Watching Porn Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no, fuck, stop!" she pleaded, her cunt and ass on fire, unable to take the hard contractions and waves of shudders ripping through her. Her hands were on his stomach, pushing, wanting him out of her. As his cock slid out, she flung herself off the cabbie's cock and lay sobbing on the bed, shuddering and jerking, the pleasure turned to agony with the orgasm inside her that wouldn't stop. They rolled her onto her back. She was done but they weren't. As she lay whimpering, her stomach still jerking, they started pulling their hard straining cocks, one at each end of her. They pulled their cocks faster and faster, working off each other's growing excitement. The cabbie at her head was the first to cum. Groaning, he pulled down hard on his shaft, thick strands of cum erupting from the tip of his pulsating cock, spraying her face and chest. Watching the cabbie cumming on her set him off too and his own jerking cock squirted her wet cunt and ass with ropes of warm cum. She was a mess, covered in cum from head to pussy. It seemed like a fitting end to such a huge orgasm they thought.

"C'mon, I'll buy you a drink." He aid to the cabbie. With their spent cocks swaying in front of them, they walked out of the room, leaving her on the bed to recover.

Sitting at the table, drinks in hand, both men chatted. He liked the cabbie and any irritation at her suggestion of including him had all but disappeared. It had been a first for him too. Not something he would pursue in the future but an experience never the less. An experience he had enjoyed at the time.

She emerged from inside still looking ragged. Like them, she was still naked and except for her face, still covered in clear spent cum.

"Pour me a drink someone." She said, flopping hard into a chair. He poured her a neat whisky and she took a good swig off it.

"What the fuck was that?" she remarked and they all burst out laughing.

Later, with the cabbie gone, they both lay in bed naked.

"I'm not doing that again, That orgasm was way too intense." She said.

"Me neither." He told her

"Can I tell you something?" he asked.

"Sure, what is it?"

"I'd rather you didn't sleep with other men from now on. You see, I'm really very fond of you and I'd like us to be an item."

"I feel exactly the same way about you." She replied, cuddling up to him and pressing her mouth to his.

12