WBDP - Caribbean Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy, Monique and Brianna all got their turns, each of them enjoying the sensual seduction of Dina's dance before providing a white chip in return for their wine, all but Brianna drinking the wine. When she was done, Dina spun into a deep curtsy, taking in all of us, then hopped on George's lap, riding him until they both climaxed.

When they were done, I stood and clapped. "Encore, encore," I shouted and everyone laughed, knowing how unlikely that we'd get more of her tonight. Dina was breathing hard, both from her orgasm, plus the difficulty and length of her dance.

"That was fabulous, George. You have a wonderful, beautiful and talented slave. I can't thank you enough for the experience. Incredible. Absolutely incredible."

"She is pretty special, isn't she," George said, kissing her sweaty neck.

"She has a lot of talent. I'm sure she could dance professionally if she chose, she's that good."

"What, and give up this," Dina said, waving her hand around. "I'd have to be crazy to give up my life for the life of a professional dancer. Doing what some mincing fool told me to do instead of doing what my heart tells me to do. No thank you very much."

The rest of the guests were congratulating and thanking George and Dina for the exciting and unanticipated show. Dina was starting towards the crew berths and Marcia and I stopped Evelyn before she went below.

"I'm assuming that tonight was your first experience with a woman," I said.

"It was."

"And what did you think of it? Was it better or worse than you imagined?" Marcia asked.

"I'd never imagined myself with a woman. Given that, I supposed it was much better. She is very skilled and talented. The entire dance was a slow seduction. It might have been the same with a man or woman. I was so aroused by the time she actually did anything, I was ready to climax almost as soon as she touched me. It was very enjoyable. I don't necessarily wish to seek out other women for a renewed experience, but I can't complain about this one."

"Before you go to Dina's berth, we wanted to tell you that Marcia will no longer be spending the nights with Bill. He will be alone tonight. Rather than leaving him alone, why don't you offer him the new, improved Evelyn. The one who is willing to do anything she can for her man. The one who will let him use her ass on a nude beach. The one that will suck his cock under tables in restaurants. The one that will let him spank her every day because she fucked up and knows that she was wrong. That Evelyn. Use everything you have experienced and learned the last few days to make him realize the woman seeking to share his bed now is not the same woman he brought on this cruise. Go to his cabin and wait for him," I said.

"He might not accept that Evelyn," she said. "The old Evelyn might be all he can think of."

"You'll never know unless you give him the opportunity. Go on, we'll tell him that I won't be coming to his cabin with him tonight," Marcia said.

"Thank you, both of you." She headed towards Bill's cabin.

When Bill was finished talking to Dina and George, Marcia asked for a moment of his time. He followed us to a secluded area of the deck.

"Bill," Marcia said, "I won't be spending any more nights with you. I miss my husband and my friends and it's time that I start spending time with them instead of a fantasy. I've enjoyed every moment we've spent together, but this was never meant to be more than it was. I wish to thank you for your time and attention. It's been wonderful, but it needs to end."

"Thank you, both of you, for all you've done for me on this cruise. You turned a horrible disaster into one of the great adventures of my life. I can't thank you enough."

"You have someone else waiting in your cabin, Bill. I think you'll find Evelyn eager to prove to you she's a changed person, but you will never know unless you give her a chance," I said. "She may not be able to fully compensate you for all the pain she's caused you, but she desperately wants to try. As much as you were hurt by her actions, I think she's been hurt by your response, as well deserved as that was. Only you can say if she can earn your affection again, but let her attempt to do so."

"I'll see. I'll talk to her anyway."

"Thanks. Good luck." I shook his hand.

"I've missed you, little slave. I hope that you've saved some of what you've given Bill for me."

"As much as you want, Master. I have unlimited amounts for you."

We walked into our cabin and I said, "Look who I found wandering around outside. It seems that she almost forgot where our cabin was."

Chantelle jumped up and put a huge bear hug on her, giving her a very friendly kiss. "Marcia, I'm so happy to have you back. We've missed you in our bed, haven't we?" She said to the others.

"Indeed we have," Monique said, standing and giving Marcia her own kiss. "It's been lonelier without you."

"Come over here, dear. Give me a kiss," Brianna said, patting the bed beside her. "I'm feeling a little tired tonight."

Marcia climbed onto the bed and leaned in for another kiss. Brianna fondled her breasts as she did so. Marcia almost purred as she did so.

"Let me see," I said. "How can we best do this so that we can satisfy the greatest number of people at the same time?"

Marcia said, "I know, I know!"

"What do you suggest?" Monique asked.

"We can seat Brianna at the head of the bed with a double headed dildo, the other end of which is in Monique who will be lying down. I will get over Monique so that I can pleasure both her and Brianna with my tongue. Monique can lick my cunt while my Master takes my ass. Chantelle can suck his balls while he's doing that. After he's cum once in my ass and we've cleaned him off, I can watch him take Chantelle after she's exchanged places with me. I missed seeing her fucked while I was gone. After he orgasms again, Monique can suck his cum out of Chantelle's pussy. That should be good for everyone."

Brianna laughed, saying, "That does sound like it should be fun. Marcia, why don't you get the dildo and put it in me and Monique."

Monique laid down on the bed and Brianna sat on the end of the bed, putting her legs over Monique's. Marcia came back with the dildo and smeared some lube on one end. She pushed the end of it into Brianna's cunt, sliding it deep enough to give her space to lube the other end, which when lubed, went into Monique. She had them get a little closer together until only about 2-3 inches of the 12 inch cock was visible between them. She scrambled over Monique, situating herself so that she could lick either of the women just by moving her head. We put a pillow under Monique's head making it easier for her to reach Marcia's pussy while she was high enough for me to fuck her ass. I took some of the lube and slicked up her sphincter and my cock. Pushing against her rosebud, it slowly parted for my prick and I began to poke my way in.

Both Brianna and Monique began to moan as Marcia tongued their slits and Marcia followed suit as Monique's tongue licked her cleft. I started thrusting in and out of her tight little asshole. I was already in heaven when Chantelle's lips encircled each of my testicles and rolled them around in her hot, wet mouth. The sensations were exquisite. My cock was massaged within Marcia's ass while my balls were fondled in Chantelle's mouth. The women were doing their best to stimulate each other and the sounds of the licking and sucking was arousing in and of itself. Marcia climaxed first, the skilled tongue of Monique working it's magic on my orgasmic slave as I pounded her posterior. Marcia's attention was divided between Brianna and Monique but the motion caused by Brianna rocking the dildo between them was helping make up for the division of oral attention.

Brianna came first, closely followed by Monique. I should have lasted longer given Dina recently drained my sack, but the combination of their ministrations to my cock and balls was simmering my cum to a slow boil. I lasted another three or four minutes, but no longer. When it finally bubbled over, I slammed into Marcia's ass so hard, she almost toppled over. My cum shot out of my prick like it was shot out of a cannon and I felt multiple jets coating Marcia's rectum. All of them climaxed again before I did and I felt Marcia climax again while I emptied myself in her, the muscles surrounding her rectum squeezing hard on my shrinking cock.

"I'm so lucky to have four beautiful women to share this trip with. I've never been coddled as much as you treated me. Each of you endeavored to make this the best vacation ever. I will never forget this cruise to my dying day. Thank you all so very much."

"The best part is that it's not quite over yet. We have another day and night to spend together," Brianna said.

"Aren't you coming back with us before you go back to LA?" I asked.

"No. We've imposed on you enough. I need to get back and take care of my business. I miss all of my lovely slaves and need to go home and tell them the good news about the baby. The only reason I came out early is because I was so excited and wanted to tell you in person, but it's time to go back."

"For eleven days, we've been living and loving together and I've gotten so used to having you all around, it's going to be hard to go back to being by ourselves," Marcia said.

"You can always come out to Los Angeles to live. I've got plenty of room. You know that."

"I'm not sure I can leave my job," Marcia said. "I love being a police officer."

"Like there are no police departments anywhere but Florida," Monique said. "There has to be 20 different police agencies within two hours of where we live."

"And instead of being able to get to work in twenty minutes, I get stuck in LA traffic for a couple hours."

"It would be a big change, we know that," Brianna said, "but think of the many benefits of moving. You get to go naked all the time you're not at work, you get to help raise our child, any time you're feeling frisky, there would be someone to pleasure you. I'm not saying you have to do it, or make up your mind now. This offer is always open to you both. All I ask is you think about it."

"Thank you," I said. "We will think about it. It's a big step, but it is worthwhile considering."

Marcia said, "I want to see my Master with Chantelle and Monique. I've missed seeing that while playing around with Bill."

"You must think I'm a miracle worker, Marcia. I've had a long hard day so far today. I've been totally fucking drained twice since 8:00. It might take an act of God to get another erection."

"Oooh, do I detect a challenge, Master. I believe that you have thrown down a gauntlet and I must pick that right up."

"What do you have in mind, Marcia? I hear a bet coming on."

"You bet your sweet ass you do. I will bet you that I can have you hard within ten minutes of starting to give you a blow job or you will have all four of us waiting on you hand and foot tomorrow. All four of us will serve as your sex slaves until this time tomorrow night."

"Sure, if you start your blow job in a couple hours. It's not going to happen right now."

"It will start as soon as you accept the terms should you lose."

"Okay, what do I have to give up if I lose?"

"You have to serve all four of us all night tonight, as much and often as we like. Even if your pecker can't rise to the task, you'll still have fingers and tongue. You won't be released from your responsibilities until the dinner bell goes off at breakfast. Do we have a deal?"

"Are you sure you know what you're doing Marcia?" Brianna asked. "That opens up a lot of possibilities with someone as twisted as Sam."

"No problem. It's in the bank," Marcia replied.

I have to admit, she sounded pretty sure of herself. But I knew Mr. Happy. He needed an hour minimum to recover from tonights debauchery and if she had to start right now, it wasn't going to happen.

"I won't have any chance to sleep at all?" I asked.

"Not as long as one of us needs you to serve us."

"Okay. I don't know why I bother to ask. It's not going to happen. Deal."

"Clean yourself off, Master. This doesn't start until I have a clean cock to work with."

"Sure." Cleaning up wasn't going to take more than a minute or two.

I got soap and a washcloth and thoroughly cleaned myself off. When I was finished, Marcia inspected me and found me to her satisfaction.

"Set your timer for ten minutes, Master. Start any time you're ready."

I set it for ten and said, "Go".

Marcia immediately started in on me, and I have to admit she was doing a superb job. Every skill and talent she possessed, and they were considerable, was now engaged to giving me an erection. It felt great, no question about it, and even though I felt some stirrings as she applied herself to the task, it fell far short of what she needed to give me an erection. She kept it up for at least two minutes and even though I'd grown some, I was nowhere near hard. That's when I felt something being smeared around my sphincter and it felt like lube. Okay, that was something new. It felt good, but that wasn't going to do the trick either. Then something started to push it's way into my rectum. Shit. I don't know what she was shoving into me back there, but it seemed bigger than a finger and smaller than a baseball bat. I felt myself stretching over the object and then it was in me as it slipped past the gate. That's when I felt it happen and I began to harden in her mouth. She kept thrusting the object in and out in my ass and as it moved in there, I got stiffer and stiffer. Then she turned it on. My cock filled her mouth and throat, a full erection.

She removed my cock from her mouth and said, "Time."

Under seven minutes.

"Damn! You won," I said. "I can't believe you won. What do you have shoved up my ass?"

"A prostate stimulator. Kind of a vibrator for guys. Girls aren't the only ones who have toys made for them. Now, give Chantelle the ride she deserves."

"Are you going to leave that thing in me?"

"Why not, it won't hurt anything."

I should have known not to bet against Marcia. She didn't like to bet at all unless she had a sure thing. It looked like I was going to be a busy boy tonight.

Chantelle got on her hands and knees on the bed. Marcia wiggled under her wanting to see me penetrate our black friend and enjoy whatever delights Chantelle might bestow on her. I was wet from the licking that Marcia had given me, Chantelle was wet from, well hell, I don't know what she was wet from, but she was wet, so I slid right in.

"That looks so dreamy, Master, your white cock being swallowed by her black cunt. It looks naughtier somehow."

She grabbed Chantelle's hips and pulled herself up and gave my balls a lick before transferring her attention to Chantelle's clit. I could hear her licking and sucking below me as I hammered back and forth into Chantelle's steamy sheath. Chantelle lowered her face to Marcia's pussy and started a languid licking of her own. Marcia was moaning under the ministrations of her tongue, Chantelle was moaning from Marcia's tongue and my pounding of her pussy, and off beside me, I heard Brianna and Monique moaning because they didn't wait for me to finish and I was groaning because my overworked cock was being forced into another orgasm. That devilish device in my rectum was stimulating my prostate and forcing me to release another load. I heard women cresting into their climaxes all around me and when I felt Chantelle's pussy pulsating on my prick, I spewed into her cunt. I felt myself start to go down, and Marcia sucked my cock into her mouth and kept moving the vibrator up and down in my ass and I couldn't shrink. Monique took Chantelle's place and everything was repeated, right down to the positively painful orgasm at the end.

Marcia removed the fucking thing from my ass, finally, but Brianna presented me her cunt and ordered me to eat her to an orgasm. It was a long fucking night. Every time I finished with one of them, another one would take her place. Sometimes, one of them would drift off to sleep, only to be awakened by the moans of the pleasured and the shaking of the bed as they spasmed beneath my tongue or fingers. Every time they wanted another hard dick, the prostate vibrator went back into my ass and I somehow managed to cum again into whatever I was fucking. By the time morning rolled around, my prick wanted to fall off, my tongue was cramping and felt like it had been tortured, and my fingers were covered in dried and sticky cunt cum. When the breakfast bell rang, I collapsed on the bed, asleep as my head hit the pillow.

I woke up around 11:00, well past any time for breakfast. I went to the galley and got a couple pieces of fruit although I was dying for some meat. I needed some protein to fully recover from my ordeal. I tried to take a bite, but my mouth hurt too much. I went to the ship's stern and Brianna, Monique, Chantelle and Marcia were all sunning themselves on the mats, dozing lightly.

"Where ith evrywun?" I asked. Shit, my tongue was refusing to work. I wonder how long it would take to get back to normal.

Marcia opened her eyes and smiled up at me. "They went to Orient Beach."

"Why arn't oo there?" I managed to get out.

"We decided to wait for you. Beside's we were a little tired and thought we'd be more comfortable sleeping on the ship."

"Oo tire? Wat abot me?"

"What's the matter, Master. Doesn't your mouth work properly?"

"No."

"You took that bet thinking that you were going to have the services of four sex slaves for 24 hours. I guess you were wrong."

"Yeth. I wath wong."

"Do you want me to kiss it and make it better?"

"No! No! No! It git bether on ohn."

"Chantelle, might have to stay to get ready for lunch, but the rest of us could go to the beach. Do you want to go, Master?"

"I afaid dik git har, oo punce on it. Vera soor. Cat eet. Oo soor."

"Poor baby. Hopefully, you'll start feeling better before lunch. You need to keep up your strength. We're depending on you."

"Ha, ha. Tak nap."

I laid down on the mat and Marcia swung her leg over me.

"Ohn tuch anting. Ah urt."

"It would be a shame if you can't fuck the rest of time on the cruise, Master. You were doing so well, molesting all eight women on board."

I grunted. That was what I sounded like anyway, trying to speak; a series of grunts. I dozed off. I was vaguely aware of Marcia putting lotion on me at intervals.

The lunch bell woke me up and I got up to eat.

"How's the mouth doing, Sam" Brianna asked. "Marcia told me it was a bit sore."

I tried it out. "Still sore, can talk now though."

"We did keep you awfully busy last night, Master Sam," Monique said. "Your performance was stellar. It's been a long time since I've cum that much."

"Uh huh."

"Look what I made especially for you, Monsieur Sam," Chantelle said, handing me a big glass of something chocolate. "Protein shake, lots of nutrients, no chewing, easy to swallow. You were magnifique last night."

"Thanks."

I took the shake and slowly consumed it. It was tasty. I wondered what was in it. Everyone else was having a seafood stew similar to the one that Simone had prepared for the party. It looked good, so I took a little taste, just to see what I was missing. Superb. Chantelle was a great cook, almost as good as her mother.

After lunch, Evelyn asked if she could speak to me for a few minutes. I asked her to wait for a couple more hours in hopes that everything mouth related would be a little less sore.

"You had a busy night last night, hey, Sam."

"Does everyone know?"

"Everyone wondered why you weren't at breakfast and Marcia told us that you were up all night servicing all four of them."

"Blabbermouths."

"A lost bet, I understand."

"Please, just give me a couple hours. Hopefully less sore then."

1...2930313233...35