Watching my Co-Worker

Story Info
Spying on the girl from work giving head in a porn theater.
971 words
4.21
12.4k
10

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 11/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imaging
imaging
306 Followers

I was a kid, so you will have to forgive me.

She worked in the office of the warehouse where I was working. She was young - maybe 22 - and blonde and busty. She wore her hair curly, really curly, like some sort of a blonde afro, and she had those oversized glasses that people wore in the late 70s. She had an easy laugh and an ass that all of the guys in the warehouse talked about during our morning break. She kept it wrapped in those tight, polyester pants of the day. She was the object of fantasy but, at least to me, she was completely untouchable.

I knew she was dating an older guy. I assumed she was into him for the money and he was into her for that 22-year-old body. I figured the relationship was far from platonic. Boy, was I right. One Monday at lunch she was telling the other ladies from the office that they had gone to a porn movie on Friday night. This was probably 1975 when porn movies were still like real movies, not long after Deep Throat and Behind the Green Door. So it wasn't that shocking to hear about a couple going to see one. Despite that, I got a sudden hard-on. Thinking about HER in a place like that, watching that stuff on the screen was an immediate turn-on. She was laughing, talking about what it was like; the guys with newspapers on their laps, leaving immediately after "certain scenes." One of the girls asked if she liked the movie. She said that she had and that they went home to try some of the positions they had seen on the screen.

My brain instantly filled with the image of her on her knees, those big tits swaying as she took it from behind. I imagined the sounds she would have made as her guy worked through her pretty blonde muff and pounded that amazing ass. One of the older women blushed. Another suddenly had to be back at her desk.

I jerked off to that thought every night that week.

On Friday, she told the women at her table they were going back to the movies that night. I made my evening plans at that very instant. I got to the theater very early. I wore a baseball cap pulled low and a jacket pulled high around my neck and chin. I waited for hours and was nearly convinced that they were not going to show up when I saw them come in the other side of the theater. When they were seated and watching the movie, I went out to the lobby, acted like I was going to the restroom, and reentered on the other side of the room.

I sat across the aisle from them, a row or so back. He was seated on the aisle, she was to his right. Between the movie and the fact that she was in the room, watching sex on the screen, I was already rock hard. Looking back on it, it is surprising that more guys didn't move closer to them. There were a few other couples in the theater, as was common then, but I suppose no one really expected much of a show from any of them.

I watched "my" couple more than I watched the movie. I'm not sure what I expected. I surely didn't think that they were going to have sex right there, but I was intrigued by the fact that a woman I knew would come to a porn theater. They cuddled, like any other couple in any other theater. After a while, I noticed that her hand was in his lap. I wished I could have had a better angle to see her, but I was afraid she would spot me, so I had to be content with where I was.

Eventually, it became obvious that her hand was actually touching his cock through his pants. With time she began to gently stroke it, making it stiffer and more visible. By now I was stroking mine, too. I was surprised to see him reach down to open his fly and place her hand inside. I was even more surprised several minutes later when she pulled it out and began to suck it, right there. I looked around the room quickly. I was not the only one watching them. My view wasn't perfect, but I could easily see her head, bobbing up and down on his prick. A couple of times she looked up at him, giving me an excellent view of her mouth on his dick. I could only imagine what it would have felt like to have her sexy mouth wrapped around my hard cock at that moment. She sucked faster, and he bucked in his seat, cuming in her mouth. I blew my load at the same time. She continued to suck until she was satisfied that she had taken every drop. As she sat up, I could see that her blouse had been opened and her big tits were partially exposed. That glimpse was all my young cock needed to reinspire it to another erection. As much as I wanted to pull it out, I left quickly, before they did, afraid that she would see me as they exited the theater.

I never saw them there again, but the memory of what I was able almost to see, provided many happy returns over the next several months. More than that, it pulled a voyeuristic instinct out of me that continues to this day. I found myself revisiting porn theaters frequently, always hoping for that rare sighting of a woman putting on a show that would make the rest of the audience forget the action on the screen.

imaging
imaging
306 Followers