Followers

A month has gone by, since my "spying" incident on the neighbors. I've completely put the thought that the neighbors next door, don't seem to mind that they open their sex life to myself and my boyfriend. Well....I've made every effort to.

It's a Thursday night, and I fell asleep in my easy chair. I wake up around 11:10pm. The entire house is dark. I look over on the couch, but, he's not there. I'm guessing he's gone to bed. I wonder why he left me out here? He usually wakes me up to go to bed. Weird.

I get up, check the doors, make sure he locked up. He did. I stop in the hall bath, on the way to my bedroom to pee. I do my business, flush the toilet, wash my hands. The usual routine. And, I walk down the hallway to my bedroom. I realize, it's REALLY dark in our house, without any lights on.

As I get closer to the bedroom door, I hear a sound. Kind of like, panting?? So, I slow my walk as I get nearer to the doorway to our room. The door is slightly ajar. I peek my head in, and at first, am a little shocked at what I find.

My boyfriend, is sitting on the edge of the bed, looking out our window through the turned up blinds. In the shadows, I can barely make out the shadows of what looks like....HE'S JACKING OFF?

I quietly push through the bedroom door, and inch around the side of the bed, to the foot of the bed, to get a better look.

Sure as shit, he's got his hand wrapped around his stiff cock, stroking away, watching the neighbors fuck.

At first, I'm irritated...I mean, I AM right here! He could be putting all of his effort into my pussy, rather than his hand. But, as I stand there, watching him give himself a slow hand job, I realize, I'm REALLY turned on. I mean, my pussy is throbbing, and I can feel the moisture gathering inside of me. I wasn't sure if I should clear my throat and let him know I was standing in the room, watching him stroke himself, or just keep watching this HOT display before me.

Watching a man jack off, has ALWAYS been a big turn on for me. But, my boyfriend has only jacked off for me once. He said it was too private, and he wasn't comfortable masturbating in front of me. But, every time we fuck, he's all about me touching myself in front of him. It's one of our ON-GOING arguments.

So, I decide to stay put, and watch him pleasure himself, while watching the neighbors pleasure each other.

I'm suddenly sweating. Miserably hot and uncomfortable. I quietly and quickly remove my outer clothing, and then, my bra and panties. I am stark ass naked.

My boyfriend, still unaware that I am only a foot or so away from him, has his hand and fingers, tightly wrapped around his hard cock. He's moving it up and down his shaft, slowly, methodically. I can see a sheen of precum at the end of his tip in the little bit of light coming through the window. As I stand and watch, he brings his palm over the top of his crown, lubricating his hand, before he slides it back down to the base.

Watching him touch himself so intimately, has my head reeling, my pussy dripping and aching. I slide my hand down my stomach, and slowly let my finger run across my clit, before running it through the folds of my soaking wet pussy. Fuck!! I am so wet!! I slip my finger between my lips, at my entrance. My finger slides right in. I am so turned on, watching my boyfriend stroke his cock, that I easily slip another finger in. My other hand finds my breast. It pulls on my hard nipple, while I fuck my pussy with my finger. I have to hold back the moan sitting at the back of my throat. I don't want to interrupt him, and be left needy, because he is too prude to pleasure himself in front of me.

I move my fingers in and out of my pussy slowly, so that I don't make any of those "squishy" sounds, bringing his attention to the fact that I am there, and watching him. But, it's so painful. My pussy aches. She aches to be fucked hard and well. I somehow manage to maintain my personal needs, so that I can continue to watch the beautiful sight in front of me.

While he slowly strokes his cock, watching the neighbors through the window, his breathing is hitching in his throat. With his other hand, he reaches down and pulls on his balls. Giving them little squeezes in between. He lets out a low moan, which I feel all the way to my core. My pussy responds by thumping harder.

I peel my eyes away from him, to take a peek across the yard. The neighbor has a fist full of her hair, as he stands behind her, pounding his cock into her pussy hard and fast. I can see the sweat on both their bodies. It glistens like diamonds in the darkest of skies. I can faintly hear her cries of ecstacy, as she pushes back, fucking him back as hard as she can.

I look back to my boyfriend, who has now picked up the pace in which he strokes his rock hard cock. He's moving his hand so fast, it is now a blur, moving up and down his shaft. His breathing is heavier. He is literally panting like a dog, on a hot summer day, that has been left outside in the heat.

I start pushing my fingers deeper, faster, in and out of my needy, wet pussy. I forget all about him hearing the "squish" of my fingers filling my soaked hole. I push them in and out quickly, rubbing my clit with my palm with each thrust of my fingers.

As he strokes his cock, his strokes become quicker, more desperate, and he is hyper-ventilating with each stroke. He's beating his cock so hard, the entire headboard on the bed, is rattling and making the same noises it does, when he's pounding my pussy in our bed.

I stand there with my legs spread as far apart as i can spread them, without losing my balance. My hand speed is matching his now. Both of us frantic in our search for release.

I lose control, and moan audibly, catching my boyfriends attention, making him aware that i am watching him pleasure himself, while i pleasure myself.

Instantly, we both stop. Not moving and he's glaring at me. His stare is filled with....anger? or? Heated desire? I can't quite tell, and I am suddenly frozen. I can't move nor speak. I mean, what do I say? I could tell him the truth. "Hey babe, that's so fucking hot, please don't stop." But, I've said it before, and been disappointed in his lack of participation.

He drops his cock from his hand, and jumps off of the bed, stalking towards me. I can't move. I'm scared that he's mad. I don't know what he is going to do, or what he is thinking.

He grabs me by my wrist, yanking my fingers out of my pussy. I whimper at both the loss, and the fear of what his going to do.

As he reaches me, he gets behind me and pushes me over the edge of the bed. I fall flat against the bedspread, raking my sensitive nipples across the fabric. I feel him lean over my back. He uses his feet to spread my legs apart, and i feel his hardness, poking at my entrance. My pussy is so wet, he slips right inside of me. Curling his hands under my arms, he grabs both shoulders and pulls me up and back, towards him. I feel him slowly retreat, until just the head of his dick sits at my opening. He pushes forward, hard and fast, filling me completely. For the next 4 or 5 minutes, he pounds my pussy like he's hitting a nail with a hammer in a contractors race. He's relentless as he fucks me harder and faster with each stroke.

I scream in ecstacy. I don't care who hears me. I'm in such heaven, his cock rubbing my G-spot perfectly each time he pushes inside of me.

"I can't hold on any longer baby, cum for me. CUM FOR ME NOW!"

On his demand, my body trembles as I let go and cum hard. My pussy is sloppy and trembling, biting down on his cock. Sucking him in deeper until I feel his hot streams of cum, filling me up. He lets out a howl and stills inside of me. He then starts pounding my pussy fast and hard again, until he lets out another howl and stills in me again.

He lay on top of me, as we both gasp for air. Our bodies stuck together from sweat. I don't know how long we lay there. His cock nestled deep inside of me.

He finally pulls out of me, and I can hear him step into the master bath. He comes back with a warm rag, and gently, attentively cleans my pussy. He gives me little kisses on my should blades as he cleans our juices from my sore, but sated pussy.

When he finishes cleaning me up, i crawl up the bed and under the covers. He cleans his cock off with the rag, then joins me, under the sheets. I curl into his side, as he pulls me closer, and my head lay on his chest.

I don't know if any mention will be made of what happened here tonight. But, I DO hope that it happens again.

I'm beginning to really like our neighbors.....

Shellyvan
Shellyvan
18 Followers