Watching Porn Pt. 06

Story Info
Our porn watcher's search for new thrills continues.
2.3k words
4.55
5k
2
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a week since she had had her first anal encounter and she hadn't stopped since, even to the point of investing in a butt plug to use when she was dildoing her cunt. What she liked the most though, was to suction her dildo to a wall of the floor and ride it, alternating between her ass and pussy. She loved the different orgasms each orifice gave her. Even her friend who was also an anal virgin sounded intrigued and eager to give it a try.

Spurred on by her anal success, she was online trawling through her porn looking for a new adventure to embark on. What piqued her interest was light bondage. Along with anal she was sure that this too would be a good addition to her repertoire of pleasures. She would need a partner and buy a few props but the scope for pleasure was huge. Once again, she thought of her anal friend. He was so keen to satisfy her last time, she was sure he would like this challenge. But first the adult store.

When she returned from the store she had all she needed. Velcro handcuffs, a leather whip with many thongs, a spreader bar and a blindfold. She already had dildos and vibrators so now she was just left with her friend to organize. That was the easiest part of all. They arranged to meet the next day and she promised him she would wear something sexy like last time. She explained over the phone what she wanted to do and could tell by his voice he was excited at the prospect of tying her up.

As promised, she turned up to the bar the next day in a skimpy skirt and tight top stretched across her large round breasts. His eyes lit up when he saw her shapely thighs sticking out of her short skirt and her hard nipples poking through her top. His look of appreciation however paled to insignificance when she gave him a peek between her legs up her skirt. Instead of sheer panties there was nothing but shaved pussy. She took delight seeing his reaction knowing that he was getting hard as he looked. After all, she had to admit, she had an amazing looking pussy. Not surprisingly, he seemed keen to get back to her place but she wasn't having any of it. She wanted to stay for a few drinks, partly because she wanted them and partly just to see his discomfort and frustration at having to wait for the bare pussy between her legs. Every time she gave him a peek the bulge in his trousers grew. Once she had leant over and whispered into his ear that her pussy was very wet and aroused and then sat back and enjoyed the look of anguish on his face at not being able to touch it. She did relent in the end and when she was sure nobody was looking, let him stick his hand up her skirt for a quick feel. She wasn't sure if it helped him or just made his frustration worse. Either way, she was having fun albeit at his expense and enjoying the drinks as well. When she finally announced she had had her fill of alcohol and they stood up to go she smiled, noticing the obvious outline of an erect penis pressing against the material of his pants. With her pussy aroused and wet from the flirting and anticipation of the events to cum, she was almost tempted to give it a little rub right there and then.

He was still just as hard when they walked in her front door, Standing just inside she turned and pressed herself to him.

"You poor man, I've been teasing you so cruelly." she said, kissing him, her hand rubbing along the hard bulge in his pants. Undoing his belt, and sliding down his zipper, she slid down his pants. His excited cock sprung out, erect and curved upwards straining, its head glistening and slippery with precum. Still kissing, he took hold of him and started pumping him with her hand. Aroused and breathing heavily, he slid a hand up under her skirt, touching her smooth shaved pussy, caressing it as her hand drove him closer to orgasm. Feeling his fingers on her wet cunt made her pull him even faster. He slid a finger up inside her. He desperately wanted to fuck her but her hand pulling his cock pushed him past that. Now just wanted her not to stop and make his cock cum. She pulled him even faster and felt him freeze. With a loud roar he came, his cock erupting in ribbons of thick cum all over her clothes as his hips jerked in orgasm with every ejaculation. It didn't matter about the clothes; she would soon be out of them.

With his immediate need for her taken care of they moved to the living room. She handed him a drink which he needed after shooting his load so hard. Sitting down opposite him, she looked at him with a grin,

"So what do you have in mind for this?" She said, spreading her legs wide, forcing the short skirt to ride up to show him her bare cunt. He gazed lustfully at the slit between her open thighs. Looking at it with her skirt pulled up was even sexier than if she had been naked.

"Oh no, you'll have to wait and see." he said. "If I told you now it would ruin it." She knew he was right. The anticipation of not knowing was making her wetter by the second. By the time they got up and left for the bedroom her cunt was a flooded mess of slippery wetness trapped between her lips.

He had her blindfolded, totally naked, her hands handcuffed to the headboard and her ankles strapped into the spreader bar, her lovely shaved pussy exposed and so available between her open legs. She had never felt so vulnerable, unable to see, no control over what was going to happen next. Fuck, he thought, I really want to lick that cunt but for now, I'm going to make it suffer.

Picking up the leather whip with its many strands, he stroked the tips across her nipple. She gasped at the unexpected touch and then groaned at the touch, her nipple growing harder. The strands lightly slid across her chest and onto her other breast, and over her nipple. Oh fuck, it felt so good. She felt the strands slide back between her breasts and then play down over her stomach. Her pussy was already flooding in anticipation. He stroked the whip down until it reached just above her pussy and then pulled it away. She groaned in frustration, her cunt wanting to be touched. Seeing her frustration, he slid the straps up between her legs just once. She sucked in her breath at the touch of it, so fucking good. He slid the leather straps along her pussy again. Suddenly, he whipped her cunt, the leather straps slapping her lips. She jerked in pain, but also in pleasure, even though it hurt, it aroused her. Slap, went the straps as he whipped her cunt again. Oh fuck, she was starting to love it. He put the whip down and left the room to get a drink, leaving her spread-eagled, waiting for the next touch, not knowing where from or when. The not knowing what was to come next was agonizing.

Silently, he re-entered to room. Picking up the whip, he scrapped the leather thongs once again up between her legs. Oh fuck, she cried out, her aroused pussy wanting more. Once more he dragged the soft leather straps between her legs.

"Fuck me." she pleaded, her hips thrusting up hard. He reached for a new toy. She heard the buzzing and then jerked hard when he rested the round head of her wand between her legs. Leaving it there, he stood back and watched as it vibrated her clit, she started cumming and couldn't stop, trying to buck the vibrator off her quivering cunt.

"Stop, take it off." She begged, her pussy cumming, unable to stop. Doing what she asked, he lifted the wand off her pussy. Just as she was calming down he replaced it.

"Oh fuck. No! Take it off." She screamed, her cunt jerking under the round head, wanting it off her but her pussy wanting to keep her cumming at the same time. Removing it, he left the room again. Relaxing in the living room, he took another swig of his drink, leaving her to stew in her own anticipation.

Returning, he looked down at her. Watching her, seeing how tense with anticipation she was, her pussy spread and wet. Walking to the head of the bed, he leaned over and pressed the hard shaft of his cock onto her lips, running it along her mouth. Her lips parted, she wanted to suck him, wanted that unseen cock in her mouth, wanted to taste it. As quickly as she felt it, it was gone. Lying there frustrated, she could still smell the precum that covered its head. He touched her pussy. The unexpected touch made her jerk. Slowly he slid his fingertip up and down between her slippery wet lips. Oh fuck yeah, she thought, her wet cunt aching for more arousal and something hard inside it. As he stroked her agonizingly slowly, he pressed the tip of her dildo to her opening. She gasped. At last, something inside me. Slowly, he pushed it inside her, sliding it deep. Her back arched in pleasure as it reached into the depths of her pussy. He started to rub her clit, the dildo inside her deep.

"Oh fuck." She moaned, becoming aroused, wanting to fuck. He rubbed harder.

"Oh yes!" she cried out, about to cum. The fingering stopped,

"Oh shit! Oh fuck." She cried, in ruined orgasm, her hips thrusting upwards,

frantically trying to fuck the dildo inside her. He touched her clit again and stopped.

"Oh fuck!." Her hips thrust up again, her whole body shaking in denied orgasm.

"Please, Please." she begged him, her tortured cunt desperate to cum.

Once more, he touched between her legs, rubbing at her swollen throbbing clit.

"Oh fuck, Shit Fuck!" she yelled, her hips bucking up uncontrollably, her pussy erupting, squirting hard all over herself, the muscles inside her bulging pussy clenching tight again and again, wetness gushing, drenching the bed between her legs. Removing her blindfold, he looked down at her smiling.

"Was that what you were looking for." he asked.

"Fucking hell. That was so good." She told him, breathless, her body still shaking.

Released from her bonds, she followed him into the living room on wobbly legs, Velcro handcuffs in her hand. He poured them a fresh drink and slumped in a chair.

"Your turn." She said, handcuffing hi wrists to the chair.

As he watched, unable to move his hands, she swayed in front of him, running her hands over her round ass. Bending over, she gave him a good look at her parted wet pussy, spreading her lips with her fingers, showing him her drenched glistening hole. Pushing her round ass and spread cunt closer, she reached back and stroked his aching cock until he was about to cum and then left him, his cock jerking, a single drop of cum oozing from his tip.

Fuck! He strained against the cuffs, wanting her cunt, unable to move. She straightened up, and walked toward him. Right in front of him, she placed a foot up on the arm of the chair and slid a finger up and down her open cunt. He moaned, his cock rigid, sticking straight up, wanting her.

"You like that." She said, slipping the finger from her pussy and pressing it between his lips to taste, then rubbing her finger in her pussy again and smearing her wetness under his nose so he could smell her. Spreading her legs, she straddled his on the chair, reaching down and taking his cock in her hand. He sucked in his breathe as she started to slowly pull his cock, not enough to make him cum but enough to make him want to.

"Pull it." he pleaded, pushing his hips up, his quivering cock aching to cum. Smiling down at him, she kept the same pace. Sliding forward, she released his cock and pushed her pussy up onto it. Braced on her arms, her hands gripping his knees, she rubbed her cunt up and down his hard shaft, caressing it with her pussy lips. He was just like her, desperate to cum, thrusting up, trying to fuck her pussy lips. She slid off him and knelt between his legs. Holding his cock, she took the end of it into her mouth.

"OH fuck!" he moaned as she started to suck him, holding his shaft and driving her mouth down over the head. Pulling his shaft hard and fucking the head with her mouth, she waited to feel him start cumming and then released him.

"Fuck!" he yelled, his cock jerking in ruined orgasm. Then he came, cum rushing from his balls, squirting hard all over himself. Hungrily, she gripped his cock and licked all his cum of his stomach. The feel of her warm mouth on his spent cock, licking up his cum was exquisite. She released him from the cuffs and he followed her onto the couch. Together, they lay fondling each other.

"I'm still going to fuck you." he said, his finger slipping up and down her wet pussy crack.

"I fucking hope so." she replied, pulling his half hard cock, her pussy tingling.