WBDP - Caribbean Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Sam. You've been a better friend than I could have imagined three days ago."

"You've been a better person than I could have imagined three days ago. I thought there was no hope for you, I was sorry you were on the cruise and wished that Bill had chosen a better wife for himself. You've done a lot to change my mind."

"Now I just have to change William's mind."

"Good luck with that."

When we finally got to Cupecoy Beach, we spent only a short while on the beach, spending more of our time in the water around the boat. Since no one spoke Dutch, even Chantelle would be unable to assist if we got into trouble there. Considering we spent all this time on the water, it was surprising we did not spend more time in it. George had fins and masks for snorkeling and a few of us spent time doing that. The waters were crystal clear. Evelyn actually found a few seashells she wanted to keep and of course, we had to tease her because she'd already gone 'shelling' this morning.

"I've got some shells for you," I said holding my cock, "knowing what kind of shells you prefer."

"No, no. It is a particular kind of cockleshell that I am looking for and yours is not it," she said glancing at Bill. He smiled at her when she said it. "Perhaps someone else here would prefer your type of cockleshell, Sam."

"Me, me, me," Marcia said, jumping up and down. "I love his cockleshell."

"And I love your clam. I guess we're made for each other."

"If you have a moment, you could dive for pearls, Master. I have one begging to be found."

I pushed her into the water. "Pearl diving is best conducted in the water and I'm coming after yours." I jumped in after her to peals of her laughter.

When I reached her I dove under the water and came up with my tongue scraping along her cleft. I busied myself down there until my air started to run out then came up gasping. "I think I found it."

"Oooh, you did. Right at the last, you found it alright."

I pulled her legs up around my waist and entered her under the water. She rose and fell on my cock by maneuvering her legs and hips as I tried to keep our heads above the water by doing a slow frog kick.

"This always looks so much easier in the movies," I said after both our heads went under for the second time.

"You can't be sure they aren't using CG graphics, Sam," Grant said, drying off Sandy. "Or at least some kind of wire like in fight scenes."

"I suppose not," I said spitting out water. "I'm sorry, little slave. It appears I have to do my pearl diving on deck."

"Not until I see how easy it is to find cockleshells in the water, Master," diving under the water and finding my cock with her mouth. I felt her sliding up and down my cock under the water. Maybe she had better breath control than I did but she seemed to be able to stay under for quite awhile and I felt myself getting ready to cum. She came up for a quick breath and went back down. Her mouth was so amazing. I found myself attempting to float on the surface as she sucked my cock. I closed my eyes. She came up for another fast breath and was back down almost before I realized she'd stopped. I felt my balls start to contract and I sent spurt after spurt into her voracious mouth. I felt almost weightless, nothing but the water, the sun and her mouth draining my cum.

She came up out of breath and panting. "That was fun," she said, laughing. "Salt on salt."

"You're amazing," I said. "I didn't know you could stay under that long."

"I get lots of breathing control from sucking your fat prick, Master. You tend not to give me much air when I'm going down on you."

"I knew there was an added benefit to sucking cock I hadn't thought of. I'm drown proofing you. Remember that kids. Sucking cock gives you the ability to hold your breath longer."

I heard the laughter above us on the boat and Grant suggested that Sandy needed to be drown proofed as well.

It didn't sound like she waited long to take him up on his suggestion.

Marcia and I climbed the ladder and found Evelyn sucking Bill in addition to Sandy doing Grant. If only all my suggestions went over so well. Chantelle and Monique had no cocks to suck, but it didn't seem to be bothering them in the slightest. They'd found something just as pleasing to them and were engrossed in each other.

"You look a little lonely, Brianna. It seems as everyone else is occupied."

"Perhaps I can borrow your slave for mutual pearl diving since you've already had your fun, Sam?"

Before I could answer, Marcia was pulling Brianna onto the mat. Oh, well. My job was done here.

At 7:00, Chantelle was serving another superb meal; sea bass, rice Florentine, kale salad with a raspberry walnut vinaigrette dressing and blackberry mousse. By 8:00, we sat around the stern deck with empty wine glasses when the Captain asked for our attention. Dina was not present.

"As some of you know, my first mate and I practice a form of domination/submission based upon the novels of John Norman, his Planet Gor books. Gor is a planet on the same elliptic as Earth but on the opposite side of the Sun where it is invisible to us. Two alien species are fighting for domination of this solar system using humans as surrogates. Some of the people kidnapped from Earth, others native to Gor. Modern weapons are outlawed by the aliens, no guns, rockets, grenades, just swords, bows and arrows, spears, so in some ways, it's primitive.

"Slavery is practiced there and 60-70% of the female population is enslaved, many of them for sexual purposes. John Norman believed our society was practicing a nonsensical form of male-female relationships denying hundreds of thousands of years of evolution and we were less happy as a society than thousands of years ago. He believed that societal ills such as addiction, etcetera, were the results of ignoring these natural imperatives and we would be far happier as a society if we let men be men and women be women. Strong men would take women and make them their own. Men would be happier and women would be happier because they were not denying their true nature. Sorry Brianna, but you would be anathema on Gor. A strong woman with slaves of your own.

"Those of us who practice this Gorean slavery try to follow the precepts of his books as closely as we can. The women of Gor must serve and please the males in their society in every way. Among the lowest of these slaves are those who work in the paga taverns. Paga is a cheap wine for the lower classes. The women in these taverns must dance and entice the patrons to drink paga wine and they may also purchase their use as sexual partners. It is the most common form of prostitution in the books. That is how they make money for their owners. Dina has taught herself to dance some of the dances described in those novels. Tonight, she will be dancing as a paga tavern slave. I have in this hat both black chips and white chips. I'm going to pass this hat around. You will draw out a chip. If you draw out a black chip, you may use it to pay for the sexual favors of the slave and wine. White chips may only pay for the wine. Since I've promised you Dina's service, Sam, and promised Dina she could have you, I'm giving you a black chip." He flipped me one of the blacks. "The others will draw. There are only two other black chips besides the one Sam has. If you get a black chip and don't wish to use it, for whatever reason, you may exchange with someone else for a white chip.

"Dina anticipates this evening and looks forward to dancing the entire cruise. It gives her a chance for a little sexual variety. She will happily serve either males or females equally without issue. If you're male and draw a black chip and you wish to use her cunt or ass, you must wear a condom. Those are the rules. She is an excellent dancer. If you appreciate her dancing, don't forget to leave her a big tip when the cruise ends. Please participate as much as you're willing. As I said, she has looked forward to dancing for you since you boarded."

George passed the hat to his right which was Brianna. She drew out a white chip.

She sighed despondently. "I can't even drink the wine," she said and everyone laughed.

Monique drew next and also drew a white chip. She passed the hat to Grant and he drew out a white. Sandra was next and drew out a black chip.

She stared at the chip, then looked at Grant. "Will you exchange chips with me Grant?" She asked.

"Are you sure, cupcake? I know you've been wondering what it would be like to be with a woman?"

"I'm sure. If I can't get one of these lovely ladies to lick my cunt before the end of the cruise, I'm not half as pretty as I think I am. Monique already knows what I taste like. I'm sure she'd like the favor returned." Monique nodded in her direction and smiled. I thought that was a sure bet.

Marcia was next in line and she drew a white chip, pouted and handed the hat to me. Since I already had a chip, I passed it to Chantelle who also pulled out a white chip. "Poor me," she quipped, passing it to Evelyn. Evelyn drew a white chip and passed the hat to Bill, who drew a black chit, leaving a white for Louise. Poor Jimmy was manning the helm and prohibited from playing. Bill took his black chit and told Evelyn to exchange with him.

"You want me to be with a woman, William?" She asked.

"I think it would be interesting," he said. "Marcia has no problem being with a woman, despite not being a lesbian, and Sam has no problem with it. Go ahead." She exchanged chips with him.

"Dina's been below and doesn't know who drew what chip, only that Sam has one. She will be dancing for all of you trying to get you to pay for her services. Don't hand her a chip right away. Make her work for your coins. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Dina."

He shouted out the last word and Dina came from below carrying a large bottle of wine, wearing the most diaphanous silk garment I ever remember seeing. The garment left one breast bare and even though the other was covered by the thin silk, it was as if it was bare as well. The bottom skirt was cut on the bias, long on one side, short on the other with a slit going to the waist that opened it even more. It was clear that she had no undergarments and shaved closely everywhere. She was immediately twirling and swirling across the deck, the bottom drifting out exposing what little of her legs wasn't uncovered anyway. Starting to the Captain's left she danced for Louise, offering her wine, twirling just out of reach. She put a hand under her breast, offering it. She stuck a leg out the short side of the skirt, pulling the skirt teasingly up the leg, giving a flash of her cunt before dropping it again. She took a hand and ran four fingers up Louise's leg, stopping just short of her pussy, danced out and in again, running the same fingers up Louise's bare belly and over her breast, teasing a nipple. Dancing closer, she leaned in for a kiss and when Louise leaned forward to kiss her, she danced back and shook her head no, holding out her hand for money. Louise handed her a chit and Dina poured wine in her glass and gave her the kiss, a promise of what still might be available at the right price.

Bill was next and much the same happened with him, but always with different twists. She danced forward with her breast and nipple mere inches from his lips but as soon as he made a move to capture it, she was gone with a hip shimmy. She danced close again and pantomimed surprise at the size of his erect cock, looked at her neat little pussy and shook her head as if to say 'no, no way is that going to fit in here', but always moving, teasing, tempting. Her hand ran up his leg, cupping his balls for the briefest of moments as if weighing the contents, flashing a hint of her cunt under the diaphanous skirt as if he couldn't already see what waited for him if he but came up with the coin. Finally, he handed her the white chip and she pouted, as if disappointed it was white instead of black, she poured his wine and kissed his lips, another promise.

She twirled over to Evelyn, running a hand up and down her body, the other one filled with the wine. She thrust her hips at her, twirled, showing Evelyn her ass, smacking one of her cheeks with a sharp crack. She bent over, showing the folds of her cunt, now moist with her excitement and rubbed her hand down her cleft, bringing it close to Evelyn's nose so she could smell her desire. Her fingers did a slow crawl from Evelyn's mons, up the center of her stomach and circled each breast, her feet constantly moving, back and forth, side to side. Evelyn handed her the black chip and Dina smiled, poured the wine and pointed to her mouth, her fingers, her sex, asking Evelyn which she wanted. Evelyn reached out and touched her fingers, then up Dina's arm to her mouth. Dina gave a small curtsy and set her bottle of wine on the deck. She leaned in and her hands slid up Evelyn's arms to her face, holding it in place as she kissed Evelyn softly on the lips. Dancing back, she knelt at Evelyn's feet and did almost a limbo as she approached, her shoulders and hair touching the deck. When she was close enough, she bent forward, spreading Evelyn's legs, and trailing her lips up one leg and down the other, briefly brushing her sex in passing. Back again, her fingers trailing up Evelyn's sides cupping her breasts, rubbing the pads of her thumbs over her nipples, then in, her mouth capturing each one briefly before dancing back.

It was obvious the teasing was having its effect on Evelyn; her nipples taut, her cunt flowering and dew forming on her lips. Dina pulled Evelyn to her feet. Moving around Evelyn, her hands trailing lightly on her skin, stroking a breast, the side of her hip, the smooth swell of her ass, a lingering brush across her mons. Stepping behind her she pulled Evelyn against her breasts and holding her hips, began to sway back and forth, forcing Evelyn to sway with her. Still behind her, Dina's hands caressed both breasts, kneading and massaging the pliant flesh before plunging down along her hips and sliding between her legs. Her fingers danced between her cleft, causing Evelyn to moan. Dina slid down Evelyn's back, kissing and licking as she went. Her tongue dipped between Evelyn's ass cheeks, making a slow lick toward her cunt. Dina started another slow limbo through Evelyn's legs her head bent back to lick her cunt as she passed through.

Evelyn was breathing hard by this time. I think everyone panted hard and every man had a stiff cock, even Jimmy standing by the wheel. He may not have been a participant, but he didn't have any trouble seeing what was going on. Dina lingered on Evelyn's cunt, her tongue dancing while her hips shimmied, thrusting her groin at the audience. She stood up again and sitting Evelyn back down on the chair, spread her legs once more. Holding Evelyn's eyes with her own, her head motionless, but her hips and feet still moving, she walked her fingers up Evelyn's legs until they met at her cunt and two fingers of her right hand slid up her sheath and pulled her hips forward on the chair so her cunt was at the edge of the seat. Keeping her eyes on Evelyn's, her head went lower and lower, her mouth parted and her tongue darted out to slide up Evelyn's cleft. When she reached the clit, her eyes finally closed and she sucked the tiny pearl of flesh until Evelyn gasped in pleasure and released in climax.

All in all, it was a spectacular performance; part of Dina was always moving, her feet, her hips, her shoulders. She never concentrated overlong on any one erogenous zone, more delivering a big, long tease that so primed Evelyn, she orgasmed almost immediately upon being touched for any length of time. Evelyn gasped her thanks, but Dina was already onto the next client, Chantelle. Every dance was different, but much the same, the tease, the play, the seduction, forever promising, but only delivering upon delivery of the proper coin. She poured Chantelle's wine when she produced the white chip, a lingering kiss to promise what only another coin could deliver.

It was my turn next and I was almost shaking in anticipation. My seduction was much the same as Bill's. The mock surprise at the size of my cock, the peeks and pirouettes that displayed her lovely body to perfection. She'd been dancing for over twenty minutes now and her skin was glazed with sweat, but she still dancied strong. She threw in a few new wrinkles, wriggling her ass, the lightest touch of the back of her hand up my cock, grabbing her sex like a hip hop rapper and rubbing it, skimming a quick finger up her sheath. I was ready to explode and she'd barely started dancing for me yet.

When I produced the black chip, she licked her lips in anticipation. She gestured toward her cunt, spun and shook her ass, rubbing her hand up and down, spun again and parted her lips, dipping toward my cock in obvious invitation to her mouth. I was intrigued by all three holes she offered, but my distaste for condoms and the fact Marcia had only provided George her mouth, led me to choose hers. I touched her lips, first with my fingers, then with a kiss.

She smiled and danced me off the chair, sliding behind me and rubbing her front against my back, sliding up and down, while her hands were all over my chest and abs, but sliding lower. She grabbed my cock and gave it a couple quick tugs, then spun me around again and captured my prick in her mouth, letting me slide to the back of her throat, slithering up and down my cock twice, swirling her tongue around the mushroom head, before dancing off. When she returned, she pushed me to my knees, swung first one leg over one shoulder, than the other leg over the opposite shoulder, giving me a close look and smell of her lovely cunt, wet with desire. I was putty in her hands by this time. Then she got me lying on the deck and I was unsure what came next. She danced over my head, her hips swaying, grinding down until I thought her cunt would touch my face, then twisting up. Spreading her legs on either side of my head, she leaned backward, bending, arching her back until her head reached my erection. Tilting her head back, she parted her lips and my cock was in her mouth. Fuck! I'd had enough, the teasing, the slow seduction of Evelyn, the skill of the dance and the talents of her tongue did me in. I arched my hips, embedding my prick deep in her throat and let loose with a Niagara Falls worth of cum. Her head was bent so far back I could see her throat working to swallow my load. When I was drained, she came to a handstand over my cock before twisting forward onto her feet. I don't know who taught Dina to dance, but they should get an award.

She poured me a glass of wine and kissed me, giving me just a hint of cum with a smile. Marcia followed, received her dance, her glass of wine for her white chip and Dina moved on to Grant. Everyone knew that he had the last black chip and wanted to see how this dance would play out. The preliminaries proved just as rich and rewarding as everyone else. When Grant provided a black chip, Dina dipped, parting her lips in pantomime for his cock, then spun, threw up her skirt and slapped her ass, looking over her shoulder, then danced up, squatted down and ran her hand over her cunt, then standing again. I think that Grant was conflicted, wanting to sample all that she had to offer, but finally made a choice, sliding a finger through her cleft.

Dina smiled at him and danced around his chair, her hands trailing down his back, up his chest, through his hair, and over his cock which was standing at attention. She produced a condom, from where I hadn't the slightest idea, and rolled it over his prick with her mouth. She spread her legs over his, facing him, dipped down, capturing his cock in her cunt, bounced up and down twice, and spun off. She did the same facing away from him, taking his sword in her sheath, bouncing up and down and spinning off him. Next, she captured his cock between her breasts and holding them together, massaged his cock between those two pillows, two or three times, then off. Pulling him down to the ground, she forced his cock in her cunt in a reverse cowgirl, riding him hard for two minutes, her breasts bouncing, spinning 180 degrees around without ever leaving his cock and riding him hard again, bouncing, her feet supporting her weight. When she deemed the time to be right, she laid her body over his and slammed backward onto his cock, grinding her cunt in a windmill fashion against his groin, circling as well as pumping. That did it. He groaned and his hips jammed upward into hers, grunting with each thrust as he emptied into the condom. She wasn't quite done with him as she took a sip of wine, pulled the condom from his shrinking cock and took it in her mouth, swallowing wine and his spend at the same time. Grant too received a kiss along with his glass of wine.

1...2829303132...35