Way Back Very Early

Story Info
I had to be gone lots.
2k words
2.25
14.5k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Very early in our relationship it was very bad. We had been married four years and we were not getting along very well. In fact we just were not getting along period. Neither of us were up for saying it but one of us should have bailed out. I was 28 and Karen was 24. I was gone most of the time out on a job that I hated, but made too much money to quit it.

I was not fucking around on Karen out on the road, but I was sure she was fucking others while I was out on the rode. My school hood friend runs a private security firm. And he knew we were having problems so he came to me and ask if I could us his help. We talked about it a long time and I finally agreed to his help.

I was out again for two weeks before we got together again. When we did he confirmed my feeling that my wife was sexually active with someone else. I was not surprised nor upset to learn she was playing sexually. Our relationship had lessened sexually more and more. So her needs would be more as our play lessened. The fact that she needed sex from somewhere else seemed natural.

"So, Dennis who is she fucking?"

"One of my young investigators is watching Karen. She is riding the loop downtown a lot. She is meeting a player who loves young women His name is Tindel Mains. He may be a cop of some kind or maybe just an informant working for someone else."

"Dennis isn't riding the loop dangerous for young women?"

"Yes it can be but you'd be surprised how many girls and young women do it. And you can't believe how many drive the loop topless, very brazenly flaunting sex."

"Really, I would never have believed it had you not told me. Do they sit low in their cars so no one sees their bare breasts?"

"Some do, but most flaunt them wanting men to see them. They are worse when two or more girls are together in a car. But once in a while there is one who flaunts them to all for fun. Like your wife."

"Oh my God, Karen has done that?"

"No Dave, Karen does it, nearly every time she does the loop she is bare breasted. But some times she is completely naked."

"How do you know she is naked?"

"Jess, has seen her walk out of your house completely nude get in her car and go down to the loop for 3 hours."

"So how do you know she is fucking this Tindel, A black guy?"

"No he is white, 38 years old, blonde, blue eyes, 5' 10" and maybe 170 pounds. We have the new directional listening devices we are using on her so we get very good audio when she stops to talk to some one. We know he is the one who got her started riding the loop topless and nude. We think she has been doing it for maybe a month. She rides right up beside his car and stops maybe 3' apart and lays her bare breasts right on the door out the window in plain sight for him and anyone else close."

"So you think he has been fucking her for a while?"

"Yes probably, but something happened last night. A guy drove up at chat with Tindel and it soon was very likely a setup because he turned to Karen and says. "Hey Donald Lee wants to fuck you." And she quickly says,"OK" and Tindel says why don't you get in with him and go do it. Karen promptly gets out nude and gets in with this Donald Lee and they drive off."

"To go and fuck him?"

"Well Jess followed to try and tell? He followed them to a small time crib where small time pimps take young women they plan to pimp."

"You don't think he plans to try to pimp my wife do you?"

"Yes I do. Karen is very sexual and sexy, with a great body and lots of fire in her belly and I think Tindel has been priming her for just this from the beginning. This Donald Lee is Donald Lee Brant. A known small time pimp with two young women who work for him. His MO is to tape a young woman fucking a set up guy and to post her on line doing it. And a very nice set of still nudes of her as a promo for other customers."

"So did he fuck her?"

"Oh yes, the listening device told Jess that after he walked her right in to one of the crib rooms they went right at it.Dave I can stop this before he starts it. I have enough evidence to have him arrested and put a stop to it. He plans to pimp Karen and I think she might just let him."

"No Dennis don't stop it. Let's see where this goes."

"You will let him pimp her?"

"Yes, I want to see if he can. My wife is a very sexy woman. I was her first and only. She now has taken two more lovers I want to see if she can become a whore?" "It will go far before he is finished. If he can work his magic he will display her for a guy and get her to fuck him. Then he will tell her the guy wants more of her. And it she fucks him again he will want her to see him regularly. If she will do that he will want another guy to date her. They call the fuck meetings, dates. Once he has her doing ten or more men dating her regularly, he will bring in a big black guy. He will be a pimp from down on Isabella Street. He will be very big and smooth and he will fuck your wife like nothing she has ever dreamed of. And she will be in the big time. A BBC whore."

"Don't stop it let it go where it goes."

"I just told you where I think this is going."

"And you think Malcom will get her?"

"How do you know about Malcom? Will you let Malcom have your wife?"

"We have some history."

I was out on the road for the next 3 weeks. I couldn't wait to get back and find out how my wife was doing on the road to becoming a real prostitute. My hope was that my wife now had several real customers. I had barely gotten into town when Dennis called me.

"Hey Dennis how is she doing?"

"Very much as I described to you.They danced and messed around at the club across the street from the crib. He has several guys who want to become customers of hers dancing and messing with her all the time. They play grab ass with her and feed her drinks. As the evening gets along the play gets more and more. He gets her to dress more sexy every night. Before closing her tits usually come out bare. The second week you were gone some of the guys got her to go over to the crib to fuck."

"How many guys fucked her over there?"

"It began with one. Then the next night two guys took her over. Then there were four that went with her. But several more went over later. We think maybe 8 fucked her. Last week there were 2 blacks showed up. She didn't seem to react any differently to them. They danced, kissed her and fondled her and by the end of the night her tits we bare for them for all to see."

"And did they fuck her Dennis?"

"She left with them and Jess lost them after they left so we are not sure."

"But the next night?"

"Nope, no Blacks the next night, but like I said he pimped her that next night. Put her on display for an older guy, one of his buddies maybe 55 or so and she fucked him for $100 bucks but split the money with her new pimp. And now she has 5 regulars she is doing now."

"He is pimping her now?"

"Yep she has 5 regulars now and by the end of next week that will double."

I am back on the road for three more weeks tomorrow so if anything big happens let me know."

I had gotten home on Friday night and left Sunday morning early so I didn't even see my wife. She was never home. I was very busy, but had nothing from Dennis the first 2 weeks.By the third week I was worried about the nothing I had gotten from him. And then just before I was headed home I got a text.

"lots has happened in the past 2 days Dave. She had doubled her customers and Donald just turned her over to Malcom About 2 hours ago."

I had known for a while where this was going. I have known Malcom for maybe ten years now. We were in the same class in high school. I would say that we are casual friends. I dated Karen when she had just turned 19 and we married a year later. Just after she'd turned 18, Karen dated Malcom for nearly the year before I started dating her. Malcon has had my wife naked many times. She has sucked his very large black cock many times. He has eaten her pussy and sucked her tits many times, but he just never quite got her fucked until now.

She had a very big thing for Malcom. She had planned to have his babies. But just before she gave him her virginity she found out he owned two young women and pimped them.

It is my belief that he loved her. And that he really wanted her as his wife and for her to mother his babies. But she jumped mad and screamed loudly in public in front of his friends about the pimp thing. And he told her she would just become his third bitch to pimp out. They didn't speak again. And she became my wife.

What happened to us I am still not sure. But I do in part it is my wife's loss of Malcom. I think her becoming a whore was that she regretted not giving her virginity to him. And maybe she should have? I am sure that Malcom kept track of her. Or maybe of us? We had been friends as boys. I was never upset that Malcom knew my wife's body as well as I did. In fact I always felt regret he didn't get her virginity. I even told him that before we married. He had simply said if he had I would not have gotten to marry her. But he knew he fucked that up himself.

Time slipped by slowly as she was now his whore to do with as he wished. As six months came up of his ownership of her I missed my wife more every day. I still lived in our house. But I had quit the high paying job on the road that I had hated so much and had kept us apart.I had found a good job with very good benefits that paid nearly as well. And I had time now to spend with the wife I missed so much.

As I sat alone at home missing her every minute one night there was a knock on the door. I got slowly up and answered it. Malcom stood there tall as can be. And beside him stood my beautiful wife nude as could be, his hand in the back of her hair.

"David this thing belongs to you. Our time has long past. She is a good little whore. And she tells me her time as your wife has passed. Is that true?"

"Maybe it should be true my friend, but I miss her more every day."

My friend Malcom smiled at me.

"That is what I figured David."

And he walked away. I looked at my beautiful naked wife with tears running down my face and she jumped into my arms. We have never spoken of the time we were both lost. We have spoken many times of our friend Malcom who we both love dearly. We look only forward to our life together and being happy.