Watching Dena Watch Me Ch. 03

Story Info
Dena brings a friend to the house.
3.4k words
4.23
10.1k
10
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bangerb
Bangerb
101 Followers

So now I knew Dena for sure wasn't disgusted by what I was doing. I still didn't know if she was turned on by it or just curious but I don't think she would be watching that type of porn if it disgusted her.

I was addicted however. This was a powerful turn on for me. I guess I had always liked the idea of voyeurism because I used to visit voyeur porn sites. That was just looking at what somebody else had voyuered though. I had no idea how exciting doing it myself would be and now I understood.

I think also the fact that it was my stepdaughter was a factor in the excitement. This was taboo territory and I was breaking it. Don't we all get a little rush from breaking the rules.

I had never looked at Dena as a sexual object. I still don't look at her that way. I would never want to hurt her physically. I didn't want to hurt her emotionally either. I guess one could argue that what I was doing, invading her privacy, could be emotional abuse. I mean, if she never found out though she couldn't be hurt, right?

These were the mental arguments I had with myself the times I felt bad about watching Dena in her private moments. This happened seldom as most of the time watching her made me horny and put images of debauchery in my head.

Dena had started back to college for the spring semester just recently. During the Christmas break my wife had been off work for a couple weeks vacation and we had some family over so I hadn't had a chance to do my thing for quite a while. Now things went back to the normal routine.

As I said Dena had started back to college. I was glad she chose the local community college and stayed living at home. I would have been devistated if she had gone away to school. Not just because I wouldn't get to watch her but I also had become closer to Dena over the past year and I really enjoyed our time spent together. She had made a few new friends and occasionally they would visit Dena at home. This worked great for me because now I had the chance to watch other women. Most of them were Dena's age but a few times she had some older friends over. When I say older I'm talking like early thirties at the most. When her friends were over they would spend most of their time in the den or garage to work on projects or just socialize.

One of her friends in particular I took special interest in. Nikki was one of the older friends, I think she was 32 at the time. She was much like Dena, happy and outgoing type. She was always smiling and laughing. She was very smart and I liked that. She always made it a point to talk to me and it was nice to have intellectual conversations with Dena's friends. Dena and I have a lot of conversations as well and I enjoy them very much because she too is on a higher intellectual level. Her other friends, however, not so much.

Nikki as I said was 32. She was short of stature, maybe 5' and 120lbs or so......I never measured her. She had a really nice body. Just ever so slightly curvy and what looked like large-ish tits for her frame. I was beginning to have a taste for extra weight. Nikki had dark tan skin, I believe her mother was from India. Her hair was long, silky and coal black and she had very sexy big brown eyes with naturally full eyelashes. Another reason for the draw to her was that she wore some pretty damn sexy outfits. She liked to wear the yoga pants. I was very into yoga pants at that time. You could see every shape and curve without actually seeing the skin. That was a turn on like teasing. I am sure teasing never crossed a girls mind that wore yoga pants! Nikki also liked to wear low cut tight tops and occasionally belly shirts. Her belly was just perfect for that. She didn't have defined abs, just a soft belly that was a little thick but not fat. It was definitely a tasteful look on her. The low cut tops she wore showed a lot of cleavage but unfortunately she liked tight tops. So although I got to see her nipples poking out occasionally, I wasn't able to get any shots down her shirt when she bent over.

Every chance I got I would watch the camera when Nikki went to the bathroom. Most of the time I didn't see anything due to the camera's location above the toilet. I was ok with this as I have said before, watching someone pee or poop was not a turn on and I wouldn't do it. Occasionally she would primp herself at the mirror but never anything more.

One day Nikki was at the house and her and Dena were in the den working on a project. It was a biology project involving bacteria. They were growing bacteria in petri dishes. It was the weekend and it was a project they had to observe continuously for data. They were trying to figure out how they would monitor it through the night. Dena said she could watch it all night if Nikki came over real early. I saw my chance and stepped in with a solution. I suggested Nikki just spend the night here. This way they could both keep an eye on the project without one of them having to stay awake all night. I said Nikki could stay in the den on the couch which has a hideaway bed. They agreed it was a great idea. I nearly broke my arm as I walked away patting myself on the back.

It was about 6pm and thank god my wife worked on weekend nights. It was four hours before she would leave for work and it seemed an eternity. I spent some of the time with the girls, helping them some but mostly watching, especially watching Nikki's ass. She was kind enough to be wearing yoga pants tonight. She left for 45 minutes or so to go back to her apartment and get some things for her overnight stay. While she was gone I whipped up a dinner for us all and when she got back we all sat down and ate.

After dinner my wife went to get ready for work. I left the den and went to the garage to "tinker." What I was tinkering with was the cam app on my phone. I was watching my wife get ready for work. I could see my wife naked any time I wanted to but it wasn't the same as watching her in her privacy. I did this often but it wasn't as good as watching Dena. For one, I couldn't jerk off while watching my wife. Unlike Dena, I don't think my wife would like it if she caught me jacking off, she wasn't into that kind of thing. She apparently thought that since I had married her I just quit masturbating. And two, I was allowed to see my wife naked anyway. The taboo is what makes watching exciting.

I went back inside after watching her get dressed. I went to the den and saw how the girls were coming along with their project. They had decided Nikki would take the first shift and stay up till midnight and then wake Dena. As they were discussing this my wife stepped in the den and told everyone goodnight and she left for work. I told the girls goodnight too and went to my bedroom. I was already excited. I was hoping to catch Dena doodling herself but mostly wanted to see Nikki in the shower. I realized also that Dena hadn't showered yet and got excited in anticipation of a twofer. Just as I was thinking this I heard someone coming down the hall and sure enough it was Dena, towel in hand.

Dena walked past my bedroom and stopped at my door. I didn't have my cock out, I was fully covered. Dena was just standing there looking like she was deciding what to do. Suddenly she poked her head into my room and said "goodnight dad." I said goodnight back and she went on to the bathroom. That was odd, she had never done that before. We always exchange our goodnights in other parts of the house and she never disturbs me in my room. I thought about it for a bit and the only thing different about tonight is that Nikki is here. Ohhhh, did she do that because she was afraid I might get caught jerking by Nikki? Maybe that was her way of making sure I won't be jerking off tonight. I had to keep in mind that, at this point, Dena doesn't know I know she watches me. She thinks that I don't know she can see me doing what I do. Its not like she could give me a subtle hint or anything. She thinks she is the one doing the voyeuring. That must have been what it was. Well I hadn't planned on it anyway. I wasn't bold enough to do that for Nikki. She might see it and tell Dena she's got a pervert stepdad and never come over again. No I had no plans to get caught tonight. Oh I'd still jack off but not in plain sight.

By the time I figured all that out Dena had finished at the sink and began undressing. This was one of my favorite moments. As many times now that I've seen Dena naked, it always still feels like the first. I loved the way her tits jiggled when she pulled her shirt off. She always wears low cut bras and it squeezes the bottom of her tits tight while allowing her upper tits to overflow the bra a bit and they jiggle like jellow. That is very sexy to me. When she takes her pants off she always bends at the waist. This is great when she is turned away from the camera so I get a great view of her ass. She wears fairly tight bottoms so when she pulls them down her panties usually roll partway down with them and sometimes all the way down. I love when they stop just below her knees. I fantasize about yanking her panties down to her knees and bending her over the sink/bed/couch and fucking her from behind. I would love to feel her chubby ass cheeks gripped in my hands with her tight pussy wrapped around my cock.

By now Dena was in the shower. The shower doors were frosted glass so you couldn't see much detail. I watched her clean herself like so many times before. My cock had been rock hard the moment my wife left for work but so far I had kept myself from getting it out. With Nikki in the house I wasn't going to risk it. Hopefully after tonight though I'll see enough to fuel several jerk off sessions.

Dena turned the water off and stepped out of the shower. My eyes went straight to her pussy. Another of the things I thought was so sexy was watching the water droplets run down her body to collect in her pubic hair. The wet hair collected the water and made a little "hair trail" just below her pussy lips where the water would drip from. Watching water drip from Dena's pussy was always a highlight of any night I got to see her shower.

Dena toweled herself dry and put her night clothes on. She mostly wore pajamas to bed and never with panties or bra. The pajamas she liked were thin and silky. They weren't see through but you could certainly see the shapes of her body through them.

As she came out of the bathroom I lay real still feigning sleep. Dena stopped at my door, and satisfied I wasn't going to embarass her or myself, she went to tell Nikki goodnight.

I lay there waiting wondering if Nikki was going to take her shower soon or wait until later. I didn't have to wait long. I heard footsteps in the hall and looked to my mirror to see Nikki coming. She had a towel and her overnight bag with her. My heart started racing in my chest. Finally I get to see someone new. I focused intently on the bathroom cam as Nikki came into view. Instead of taking her time at the mirror and sink she went straight to undressing. This is it! I zoomed in a little but still keeping her whole body in the picture, so I wouldn't miss a detail. I rarely zoomed in all the way on body parts. I liked to keep their face in frame. I think this is a voyeur thing. This is not someone you're supposed to be seeing so you have to see their face as well as their private parts.

Nikki started undressing, first by pulling her yoga pants down. I was a little bit dissapointed to see, instead of the cute little lacey thong I thought I would see, she wore just a regular cut panty. They were still sexy on her, they weren't granny panties, although I think Nikki's great ass would look good in anything. They looked thin and silky and looked even better sliding down her legs. Like Dena she bent at the waist to push her panties down and off. What is it with girls and bending at the waist, I'm sure they know it's sexy but apparently they do it even when nobody is watching. Or so they think. She was turned slightly away from the camera and as she stepped out of the panties I got a fleeting glimpse of her crotch. As quick as the glimpse was I noticed right away her pussy was much different than Dena's. She turned towards the camera and I saw that her pubic hair is black. That's understandable and goes with her dark complexion. It was thick but trimmed into a V that covered her whole mons. It looked like her hair naturally thinned around her pussy lips such that her pussy was not difficult to see when she was standing. This allowed me to clearly see that her inner labia protruded a little bit past her outer lips. They were not long and flappy, but were definitely noticeable. I got an even better view of her pussy as she propped one leg up on the stool and was examining something on her ankle. It looked like a small tatoo....new maybe?

Nikki finished her examination and turned to the shower to let the water get hot. As she did this I took a moment to take in her beautiful tits. They were about the same size as Dena's but on a much smaller frame so they looked huge. I made a mental note to go through Dena's dresser and check her bra size. Nikki's tits weren't as firm as Dena's but they were definitely not saggy. Her breasts were a little bit lighter shade of tan than the rest of her body which made her chocolate brown areolas very dark looking. She had very small areolas unlike Dena's and they were actually mostly nipple. Her nipples were at this second hard. I don't know if it was because she had just undressed and they were exposed to the air or if they stayed like that all the time.

I was hoping to find out.

Nikki entered the shower and started washing herself. I watched her silhouette, thinking it interesting how each persons shower routines differ. When she first stepped in she just stood under the water letting it wash over her, no doubt letting the hot water massage her neck and back. After a few minutes she proceeded to wash herself off. Nikki finished her shower and opened the doors to step out. As I said before this is one of my favorite parts of shower time. A woman's wet body is a turn on for sure, let no man (or woman if they are so inclined) dispute this.

As she stepped out of the shower I made sure to focus on her pussy. The glistening water was a sharp contrast to her dark pubic hair. It seemed Nikkis pubic hair was much thicker than Dena's and the water didn't collect in it and run off there. A little disappointing but just as sexy was the water droplets streaming down her naked skin. Her darker skin contrasted the water better too and made the dripping water more prominent. Almost as if in a movie scene Nikki titled her head back and squeezed water from her hair. When she did this the water from her chin ran down her neck and over her tits and fell to the floor. I saw several drops run straight down and over her nipples, which were still hard by the way. I wondered if the water running over her nipples felt good to her. I imagined my fingers tracing her nipples, lightly flicking them.

At this point I had to grab my cock. I still didn't want to expose myself to Nikki but I had to do something, it was beginning to become uncomfortable.

I watched, cock in hand, as Nikki toweled herself dry. Her big tits bouncing side to side as she slid the towel across her back. She brought the towel up under her tits and pushed them up to dry under them. You could tell how soft they were as she did this, still, not saggy, but wonderfully natural.

I noticed that her nipples stayed firm the whole drying process and decided that they probably always stayed like that. Such a small detail but one I've never had the opportunity to experience in person. My ex-wife as well as my current and any women I had ever slept with all had soft nipples that would only get hard when aroused.

Nikki now turned to her bag with her night clothes in it and I was excited to see what she picked to wear here. She pulled out a tiny little silk nightie. It had lacey frills around the bottom trim and spaghetti noodle straps. Wow! I don't think this thing is going to cover anything! She laid the nightie to the side and pulled out a pair of panties similar to the ones she previously removed. They were slightly high rise cut and made of a silky looking material and had a lacey trim. Very cute panties. She pulled the panties up her smooth legs and onto her ample ass. They were a tight fit and I could just see the darker color of her pubic hair through them. She turned and picked up the nightie and I felt a rush of adrenaline as I realized she was going to put the nightie on sans bra. I was utterly saddened as she put the nightie back in the bag and pulled out a bra. The bra was fairly plain and as she put it on I could see that it covered most of her breasts. I supposed she needed the support for her heavy tits, nice as they were. I was still excited though thinking about maybe getting a peak at her lower ass checks with the short nightie. Nikki pulled the nightie back out of the bag and I groaned out loud as she laid the nightie down and pulled a full length nightgown out of her bag. If I didn't know any better I would think Nikki was teasing me on purpose.

Nikki let the nightgown fall down over her sexy body and put the nightie back in the bag. She gathered the rest of her things and left the bathroom.

I had been playing with myself under the blankets and after she passed my room and left the hallway I let myself go and proceeded to soak myself in cum. It was a mess but one well worth it. I now had so many images of Nikki's nude body in my mind. It was enough to last me a while I was sure, but I soon found out I didn't need to rely on the mental images, I would see the real thing again sooner than I thought.

This ends chapter three. Keep an eye out for more chapters coming soon.

Bangerb
Bangerb
101 Followers