Watching Tarkovsky

Story Info
Lillo discovers her submissive self thanks to Mistress R*
1.6k words
4.53
2.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt that R* was well above my league, but still, I couldn't help trying to seduce her when I met her at work.

I don't know if seducing is the right word, but surely it was more than an innocent flirting among colleagues.

Usually, I find accountants boring and unimaginative, but there was something deeply attractive in the tall and bespectacled figure of R*as if she was a statue of ice waiting to melt.

Chances were few and in between, but every time I had one I tried to prolong our casual meetings as long as possible.

I found common ground in old art movies, so I managed to get invited to her place after dinner to watch together a Tarkovsky movie, which couldn't be normally found on TV or streaming.

Rationally I knew that I shouldn't have great expectations, but still, I was very excited to spend time alone at her place.

I didn't dare to hope anything but it seemed a very promising first step.

Unfortunately, when I arrived near her house, I couldn't park my car close to the building where she lived, and a sudden burst of rain meant that when I rang the bell I was completely wet.

I wasn't presentable; the evening had been ruined, but I had to accept that this was my destiny.

When R* opened the door, she looked amused at me, but quickly smiled and let me in.

It was clear by her dress code that she wasn't planning anything more than a movie evening: she wore a hoodie and sweatpants, which revealed very little.

"What happened Lillo? Don't you keep an umbrella in the car?"

"Unfortunately not, I am sorry. I will leave the USB key with the movie and then I'll go back home to change."

R* smiled at me.

"Don't worry, you can take a shower here! I think you can wear one of my T-shirts and shorts, don't worry, they are very loose for me."

Probably those were clothes left by some boyfriend, I thought, rather depressed, but showering in R*'s place was a very intimate act, and made me rather excited.

I agreed, and R* showed me the shower room.

I noticed that there was no key, but this seemed pretty normal in a single-person's flat.

I undressed and showered. Ə couldn't help imagining that I was showering after having sex with R*, and of course, a hard-on immediately sprung. However, I rushed to finish showering, because I didn't want to keep my host waiting. When I left the shower cubicle, I started drying myself with a rather small towel. I looked around and I noticed that my clothes weren't there anymore. R* had entered the room while I was showering...a very exciting thought. I called her through the door.

"I am ready, can you pass me the clothes?"

"Yes, come out!" she shouted from the living room.

"Well, I am ...naked...", I replied, embarrassed to state what was obvious.

A few seconds passed, and suddenly R* opened the bathroom door. I rushed to cover my sex with the small towel.

She looked at me with a mischievous smile.

"Well...I realized that there are no clothes you can fit in...and I already put yours to wash...so I guess you'll have to spend the evening naked."

I smiled back to hide my embarrassment.

"That...would be ...interesting but awkward...", I replied clumsily.

"Didn't you plan to have sex with me, anyway? I would have seen you naked anyway, isn't it?"

"I wasn't...I didn't..." I didn't know what to say now.

"You want to say you are not interested in having sex with me?" you insisted, amused.

"No! I am!", I replied blushing at the inevitable confession.

"Well then, drop the towel and let me see what you have there!"

I could only obey her orders; I dropped the towel and foolishly covered my sex with my hands.

"Silly boy! Drop the hands!"

The word "boy" fell on me like a slap on my face, I quickly dropped my hands and let take a good look at my erect cock.

"Not bad.."

"Thank you..."

The evening had turned out in a way that I couldn't imagine: R*, fully dressed was looking at me, completely naked, and assessing the desirability of my penis.

"Well, I guess we can go and watch the movie now. I rather like your hard cock - and saying so she passed her fingers on it, lightly - so please keep it hard through the movie. Of course, you shouldn't ejaculate and make a mess of yourself and especially of my sofa. If you pass this little test, there might be something more in for you."

I just nodded, unable to say anything.

She closed her fist on my penis shaft, and through that, she led me into the living room.

She let me go so that I could set up the film, and then, when I was ready to sit, she addressed me again.

"I don't think it's a good idea for you to sit on the sofa, maybe it's better if you just kneel next to me."

"Yes...", I answered, and she realized I was unsure of how I should address her.

"You are adorable...Mistress R* will do. And make sure to keep your thighs slightly open, this will make your ass more attractive from my perspective."

So the movie started with her sitting comfortably on her sofa, and me kneeling next to her, naked, my hard cock showing in between my legs, my spread buttocks opened so that soon, as the move progressed, her foot started to play casually with my anus, with her big toe trying to penetrate my rear opening.

The first time I was shocked, but when I tried to avoid it, Mistress R* reproached me sternly.

"Mind your cock and leave your asshole to me, puppy!"

So in less than an hour from Lillo, I had become a boy, and then now from a boy I had become a puppy...I could only register that, and quietly I moved back closer to her so that she could continue tease my sphincter, and when finally the big toe found the right position to penetrate it and then move back and forth, I was ready to feel a guilty pleasure.

From now on, Mistress R* seemed absorbed by the intense, spiritual movie. So was I, but at the same time the necessity to keep my erection was a source of distraction.

Mistress R* forbade me to hold my penis with my hand, so the sense of touching wasn't helping, but I had to rely just on mental focus.

When I felt that it was losing rigidity, I stroked it slowly and carefully. Even if I hadn't received precise instructions, I didn't want her to get distracted by my clumsy movements.

A couple of times though, the movie absorbed me so deeply that I forgot my task and the cock deflated and ended up resting, limp, on my thighs.

"Puppy! Aren't you forgetting something?" she would say, spanking my buttcheek with her open palm.

"Sorry Mistress!", I shouted, and then I proceeded to masturbate myself furiously to return to the state of hardness.

"As a reminder, uncover your glans!" she ordered the first time, laughing at my helplessness.

It was strange to watch the intensely spiritual movie, which lasted more than three hours, in this state of continuous arousal.

At times I felt this was the most perverted act I had ever made; at the same time, I was feeling strangely happy performing this act of worshipping.

The movie ended, and I turned to Mistress R*, unsure of what would follow.

"Stand", she ordered.

As before she took my cock and using it as a leash she took me in front of a large mirror.

"Look at yourself, puppy".

I looked at the mirror: there I was, naked, my cock held tight by her hand, and there she was, with her dark jumper, her loose sweatpants, fully clothed. She snapped a picture.

"Aren't you happy, puppy? Smile!"

I forced a smile and she took another one.

"That's better, wait here now."

She disappeared for a moment and then returned with a white T-shirt and track pants.

"This should fit you. Of course, I don't have trunks and I don't feel like lending you a pair of my panties. So you'll go commando.", she explained, without losing her sense of humor.

I should have been angry about the trick she had played on me, but, as you can guess, instead I felt grateful.

"If you behave well, in the future we might have a lot of fun together. Now go."

Saying so, she opened the door.

I muttered, "Thank you for the beautiful evening Mistress, good night."

"Good night puppy", she replied, and I left.

The following day, I woke up feeling that I had lived a dream.

Next to my bed, there was the T-shirt and the track pants with whom I had reached home the previous day, but I could find more plausible stories for their presence than what had happened.

I dressed as if nothing had happened and I reached the office.

My day started with the usual routine, the usual email, the usual banter among colleagues.

The message arrived just before midday.

The sender's name was, simply, "Mistress".

I opened it with a certain anxiety: I wasn't really surprised when the picture of myself naked to the clothed R* appeared on the screen. I looked at my expression, but instead of fear or humiliation, I saw happiness and pride. Was he me?

The message below the picture said:"Don't you think my puppy deserves a collar?"