Watching Porn Pt. 05

Story Info
After watching porn she comes to a delightful decision.
2.1k words
4.57
8k
5

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the porno on her TV came to an end, she sat on the couch contemplating one of the scenes she had watched. In it, a woman was taking a hard thick cock up her ass. She had never tried anal and every time a lover had suggested it she had shied away afraid it would be painful and uncomfortable. Often, men had pressed a fingertip into her ass while fucking her doggy style which had heightened her pleasure but that's as far as it had gone. Now however, seeing the pleasure the woman got and the fact it was an amateur clip and not some actors pretending, she was reconsidering her position. In fact, it was starting to look quite thrilling. Right then, she came to a decision, she would do it. Now all she needed was a man. She considered her neighbor but ruled him out when she recalled the thickness of his cock. Baby steps she thought. Then she remembered a friend of hers she had fucked a while back. He was quite attractive with a medium cock and was always eager to get inside her. Yes, she thought, he would do nicely and she was sure he would be up for a bit of anal, especially if her cunt was on offer too. She would give him a call in the morning.

They met in a local bar near where she lived. After exchanging greetings, they sat down with a drink. He seemed very pleased to see her again. A lot to do with the short dress she was wearing and the fact that most of her tits were on display she suspected. It wasn't long before the flirting started and she made sure that got the occasional "accidental" look up her dress. She had made sure she was wearing almost see-through sheer panties that showed her cameltoe off very nicely. That part had worked the best. He had had a couple of glances up her dress with her thighs open and she was sure that right then, if she had wanted, she could have led him on all fours from the bar on a leash with his tongue hanging out. Instead, she had decided just to ask him if he wanted to go back to her place for a few drinks. He readily accepted, hoping he would get the opportunity to get inside those sheer panties. He didn't know how lucky he was about to get and that it was already decided in his favour.

Back at her place, she poured them drinks and they sat on the couch together. Before long, she was kissing him and his hand was between her legs, rubbing her pussy through her panties before sliding inside them. She had his pants unzipped and his hard excited cock in her hand, sliding it up and down his rigid shaft. As he fingered her clit and her excitement grew, so did the speed of her hand on his cock. Both becoming very aroused, she took hold of the hand between her legs to stop it and released her grip on his cock.

"Not here." She said in a husky voice. "Let's take it to the bedroom." Reluctantly, they untangled from each other and made for the bedroom shedding their clothes on the way. Both naked and in the bedroom, she turned to face him, her hand taking hold of his cock.

"I would like you to do something for me. Something no one has ever done to me before." she told him.

"What's that?" he asked.

"Would you fuck me up the ass."

"Hell yes!" he replied and she felt his cock twitch with excitement in her hand at the thought of doing her in the ass.

"Good." she said, dropping to her knees and placing her mouth over his cock.

Wanting him nice and hard, she sucked and pulled him at the same time, the taste of his cock was arousing her, forcing her to reach down between her legs to rub her throbbing clit. Moaning, his cock fully erect, she slid her mouth slowly from around its swollen head. Standing up, she released her grip on him, turned and made towards the bed.

She lay on the edge of the bed, her knees pulled up and her legs spread wide, her hands spreading her ass cheeks. She looked down between her legs apprehensively as he stood there, his cock hard, holding a tube of lube. She had never tried this before. Squeezing some lube into his hand, he reached down and smeared it over her ass. Slowly, he began to run his finger over the tight clenched hole, massaging it, getting her used to his finger. Her ass totally lubed, he gently pressed his fingertip against her ass and gently started to work it in. She winced at the pressure of it entering her. "Relax." he told her, pushing his finger deeper. It was hard to but, as he started sliding his finger in and out she did relax and even started to enjoy the feeling of it up there. He continued to fuck her ass with one finger until he was sure she was used to it and then, sliding it out, gently replaced it with two. It hurt again but not as much and she was soon loving the feeling of having her ass filled with them. He slid his fingers deep. Fuck! It actually felt good, so good she wanted his cock in there.

"Use your cock." she told him, the arousal inside her ass growing and wanting something bigger in it.

His hard cock smeared with lube, he pressed the head against her and slowly pushed it inside. Aroused and excited, it didn't hurt at all and instead, she welcomed the feel of being stretched open and groaned with pleasure when she felt the head and shaft slide in deep. "Wow." It was just like having her pussy fucked; a different feeling but just as arousing.

"Yes! Fuck it." she urged him on, feeling an orgasm building in her ass as he started thrusting his cock deep.

"Harder," she cried, close to orgasm and desperate to feel her ass cumming. She wanted to rub her clit but stopped herself. She wanted to know how an ass orgasm felt. Driven on by her pleas, he started driving his rigid cock into her hard, ramming himself against her ass, his own need growing with every thrust into her tight gripping ass.

"Oh fuck! Shit!" she cried out, cumming in her ass, her pussy flooding at the same time. It felt different to a pussy orgasm but fuck it felt good. His cock buried deep, the base of it squeezed by her tight hole, he managed not to cum. There would be plenty of time for that but right now he wanted more of the lovely tight ass. Pulling out, he told her to flip over. Eager for more, she rolled over onto all fours; her legs spread wide, her head pressed to the bed and her hands gripping the covers. Moving behind her, he pushed his cock back in her ass. She moaned, the feel of his hard cock entering her tight ass now part of the pleasure. Glistening with perspiration and with a hand pressed to the small of her back, he fucked her ass with long steady strokes, his hard cock forced deep as he thrust himself against her round buttocks. Below her fucked ass, her wet pussy, drenched with excitement was demanding attention. Reaching across the bed, she took hold of her magic and vibrator. Switching it on, she guided it underneath her and pressed the vibrating round head of it to her tingling clit. Jesus fucking Christ! The feel of her as filled and the vibe on her clit had her trembling and moaning as both her pussy and ass started to cum together.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out, jerking hard as her pussy exploded in a massive squirt onto the bed between her legs, wetness splashing everywhere. Her whole body shook as her pussy and ass orgasmed inside her. He pulled out of her quickly, not wanting her excitement sending him over the edge. Still moaning, she rubbed the wand up and down her bulging pussy, vibrating her opening and aroused clit, her ass above still puckering in orgasm. He watched, pulling his cock slowly as she rubbed the wand over her opening and almost came when he saw her pussy bulge and gush over the wand, the dark wet patch on the covers getting bigger and bigger. Fuck! She couldn't stop squirting, the vibrations on her expanded opening driving her mad with pleasure. Spent but still cumming, she collapsed onto the bed, her legs twitching with the orgasms deep in her pussy.

"Did you cum?" she asked, still lying on the bed, her breathing labored, trying to recover.

"Not yet." he told her, unable to believe he hadn't. The sight of her pussy squirting had made his heart race and his cock jerk with excitement. It had been touch and go but he had held on. She smiled. She already knew what she wanted next. Rolling over to sit up on the edge of the bed, she replaced his hand on his cock with hers, gently stroking it, keeping him just aroused.

Still pulling his cock she said. "In the bedside table there's a dildo. I want you to get it and DP me with it in my cunt and your cock in my ass." As soon as the words were out, she felt his cock jerk in her hand with excitement. He almost raced to the bedside table, rummaged in the drawer and retrieved her dildo. It was the pliable kind, dark tanned in color with a thick shaft and bulbous head. He couldn't wait to see it sticking out of her cunt while he fucked her ass.

Once again, she was on her back, her legs drawn up and spread wide. Taking the dildo, he pressed the head of it to her opening and pushed it inside. She gave a little yelp. He wasn't surprised, the shaft of it felt very thick in his hand and the head was even wider. With one steady push, he slid it deep into her pussy and she let out a groan of pleasure as she felt it fill her. With fresh lube applied and her holding the dildo in place, he once again pressed the head of his cock to her tight ass. His hard rigid cock made easy work of entering her and he was soon deep in her ass.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned in absolute pleasure, the feel of her pussy and ass both completely filled at the same time was unbelievable. Still holding the dildo deep in place, she reached down and rubbed her throbbing clit as he began thrusting into her ass.

"Shit! Oh fuck." she cried out. She had never known such pleasure, her pussy squirting in trickles as she pushed the dildo deep in her cunt in time with his thrusts in her ass and her finger rubbing on her swollen clit.

"Don't stop." she yelled, her pussy and ass close to orgasm. Desperate to cum, she drove the dildo into herself hard as he slammed against her ass, fucking her with every inch he could, his own straining cock needing release. She gave out a loud wail as she came, her hips bucking against him and the dildo and squirting all over them. Lost in the excitement of her orgasm, he let out a bellow and went numb himself, his cock jerking uncontrollably in her ass, shooting squirt after squirt of thick cum into her.

"Fuck that was good." she panted as they both lay on the bed spent and breathing heavily. "I can't believe I've waited so long to try anal."

"Yes it was." He agreed, lying at her side, his hand resting between her legs. As his fingers slowly stroked her pussy, she became aware of a totally new sensation. Cum trickling out of her ass.

After he had gone, she noticed the dildo laying on the bed. "Hmmmmm." she wondered to herself. Smearing it with lube, she drew her legs up and reached down with the dildo between them. The head of it pressed to her ass, she pushed it in. It felt just as good in her ass as it did in her pussy.

"Oh yes. That'll do just fine" she said to herself, beginning to slide it in and out of her ass, her other hand starting to stroke her pussy.