Watching Aunt Mickey Smoke

Story Info
Smoking Fetish.
1.6k words
4.44
9.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

***

I would enjoy visiting with my Aunt Micky and my two cousins, sometimes spending a night or two with them to catch up on old times. My Aunt Micky was both a very pretty woman and a heavy smoker. Well, there was one night when she left me alone with my cousin to go out bowling. The two of us stayed up late, watching Saturday Night Live then the late night Don Kirshners rock concert, smoking plenty of weed and having a good time.

Around two AM, my aunt got dropped off and holy shit, she was so drunk, she could hardly walk. We had to help her get to the bedroom, and my cousin Sue helped undress her and I couldn't believe my eyes. Aunt Micky was drunk, lying on her back and in these almost see-through peach panties and matching bra. Her panties were stained and her huge, hairy bush was poking out from around the sheer fabric.

Sue caught me staring, "Dave, look at that slut. She went out and got fucked. Look at all that cum."

I was in shock, not only because I could see all that sperm on her hairy cunt, but also because of Sue calling her a slut. I wondered, 'Was it true? Was Aunt Mickey a slut?'

I felt my cock stiffen and I asked Sue, "Can I see if she got fucked?"

Sue laughed like crazy from all the grass we smoked and then pulled down her mom's panties. Holy fucking shit, I couldn't believe what I saw as a thick load of cum flowed from her hairy pussy.

"Look, she got ass fucked too," said Sue, and I'm drawn to her red-tinted asshole that's leaking cum. I get so turned on, I disregard the fact she's family and want to put my cock in her hairy leaking holes.

Sue's seen enough and says, "Come on, let's go smoke a bowl," and turns off the overhead light, but leaves the lamp on. We make our way downstairs and smoke the weed, but I can't stop thinking about my aunt's cum-filled hairy cunt and I start rubbing my cock through my jeans. The image of her two holes being used and filled keeps playing in my head.

"I'm gonna crash," says Sue, and she kisses me on the cheek. I think to myself, 'I love you Sue...and I wonder if your pussy is hairy like your mother's.' I pass out on the couch and wake up to piss, and smell the heavy scent of cigarette smoke in the air. I peek into Sue's room and she's still passed out, so I make my way to Aunt Micky's room and peek through the crack in the door, and holy shit, jackpot!

Aunt Micky is spread wide open, smoking a cigarette with long, hard drags, with this massive cucumber wedged in her black haired cunt. She's on the bed, fucking her brown pussy lips with the cucumber- I can't believe how big it is - and moaning with deep lust in between long sexy drags on the cigarette. I watch her pretty lips release the smoke as she rams that huge cum-coated cucumber deeper inside her leaking twat. Next thing I know, she pulls the cucumber out and starts putting it in her mouth, licking her own pussy cream off the sides. She puffs on the cig and blows the sexy smoke on the huge cum-coated cucumber before sliding it into her tight mouth. It's so big, I can't believe it can fit as she spreads her lips wide and teases it with her tongue.

I free my big, hard dick as quietly as possible and spit on my hand, careful not to make a sound. I wish to myself that I was as large as that cucumber and deep in her sexy, smoke filled mouth. She pulled the cucumber out, took another drag on the cigarette and shoved the swollen green dildo back into her wet, hairy cunthole.

"Ooh, God, it hurts so good," she moaned, the smoke expelling from her lungs in a cloud as she fucked herself. I tried keeping pace, pretending I'm inside her as she moved the cucumber in and out like a blur. I see her rub her big, hard, dark brown nipples with the cig between her fingers, pinching and pulling them as she kept on fucking herself with the cucumber.

"Oh God, yes, uhhhaaahhh," she moaned, the last of the cigarette burning away. She put it out and quickly grabbed and lit a new one before going absolutely wild, rubbing her clit with the cigarette in her hand she fucked the hell out of her hairy cunt, going faster and faster. Instantly, I feel the cum shooting from my cock, jet after hot jet of sperm flies in ropes all over the carpet as Aunt Micky yells out, "Fuck me, fuck me, I'm cumming, oh yes." She shakes like wild as her pretty face turns to a thing of beauty, her facial expressions showing how great she feels. She squirts her pussy cum so hard, it's like she's pissing with how much love juice that's coming out of her snatch. She starts shaking and quivering as I'm stuck in a lustful daze, wishing my aunt was my girlfriend.

I'm ready to pull my undies up and split, but she's so beautiful with her legs wide open, I take another look and watch her take another drag on the cigarette and she french inhales the smoke and drinks a bit of the tequila directly from the bottle before rolling onto her stomach. I'm thinking the show's over, she's going to bed when she grabs the wet, cum-coated cucumber and sticks a finger in her brown-ringed asshole. She starts to finger-fuck her dark, naughty hole and I can hear her moans of pleasure as she goes from one to two fingers. My young dark cock is so hard it hurts as I watch my beautiful, sexy aunt slide a third finger into her hairy asshole. I start jacking off at this scene of anal pleasure.

"Ey mi amor Kiko, ey Kiko," she moans in Spanish and slides that cucumber into her stretched out asshole. "Ey, ey, oh Kiko."

'That's not my uncle's name,' I tell myself, 'that must be the guy who left his cum in my aunt's pussy and ass.'

I get even more excited by this revelation and feel the cum in my balls as I see her slide the big thick cucumber deep inside her wide open asshole. I squeeze my hard dick tightly and can hear the cum ooze from my fat cockhead as my aunt buries the thick cucumber deep in her ass. She quickly rolls onto her back, and I stare at her hairy hot cunt and those hard brown nipples on her sexy tits. I start jerking faster and faster when she reaches over and grabs a cigarette, lights it up and takes a puff, slowly exhaling the smoke through a moan. I wish, at that very moment, I could cum in and all over her sexy smoking mouth.

She starts fucking her ass with the cucumber, holding the cigarette in one hand like I enjoy as she moans in orgasmic lust with each and every thrust. My heart is racing and my cock is ready to explode, but I want to come with my beautiful tia. She then pulled the cucumber from her asshole and smelled it before sliding it into her mouth. I feasted my eyes on her as she tried to push it into her throat; her mouth is so stretched out, it reminds me of the blow up doll I saw in my uncle's porn magazine, then wonder if this 'Kiko' left his cum in her mouth as well.

Ths sends me to new heights and I can't wait to see my aunt pull the saliva-coated cucumber from her lips. She does just that and takes a long, hard drag from the cigarette and blows the smoke all over the cucumber, making me cum like a buck in rut. My hot sperm shoots fucking everywhere as jets of burning cum land at her bed. I quickly duck around the corner, wondering if I'm going to get busted and too afraid to look.

I hear her moaning from the next room, "Oh God, oh yes, I'm cumming," and I peek back in and see that sexy cigarette dangling from her mouth as she rams the huge cum-coated cucumber back up her hairy twat. I hear the sounds of her love juices as she fucks herself harder and faster while puffing on the cig. Desperately, I want to run in there and taste that hairy cunt, to put my tongue deep in her asshole, kiss and touch her.

She starts shaking wildly like a wild animal and yells out, "Fuck me, fuck me. I'm cumming, ahh, oh God yes," and I watch her hairy pussy explode, squirting cunt juice in long streams. I open my mouth, hopeful that it would reach all the way to my spot behind the door, but I knew it wouldn't. She takes a drag off the cig and puts it out before turning off the light.

I tiptoe back to the couch and smoke a big bowl of weed. As I'm sitting there, smoking and catching a good buzz, I think of hoping for salad and that huge, cunt juice-covered cucumber being in that salad. I laugh like a hyena and crash, wishing my aunt was my girlfriend.

I spend time thinking that I want a lot of girlfriends when I'm older and hope they wear hoop earrings, blue eye shadow, wedge high heels and smoke long, sexy cigarettes. To all the women who wear and do this, you're gonna be in trouble if I'm around. I promise you that! Mmmm...