WBDP - Caribbean Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,590 Followers

He allowed me to keep some of the outside functions I usually did before my change in status, the ones involved with charity work. Some of the more social functions, he no longer allows. I'd have to admit those were the ones I most got into trouble at previously, so I'm happy I no longer attend them. When I go out without him, I must wear my We/Vibe and he usually makes me climax once or twice while I'm at the function. I've gotten quite good at hiding my orgasms from others in public. He hired a female bodyguard as I suggested and she goes with me everywhere. She makes sure I stay on the straight and narrow.

Since I am naked in the house all of the time, any staff that's been retained had to sign non-disclosure agreements before he agreed to keep them. Most of the household staff is gone and I spend a lot of time cleaning. It's strange going around the house, vacuuming, dusting, washing windows, cooking and dishes, all in the nude. It is very freeing. With all the housework, I don't have to worry about working out.

My Master spanks me every day, fifty swats to start the day. He says it's to remind me I am his and only his, but I think he enjoys putting his hands on my naked ass because almost every spanking ends with him fucking me. He has not shared me again as he did with you when we were departing the ship, and I'm glad. I no longer wish to have sex with anyone but my Master.

He is doing something different which I find exciting in a forbidden sort of way. He's given me an elaborate mask including voice altering technology that hides my identity. Sometimes, when he is working out final details of some deal, he'll have me naked in the room as the negotiations are going on. He may spank me, or have me suck his cock or fuck me over the conference table. He said I so distract the other parties they make mistakes which have made him tens of millions of dollars. It's so naughty being used that way in front of others, but I must admit it has an element of excitement that causes me to orgasm much faster than usual.

He treats me as Mrs. Thornhill in front of my family and his, and none of our relatives know that I am his sex slave when they aren't around.Oh, and three days after we got home, we got a huge package from UPS. It was all the clothes and jewelry that I threw off the ship. He told me one of Chantelle's brothers picked it up for him. He said he made me throw it overboard because he wanted to know if it was my possessions or him I found most important. I want to thank you both because I believe that you saved my marriage. It was hanging by a thread, now it hangs by a pair of handcuffs. A little bit stronger, don't you think. My Master will finish up this letter, but thank you again.

Yours truly,

Evelyn Thornhill

Dear Sam and Marcia,

I will happily confirm my marriage is doing much better since Evelyn submitted to me. We are feeling our way around the Master/slave roles, but the exploration is just as pleasing as the knowing. I am enclosing a check for $20,000. That happens to be about what Evelyn spent every month on clothes and since she has very little need for clothes anymore, I thought I would send you her former clothing allowance and I'll write it off as marriage counseling fees. In reality, I know that you and Brianna and Marcia (is that as strange to you as it is to me?) are expecting a child. Let's just call this a baby shower gift. Why don't you set it aside for the child's college education. With your financial skills, Sam, you should be able to grow it to what it will cost to send a kid to college in 18 years. Like Evelyn said, I would like to thank you for all that you did. You didn't have to and it was an act of kindness that you did.

Bill

"Okay, I guess I won't have to go to New York and kick his balls," Marcia said. "That was very nice what they said. I'm glad that we were able to help."

"I know we and Brianna both do well financially, but it was nice of him to think of the baby and give us this huge chunk of money to start a college fund. It's awfully generous, even if he is rolling in dough."

"It's about six months before you're going to be a daddy. Are you ready, Sam?"

"Is anyone ever ready for the responsibility of a child. Maybe if they've had one before. I think you do the best you can and hope it turns out okay. For what it's worth, I think this child will have lots of loving and doting people looking after it. I care for and respect everyone I've met at Brianna's and you'd make a great mother even if you had to do it alone. By the way, Brianna called and asked if we wanted to know the sex of the baby. She had her ultrasound today."

"You told her what we decided?"

"I did. I also told her that we've gotten leave time approved for when she gives us word to go the LA for the delivery."

"Was she okay with it?"

"Of course."

"Good. Anything else?"

"I told her I'd lick you to orgasm and tell you it was from her."

Marcia laughed. "And what did she say to that?"

"She told me not to do a half-assed job if it was supposed to come from her."

"That's our girl."

"Go get naked and take a shower. I'll be waiting for you in bed."

And that's where I was.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,590 Followers