All Comments on 'Waxing or Waning'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 134 Comments
Pac114manPac114manabout 3 years ago

Pretty sure everyone will hate James at this point. It was a huge misunderstanding seeing that Cameron is a changed man and apologized to Leslie.

I can see in part 2, the twins will side with the mom seeing she never cheated and Evan, who has Down syndrome, will react violently wanting to be with his mother.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 3 years ago

Why on earth would James want to date and remarry Leslie? The wicked witch never made amends or expressed regret for cheating on him. Got to give it 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Don't do a part 2, it's garbage

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 3 years ago
Damn RACC

You worked hard to get here, and now you throw it all away with a part 2 ???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You can't leave it like that on a cliffhanger. Please, a part 2. Maybe vasectomy reversed and Jim gets another woman pregnant.

Diecast1Diecast1about 3 years ago

we will see what happens in part 2 AAA++

mordbrandmordbrandabout 3 years ago
They all go to Disney world

And live happily ever after. Because that ending makes about as much sense as the rest of what you wrote after the child was born. No self respecting person is going to adopt, raise, and form a marriage of convenience over a birth defect love child from a cheating ex spouse. I don't know what you're smoking, but since I am recovering from oral surgery, I want some.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pretty bad and is probably in the wrong category.

OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

Just horrible. Worst story I have ever read on Lit.com. Swings from unbelievably ugly emotions enabled by totally impossible legal actions to under the top sacharin emotions and then ends ? with Jim making totally wrong assumptions. I don't care how you 'end' this saga with all unlovable characters, I won't be reading it. I expected much more from someone with nearly 1,000 followers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hoping this misunderstanding can be cleared up soon. Would really like to avoid a sad, tragic ending like in The House's Wife Part 2! Please!!

Also, still not fully clear on why Leslie cheated in the first place. I know Cameron seduced her but what was lacking in her marriage to James? They should be clear on what went wrong to avoid it in the future. Thanks for this story!

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

Could this little fiasco get any more complicated? Can’t wait to see the outcome, so looking forward to seeing how it all ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

they do get back together and raise evan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I was rather disappointed. There was no indication till the last couple paragraphs that this was multiple parts.

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

I liked it, until you put them back together.

To make a reconciliation to have a reconciliation is just plain stupid.

The whole end is incomprehensible.

Marriage and divorce with Jill, then the super-fast reconciliation with a mentally unstable ex-wife.

What idea of ​​going back to a marriage that she herself described as okay but not great ??

barry_mccockinerbarry_mccockinerabout 3 years ago

Look I get that everyone likes to BTB, but come on. There is no way that custody of a baby is going to go to the ex-husband of a woman who he divorced after she cheated on him, with the divorce having been acrimonious (to the point where he turned up to her wedding with a prostitute and mooned her). Also, his attorney would have been disbarred for filing that second petition for divorce.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 3 years ago

It started off great with his quick and dirty divorce of the cheating slut.

Unfortunately, you totally ruined it by having the cuck husband adopt her affair baby. After that, it turned into a nauseating RAAC, where he remarried the whore to help raise her bastard child. No man with a shred of self-respect would behave like that.

Don't waste your time with a second chapter, you can't salvage this mess.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 3 years ago

I couldn't and wouldn't get past all the disrespect you put on the husbands in your stories. Then you complete the cuckolding by having him knowingly raise the lovers kid. I'm sorry, I just can't see a man out for revenge to the point he'd cut ties with his kids only to later in adopt his ex-wife child from an adulterous affair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You lost me once James went to the hospital to help his cheating ex wife.

The beautiful thing of divorce, once it is final the other person’s problems are no longer your concern. I get wanting to help his daughters but they were adults and had Leslie’s mom for support in dealings. I skimmed over the part of James being listed as the new kid’s father and after that it was clear we chose to give up being a man to be a true cuckold.

1 star

Bh76Bh76about 3 years ago

As much as I like a good RAAC, this wife doesn’t deserve one.

LazylonerLazylonerabout 3 years ago

I know that you tried to avoid this being a full RAAC story, but honestly the consequences here didn't add up to the kind of emotional apotheosis that I prefer to see if there is going to be a reconciliation. It feels like Leslie basically not only got away with cheating on James and having a child with another man, but actually managed to get James to pay for everything. All James gets is a few years of marriage to an older woman that was based on him needing a wife for the adoption to go through and then getting remarried to a near menopausal woman who's had a stroke, been in a coma, and afterwards was about as vile a personality as you could ever have the misfortune to encounter.

Yes, you have Leslie realizing what a shit she was being, but honestly I can't see them getting back together. You pretty much burned the bridge in act 1, so act 2's reconciliation just fell flat for me. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

there are under the penis, 2 bags called balls.

If you had never seen them, I advise you to squat down to see their presences and their functions on a real man.

devtekdevtekabout 3 years ago

Funny story.

Multiple twists and characters with unpredictable behaviors.

also funny how the BTB crowd was triggered.

"NOOOOO ... you can't make them reconcile !!!!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nothing more than another serving of Skippy slop. I couldn't believe how miserable most of todays stories are, and then I started reading this, which happens to be the absolute worst of the lot. I'm beginning to wonder why I bother to log onto this site any longer. Crap like this makes it hard to justify wasting the time.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 3 years ago

Fuck Skippy..couldnt you have put an authors note to say this was a RAAC. Still the waxing and wanning of the moon had me literally busting a gut laughing like crazy when i read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

With all of the BS the extra husband but up with and you still didn’t give him any back bone 🦴

Like the story but didn’t like the ending to be continued

5* story line 3* finishing line

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

It's good that you deviated from the usual BTB formula, but the alternate path you took felt a little meandering. The characters come across well, but it almost feels like they're different people by the end of it. Sure, growth accounts for some of it, but the dynamics shifting across the board in this fashion robs the story of the early momentum it had. It also ends at a slightly weird place, where you feel things should be wrapped up, but they aren't, sort of like a TV show fishing for another season.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

"But Jim we've had over twenty years . . . " - Maybe you should have thought about that before having unprotected sex with another man!

/

"They still love you and need you." - Whether the girls are collateral damage or not depends on whether they put themselves into the line of fire or not.

/

"We need to get you your fair share not the crumbs he is offering." - Half isn't her fair share?

/

"I deserve a lot more for putting up with you all those years." - What did she put up with that was any worse than what he put up with?

/

He doesn't owe the girls an apology, they tried to blow him off because of an "important dinner date." Good for him telling them off!

/

I believe one of the points of college funds is that they can't be touched, that's why so many divorcing husbands stash assets there. And you can't get retroactive child support.

/

"you baby stealing, husband stealing bitch?" - Jill MAY be "baby-stealing," but not husband-stealing, LOL.

/

"Soon we were having a child." - Actually, she was "having a child" before she was even divorced.

/

Terrible place to end, and you should write your own ending.

phill1cphill1cabout 3 years ago

Like anyone wants to read about comas and raising a special needs child in an erotic story website.

It reads like an episode of As the World Turns.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Up until the end birth, the story went great. Post birth.... well, let's just say it turned into afterbirth.

WTF, Skippy? At least court scene with the man eater was fun, up until the judge ruled.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

You're one of the authors I follow in this genre, but I can't get connected to the characters in this venture of yours. The overall story arc is okay, but the missing parts of what went wrong in their marriage, lack of perspective from Leslie, among other gaps leave me empty. I'll still read the next chapter, but this was not up to your normal standards. 4*

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 3 years ago

Sorry of like a really bad lifetime movie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Seriously

I hate it when complete idiots write.

Take this shit show of a story down, and if you don't want to do real research before writing, then put your stories in Sci-Fantasy or something of that ilk.

ThorlolThorlolabout 3 years ago

Uhh, what the heck happend there? Did James have a sudden case of loss of feelings and emotions? How could he ever reconcile? That is the hardest sell ever. His wife has an affair for several months and gets pregnant. She already said that she didnt love James very much in the 20 years they were married and it was proven by her affair and he still wants to get back together with her again? There was no explanation whatsoever why he would even consider it. It just happend and that is the weakest point of the story. Sorry but thats just a 2/5*

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Once again, the ANONs and BTB Legion show their true stripes! I believe without a doubt, these knuckleheads would cry for the BTB treatment for the Virgin Mary for her immaculate conception!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Don't bother writing any more parts or sequels. This is your worst piece, it sucks completely. Cut your losses and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Notwithstanding the bizarre ending that's not an ending, this line, after she came out of her coma, really stood out like an eyesore. "Well, at least I am smart enough to have married someone with plenty of money the second time." This is *after* the second time has ended with Cameron leaving her because he can't be saddled with the baby after learning of his diagnosis. That combined with the RAAC silliness that comes out of nowhere, all while she's being horrible to every single person in her life, while being an awful parent to her special needs child? No need to post more of this.

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

The guy is a cuck, who the hell cares what happens to him or how he feels

whether or no he get back with her after this contrived misunderstanding - he PLANNED to take the cheating whore back which is why he is a cuck and deserves to be scorned and shunned by society

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

How it should have ended

----------------------------------------------

"Dad, come to the hospital, quick!"

-

"Calm down, Holly. Why do I need to come to the hospital?"

-

"It's Mom. She had an allergic reaction to her saddle block injection, which caused her to have a stroke. They have taken the baby by C Section and some other doctors are trying to save Mom. We're going crazy and don't know what to do. Please come. Grandma Sarah and Barbara and I need you."

-

-

"And this is my problem how?" I asked before hanging up the phone.

jneric2691jneric2691about 3 years ago

Waiting on the next part!

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3about 3 years ago

I'll admit that I enjoy a good BTB. I even enjoy a RAAC depending on how the story is told. This story seems to try to be both, and fails. Jim cuts ties with his cheating wife, understandable. Jim cuts ties with his daughters because of their attitude, also understandable. Then all of a sudden he's talking to his girls again? Makes no sense, and there is no explanation on how that relationship got repaired. Then he shows up to the wedding (which he had to have reconciled with his daughters to find out about, I guess, but still not a logical reconciliation) with a hooker and moons them; laughable, but just petty enough for me to enjoy that.

Leslie goes into a coma and Jim takes care of the baby, believable to a point, and that actually could have been a point of reconciliation with his daughters. Jill was suddenly in the picture, believable to a point, but not the marriage of convenience "answer to a prayer".

Courtroom, unbelievable. Leslie would have been ordered to have a psych eval before the hearing, either by the judge, or requested by Jim's lawyer. Also, the judge seeing her irrational behavior and saying, "welp, you're an adult so you can have your baby back" without at least having a transition setup would have been grounds for appeals and for DCS to swoop in.

The reconciliation with Leslie, highly unbelievable. She cheated on her husband, got knocked up by her paramour, and then lied to the court about Jim's character. Not to mention that Leslie had planned on the divorce so she could marry what his name. It just wouldn't happen, unless Jim was ok being disrespected and cheated on - and if he was why divorce in the first place, aside from the fact that Leslie wanted to.

The ending just shows the reconciliation was wrong because Jim sees what we readers know to be an innocent kiss and he starts to doubt again and leaves Leslie... Again. I don't know what's planned for part 2, it may make some of these points I - and others - have made, but I'm not entirely hopeful that a part 2 can save this trainwreck of a story.

TheDrunkenNebbishTheDrunkenNebbishabout 3 years ago

Angry, old, men, with nothing to spew but hate, don't belong on an erotic stories page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

New plot twist: medical issues with Evan fall to DNA testing which inadvertently reveals...James, you are the father!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is the first story I've seen in which a Down's Syndrome child who is a product of adultery is at the center of the story. Interesting idea and, potentially, creative. Unfortunately, James, in true LW fashion, is written as a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If you can not figure out how to take the direction of your own story, then just do the same thing you did with the story you have just written.

Throw in every cliche and trope that you did with this story, mix it up into a few pages and sit back and call it finished.

I don't vote too many 1* but you earned it with this one.

Doc

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2about 3 years ago

my mother always said if you have nothing nice to say ... say nothing at all

i m taking her advice for once .... lol

for content only :

1 lowly star 1000 limp dicks and 200 buckets of vomit

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

Oh no, what happened to you Skippy47?

I don't think I want to read the second part as this is going to be an RAAC and the (ex-)husband a simp. I know and approve that James is deserving a medal for all the good things he did to Evan and not BTB Leslie who said in court that her James is not man enough to give her some loving. And to kiss Cameron at the end -- you could have written "...on the cheek" but you didn't in order you could build a story on it so it must have been on the lips and probably lingered a little too long so she still has more hots on Cameron than James who did all the great things for Leslie and Evan. How much will you write of Leslie DISRESPECTING James again? Again, this ain't a good story. Well written though, still I don't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

In fact, I agree with the idea of ​​the plot twist, where James is Evan's father. Although I do not believe that after 20 years of a vasectomy, it could happen. Not to mention the legal aspect of returning the stallion's money. Besides my unwillingness to cheat people. But, as I always write, that is just my opinion. I would like to see the unfolding of this story. Just say your instincts, dear author. PS: English is not my native language.

Carioca Man

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 3 years ago

u need to put in more work for a believable raac. the way it is now too much trauma for a raac with no word on how that trauma was dealt with i personally sont see a raac here. just too much crap under that bridge. never mind that head spinning turn around james did that was totally out of left field there guess he wasnt as angry as the author made him out to be

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Leslie is the most unlikeable character I've ever been introduced too. Jim is the biggest tool outside a Moreau story ever written. Jill is a poorly written character with all the three dimensionality of sheet of paper. Don't waste your time trying to salvage this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

To the writer, don't worry about the direction you'll take the story. By Jim allowing this cheating slut back into his life in any fashion you've alreafy fucked it up. Ridiculous plot line with Jill and the marriage of convenience. Jim bonding with the physical evidence of the greatest betrayal in his life. No, this one is truly buggered. Best to let this turd sit and decompose on its own. Do not attempt to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Drek

bruce22bruce22about 3 years ago

Ouch! The author has done about all that is possible to irritate me and I am still reading when I have

logged off! So he pulls down the curtain. Not fair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I’ll read part 2.

Despite some of the material, I’m not sure it belongs in LW.

I have no doubt some of this is autobiographical in nature.

I hugged my kids.

~Enkidu

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a pathetic story ....he gets back with Leslie after all the shit she put him through...

Don’t bore us with a part two...ur minuscule success rate in good endings tells me that I should not wait with baited breath for a good part 2...

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 3 years ago

The way you have written the story goes towards a reconnecting. Would any man take care of another man's child conceived in this way? Very unlikely but stranger things have happened. Write the story you want its your story.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 3 years ago

Cuck a doodle doo!

How does James go from being the guy who told his daughters to go fuck themselves to being the ex husband who is caring for his wife’s lover’s handicapped child? The James of page one is not the James of page three.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It’s not often I’m sympathetic to cheaters but regardless of the practicality of Evan being adopted for his best interest and care. You would expect the family would have brought the baby out n to see his mother and for her to see him after being in a coma for six months as a matter of courtesy and decency regardless of whether she was ready and able to care for him.’And has to the finish, I’m sure I’ve read similar in A number of other stories? Disappointing read from a writer I usually follow. I’d like a part to to salvage the tale.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago

Starting with the mooning, it went off the rails for me.

kencorokencoroabout 3 years ago

There is no way that part two could salvage this story.

FireFox59FireFox59about 3 years ago

What is it with wimpy idiot husbands in today's stories?? While the disrespect in this one isn't nearly as bad as the other story she still has an affair and get knocked up trying out a replacement of her husband. Yet she still manages to get the exhusband she scorned and rejected to take her back. WTF??

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyabout 3 years ago

This story was all over the place, lacked flow. I would say re-do part 1 before going to part 2.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatabout 3 years ago

Sorry, but I hate these type stories about wimps. You took a good premise thru the first half of the story and then turned a good guy into a complete chump.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The whole reconciliation was pretty much done in one paragraph, actually more like one line.....we had sex. The main character also had too many abrupt changes in his personality. First, he’s not going to talk with his wife. Then he’s not going to talk to his daughters. Then, he’s not only talking to his daughters, but joking with them. Then, he becomes a true cuckold in every sense of the word and raises another man’s child, even getting the sperm donor to sign off parental rights.

I liked the concept of the story, but the execution left a lot to be desired.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fucked up

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

That was one horrid, meandering, muddled dumpster fire of a story. If this had been your first I would send you a check to never write again.

Couldnt find enough over done cliches to throw in there either? The daughters thinking dad was a little too bent out of shape over the wife fucking and carrying another mans child....yeah that hasnt been used in 90% of stories. And it got worse from there.

If you arent going to put any effort into a story dont post it, then we can NOT waste time from our lives trying to read it.

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

Legio_Patria_Nostra

Once again, the ANONs and BTB Legion show their true stripes! I believe without a doubt, these knuckleheads would cry for the BTB treatment for the Virgin Mary for her immaculate conception!

.

.

Well Mary did agree to the plot

BrentJWBrentJWabout 3 years ago
Not sure

Why I read this. Everything that happened seemed odd, off, or just wrong. Strange decisions and reactions by all the characters kept me from getting into the story. Can’t imagine how you’d salvage it with another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Interesting and unique tale. Thanks.

For what it is worth, I have some trouble believing James would pursue her again, particularly after his considerable anger at her adultery and her behavior throughout. But it’s still an interesting story and well written.

dunmovynivdunmovynivabout 3 years ago

I found myself shifting positions on who was the hero, and who was the protagonist. Not a good story

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

Should've ended the story when she went into a coma

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
Ah-man. I thought it was going to be a wimpy RAAC,

...then pulled one over on us.

I don’t usually score multipart stories because so often it a bunch of 4 or 5 Star parts, then the final part just poops. So I won’t here either.

Can’t wait for the next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Blech.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 3 years ago

Holding my nose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very original and innovative.

Also very poorly conceived and executed. The husband had no instinct, no inkling, no hint or signs that his wife had become a guiltless deceiving betraying slut? I mean, most women who become soulless monsters have that condition affect more than just who's dick they allow into their vagina. You know, stuff like attitude, mood, behavior, lack of respect to the point of complete contempt for their spouse. You would think any normal man might just pick up on some loss of affection, regard, endearment, love?

OK, guess not. Can't lose a marriage that never really existed. Except all the lead up with the twins and the mother in law indicate it was a wonderful loving wholesome marriage. OK, guess not.

The whole story is so contrived and ridiculous that you should just flush it down the toilet, like the whore did with her marriage. At least she was honest, in the end, with what she thought about her husband. You could take a lesson from her and kick this shit to the curb.

But thanks for the effort.

timrivtimrivabout 3 years ago

Husband is moron and is acting like a two year old.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Wow! It's another well written Skippy story, but I'm pretty ambivalent about this one. It was pretty good up through the mooning, but then took on a definite downward spiral. The stranger aspects of the story have been covered in other comments. Maybe you can save it in the next chapter. I gave you a *4 for your imagination and for having the balls to post this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Its done

How you could reconcile them is beyond a joke. She cheated, had another mans baby, got married to that man and she had no regret or remorse over her actions. Atleast you ended it with him thinking she was cheating and he leaves. Hopefully he doesnt find out she didnt cheat and stays away. Thats how I'll belive it ends.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 3 years ago

Please do all the readers a huge favor. DON'T WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER!!

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago

***Disney is a good spot to finish this story Merry-Go-Round. Thanks for sharing.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 3 years ago

Well first thing Great Story. But now that he has come up to the wrong conclusion. He should have to face his daughters first, then have one of them call and ask her how she could pick Cameron over their father again? That should open the Dialog. About how and why he came up to that Conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You had a pretty good story going here until you decided to turn your male character into a pussy and an idiot. Do you really think that ANYONE would react in the manner that you depicted?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Skip you managed to pull wimp, cuck RAAC, from the jaws of BTB.... what happened?

James was prepared to go nuclear on wife and daughters only to end up running to the hospital and putting his name on the birth certificate. To add insult he cobbles a fake marriage together and then when that goes down the shitter he ends up wanting to remarry the slut... erm mother of the children he's paid for.

Finally, rather than confront her he runs off with Evan...

Pt2? Possibly best if he just drives off a bridge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just fucking weird…..

3***. But only because of the intelligent treatment of Down Syndrome. Otherwise, just awful….

BearcatfozzyBearcatfozzyabout 3 years ago

I usually give author’s storylines the benefit of the doubt, but in this case there is no way any sane real man would return to a clearly psychotic bitch and raise her challenged child for her. When he got the call from the hospital he should have simply informed his daughters that he was no longer responsible for her care or the care of her newborn from another man. Then he could go on to lead a happy life. Now, he’ll probably be charged with kidnapping and sent to prison by the unfaithful bitch. The ONLY way a part 2 makes sense is for a long-game BTB where he evades Leslie and the authorities for years breaking her heart.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

Why the FUCK would she tell her husband she was pregnant? Why not get an abortion and say nothing? Why would she leave the house that she FUCKING owns! Why wouldn’t she let him hit her so she can claim spousal abuse?

I hate cocksuckers like you that write absolute dog shit stories because you hate women. You goddamn morons need to figure out that women aren’t idiots like you want them to be and life is inherently unfair to men.

Don’t like it? Too fucking bad.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 3 years ago

so THIS is a Loving Wives story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOL!

Just another WIMP story chucky.

kiteareskitearesabout 3 years ago

Some serious stepping out of reality needed here... I doubt the girls reaction is realistic, after news like that I think the evening out would be spoiled, irrespective of who's side they came down on. Then all the legal shenanigans would have had any lolyer laughing their arse off, though I'm with sbrooks - 50/50 isn't a fair share? Other than screwing a married woman and getting her up the duff, this is a sign of Cameron's character. But hey we had a PM with that name and look what weasely cowardly waste of space he was... sorry, I digress.

The scene at the wedding while amusing, you can guarantee that as soon as they saw a confrontation starting between the bride and her ex, that cameras would be out recording everything, including the mooning. Not that that is an excuse for assault and would still have messed up plans for the honeymoon.

Now the birth...

"Dad, come to the hospital, quick!"

"Calm down, Holly. Why do I need to come to the hospital?"

"It's Mom. She had an allergic reaction to her saddle block injection, which caused her to have a stroke. They have taken the baby by C Section and some other doctors are trying to save Mom. We're going crazy and don't know what to do. Please come. Grandma Sarah and Barbara and I need you."

His response should have been - "I'll come, but only because you and Barbara need me."

The whole putting his name on the birth certificate and taking on Evan was just BS that I cannot imagine any man after a less than amicable divorce would even contemplate. Cameron was obviously contactable, he should have been dragged back and made to live up to his responsibilities or put Evan in foster care.

That said, as Jim had his name on the birth certificate, the judge would not have entertained the case unless Leslie could prove he wasn't the father. Why would you take a child that has the legal father and legally adoptive mother from a stable home environment and put it with an effective stranger who is recovering from a stroke and coma?

Most of the rest others have covered... sorry, you're asking far to much suspension of reality with this one, without going the absolute madhouse route that ST manages.

What should you do for part 2? FTDS? Really it's poor form to post a chapter of a story without at least knowing where you want to go with it.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

I don't understand why in the world James should ever get back together with the slut? She shamefully betrayed and lied to him. She made sure that he could no longer have children and then betrayed him so badly by becoming pregnant by her lover. So again: why should he ever take this slut back?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Dumb, dumb, dumb...

I'm tired of the husband who must have been born by immaculate conception and the wife who is spawn of Satan[. Give us more real characters. It takes two to tango, and the "innocent" party is RARELY innocent. I stopped reading after a page and a half as there was no interesting storyline. Too bad if I missed anything good later, I was already gone!

R.

greenman440greenman440about 3 years ago

You said "I have an idea of how to continue this story".... Yeah and so do I, DON'T it's a fucked up mess.

towgtowgabout 3 years ago

Not worthy of a part 2.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Sure is complicated alright. Congrats on your 100th story.

This one is not one of your best I must say. By all means continue it, it appears it will be a RAAC.

After the MASSIVE disrespect show by Leslie to James I find impossible to see him getting it on with her again, no way. Every time he sees the child Evan, he will be reminded of her infideity and her gross disrespect to him and their family.

She would be wiped by all. No second chances.

So, sorry Skip, a good effort, but to me worth 2/5

Better luck next story.

awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

Don’t just don’t

awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

If you do, the first thing should be Leslie calling Jamesto see where he is. Then tell him how Cameron stopped in to apologize and dropped a check and went to his wife. Even if he won’t answer, leave a message.

Don’t drag this out 750 words is enough

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Interesting, enjoyable, but certainly not erotic. Many people got an education on the possible issues (cardiac surgery, swallowing difficulties) associated with Down’s Syndrome, but again, little sexual sizzle.

Three stars ⭐️ for this one.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous