Watching Dena Watch Me Ch. 04

Story Info
Dena brings a date home.
3.3k words
4.37
9.4k
12

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bangerb
Bangerb
103 Followers

The good thing about the cameras I installed at home was that I could watch them from anywhere with my phone. When I was out of town on business I could still watch Dena at home. Usually when I got back to my hotel room after work, the first thing I did was check the cameras to see what was going on. Most of the time there was alot of nothing going on at this time of day. I had noticed that Dena never masturbated when her mother was home, not that I ever saw anyway. Sometimes as she lay on her bed after school, fully clothed and nose in her phone, I would see her hand exploring herself almost as if unconsciously. But she never got naked and went all out.

After her mother left for work it was a different story. When she masturbated those times it was almost always with her light on and she would get fully naked and really go to town. I suppose knowing she was alone in the house made her secure enough to let it all hang out, so to speak.

I had been out of town for two nights now and the first night I got to watch Dena doing what I just described. I had watched her taking her shower ( I didn't get to see that often when I was at home because she usually showered while her mother was still home). Before she was completely dried off I had already blown a load but I kept watching intently. She left the bathroom and went upstairs to her room. It was just now 10pm so that meant her mother was just leaving for work.

Dena sat on her bed in her thin pajamas, doing whatever it is she does on her phone. She was sitting up against her pillows and had her knees pulled up. She was bouncing one leg back and forth to the side giving me crotch shots each time her leg spread open. I was getting hard again just from this. Her pajama bottoms had creeped up into her crack and she had a noticeable camel toe. It was hypnotic like, watching her leg go in and out flashing her smothered pussy at me over and over. After a little while she sat up on the edge of her bed and began unbottoning her pajama top. She never wore underwear under her pj's. As she undid the last button her soft titties spilled out of her top. I never got tired of seeing those beautiful tits. I had just seen them a little bit ago but was excited to see them again. Dena stood and pulled her bottoms down to her knees and they fell the rest of the way to the floor from there. She stepped over to her dresser and retrieved her vibrating massager. I may have described it before but it is one of the little hand massagers with four legs and little balls at the end of each leg. The balls were about the size of a ping pong ball.

She went back to her bed and lay down on her stomach. Dena wasted no time and raised her ass up and I see the little white massager slide into her pussy from under her. She slid the ball up and down her slit slowly a few times and I could see the wetness shining on it. Now she popped it into her pussy and back out over and over until her hips started bucking. She then quickly stopped and rolled over onto her back. She was laying flat on her back now staring straight up at the ceiling. Her legs were hanging over the edge of the bed and spread wide open. Dena now started running the massager back into her pussy, occasionally pulling it out and rubbing the length of her slit. Her movements were getting faster and she pulled her knees up and let her legs fall to the side and was now spread wide as could be. I watched as her chubby inner thighs started jiggling with her frantic movements. Dena reached one hand down and spread her pussy lips open and with her other hand she pressed the ball of the massager against her exposed clit. I swear I could see her clit get harder as she did that. I looked up to watch her face but the way she was laying and the angle of the camera I couldn't see past her tits. That was OK because I'm now looking at my stepdaughter's amazing tits jostling and bouncing from the workover she was giving her pussy.

I saw Dena's hips start to buck and I knew she was about to go over the edge. I saw her head raise up, her eyes tightly closed mouth open, and she slammed it back to the bed. Her whole body now started covulsing with orgasm. She tossed the massager and plunged two fingers into her pussy while frantically rubbing her clit with her other hand. Now her whole body went stiff, she raised and closed her legs straight out in front of her but kept her hands in between at her pussy. I could see her stomach muscles clenching with with pleasurable orgasm. She rolled to her side, her convulsions slowing and finally stopping altogether. She still had both of her hands clasped between her legs. She lay like that for a moment and then rolled back to her back and sat up. She spread her legs and removed her hands from her pussy.

As Dena leaned over to her nightstand for a towel to wipe her hands I noticed a huge wet spot on her bed sheet she had been sitting in. That's something I've not seen her do before. She may have left wet spots but I had not seen it up to this point.

I proceeded to make my own wet spot and, exhausted now from work and watching Dena, I drifted off to sleep.

The next day after work I went through the same routine of checking cams when I got back to the hotel. Nothing was going on so I went down to the restaurant and had dinner. On my way back to my room I called my wife to see how everything was going. She said all was well and that she and Dena had just got home from shopping. She also informed me that Dena planned to go out with Jack tonight. We said goodnight and hung up and I went back to my room.

Jack.....that's who Dena was seeing at the moment. I don't think they were officially gf & bf, they were just casually dating. I wasn't overly fond of Jack. I'll be honest and say it was mostly because I was jealous. A big part though was because Dena was my stepdaughter ( I loved her as if she were my own) and I was protective of her. A smaller but no less important reason was that he was just an idiot. I just didn't understand his generation, as I'm sure the ones before me felt the same with my generation. He was still an idiot though and I just wasn't going to let myself ever like him, selfish as it was.

I must have missed Dena getting ready for her date. I had been busy with some paperwork and when I next checked the cams I didn't see anything until my wife started getting ready for work. I watched her do her routine and for a while afterwards I left my phone screen on to watch for movement. I remember thinking to see if I can figure out how to get movement notifications on the cam app.

At around midnight I saw movement. I was almost about to doze off and the movement caught my eye and I snapped to. It was the bathroom cam and all I could see was the top of somebodies head. It was no doubt Jack taking a leak. I checked the bedroom cam but there was nobody there. After a minute or so Jack left the bathroom and immediately Dena entered. She must have done her thing on the toilet because I didn't see her for a couple minutes but then I saw her come into frame and go to the sink. She was primping her face and adjusting her hair. When she got it just right she reached under her tits and pushed them up revealing a little more cleavage. I had a little spout of rage because she was doing this for idiot boy.

Dena left the bathroom and I didn't see anything on the cams for a while. I thought to myself they must be making out in the den. I also thought to myself I really hope they're not fucking. Dena is an adult and she can do what she wants but please not with this loser. As I was lost in this train of thought I saw movement on the bedroom cam.

Dena walked in with Jack right behind her. Dena's blouse was undone and her tits were out of the top of her bra. Jack's shirt was completely off. Otherwise they had the rest of their clothes on. Dena dropped to her bed on her back and Jack leaned down over top of her on one knee and they started making out, or rather resumed I guess. Jack's hand went straight to Dena's breast and started massaging it. He squeezed her tit and then traced her already hard nipple with his finger tip. I could see that Dena was kneading his chest from underneath him. Jack stood up and let Dena sit up and helped her the rest of the way out of her top. She then reached behind her back and unclasped her bra letting it fall to her lap.

Jack leaned in closer to Dena and she reached over and started undoing his belt and pants. Once they were loose she tugged them down past his thighs where he pushed them the rest of the way down and stepped out of them. Dena scooted herself to the edge of the bed and reached for Jacks ass to pull him closer to her. Jack was wearing very tight boxer briefs and I noticed right away that he was packing some sizeable meat inside. Dena reached her hand up and started carressing his large cock through his briefs. She was tracing the shape of his cock with her finger and when she got to his balls she cupped her hand around them and squeezed them through his briefs. Next she ran her fingertips back up the length of his prick and kept going up past his shorts to his stomach. Jack had a very defined six pack of abs and had a similarly well built body. Dena ran her hands on up to his chest to squeeze his muscles and carress his nipples. She brought her hands back down his body and lingered for a second at his abs before continuing down and hooking her fingertips into the front of his briefs to pull them down. She slowly pulled the briefs down and the head of his cock immediately appeared. She hesitated pulling and leaned forward to ever so lightly lick the head of his cock. Just a light touch and then she resumed pulling his shorts down. She was slowly revealing a very impressive cock. As the top of his briefs reached the base of his cock it slowly fell forward sticking straight out almost touching Dena's forhead. She pulled his briefs the rest of the way down revealing Jack's ball sack. His hair looked neatly trimmed around his cock and I was pretty sure his balls were shaved smooth by the way they shined. His cock must have been a true 8" and was very thick. It was quite veiny and even I have to admit it was a very good looking cock.

Dena straighted back up, Jack's cock level with her mouth. Her tongue slowly snaked out and very lightly she licked the tip of his bulbous cock head. His head was a dark purple that contrasted with the tan of his cock. I could tell his cock was about as engorged as it could get by the way the edge of his cock head was flaired out. Dena was still lightly licking and playfully flicking the head with her tongue. She then stuck her tongue all the way out and slid it down the bottom of his cock opening her mouth to engulf just the head. She pulled back slightly and I saw her tongue swirling all around the tip of his fat cock. I watched as Jack's hand slowly crept down to the back of Dena's head to nudge her head forward onto him further. Dena reached behind her head and politely removed his hand, gave it a little swat and placed it down at his side. She took her time playing with Jack's prick with just the tip of her tongue, sometimes taking a long lick down and back.

Dena adjusted herself on the bed a little to be more comfortable probably. She then reached her hands to Jack's muscular ass and pulled him forward into her mouth. She took about half his length into her mouth. She pushed him back out and then pulled him in again. She did this several more times slowly and then started to pick up the pace. A small drip of saliva started to gather at her bottom lip, dropping off occasionally and building back up. The spit was building up thicker and thicker and dripped down forming a stringy line that was swaying back and forth with the rythym of Dena's head. She had fixed into a pace now but was still only going about halfway down his cock. No doubt she doesn't want to or can't take him into her throat. Jack's hand raised up and again rested on the back of Dena's head and this time she grabbed his wrist and stopped her head letting his cock fall out of her frothy mouth.

Dena stood up and hooked her thumbs into the waist of the tight bottoms she was wearing. She pushed them to the floor, bending at the waist like always. Her panties came down with her pants and exposed her wonderful pussy. Jack and I took a long look at Dena's pussy peaking out from between her thighs. Dena stood back up and lay back on her bed legs spread wide. Jack leaned over her hips lined up with hers and I saw Dena reach out and put her palm against his chest. He raised up and Dena guided him lower until his face was even with her pussy.

From the angle of the camera Jack's big dumb head blocked the whole view while he ate Dena's pussy. I could watch her face though and could tell she was enjoying it. After a while I saw Dena's eyes roll back and close and she threw her head back, mouth open. Even with the cam's microphone being behind the wall I could just make out Dena's moans of pleasure as her orgasm took over her body. She clamped her thighs tight against Jack's head and she reached down to the back of HIS head and pushed his face hard into her pussy. I had to laugh out loud at that. Dena didn't put up with it when he tried that shit on her but she sure gave it to him. But then she wasn't going to choke him with a large penis down her throat like he wanted to do to her.

As Dena's body slowly relaxed after her orgasm Jack again raised himself up and lined up his hips with Dena's. And again Dena was having none of it. She put her hand on his chest and firmly pushed him off of her. They both sat on the edge of the bed talking back and forth. I couldn't hear what they were saying but I believe we all know what the conversation was about. Finally Jack's shoulders sunk in defeat and he sat there pouting. Dena reached over and put her hand under his arm to motion him to stand up. Jack stood up, cock still standing like a rocket getting ready for takeoff. Dena leaned forward and took him into her mouth and bobbed on his cock a few times. Then she leaned back and wrapped her hand around his shaft and started jerking his cock.

It looked to me like Dena had done this enough that she was pretty good at it. She would twist her hand as she went up and down the shaft. Occasionally she would spend a little time only stroking the tip of his cock, squeezing the head and licking the tip, making circles with her tongue. She had Jack's cock looking even harder than before. His veins were becoming more defined, I could see the texture of them standing out. The head of his cock was an angry purple now and very much swollen to the point it looked like it might hurt. Jack had his head leaned back, eyes closed. He started humping his hips in time to Dena's hand and his knees started shaking. Dena let go of Jack's cock as he took over. She leaned herself forward and gathered her tits from underneath and held them up for Jack to target. Jack aimed his cock right in the middle of Dena's big tits and stroked furiously until his whole body was trembling. His knees jerked a couple times and he thrust his hips towards Dena as his first watery spurts of cum squirted out of his cock. These first few squirts hit Dena right on her cheek and quickly ran down her face and pooled in the corner of her mouth. Next came the thicker ropes of cum. Most of it hit the tops of her breasts while the last few pumps drooled out of his cock and collected in her cleavage making quite a large pool of cum.

Jack fell to the bed next to Dena and didn't move. Dena let go of her tits and the cum that had pooled in her cleavage slowly oozed down between her tits. I watched as the thick line of cum ran down her stomach and into her belly button where it finally stopped. The cum on her upper tits had slid down the side of her tits and was dripping on to her thick thighs.

I was so jealous right now that Jack had actually played out the very fantasy that I had had so many times of Dena and myself.

Dena got a towel from her nightstand and started cleaning herself up. Jack stood up from the bed and started gathering his clothes from the floor and walked out of the bedroom. After Dena had wiped the cum from her body she went to her dresser and got some pajamas and left her bedroom.

At this point I had made myself cum twice while watching.

..maybe three times, I was so enthralled and tired I didn't even know for sure. I do know I was as covered in cum as Dena just was. I got up and took a shower and got back in bed just in time to see Dena finish getting dressed after her own shower and walking out of the bathroom.

Tired as I was I switched to her bedroom cam to see what she would do. I was almost glad when she walked in her room, flipped off her light and got right under the covers. Man she wears me out.

Goodnight!

Chapter 5 coming soon.

Bangerb
Bangerb
103 Followers