Watching Morgan Climb Her Ladder

Story Info
I watch a couple perform mutual masturbation.
2k words
8.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Redhead MILF begs and squirts with quick hands free orgasms while sucking cock" reads the caption. Very well. That sounds promising.

The first sight that greets my eyes is a slender pale nude woman with her long, sensuous legs open to our view. My eyes drink in the details of her erotic nudity thrust so abruptly before my eyes. I will come to think of the mole on her left inner thigh as "the Morgan mark". The mark sits atop a muscle that contracts visibly flooding my mind with a sharp sense of intimacy. I am thrilled seeing her long bare thighs flung wide in the half light of their private moments. Each leg swells out gradually towards her hips where it flows into her naked loins tantalizing me with feminine softness and delicacy. The impression of intimacy pierces my thoughts and they scatter in thrilled delight.

My focus flows down between her spread-eagle legs to her love space: a red glistening flower of lust to torture my mind with images of her bare labia below a voluptuously up-thrust mound covered in her dark red hair. I pause the video to drink in her erotic nudity; to drink in Morgan's erotic nudity. It's not overwhelming to use her screen name now.

Morgan is half lying back, the flesh of her belly partly folded below her shapely breasts as she worships her man's hard erection. The view is somewhat blocked by the blurring that conceals her face. Her slender arm is up, but it's not clear to me exactly what is going on back there. My gaze doesn't linger there long.

Now she writhes and moans letting her legs fall outwards in a smooth gesture of pleasure. That must have been good. Now tension builds. I think she's got his cock in her mouth. Her moaning is slightly muffled. Her belly is tensed. Her legs shake just before she starts to relax back.

Now I can see a small glob of white fluid on Morgan's red lips: a smudge of lust on her delicate blooming labia exposed for our eyes to violate and to feast on in our ravening lust for her thin, willowy figure. How many have taken her in their secret dreams? How many have chosen to play the role of her man in their secret thoughts, standing over her the way he does playing her lust like a master musician on a priceless instrument? How many have, in the eye of their dark desires, taken advantage of her submissiveness to slake their raging desire for her long-limbed erotic beauty? I can barely see his hand on her head as she settles down fully onto her back and raises her sweet shapely loins to improve our view of her lusty sex flower.

Now Morgan begins to buck her hips up and down; thrusting her pussy upward, buttocks flexed beneath her in mind-flogging erotic tension. She holds this position and I pause the video to admire the intimate view of her sexual labor. Morgan's buttocks are clenched together concealing her anus. Her legs thrust downward into the bed splaying into a firm arc and I notice a constellation of four moles on her left thigh. Her inner labia are pressed together below the now profiled swell of her mound. My eyes track the sensuous length of her slit from the bulge of her hooded clit down the long, luscious red trace to her little perineum just above the shadowed cove presently concealing her anus.

I like this shot of Morgan's excited, nude ass. I like the roundness of her tightened buttocks closed together in the vigor of her ecstasy. Images like this stick in my mind: ecstatic scars in the cortex of my Kah. I like the spread of her beautiful, bare legs. I think of the delicious sensuality in meeting a woman in person after having this kind of image of her burned into me. Her face is denied to me, so now my image of Morgan is this lovely, shocking intimate exposure.

I am arranging a gallery of these images in my mind. This gallery I call "Morgan". Her man is there too, but we all know who is being showcased here. We all know who plays the object of desire. Each image will have many titles. What to call this one now? Just "Morgan" maybe. What delicious and thrilling sensuality to identify a woman by her bare, horny vagina thrust up in the dance of masturbation. Instead of the color of her eyes or the shape of her nose and cheeks I have the moles on her thighs, the shape of her nude pussy and buttocks, and the form of her long, sexy legs. Maybe I could call it "Morgan's Vagina" or "Morgan's Orgasmic Delight" or "Morgan: Nude and Horny". All excellent names because they are true. I will return to this gallery many times if only to heap delicious, flattering erotic indignities on her by inventing new names for the images of her in mind.

Now Morgan continues to buck her tortured hips; to pant and gasp in her lust. Each time her hips fall to the bed her labia are pushed apart slightly to reveal a slit of darkness that tantalizes my desire. With each thrust her belly rises slightly above her mound in an almost unbearable erotic tension. I find Morgan's up-thrust belly to be maddeningly erotic: an image of desperate female pleasure. Morgan's labia are beginning to squirm with visible contractions. There is a lot of happy moaning and panting coming from the blurred place on the screen.

Now Morgan reaches for something at her side. It's a small vibrator. Her man stops her.

"No!" he says. "Mmmmmm!" she insists. What a beautiful voice full of rich vitality and feminine vulnerability.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!" She relents. He has won the argument. I can't make out what he says. I definitely heard the word "orgasm". Morgan reaches for her clit to stroke it, but he takes her hand. "One more orgasm," he says, I think.

Morgan has been denied. She sighs. Now what is she going to do?

There is a break in the flow of images. Her thighs are wider now and spreading further apart. Her right leg falls back and her foot comes up off the bed. I hear her moan as her labia contract strongly. She thrusts her hips downward and a rippling convulsion goes up through her body causing her belly to rise first followed by her chest bringing her spread breasts partly into view. The red hood of her clit appears more engorged, more protrusive from her puffy outer labia.

He whispers to her. Morgan raises her loins up off the bed tensing again and again.

"You better cum," he whispers.

"Mmmhmm," she replies so sweetly and submissively.

Morgan begins to increase the intensity of her thrusts, holding her thighs apart wider and wider, her clenched loins up in the air for longer and longer. She pants with each effort: a breathy release of her desperate begging tension.

I have the screen frozen on a shot her pussy shoved up higher than ever. Morgan is up on her toes now. I can't get enough of seeing her like this. Her inner labia appear puffier than earlier. There is a widening at the base of her glistening, white-globbed slit. I love seeing her muscles and tendons outlined in the rigidity of her agonized quest for release.

This one is definitely going in the gallery. What title to give it? Let's try on a new one: "Mother". How deliciously naughty to think of Morgan as a mother, but after all the caption advertises her so. How about a longer one: "Convulsions of a Horny Slut"? How about this one: "The Bitch is in Heat"? I still like just "Morgan". Just "Morgan" whom we identify by the height of her mons, the length of her red, engorged slit, the bulge of her clenched ass, the span of her spread legs, the intimate marks on her naked flesh, and the sound of her breathy moaning.

Morgan falls back to the bed and raises her right leg up. Her foot is pointed. Her thighs are further apart than ever now. She gasps and holds her pose. It's the big moment. Her left leg joins her right, opening her ass up more than ever. Her flesh glistens with the wetness of the vulvic expulsions from her plumped lips all the way down to her almost visible anus.

Morgans vagina is contracting violently now. With each contraction she gasps and pants in the final throes of her agony. Now she holds still on the edge, teetering on the brink of her final explosion. Her lips gape wide in a vain grasp for her man's withheld flesh. The tension is unbearable. She has to cum. She has to explode.

I pause the video again to drink in Morgan's delicious nakedness caught and held at the very breaking point of her climax. Her long, sensuous legs are pulled back towards her chest. I can see her head thrown back, chin up; her lips no doubt very close to her man's throbbing erection. The flesh around and beneath her swollen, yawning pussy glistens. I can see Morgan's anus now that she is holding her legs so far apart. I like the way her legs narrow towards her knees and broaden down towards her loins. I relish the way Morgan's tortured pose accentuates the feminine width of her hips: so wide and vulnerable.

Morgan is wide open and bound totally in the grip of her pleasure. Her wet, throbbing cunt is wide open to our lecherous eyes. She teeters on the edge helpless in the midst of her climax. This too is going in the gallery.

I will call it "Slut". I will call it "Going Over the Edge". I will call it "Your Mother is about to Cum". I will call it "She Can't Hold It Any Longer". And I will still call it "Morgan". I anticipate cumming many times to fantasies based on this image; fantasies in which I will drag out this moment just to drink in her luscious, intoxicating femininity as she goes mad from teetering on the brink of satisfaction. I will dream of furiously gripping every inch of her sensuous curves. I will visualize running my hands over every inch of her soft skin, kneading the muscles beneath as they flex with her passion.

At last, legs up, feet pointed, toes curled, Morgan releases a milky flow from her open, swollen cunt and moans loudly as it snaps shut on air. She has her release and begins bucking her soaked loins and groaning loudly as her contractions tear into her mind making her surrender control to their agonizing ministrations. Her moaning becomes rough as her man whispers to her quietly: the master musician putting the finishing touches on a masterpiece of lust. I look forward to more examples of his craft.

As Morgan writhes in her final melee of passion my neglected senses of taste and smell rise to the fore and demand to be allowed into the party. What would her man be tasting and smelling with his face between her legs right now? How does the taste of her inner labia and clitoris differ from the taste of her perineum? What does her skin smell like when he presses his face against her pulsing lips and sensuous mound? Alas, I have only questions for my poor neglected senses of taste and smell.

As the video ends, her man reaches his hand out to insert his thick fingers into her very ready depths. Having paid the piper in his demanded coin, she can now receive her man's firm and gentle massaging as she continues to writhe in her very wet and well-earned ecstasy. I can put a caption on the last shot: "The End". But it is definitely not the end for these two, nor is it the end of my visual enjoyment of their pleasure. But I still find it a delicious indignity to put "The End" on the image of a beautiful woman's bare ass and pussy especially with a man's fingers sliding into her. Another caption comes to mind: "Mine". This bitch is definitely owned by her man: tits, ass, and sweet pussy. These two have quite a few videos posted. I may be too busy writing to come out and play for a while.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

MILF Gets 18-Year-Old Dick On Nude Day, MILF scores her son's best friend's dick.in Mature
Alice The Exhibitionist I encourage my gf to show herself off.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Patsy’s Holes Filled in Mini Golf Patsy bets on golf, loses her clothes, and is gangbanged.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Sales Woman Shopping leads to dares and open sex in a store.in Mature
Getting Greta Naked His wish to see his wife's friend naked comes true.in Group Sex
More Stories