All Comments on 'WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 18'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 5 years ago
Perfection

Or as close as possible. While I wish this story to continue, or at least have a spinoff or two, if this is the end then it is about the best ending I can imagine.

In case you misunderstand I WANT MORE of this story.

I wish my wife was more like Marcia and additionally I want a Chantelle too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MORE PLEASE

I would like to see more about Sam, Marcia, and Chantelle. How there lives change and grow together. See how the other women in the compound do with there pregnancies. See Chantelle become a mother and see how her parents and family react to the situation as well as Sam and Marcias families. Please more from this series. It is the best I have read, with your other stories very close.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 5 years ago
Still greedy

I can't help it, I like everything you have posted but I LOVE THIS SERIES. I'm still hoping for more, either in this series or a spinoff, or even a crossover. Preferably all. I just can't get enough.

Ms1994Ms1994almost 5 years ago
Loved it. Very accurate about loving more.

A very enjoyable story with fun characters. Pretty hot too. The whole WBDP series is a long read but it delivers.

I especially enjoyed description of the transition from wife approved playmate to long term love. It was very nicely done. I have been through this and the descriptions of the process, surprise, issues, emotional termoil and soul searching, are spot on. I guess you must have some experience here!

I hope to see more. Thank you.

argeelogargeelogover 4 years ago
Outstanding

I have finally finished all of the WBDP stories and enjoyed all of them. Your writing is superb. Unfortunately it kept me up late many nights. I really wish you would continue this series by exploring the near future. And please continue writing. You are one of the best!

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 1 year ago
👍👍

Well I just finished rereading the entire series for the 3rd time. It is still my favorite erotic story of all time. A few of your other stories are ranked between 2nd and 10th.

I love when your characters crossover into different stories.

Keep up the good work.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

First time thru. . . .I am in awe, DEAR AUTHOR ! I knew you were outstanding as a writer, but now I have such respect for you as a human being. These final chapters will stay with me. Awesome closure for WBDP. Now that I know the beginning, I will read -" TASTE " for a third time. 5 stars.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites7 months ago

The thing I hate finishing reading a series as good as this one (which includes the Beth Wilson story, the story of Scott, Julia and Lisa, Richards stories, Sam, Marcia and Chantell stories) is that I can never read them for the first time again. I will miss the depth of your characters and watching them grow in their circumstances. I hope you will keep these characters alive in future stories. Thanks for some quality writing. I'm not much into sci fi or horror, so I have not delved into your wolf pack stories. I guess I'm just hoping you will get back to writing more dramas about the above mentioned characters. Either way, keep writing and I will keep reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous