WBDP - Caribbean Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finished her twenty-five, she moaned, "Fuck me, Monsieur Sam. Fuck me hard."

Her cunt was dripping, slick with her lubrication and I pushed right in, bottoming out on the first thrust. Her ass provided a warm resting place as my abs crashed into her muscular buttocks.

"Mon dieu, yes. Fuck me, pound your cock into me. Donne-moi ta grosse queue."

I didn't know what she was saying, but I loved the sound of it pouring from her mouth. Things sounding dirty in English, sounded musically exotic in French. The mornings activities had done much to arouse me and nothing to relieve me so I was primed for bear when I pounded into her.

"Mon dieu, mon dieu. Je suis en orgasme. Je suis en orgasme."

That sounded enough like orgasm I figured out what she said, especially with her pussy contracting all over my cock in concentrated pulses of pleasure. I was so close, I could taste it. Another dozen thrusts into her molten core was all I needed to put my load of cream in her cunt. She was so tight when she throbbed in the throes of her climax, she milked the cum from my balls.

When I was done, Marcia came up to me and kneeling down before me, cleaned my cock and balls.

"Was it as intense as it looked, Master."

"It was very good, my little slave."

"Have they been taking good care of you, Master?"

"They have, for which I have you to thank. Other than spending more time with my beloved slave, I have not lacked for anything. They have given me much pleasure. Monique even sucked me to orgasm in the middle of the night, swallowing my cum. I was surprised she did so, but she said she wanted to do it for me. No, little slave, you've provided well for your Master. You've given me no reason to begrudge your free pass."

"Thank you, Master. I have worried about you. You've had the night to think about it, do you regret not taking Gigi up on her offer?"

"She is a beautiful woman, and so tall. You know how I appreciate tall women, but no. I don't regret anything. I wasn't lying when saying we needed to take time and process everything. I mean, we haven't spent the last couple nights together. We should suddenly drop all that we're involved in now to spend a few quick hours with a supermodel?"

"Gigi Hadid, Master?"

"I know. Is it possible she's even more beautiful in person than she is in print? And so young. She's been doing modeling for what, four years, tops and she's already at the top of her profession. I don't think she's had her 22nd birthday yet. But honestly, would you have felt unusual if we'd both been with two sisters? Maybe I'm overreacting, but I'm not going to lose sleep about turning her down. Not right now. Too much on our plates."

"William will be on his own tonight if he rejects Evelyn. I've missed you and our friends. We've had a chance to become so close."

"I'm thinking we should go out to California for the birth of our child. I kind of wish we didn't live so far away; clear across the country. We won't be able to go to Lamaze classes or anything."

"That's a great idea. As far as Lamaze goes, I'm sure Brianna will have any number of slaves willing to attend with her. I imagine that Monique will attend, maybe others as well. You'll see, things will be fine."

George informed us that we were arriving at Anse de Grande Saltine beach as he dropped anchor.

"Grab your water, your sunscreen, anything else that you'll need for the beach. There's not a ton of shade here," He said. Chantelle, you'll need to return at noon to prepare lunch. As soon as everyone's aboard for lunch, we set sail for Sint Maarten, so don't leave anything behind. Have a good morning."

"Aren't you going with, Captain?" Grant asked.

"No, I'm staying aboard with Dina. We're making plans for the entertainment tonight."

"Dina's going to be dancing for us tonight, George?" I asked. I remembered her erotic dance in the sand pits in Las Vegas.

"Aye, that she is. We just want to pick out the right dance for this rowdy bunch. Plus, my potato water's a bit backed up. I need her to flush my system."

"Potato water?" I asked Marcia as we went to get our stuff. "What the hell is potato water?"

"My father used to use the term as well," Marcia said. "He was in the Navy, so maybe it's a naval term. It means he needs to have sex. His sperm is backed up and he needs to have sex."

"He must have been asleep when Dina got back last night."

It was a short swim into the beach and as soon as we unpacked the watertight bags, we spread lots of sunscreen on each other. Marcia took care of both Bill and Evelyn, they put sunscreen on her. I put lotion on both Brianna and Monique and they spread it on me. Chantelle and Louise did each other, as did Grant and Sandy. Jimmy had stayed on the ship as well. He was making repairs.

We were lying in a large group, flipping over occasionally, reapplying lotion as we sweated it off. Evelyn stood up and said that she'd like to look for shells again. She handed William her leash, so that he could put it on.

"I'd like you to come with me, William. You can look after me. I'd like to share something with you."

William nodded his head and got up with her. They walked down the beach toward the most deserted end. They were talking, but as far as I could see, Evelyn wasn't collecting any shells. On the other hand, I'm sure she had a lot to say. When they were barely more than two specks far down the beach, Evelyn stopped. William stopped with her. They were talking with one another, I could see their arms gesturing. Then I saw Evelyn kneel on her hands and knees in the sand. I nudged Marcia and told Brianna and Monique to watch. Evelyn reached behind her, her hand came back down on the ground and then Bill got down behind her, his hand rubbing over her ass and we saw their hips merge, then merge again, repeatedly.

"She's giving him her ass," I said.

"How do you know that it's that and not her cunt?" Marcia asked.

"She had the largest plug in her ass last night, it's been over twelve hours and it looked like she pulled something out of her ass before they started fucking."

"So, Evelyn is surrendering her ass to her husband," Brianna said. "Do you think that we should say something to her when they return?"

"What do we say to her? 'Good girl, Evelyn. How's your asshole feeling right now?'" Marcia said.

"I suppose we could wait until she says something to us, or just ask how she's feeling right now. It was a big step for her," I said.

"I wonder if she thinks she's lost him and making these last ditch efforts to hold onto, or if she really wants to give him every part of her body?" Marcia asked.

"I wondered the same thing last night when you shamed her into giving Bill a blow job under the table. Does she feel like she's losing to you and can't let you do anything she can do herself, or is she starting to get in touch with her submissive side?"

"I know how shocked and ashamed she was getting caught in the act, but Gigi didn't make a big deal about it, so maybe Evelyn realizes it isn't the most horrible thing in the world. Did she say anything to any of you after?" Monique said.

"Not to me," I said. "Anyone else?" They shook their heads, no.

"She appeared to have a good time last night. She danced, although not with any man outside our group. I'm guessing she didn't want to give Bill further reason to be concerned about her. She even danced with me," Marcia said. "I think I'm the one she blames the most for her current straits."

"Or me for calling her out to Bill in front of the whole ship," I said.

"Maybe she's maturing and realizes the only person to blame for her situation is her," Brianna said. "You didn't instigate anything she didn't create the opportunity for."

"We did take advantage of the opportunity," I reminded her. "If we don't, maybe she thinks Bill ignores it like he did last time."

"That only works one or two times. If she's completely honest, she knows he won't be walked over forever," Marcia said. "But the only way to know for sure is if she talks about it. She'll have to open up to somebody. Otherwise, it's all conjecture."

"I'll see how much she's willing to talk about while sailing to our next stop," I said

I saw they started walking back our way and brought it to everyone's attention.

"Act normal," Marcia said.

"What's normal for us?" Brianna responded.

They reached us and my curiosity got the best of me. I had to know.

"Did you find any nice shells?" I asked.

Evelyn looked up and every one of us stared at her expectantly. So much for normal.

"I let William fuck me in the ass," she said. "Is that what you wanted to know?"

"Well, no, not really," I said. "You didn't go far enough down the beach that we didn't know he was fucking you, although you telling us it was your ass does confirm our primary suspicion. What we really wanted to know is if you found any nice shells?"

Evelyn laughed. "What do you really want to know, because I know you don't give a shit about seashells. The only thing anyone cares about on this cruise is sex and nudity and sex and food and sex and spankings and sex, and not necessarily in that order."

"Is it obvious? I thought we were keeping our sexual desires and proclivities hidden quite well, didn't you Marcia?"

"I certainly don't know where she got the idea we were only interested in sex."

"You mean other than the fact you need a scorecard to keep track of who's scoring with who," Evelyn said.

"Darling, you don't need a scorecard to keep track of me," I said. "It's only been, let's see, one, two, three, four, four and a half, four and three quarters, and I turned down a very lovely lady last night so we don't have to count her at all."

"Where do you get four and a half, or four and three quarters for that matter?" Evelyn asked.

"Well, I can't really count you as a whole one, because you just gave me a blow job and that was only practice for your husband, so it hardly counts, and Louise and Sandy were dinner plates yesterday afternoon, so the fact that I may have kissed their boobs and belly and bonnie lips in the process of eating counts even less. I certainly didn't stick my cock anywhere in them, so I consider myself to be innocent of all your scurrilous charges."

I think Louise and Sandy blushed as I talked about all the people who had fed off them.

"So, out of the eight total women on that ship, you've only had intimate contact with, and by intimate contact I mean lips or fingers to breasts or cunts, or lips to your cock, seven women, leaving only one on the ship, you haven't in some way fondled."

"Well, when you put it that way, it does sound a lot worse," I said.

"That does sound much worse, Master. You have been a busy boy, haven't you?" Marcia said. "And the last one was promised to you as well. That means that you may end up fucking or fucking with, every woman on that ship. And I felt sorry for you because you haven't had my full attention."

"Well, when I came on the trip, I only thought I'd be fucking you, little slave; Brianna already having conceived her child. The rest of them fell into my lap. You gave me two making up for Bill, you approved Dina when she was suggested, Brianna joined her slaves because she felt lonely and you did ask her first, Sandy and Louise volunteered for the Nyotaimori and everyone ate off them and you presented Evelyn to improve her fellatio skills. You were also ready to approve Gigi last night. I'm innocent, I say. It's a frame job."

They all laughed, even Louise and Bill. "That's what every serial molester says, Master, when they're caught in the act." She kissed me deeply and passionately, rubbing herself on me. "I don't begrudge you any of it. If I'm not mistaken, I've been with all the ones that you have plus two of the men, although given how close your cocks were when you and Bill were in me yesterday, maybe you should add him to your list as well." They all laughed again.

"Wait a minute, how were you with Evelyn?" I asked. "She gave me the blow job, how'd she get on yours?"

"Well, Master, if you'll recall, Evelyn helped lube my ass for Bill yesterday. Having her finger in my ass is about as intimate as it gets, don't you think? You're right, Evelyn. All we think about is sex," Marcia said, "and we've had a lot of it, and a lot of fun in the process. What we really wanted to know is if anal sex was better this time than the first time, and if you enjoyed it?"

"It was uncomfortable to start off with, despite the stretching provided by the anal plugs, but I climaxed before he was done."

"How did you like fucking Evelyn in the ass, Bill?" Marcia asked. "Was it everything you might have imagined it to be?"

"It was better than my imagination ever made it."

"Imagine that? All these depraved acts we've engaged in, all the things that made me a slut and a whore, you now find yourself enjoying as well. Will wonders never cease." Marcia hugged Evelyn and gave her a sudden sensual kiss square on the lips. "Welcome to the club, darling."

"I'm truly sorry I said all those things to you," Evelyn said. "I was a shit to everyone."

"Given that, Evelyn, I for one, no longer feel a deep seated need to spank you every day," I said. "Do the rest of you feel the same way?"

They all agreed that they would no longer spank Evelyn every day except Bill.

"I still feel it is within my rights as an aggrieved husband, to spank Evelyn every day. I'm still angry. I'm not yet ready to be mollified by an apology."

"I understand, William. I shall continue to submit to your spanking every day until you no longer feel the need."

"If that's the case, I will take my spanking now as we got up too late this morning to do it."

"Right now? On the beach?"

"Here and now."

"If you insist. What should I do?"

"Lie down over my legs. I'll spank you with my hand."

She laid down on his legs, her butt in the air. I noticed that she'd returned the plug to her rectum. Bill began spanking her ass and soon had a nice layer of pink to work with. Before too long, one of the local gendarmes came round.

He said, "Qu'est-ce qui se passe ici? Vous êtes maltraité Madame? Les autres baigneurs ont senti que vous pourriez être en détresse."

Chantelle asked, "Parlez-vous anglais, officier?"

"Très peu. Vous parlez bien français, voulez-vous traduire?"

"Oui. The officer has asked me to translate. He wants to know if you are being abused, Evelyn. He said the other bathers were worried for you."

"Tell him that the sun was not tanning my ass quickly enough and I asked this gentleman to give me a quick spanking so that they would get this lovely pink color. If he is concerned, he can take over, but I'm fine."

"Le soleil ne se tannait pas mon cul assez rapidement. Elle a demandé à ce Monsieur de la fessée pour la belle couleur rose. Si vous êtes préoccupé par son bien-être, elle a dit que vous pouviez prendre le relais."

He looked at her in astonishment.

"Elle fait un canular. Ils ont des relations sexuelles, mais ils ne peuvent pas baiser sur la plage. Alors, il la fesse." Chantelle said.

"Oui, je comprends. Ils devraient trouver un endroit plus privé, alors ils pourraient baiser la bonne façon."

"Je vais leur dire. Elle aimerait beaucoup finir cette fessée maintenant si elle le pouvait. Elle est proche de Climax, voyez-vous."

"Faites vite, ils dérangent les autres touristes. Adieu et Merci." He tipped his cap.

"What was that conversation about?" I asked. "That was much more than Evelyn said."

"I told him it was a joke. They were having sex but they could not very well fuck on the beach. He said he understood, but they should find someplace private and they could fuck the right way. I said they hoped to finish her spanking now, she was very close to cumming. He said to make it quick as we are scaring the other tourists and good bye and thank you."

I laughed; we all did. "The French, they are so understanding of these things," I said.

"Are you close to cumming, Evelyn," William asked.

"If you hit that plug a few times, I certainly will."

Chantelle said, "I must prepare lunch or it may not be ready on time and the Captain may feel the need to paddle my behind. I think the one I received from Sam this morning is the most I can tolerate for one day." She left. Louise left with her, ostensibly to help her prepare the food, but I think Louise was beginning to discover an aspect of her sexual orientation that had previously been undiscovered.

William started smacking her again, making sure to hit her plug as he did and Evelyn did cum shortly. William soothed her cheeks afterward, gently rubbing them. Finally, he let her get off his lap and she laid down on a towel on her stomach.

"I don't think I can lie on my ass right now. Between the ass fucking and the spanking, everything back there is a little sore right now." We laughed again.

We gave it another hour and then left for the ship. Chantelle had prepared a chef's salad with lots of meat and hard boiled eggs. Everyone needed the protein to keep up with the daily regimen of sex. George had already set sail for our next stop and told us we should be there in 2-3 hours. After lunch, I took more time to talk to Evelyn.

"You seem to be relaxing a little more. How are you doing, generally?"

"I am more relaxed. The only thing I'm concerned about is losing William. As much as I've done to get back in his good graces, he's not convinced I've changed. I'm unsure what else to do. All I want is to have him back. I no longer worry about Marcia. I see now how much she loves you. However, he now knows he won't be lonely if he gets rid of me. I've been so stupid. What shall I do I'm not doing now?"

"It all boils down to trust, doesn't it. You've lost his. If your infidelity stopped when first confronted about it, he might not be so unwilling to grant you another chance. Broken promises tend to do that. When my first wife cheated on me the first time, I lost all trust in her. I tried to forgive her, to not bring it up, and not throw it in her face, but I never forgot. I was reluctant to open up to her after; to share all my deepest thoughts and dreams. If I fully opened up to her, became close to her again, it would be more painful if she were unfaithful again. To be honest, my inability to be emotionally intimate with her may have contributed to later incidents of infidelity. We were no longer close in an emotional way. When you can no longer share of yourself, that happens."

"So, it's over then," she said despondently. "I've lost him forever."

"I don't know," I said honestly. "All people are different. What was impossible for me to repair, might be possible for you and Bill. Only time will tell."

"Since you've gone through this yourself, perhaps you can suggest something?" She asked hopefully.

"He needs to believe, implicitly, you will never break his heart again. I didn't believe that of my first relationship. Perhaps she didn't seem sorry enough; made no effort to make it up to me. Try to imagine yourself if the situations were reversed; if he was the one who broke your heart. What would it take to make you whole again. Just buying you stuff isn't enough, even though he can afford to do so. You would require repentance so profound, there would be no question in your mind he would ever do it again. What could he do for you to believe that? If you know that, you might know what to do."

"I don't know. I can't think. I'm so lost right now."

"Try this. Imagine your life before this happened. What you did, how you spent every day? What his days are like? How you spent your free time, how he spent his? How did you get into situations that allowed your infidelity to occur? How can you change all of the factors that led to your infidelity so that it can't occur again? If you can answer all those questions, you may have an answer. I don't know enough about your life to answer for you. You still don't know why it occurred."

1...2728293031...35