Wayward Wife Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, we can, but she's got enough meth in her to kill a horse and her tits look like she's been in a fight with a Samurai."

"She's in good hands babe." Hank told Sky, "she's a nurse."

Sky looked at Lindsey in disbelief and asked, "you're a fucking nurse?"

"What can I say, I like to help people, I like to hurt people" Lindsey said, reaching down and snapping one of the rubber bands on Cindy's now dark purple tits.

"Come help me pull these bands off these gorgeous tits." Lindsey told Sky.

Sky came around and together she and Lindsey pulled the rubber bands off Cindy's tits. The blood began to rush back into her tits causing her to have a small mini orgasm.

"Ohhhh God yessss, are we done fooling around?" Cindy asked.

"Yes, you dumb cunt, we're having a baby." Sky said.

Cindy looking dejected said, "fine."

"I'll beat your ass like we were in a Burger King bathroom bitch, if you don't change your attitude." Sky said, she then leaned in and gently kissed Cindy.

"I love you whore, let's have this baby." Sky said.

Sky, Hank and Lindsey helped Cindy onto the bed and Sky gently kissed and snuggled Cindy as the contractions came.

"Is she going to be able to do this?" Sky asked Lindsey at one point.

"Sure, you could drive a truck out of this loose cunt, plus I'm sure the baby is going to be underweight due to her drug use and poor diet and lack of pre-natal care." Lindsey said.

"The interesting part is what happens after she has it? There'll be no record of live birth and the baby I'm sure will be born addicted."

"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it," Sky said.

"I've got the water boiling," Hank said from the doorway of the bedroom.

"What the fuck? I didn't tell you to boil water," Lindsey said.

"They always boil water in the movies," Hank said.

The three girls looked at each other and smiled. "Men" they said in unison.

"Aaahhhh" Cindy said.

"We're getting closer," Lindsey said.

Throughout the rest of the evening Sky lovingly kissed on Cindy and told her how much she loved her. Hank gave her a washcloth he proudly dipped in his hot water to wipe off Cindy's face and bloody tits.

In the early morning hours Cindy let out a scream louder than any she had before and soon after Lindsey laid a four-pound mocha skinned baby girl up on her swollen breasts.

Sky and Cindy both cried as Lindsey cleaned up and Hank beamed from the corner of the room.

"That's about as natural a childbirth as you can have," Lindsey said. "Well, other than the meth I guess," she said laughing. "Hell, what hospital you gonna go to where even the nurses are naked."

"Thank you, Lindsey," Sky said.

"It was my pleasure." Lindsey said as she shared a sensual kiss with each girl.

Sky, Cindy and the baby cuddled on the bed as Lindsey grabbed Hank by the hand and said, "you girls have some family time, I'm gonna go reward my assistant with a blow job."

"Fuck yeah, you earned it Hank, thanks for the hot water." Cindy said.

Soon the baby started to nurse on Cindy's damaged tits and she and Sky leaned back.

"What the fuck are we gonna do?" Sky asked.

"I have no idea baby." Cindy said falling asleep as the baby nursed.

12